• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Didn’t Warnock run over his ex wife though and has to pay child support to boot?

GA is a circus right now. Aside, the republican party’s hope is DeSantis. Not trump. Trump is just too much drama.

DeSantis, I’d put my vote in asap come 2024
I would vote desantis ahead of Trump right now also.
What he did in Florida is very impressive.

Says the author of The Official Thread Dedicated to Trump Winning.

😂 Cant make this **** up!

Let me see if I can explain this in a fashion even an imbecile can understand. I believe TSF said:

My fear is Trump will run. Trump and Desantis will tear each other to bits, and pave an easier path for the Dims.

Desantis currently has like a 65% approval rating. Unheard of. Let him ride with that.

Trump's merciless attacks will bring that number down. Trump will make Desantis an easier target.

So the concern is NOT that Trump is elected. Jesus, a moron plagiarist grifter scumbag lowlife stole won the Presidency in 2020, has destroyed the economy, is destroying our energy production, put us $3 trillion further into debt in two years, refuses to guard our borders, is spending $100 billion on a ******* war that has no effect on us, so putting Trump back into office is not a concern.

The concern is that Trump and Desantis damage each other in the primaries to the extent that the winner suffers in the general election and another slimebag lowlife grifter liar plagiarist thief idiot (i.e., the average (D)ummy) is elected. Too bad he didn't write something like:

Trump and Desantis will tear each other to bits, and pave an easier path for the Dims.

I mean, if he had written something like that, then only a complete ******* idiot would have made the comment you did.

Buck Sexton and Clay Travis nailed it today.
These have been my sentiments for quite some time, and why I believe we are doomed.

Its about the left and their "righteous suffering".... in conjunction with political tribalism, ya vote D no matter what.

This should have been a landslide. We have a 40 year high in inflation, record crime, out of control border.
But they don't care.
Even at the expense of suffering themselves by making the wrong choice, they believe it to be a "righteous suffering".

High gas prices? Crime? Who cares. We will suffer and sacrifice for for climate change, racial justice....**** we rational people laugh at..

It's like a religious belief to them. They believe in their own moral righteousness.
Being opposed to the Republican Party brands them as sterling examples of virtue.

Dennis Prager said a long time ago "being a liberal means never having to say you're sorry."

In other words whatever failed policy they make, or issues they fail to act on (the border) there are no consequences to them...because it was done out of the goodness of their hearts.

I would vote desantis ahead of Trump right now also.
What he did in Florida is very impressive.
I've always been on the fence about Trump running until today. He needs to stay home.
I just feel that these midterms are a reflection of what will happen in 2024.

You are probably right and is the only reason dems have left a 3rd party on the ballot
Yep. It was the Repubs who went to court in some states to keep the Libertarians off the ballot.

What would even out some of this “siphoning” would be Green Party voters doing the same to the Dems. Don’t see that happening; this country has been brainwashed to think there are only 2 parties, 2 ideaologies. And then we all complain about “the duopoly”. Wonder if the Ranked Choice Voting proponents may have a point.

I've always been on the fence about Trump running until today. He needs to stay home.
Yup.

You know, in a 51-49 Senate, led by McConnell, Rand Paul will act a lot more like Joe Manchin than anyone is talking about......
Manchin at times brought the debates back to the center, in contrast to some of the extreme leftists in his own party. If Rand were to pull the NeoCons and Rinos back to a constitutionally-centered debate, what’s wrong with that?

Let me see if I can explain this in a fashion even an imbecile can understand. I believe TSF said:

So the concern is NOT that Trump is elected. Jesus, a moron plagiarist grifter scumbag lowlife stole won the Presidency in 2020, has destroyed the economy, is destroying our energy production, put us $3 trillion further into debt in two years, refuses to guard our borders, is spending $100 billion on a ******* war that has no effect on us, so putting Trump back into office is not a concern.

The concern is that Trump and Desantis damage each other in the primaries to the extent that the winner suffers in the general election and another slimebag lowlife grifter liar plagiarist thief idiot (i.e., the average (D)ummy) is elected. Too bad he didn't write something like:

I mean, if he had written something like that, then only a complete ******* idiot would have made the comment you did.
😂 Well then, he might as well have said that he hopes DeSantis doesn’t run, right?

No regrets, right? I’m sure Trump will do the rational thing and act in the best interest of the party. Again, no regrets, right?

Republicans in general missed of addressing abortion. They constantly allowed ads unchallenged to say that under Republican rule there would be no exceptions ever for an abortion. That’s just a lie. Every red state with abortion bans already has exceptions for life of the mother, etc.
Agree, however on my side, I'm on my county Pubbie committee and see this, there are as many anti-abortion zealots on my side as there are baby killer zealots on the other side. If a Pubbie like Mastriano says "No abortion under any circumstance, ever" there's people on my side fist pumping that ****.
Remember, I'm a pro-choice Republican.
I suggested to certain important people ahead of time that the correct answer was to take it off the table and their position should be "Put it on the ballot and let the people vote".

I'm sure there are probably people that saw it coming, but who would have ever thought Trump would become one of the Democratic Party's most valuable assets. He's supposedly announcing his 2024 candidacy next week. Maybe he'll put country & party before self and announce as a Democrat.

Lake within 11,900 votes in Az. State still has 34% of the votes to count.

How the ******* **** does this happen??

Oh, by design. Nothing else makes sense. Hmm, must be some reason to have such decrepitly slow vote counting in major voting areas. It's not a ******* essay test - run the goddamn ballots through a goddamn machine and get the results.
Last I checked it's down to about 4,000 votes, but can't believe it's this close. Hobbs is as dumb as a bag of rocks. 67% of the vote in.

I'm sure there are probably people that saw it coming, but who would have ever thought Trump would become one of the Democratic Party's most valuable assets. He's supposedly announcing his 2024 candidacy next week. Maybe he'll put country & party before self and announce as a Democrat.
Wouldn't that be something.. 🤣. They'd no doubt welcome him with open arms.

I think Desantis or any other anti-establishment candidate will be as vilified as Trump over time. Just a different QB on the opposing team...

His ego won't allow that. The scenario that I could see happening, is DeSantis wins the Republican nomination, and Trump runs as an independent, allowing the box of oatmeal Democrat to win.

Reactions: JMM
Last I checked it's down to about 4,000 votes, but can't believe it's this close. Hobbs is as dumb as a bag of rocks. 67% of the vote in.

Yes. I have followed the Arizona race closely due to my ties to your (and formerly my) amazing state. Kari Lake is vibrant, smart, not a career leach tick cockroach politician and is in a battle to the death with one of the dumbest, most incompetent grifters imaginable.

I really feel like this country is done. What more do voters need to vote the bums out? Open border, rampant inflation, outrageous spending, exploding debt we can never repay, declining military, drug overdoses rampant, crime out of control, traitorous foreign policy, an idiot plagiarist President who somehow became a multi-millionaire while holding the most irrelevant public office imaginable - and voters return the lying bums to office.

This seems to be the thought process for (D)ummy voters:

1668037646159.jpeg

Manchin at times brought the debates back to the center, in contrast to some of the extreme leftists in his own party. If Rand were to pull the NeoCons and Rinos back to a constitutionally-centered debate, what’s wrong with that?
I did not say anything was wrong at all. I quite like Senator Paul and his people.

Descant is is a much much better speaker and politician then Trump. He can win over a lot of fridge voters that just can’t stand Trumps arrogance.

Wouldn't that be something.. 🤣. They'd no doubt welcome him with open arms.

I think Desantis or any other anti-establishment candidate will be as vilified as Trump over time. Just a different QB on the opposing team...
At the very least the late night "comedians" and SNL would.

Buck Sexton and Clay Travis nailed it today.
These have been my sentiments for quite some time, and why I believe we are doomed.

Its about the left and their "righteous suffering".... in conjunction with political tribalism, ya vote D no matter what.

This should have been a landslide. We have a 40 year high in inflation, record crime, out of control border.
But they don't care.
Even at the expense of suffering themselves by making the wrong choice, they believe it to be a "righteous suffering".

High gas prices? Crime? Who cares. We will suffer and sacrifice for for climate change, racial justice....**** we rational people laugh at..

It's like a religious belief to them. They believe in their own moral righteousness.
Being opposed to the Republican Party brands them as sterling examples of virtue.

Dennis Prager said a long time ago "being a liberal means never having to say you're sorry."

In other words whatever failed policy they make, or issues they fail to act on (the border) there are no consequences to them...because it was done out of the goodness of their hearts.
This is the nail on the head. And if you try to have a rational conversation...like, ok climate change isn't fake, but consider that many of the proposed solutions won't work and will come at great cost to human beings, you are a "climate denier". Or, say, I gave birth to 27 week babies who were fully formed and had personalities and could cry and feel pain and be comforted by being held...therefore I can't in good conscience support dismembering babies just because they haven't been born yet...you are a woman hater or religious freak. They have no logic or reason or openness to having their cult like beliefs questioned or amended in any way. They are basically just low IQ sheep.

Yes. I have followed the Arizona race closely due to my ties to your (and formerly my) amazing state. Kari Lake is vibrant, smart, not a career leach tick cockroach politician and is in a battle to the death with one of the dumbest, most incompetent grifters imaginable.

I really feel like this country is done. What more do voters need to vote the bums out? Open border, rampant inflation, outrageous spending, exploding debt we can never repay, declining military, drug overdoses rampant, crime out of control, traitorous foreign policy, an idiot plagiarist President who somehow became a multi-millionaire while holding the most irrelevant public office imaginable - and voters return the lying bums to office.

This seems to be the thought process for (D)ummy voters:

View attachment 9904
Perhaps it's a reflection on our current educational system, but the electorate in the US of A is incredibly naive, if not outright stupid, easily influenced by 30 second sound bites.

Perhaps it's a reflection on our current educational system, but the electorate in the US of A is incredibly naive, if not outright stupid, easily influenced by 30 second sound bites.
Yes, the ads were horrible, targeted at the lowest common denominator. "Mehmet Oz is a snake" with a literal video of a snake. If that influences your vote you should be barred from voting for mental deficiency.

Yes, the ads were horrible, targeted at the lowest common denominator. "Mehmet Oz is a snake" with a literal video of a snake. If that influences your vote you should be barred from voting for mental deficiency.
They were the same here as well, and assume all across the country, sad really.

Reactions: MTC