• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Tells me that PA voters are going down hill fast
Fetterman is beating Oz.
That is all you need to know about PA.
Who thought a TV multimillionaire dual Turkish citizen quack doctor who has barely lived here would appeal to the rural Pennsylvanians who make up the Republican base here? A fundamental misunderstanding of the electorate and chosen simply because of Trump's drooling celebrity worship.

Oz is not a good candidate for PA, but when you consider the alternative then he looks like gold. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
He is within 70 k votes of Fetterman right now… its 47-49% of course they will count mail in ballots till brain damage wins the day lol

Who thought a TV multimillionaire dual Turkish citizen quack doctor who has barely lived here would appeal to the rural Pennsylvanians who make up the Republican base here? A fundamental misunderstanding of the electorate and chosen simply because of Trump's drooling celebrity worship.
Like I said. The county I live in and surrounding counties are voting for Oz by a large majority.
He is a good candidate and a successful man

He is within 70 k votes of Fetterman right now… its 47-49% of course they will count mail in ballots till brain damage wins the day lol
definitely going to be close, but wish we would have found a better candidate. Should have destroyed fetterman

I can understand not voting for Oz, but I don’t understand how you vote for a guy like Fetterman. Stroke aside, the guy destroyed Braddock. His policy ideas benefit all the wrong people. In short, he’s a choad. A dipshit, and everything Democrats claim to stand against.

It seems now there are a few camps of Dems. There's the old Dems that just vote Dem no matter what and don;t think about it. And there's the young Dems who vote on emotion and aren't intellectually curious enough to question anything.

Note on PA is that they count the early mail in votes first and those lean heavily Dem which is why all the Dems started with huge leads, then it will tighten up as the in person votes are counted, and then it will widen again after they stop counting and fire up the printing presses,

Not sure how people in Cali can vote for Newsome?

Given the state of the economy, Biden's disapproval ratings, the massive win for DeSantis, the massive underperformance of many of the Trump backed candidates compared to other Republican candidates, if you don't see this as a repudiation of Trump I don't know what to tell you. If we nominate him again we will lose again. Even against Comatose Joe.

definitely going to be close, but wish we would have found a better candidate. Should have destroyed fetterman
The Establishment picked Oz more or less… he was given the green light to come here and run as a sacrificial lamb… he had a totally inexperienced campaign team and it showed as he botched a lot of stuff… if he does pull it out I doubt he is more than a globalist shill… not as bad as a brain damaged spoiled rich kid wannabe communist, but still not a great option

Given the state of the economy, Biden's disapproval ratings, the massive win for DeSantis, the massive underperformance of many of the Trump backed candidates compared to other Republican candidates, if you don't see this as a repudiation of Trump I don't know what to tell you. If we nominate him again we will lose again. Even against Comatose Joe.
Trumps win record is off the charts… nobody will take it that way… he has mostly been irrelevant this cycle… nobody cared about jan sixth or the documents… it was almost a zero in polling..

He's underperforming Trump in a lot of places. And we could have won over the Philly suburbs with someone less nutty.
Festerman shouldn’t get a single vote. I don’t care what Trump said. OZ is far better than that moron.

I think Trump would win, but it would be a nightmare. He would be on a revenge tour and make everything about himself. The media circus would be unbearable. He should just back Desantis and we would win in a land slide w/o all the extra BS.

Toomey probably regretting retiring. He probably thought he'd have a tough election but he would have smoked Fetterman.

Note on PA is that they count the early mail in votes first and those lean heavily Dem which is why all the Dems started with huge leads, then it will tighten up as the in person votes are counted, and then it will widen again after they stop counting and fire up the printing presses,

Most PA counties don’t start counting mail in ballots until 7:00am on Election Day according to this article.
The media was obviously lying about knowing that most mail in ballots are from democrats.

Looks like Walker will win in GA but it will be close if he gets to 50% and avoids the stupid runoff