• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Step outside your social media bubble, Tim. You’ve been manipulated into a world of delusion created by people likely using aliases. I understand that the MEDICAL DOCTORS who write the reasearch articles aren’t in need of alternative interpretations by the likes of you and Alex Berenson.

You'd make a good little Liberal politician actually. Accusing your opponents of falsehoods would fit well there.

Anyone on this site can go search my posts and will see the hundreds/thousands of studies and research articles from MediKul Dowkturs I've posted.

I'm happy to link to your misinterpretation of the study, in case you've forgotten it? I bet your backside still has welts on it. In fact, I'm sure it does.

Now, back to your newspaper and 8-tracks and Lester Holt.

You'd make a good little Liberal politician actually. Accusing your opponents of falsehoods would fit well there.

Anyone on this site can go search my posts and will see the hundreds/thousands of studies and research articles from MediKul Dowkturs I've posted.

I'm happy to link to your misinterpretation of the study, in case you've forgotten it? I bet your backside still has welts on it. In fact, I'm sure it does.

Now, back to your newspaper and 8-tracks and Lester Holt.
Hundreds/thousands, and yet the vaccines are still being strongly recommended. Again, what a maddening reality you must live in.

Backside welts? What’s that, another supposed vaccine side effect?

Hundreds/thousands

Yes. You refusing to read doesn't make it not so.

and yet the vaccines are still being strongly recommended.

We know WHY they are being recommended. We also know people are wisening up and booster uptake has dwindled.

Backside welts? What’s that, another supposed vaccine side effect?

No, that's the direct side-effect of the last beating I administered to you in the Vax thread.

If you want to continue this debate, head back there.

In Trump's 4 years, he ran up the national debt by the greatest amount of any first term President. All of his economic policies were also
highly inflationary.
tax cuts without spending cuts inflationary
tariffs inflationary
cutting legal immigration in half inflationary
massive covid stimulus inflationary
botched covid response inflationary

If you thought things were good you weren't taking into consideration the debt being passed to your grandchildren.

I've corrected you on these idiotic, unfounded, bullshit claims multiple times but here you go again. So for at least the 5th time:
  • Congress - not the President - is responsible for ALL spending. See, U.S. Constitution, Article 1.
  • Tax cuts are NOT inflationary. Only an imbecile believes that to be the case. Specifically, what was the ******* inflation rate during Trump's time in office??
  • Also, the fact that Americans - rather than the government - spends the money DOES NOT ******* CAUSE ******* INFLATION! Jesus Holy Mary Mother of God, why the ******* **** would people spending money be inflationary and the incompetent grifter government spending the same ******* money NOT be inflationary??
  • Cutting illegal immigration in half is inflationary?:ROFLMAO: Congratulation, your best seller may be possible. Just put together about 500 of these laughably stupid comments and sell it as a book of comedy, like a George Carlin book.
  • Less illegal immigration = less government spending on illegals = less printing of unbacked currency = LOWER ******* INFLATION.
  • Massive Covid stimulus during government shutdown - no doubt increased debt but not inflationary since the currency is backed by steady demand for that money. The people forced to shut down did not get "extra" money, genius - they got a pittance to try and avoid starvation.
  • Oh, and you may not recall - but I do - the ******* Covid stimulus was a (D) measure. (D)ummies controlled the House in 2020. Remember the 2018 midterms? Apparently not.
  • The 2nd massive stimulus by Xiden when he was handed a strong economy by Trump? Damn right, inflationary, since people back to work (over Whitmer, Hochul, Newsom objection) and the money dumped into the economy did not reflect increased demand for goods and services. The money in the economy was doing just fine without the idiot grifter plagiarist dementia patient's moronic program.
  • All inflation is caused by monetary policy.
  • All inflation is thereby a product of government.
  • Actually to be accurate, all inflation is caused by (D)umbshits - Carter, Biden the worst.
  • Tax cuts cause inflation?!?!? You mean like Reagan bringing the 13.5% inflation down to 3.0% with a tax cut? Or Trump's runaway 1.4% inflation due to the tax cut? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  • Jesus Christ, they keep track of these things. Just look up the goddamn data next time and save me the effort of dunking your head in the toilet for a 6th time.

Step outside your social media bubble, Tim. You’ve been manipulated into a world of delusion created by people likely using aliases. I understand that the MEDICAL DOCTORS who write the reasearch articles aren’t in need of alternative interpretations by the likes of you and Alex Berenson.
this is the midterm thread.
a post or two about this is ok, but let's try to keep THIS thread on track.
there is a specific thread about the vaccine and its integrity and lack therein. thats the same thread you keep getting your *** kicked in.

So, 70 polling locations ( I saw that is about 1/3, but can't confirm) in Maricopa County had issues with tabulators not being able to read the ballots cast.
Turns out it was because the printers used to print the ballots were out of adjustment, and they didn't figure it out until almost closing time at the polls.
Mind you, they worked fine during the primary elections, but somehow not on election day, when the majority of Republicans vote. Just a cowinkydink, I'm sure.
Last that I looked, there is still no update from AZ in the last 24 hours.

I don't usually make fun of someone for their appearance but honest to god if this guy walked in my shop and asked for a job, first I would look for the giant L painted on his forehead, then I would politely tell him we weren't hiring....Even if we were.....

Democrats look at him and see POTUS material lmfao.

Democracy isn’t lost, not yet.

Social media posts = medical articles 😂

I watch the news and read the paper every day and NOTHING EVER about the deadly vaccine. How maddening that must be for you.
You watch the wrong news and read the wrong papers.
When will you learn?

So, 70 polling locations ( I saw that is about 1/3, but can't confirm) in Maricopa County had issues with tabulators not being able to read the ballots cast.
Turns out it was because the printers used to print the ballots were out of adjustment, and they didn't figure it out until almost closing time at the polls.
Mind you, they worked fine during the primary elections, but somehow not on election day, when the majority of Republicans vote. Just a cowinkydink, I'm sure.
I'm sure it's all on the up and up.

I'm sure it's all on the up and up.
The thing is, the eventual loser, whether D or R, will have a legitimate case for grievance. Some that were waiting in line went to other polling places and were able to cast their vote. Some were turned away at the alternate polls, and some ended up not voting at all. The county admits this affected 17,000 voters, so I'm guessing the number will be at least twice that amount.

You're telling me that those machines were not tested, re-tested and then tested again in the days and weeks in advance of election day to ensure there were zero issues with processing ballots? They magically started them up on election day and just figured out there were issues and being "out of adjustment". I call shenanigans and BS on that. Not one or two machines but 33% with issues. I have a very hard time accepting that explanation. The elections in this country is garbage and the folks who are all for mail in and no ID's are only that way so they can cheat and everyone knows it. Three days with no results in this day and age when that stupid TV show America's Got Talent can calculate 30 millions votes over a single commercial break. C'mon.

I'm not suggesting the marijuana is causing the lunatics. There is both rampant marijuana use AND a lot of mentally ill, drunk or otherwise drugged out lunatics roaming around and not being moved along by police any more. There have always been homeless but the last couple years they think nothing of aggressively demanding money from people, screaming profanely, spitting at people, whatever because the police can no longer do anything about it. If they arrest them they go right back out on the street again.

I have nothing against marijuana use really but I should be able to walk down a city street without having to inhale clouds of it.

My brother in law shoved the homeless guy off of him and got the hell away from him. No desire to get into a physical fight with a mental patient I guess.

Whole Foods has really gone downhill

I've corrected you on these idiotic, unfounded, bullshit claims multiple times but here you go again. So for at least the 5th time:
  • Congress - not the President - is responsible for ALL spending. See, U.S. Constitution, Article 1.
  • Tax cuts are NOT inflationary. Only an imbecile believes that to be the case. Specifically, what was the ******* inflation rate during Trump's time in office??
  • Also, the fact that Americans - rather than the government - spends the money DOES NOT ******* CAUSE ******* INFLATION! Jesus Holy Mary Mother of God, why the ******* **** would people spending money be inflationary and the incompetent grifter government spending the same ******* money NOT be inflationary??
  • Cutting illegal immigration in half is inflationary?:ROFLMAO: Congratulation, your best seller may be possible. Just put together about 500 of these laughably stupid comments and sell it as a book of comedy, like a George Carlin book.
  • Less illegal immigration = less government spending on illegals = less printing of unbacked currency = LOWER ******* INFLATION.
  • Massive Covid stimulus during government shutdown - no doubt increased debt but not inflationary since the currency is backed by steady demand for that money. The people forced to shut down did not get "extra" money, genius - they got a pittance to try and avoid starvation.
  • Oh, and you may not recall - but I do - the ******* Covid stimulus was a (D) measure. (D)ummies controlled the House in 2020. Remember the 2018 midterms? Apparently not.
  • The 2nd massive stimulus by Xiden when he was handed a strong economy by Trump? Damn right, inflationary, since people back to work (over Whitmer, Hochul, Newsom objection) and the money dumped into the economy did not reflect increased demand for goods and services. The money in the economy was doing just fine without the idiot grifter plagiarist dementia patient's moronic program.
  • All inflation is caused by monetary policy.
  • All inflation is thereby a product of government.
  • Actually to be accurate, all inflation is caused by (D)umbshits - Carter, Biden the worst.
  • Tax cuts cause inflation?!?!? You mean like Reagan bringing the 13.5% inflation down to 3.0% with a tax cut? Or Trump's runaway 1.4% inflation due to the tax cut? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  • Jesus Christ, they keep track of these things. Just look up the goddamn data next time and save me the effort of dunking your head in the toilet for a 6th time.

I marvel at those who vote to have their financial throats cut and then double down on it.

Then Pedo Pete says nothing changes.

We should have some type of voter aptitude test you must pass before you can help decide the fate of hundreds of millions of people.

It's voting month in Arizona. Mail in voting on a large scale is a terrible idea.

Say it ain't so.............

4a8368c7c54c0273.jpg

Oh yeah......and while I have your attention.

337048_image.jpg

Last edited:
4 days after election day. how is it possible that anyone is still counting actual votes

I really feel for good people in PA. .The rest get what they deserve.

Moving is your only option if you don't want the bullshit.
someday soon @Ron Burgundy is going to flip and start doing some Dexter type ****.

4 days after election day. how is it possible that anyone is still counting actual votes
Arizona said it may be next week before they're done

next week

we had **** done the next day back in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s...