• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Upside, something like 170 candidates endorsed by Trump won and only about 24 lost.

😂 Well then, he might as well have said that he hopes DeSantis doesn’t run, right?

No regrets, right? I’m sure Trump will do the rational thing and act in the best interest of the party. Again, no regrets, right?

I really don't know why I bother but let me explain the stunningly obvious.

TSF said he does not want a Desantis/Trump war. Is it because he does not trust Trump or his policies? Of course not, dumbshit. He wants a (R) to prevail because (R) policies lead to affordable energy, energy independence, affordable gas, low inflation, affordable mortgages, a secure border, criminals in jail and a DOJ that pursues criminals, not ideological opponents.

The way for a (R) to prevail is to avoid a primary bloodbath. Look at sitting Presidents who faced a primary challenge - Carter in 1976, H.W. Bush in 1992. How'd those turn out?

Finally, how stupid are (D)umbfucks? Rhetorical question - we know the answer. Incredibly. Unfathomably. You think Biden acts in anybody's interest other than his own?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

P.S. You still wearing a mask, you quisling *****?

This is the nail on the head. And if you try to have a rational conversation...like, ok climate change isn't fake, but consider that many of the proposed solutions won't work and will come at great cost to human beings, you are a "climate denier". Or, say, I gave birth to 27 week babies who were fully formed and had personalities and could cry and feel pain and be comforted by being held...therefore I can't in good conscience support dismembering babies just because they haven't been born yet...you are a woman hater or religious freak. They have no logic or reason or openness to having their cult like beliefs questioned or amended in any way. They are basically just low IQ sheep.
Reality just does not work on most of these dem voters. Look at what has happened in this Country since 2020.
Maybe we should start treating them/dems as sheep also and just lie to them.

Says the author of The Official Thread Dedicated to Trump Winning.

😂 Cant make this **** up!

Trump DID win for 4 years on our behalves. Now we've had 2 years of all of us losing. You can't argue with that.

Why don't you pop back into the vax thread and interpret some more medical articles for us?

I'll be waiting.

That's why I never vote for them as much as I'd like to.
I saw a few western PA results on local TV in districts so Left that no Republican ran but a Green Party candidate ran against the Democrat and they all got smoked like 84% to 16%.

This is the nail on the head. And if you try to have a rational conversation...like, ok climate change isn't fake, but consider that many of the proposed solutions won't work and will come at great cost to human beings, you are a "climate denier". Or, say, I gave birth to 27 week babies who were fully formed and had personalities and could cry and feel pain and be comforted by being held...therefore I can't in good conscience support dismembering babies just because they haven't been born yet...you are a woman hater or religious freak. They have no logic or reason or openness to having their cult like beliefs questioned or amended in any way. They are basically just low IQ sheep.

It's an ideology. You've seen it with the likes of Tibs and Flog and the Branch Covidians. Never sorry. Never admit there were mistakes because Jesus (Fauci, Biden, Cnn) don't err. Faith in CNN, Mother Jones, and mandates is no different than faith in David Koresh. Masks are a religious symbol, like being Jewish and wearing a yamaka. The Democratic party has turned issues into ideologue issues. Being a Liberal is now religious. It's not about platform or policy and hasn't been for at least two cycles.

History repeats itself. There was a time, centuries ago, when mankind killed each other over religion.

We are nearly there again. It's just not religions like Christianity and Judaism and Buddhism. It's political religion.

Odd....

UPDATE — Arizona elections director for Maricopa County announced the state expects to have all votes counted by tomorrow afternoon, and that no one had their ballots disqualified because of the printing error. The next Maricopa vote drop is scheduled for 8 pm eastern.

Yet Tucker is reporting tonight AZ announced it could be until Christmas before all votes are counted??

Some really huge news from Ohio yesterday.

Governor - GOP win
Senator - GOP win
House of Reps - GOP won 10 of 15 races

1668044423033.png

And this. All 3 open seats on the Ohio Supreme Court went Red.

1668044342842.png

This is another piece of evidence that the American experiment is nearly over. Sheep elected.............a dead person. Granted, he shouldn't have been on the ballots as well. So a combination of idiots and malfeasance will continue to drive us to demise.

Odd....

Yet Tucker is reporting tonight AZ announced it could be until Christmas before all votes are counted??

That mail in nonsense on a large scale should have died with the covid scam. Sick,overseas,military are the only viable reasons. It should be a small amount.

Just no excuse for this happening other than intentionally.

**** our state is like 3rd in population and we get our **** counted.

This is another piece of evidence that the American experiment is nearly over. Sheep elected.............a dead person. Granted, he shouldn't have been on the ballots as well. So a combination of idiots and malfeasance will continue to drive us to demise.

******* idiots.

Like we've said, as long as they have a D after their name it's all good.

Yeah, but to be fair, the dead guy had a debate with Fetterman and clearly prevailed.

hochul-wins-gt-1024x538.jpg

Sorry but I disagree.
I saw the millions of Fetterman ads on TV in PA. After the debate with Oz that is all they had on tv commercials. And the ads where lies.
Over 20 years ago Coolie told me that there are no stupid political ads...just stupid people that believe them. He's right on the money.

Wasn’t sure if I should post a laughing or crying emoji about this. So sad what has happened in that city. My brother in law who has worked there for over 30 years was assaulted by a homeless guy a few weeks ago on his way to work. No major injuries, but had never happened to him before. Took my daughter to a Broadway show this summer and had to navigate clouds of marijuana smoke and filthy screaming lunatics every 50 feet on the walk there. Used to love taking the family there for the holidays, no more. Don’t know how anyone who lives or works there could vote for her.

I don't doubt his endorsement is a positive in some circles. Not the swing ones though, which matters.
This is more or less what i was trying to say… you just spelled it out clearer… Trump has a great record of backing people, but in dem heavy areas he probably is a hindering force…

Here's what the low information Dem voter believes

Inflation - that's Putin's fault for war in Ukraine
energy - putin's fault. But it will be fine as soon as we just switch to renewables because we can absolutely do that right now today
border - they should let them all in anyway so long as it's not anywhere near me. They will vote Dem so it's good
covid - if not for those lockdowns, we'd all be dead. we must defer to experts over laws
crime - it's overblown. just a bunch of inflated stats because of racist policies persecuting innocent minorities

abortion - only a woman's opinion counts. men have no say at all. a fetus is not a baby. it's like having a wart removed. a baby can slow a woman's career progression and as such, it is a punishment to have one. a woman has no responsibility to actually prevent pregnancy

Qualified candidates - the actual candidate doesn't matter. So long as they have a D by their name it means they are acting on orders from smart people who know better. Even better of those people are not Americans because Americans are horrible people and every other race or nationality is smarter and morally superior so their opinions should carry more weight anyway.

Not an election denier but Arizona sure as hell is working hard to turn me.
Lets do math… lets say it takes you 30 seconds to look at an envelope, match the signature, ( which they rarely do) and take the paper ballot out to be scanned… thats two a minute.. 120 an hour… given say 12 hours of counting votes and lets say what? 25 counters at a large municipality… thats 36 hours… 72,000 if going round the clock… some have more people counting… so how is it hours can pass with no or only a few thousand new tallies but then suddenly near the end giant swaths of votes pour in at once… Even if there wasn’t mularkey going on, they sure as hell make it look like there is

That mail in nonsense on a large scale should have died with the covid scam. Sick,overseas,military are the only viable reasons. It should be a small amount.

Just no excuse for this happening other than intentionally.

**** our state is like 3rd in population and we get our **** counted.
You could absolutely do mail in votes universally, somewhat securely, and quickly if you just made people need to pick them up with IDs before the election and serial number every ballot… make everything scannable but then do an official hand count after the fact just to double check… after the initial talky the hand recounts can take a month.. who cares…

You could absolutely do mail in votes universally, somewhat securely, and quickly if you just made people need to pick them up with IDs before the election and serial number every ballot… make everything scannable but then do an official hand count after the fact just to double check… after the initial talky the hand recounts can take a month.. who cares…

They will NEVER do that. That's my point. I'm speaking on every state doing that. It's pretty clear many states do not want impeccable integrity for their elections. Which is a total ripoff to the residents of that state.

"It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes."
- Josef Stalin

"Stalin edges out the competition with 99.46% of the vote in the free and fair 1938 Soviet election."
- Nobody