• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

My fear is Trump will run. Trump and Desantis will tear each other to bits, and pave an easier path for the Dims.

Desantis currently has like a 65% approval rating. Unheard of. Let him ride with that.

Trump's merciless attacks will bring that number down. Trump will make Desantis an easier target.
Says the author of The Official Thread Dedicated to Trump Winning.

😂 Cant make this **** up!

Ah, yes. Reminders of this guy.

I don't know how selecting majority/minority leaders works, but perhaps the R senators can boot old man mitch in favor of that other Sen. from KY, Rand Paul. You know, the guy who is for small govt., took on Fauci and his lies, etc. etc.
Whether the GOP wins the Senate or not, the new leader needs to be Rand Paul or Ted Cruz.

so GA will go to a run off. the run off will be against Walker and Warlock? what happens to the independent that sucked up some votes and who does this help?

so GA will go to a run off. the run off will be against Walker and Warlock? what happens to the independent that sucked up some votes and who does this help?
Only the top two vote getters go into the runoff. They just said the libertarian took about 90,000,you’d think they would go to the GOP but there will be massive amounts of money poured into this now with possibly the balance of power on the line, so it’s a whole new ballgame.

Only the top two vote getters go into the runoff. They just said the libertarian took about 90,000,you’d think they would go to the GOP but there will be massive amounts of money poured into this now with possibly the balance of power on the line, so it’s a whole new ballgame.
ty. repeat of 2020

Upside, my black Republican neighbor Rico Elmore got a narrow win for a state house seat in a highly Democrat district. Won by 200 votes. Mail-in ballots not counted yet.
NVM, he lost after mail-in ballots were counted.

If I’m reading the text I got correctly, in Beaver County where I live and on the county GOP Committee, Mastriano lost by 2k, Oz won by 6k, Shaffer (US House) won by 12k, and Elmore (state house) lost by 5k. That’s a whole lot of ticket splitting right there.

I’m effectively Libertarian myself. My take is that Libertarian candidates siphon a lot more votes from Republicans than Democrats.

I’m effectively Libertarian myself. My take is that Libertarian candidates siphon a lot more votes from Republicans than Democrats.
You are probably right and is the only reason dems have left a 3rd party on the ballot

I don't think Trump is fully to blame, but takes partial credit. Trump is one of a kind and i feel people try to copy him and it doesn't work. He also told repubs not to do the mail in voting and dems have a huge advantage there. We need to fight fire with fire in that regard until / unless the voting rules change. People are tired of the drama and circus Trump brings I think this mid term was a slap in the face

What Desantist has done in Florida is the blueprint going forward. It has to be.

Losing PA has nothing to do with Trump. Just to many mothers that want to kill their babies.
Trump is divisive, and his demeanor is not liked by those in the burbs in PA. OFTB laid it out, simply.

Both Trump and Hillary still have not figured out how to make the middle of the population like them. For whatever its worth, that is a failure in leadership.

Ah, yes. Reminders of this guy.

I don't know how selecting majority/minority leaders works, but perhaps the R senators can boot old man mitch in favor of that other Sen. from KY, Rand Paul. You know, the guy who is for small govt., took on Fauci and his lies, etc. etc.
You know, in a 51-49 Senate, led by McConnell, Rand Paul will act a lot more like Joe Manchin than anyone is talking about......

Libertarians definitely need to be louder. The whole democrat and republican thing is getting old. We really do need a new, America first party that can draw in the younger crowd

Trump is divisive, and his demeanor is not liked by those in the burbs in PA. OFTB laid it out, simply.

Both Trump and Hillary still have not figured out how to make the middle of the population like them. For whatever its worth, that is a failure in leadership.
if we win the senate and the house Trump will get credit. If we lose both Trump will be the reason. That is not what I believe but whatever.
As of right now we are winning both.

if we win the senate and the house Trump will get credit. If we lose both Trump will be the reason. That is not what I believe but whatever.
As of right now we are winning both.
Disagree. I fear that Trump will **** on DeSantis because that is who he fears.
Senate is not "won" until GA runoff. House should have been a cakewalk.
Trump does not deserve all the blame. McConnell, McCarthy and RNC leadership turned the red wave into a sorta pink puddle of piss.

Trump was selfish as well. He is sitting on $125 million in funds and did not share much of it.

Yep. He dedicates money to Pa, Az, and Ga, we are not having these conversations.

so GA will go to a run off. the run off will be against Walker and Warlock?

Yes. So four more weeks of endless political commercials ... "Hershel Walker paid to have a girl impregnated, the baby born and then paid another guy to kill the baby. Don't vote for Walker - he pays to kill babies."

Wait, isn't that a good thing?

[Dimbos realize irony, produce new commercial]

"Hershel Walker will end abortion. Hershel Walker will force women to get pregnant, have his babies, then pay a guy to kill them. Hershel Walker ... he only allows his babies to be killed."

Disagree. I fear that Trump will **** on DeSantis because that is who he fears.
Senate is not "won" until GA runoff. House should have been a cakewalk.
Trump does not deserve all the blame. McConnell, McCarthy and RNC leadership turned the red wave into a sorta pink puddle of piss.
The reason we lost the Senate and governor seat in PA is because alot of PA voters don’t realize who caused inflation and killing babies are more important to those dem voters.

The dems lies and our corrupt media are mostly to blame.

The reason we lost the Senate and governor seat in PA is because alot of PA voters don’t realize who caused inflation and killing babies are more important to those dem voters.

The dems lies and our corrupt media are mostly to blame.
I disagree. The Senate seat was lost because the PA dems could not field a candidate that didn't suck less than a guy who has zero track record, had a stroke, cannot converse normally, and may/not have cognitive issues. They could not field a candidate to defeat the worst candidate ever, Uncle Fester, which automatically makes Oz and the people responsible for finding candidates for PA, the worst. In TX, FL and other states, good candidates did well.

Its like the Steelers losing in the playoffs with Tebow throwing for 300 against us. No one would believe it, because it was historically, epically bad. The weather, the commentators, the injuries etc. were all minor factors, like the media and Dems in PA.

Yep. He dedicates money to Pa, Az, and Ga, we are not having these conversations.

Yes. So four more weeks of endless political commercials ... "Hershel Walker paid to have a girl impregnated, the baby born and then paid another guy to kill the baby. Don't vote for Walker - he pays to kill babies."

Wait, isn't that a good thing?

[Dimbos realize irony, produce new commercial]

"Hershel Walker will end abortion. Hershel Walker will force women to get pregnant, have his babies, then pay a guy to kill them. Hershel Walker ... he only allows his babies to be killed."
Didn’t Warnock run over his ex wife though and has to pay child support to boot?

GA is a circus right now. Aside, the republican party’s hope is DeSantis. Not trump. Trump is just too much drama.

DeSantis, I’d put my vote in asap come 2024

Beto will be back to run for something, anything in Texas. Soros throws money behind him.