• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

This is more or less what i was trying to say… you just spelled it out clearer… Trump has a great record of backing people, but in dem heavy areas he probably is a hindering force…
Yeah, but how many of those 170 “endorsements” were of reps that were going to win anyway. He just threw his name on it.

Wasn’t sure if I should post a laughing or crying emoji about this. So sad what has happened in that city. My brother in law who has worked there for over 30 years was assaulted by a homeless guy a few weeks ago on his way to work. No major injuries, but had never happened to him before. Took my daughter to a Broadway show this summer and had to navigate clouds of marijuana smoke and filthy screaming lunatics every 50 feet on the walk there. Used to love taking the family there for the holidays, no more. Don’t know how anyone who lives or works there could vote for her.
I have lived the last 50+ years within a 30-60 minute car ride from there..have been there twice..what a freaking shiit hole

Trump DID win for 4 years on our behalves. Now we've had 2 years of all of us losing. You can't argue with that.

Why don't you pop back into the vax thread and interpret some more medical articles for us?

I'll be waiting.
Democracy isn’t lost, not yet.

Social media posts = medical articles 😂

I watch the news and read the paper every day and NOTHING EVER about the deadly vaccine. How maddening that must be for you.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
They were the same here as well, and assume all across the country, sad really.
I stream Steelers and Pens games online so I get their local ads. PA’s political ads were definitely similar to NM’s ads. 30 second sound bites of bashing their opponent

Wasn’t sure if I should post a laughing or crying emoji about this. So sad what has happened in that city. My brother in law who has worked there for over 30 years was assaulted by a homeless guy a few weeks ago on his way to work. No major injuries, but had never happened to him before. Took my daughter to a Broadway show this summer and had to navigate clouds of marijuana smoke and filthy screaming lunatics every 50 feet on the walk there. Used to love taking the family there for the holidays, no more. Don’t know how anyone who lives or works there could vote for her.
I would’ve kicked homeless guys *** if that was me.

The marijuana thing is weird to hear. Having done some mary jane myself and knowing quite a handful of people who use it. I don’t associate screaming lunatics with the devil’s lettuce. I’ve always got screaming lunatics and violent gang bangers with alcohol usage though.

I know what you mean however.
I grew up lower middle class myself. My dad grew up poor. I cannot speak for all communities. But I grew up in Albuquerque’s war zone which has an asian community(my great grandma is japanese and raised my grandpa there) and then grew up in Albuquerque’s south valley.

Anywho the thing is drinking, being loud and violent is norm when they get under the influence. The population boom and access to move out is probably what you’re seeing. They move into other areas and eventually start spreading crime etc as more and more start following suit. San Francisco and Seattle are examples

I really don't know why I bother but let me explain the stunningly obvious.

TSF said he does not want a Desantis/Trump war. Is it because he does not trust Trump or his policies? Of course not, dumbshit. He wants a (R) to prevail because (R) policies lead to affordable energy, energy independence, affordable gas, low inflation, affordable mortgages, a secure border, criminals in jail and a DOJ that pursues criminals, not ideological opponents.

The way for a (R) to prevail is to avoid a primary bloodbath. Look at sitting Presidents who faced a primary challenge - Carter in 1976, H.W. Bush in 1992. How'd those turn out?

Finally, how stupid are (D)umbfucks? Rhetorical question - we know the answer. Incredibly. Unfathomably. You think Biden acts in anybody's interest other than his own?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

P.S. You still wearing a mask, you quisling *****?
It’s good that you should be so insulting and belligerent. Trumptards have gotten too passive and soft. Voters need to be reminded of your trust in, and devotion to, Trump.

It’s good that you should be so insulting and belligerent. Trumptards have gotten too passive and soft. Voters need to be reminded of your trust in, and devotion to, Trump.

It's good that you should continue to be so stupid and indoctrinated. Nutless lefties have no functioning genitals, which explains the bizarre desire to become the other gender. Voters need to be reminded of their trust in, and devotion to, patently failing lefty policies.

Such as by going to the grocery store, buying gas, paying the heating bill, trying to walk city streets without being accosted, and trying to live without some flaccid, lying know-it-all squealing commands at them.

P.S. Still wearing a mask, you spineless little quisling *****?

Democracy isn’t lost, not yet.

Social media posts = medical articles 😂

I watch the news and read the paper every day and NOTHING EVER about the deadly vaccine. How maddening that must be for you.

Medical articles/Research articles Floggy. Hundreds of them have been posted there. Maybe thousands.

Given you can't understand what those studies say - as evidenced by the epic beatdown you took on your gross misinterpretation of a medical study and your inability to comprehend numbers and graphs - we're stunned you read daily.

You read a newspaper every day? Do you still listen to your 8-track tapes too?

Lester Holt ain't the news, you tune into propaganda. When the NEJM publishes a study, that's news. You just can't understand it. No wonder you voted for Fetterman. Two peas in a pod.

12 hours ... not a single vote counted in Arizona.

Still stuck at 70% total. The slowest in counting? Maricopa and Pima, the (D)imbo strongholds.

Nothing suspicious about that, nope, not at all. Yavapai County is massive, has more than 100,000 votes to count, is at 85% but the blue areas at 67% or 65%? Nothing odd about that at all, no siree, cuz I bet the areas with more votes does not have more people and machines to COUNT THE ******* VOTES, right?

12 hours ... not a single vote counted in Arizona.

Still stuck at 70% total. The slowest in counting? Maricopa and Pima, the (D)imbo strongholds.

Nothing suspicious about that, nope, not at all. Yavapai County is massive, has more than 100,000 votes to count, is at 85% but the blue areas at 67% or 65%? Nothing odd about that at all, no siree, cuz I bet the areas with more votes does not have more people and machines to COUNT THE ******* VOTES, right?
My ******* kid could have counted this **** by now. Any big trucks backing up to the polling locations?

I think the biggest issue with Oz, Walker and Masters is Trump. That and those are three states where Trump made the most noise that the election was stolen. I think people are just kind of getting tired of the circus he brings everywhere he goes.

There's a hardcore base that will always root for Trump, but I think that number is getting smaller. I think people have moved on from that stuff, even if it still pisses them off. Trump would help his party the most by moving on and going back to his business or whatever. But he won't do that. He'll run. He's already threatening Desantis. His own ego won't let him do what is best for the party and by extension the country, because it is all about him.
the other factors were the abortion issue and the media.....which is the virus.

Good Lord

Maricopa County apologizes to voters​

1668098166365.png

Officials in Maricopa County apologized Wednesday for issues with printers that prevented some ballots from being read by machine and reassured that all votes will be counted.

“To impacted voters, we recognize this isn’t how you pictured Election Day and we apologize for that inconvenience. We are committed to counting all legal votes and then finding the root cause of what happened so that it does not happen again,” the county’s Board of Supervisors tweeted.

In a statement, Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Bill Gates and Vice Chairman Clint Hickman said, “All ballots will be counted securely and accurately.”

The issue with printers occurred at about 70 of the county’s 223 voting locations, the officials said. Printer settings were later changed, fixing the problem.

About 7% of the voters who cast ballots on Election Day — or about 17,000 people — were affected.

In Trump's 4 years, he ran up the national debt by the greatest amount of any first term President. All of his economic policies were also
highly inflationary.
tax cuts without spending cuts inflationary
tariffs inflationary
cutting legal immigration in half inflationary
massive covid stimulus inflationary
botched covid response inflationary

If you thought things were good you weren't taking into consideration the debt being passed to your grandchildren.

I would’ve kicked homeless guys *** if that was me.

The marijuana thing is weird to hear. Having done some mary jane myself and knowing quite a handful of people who use it. I don’t associate screaming lunatics with the devil’s lettuce. I’ve always got screaming lunatics and violent gang bangers with alcohol usage though.

I know what you mean however.
I grew up lower middle class myself. My dad grew up poor. I cannot speak for all communities. But I grew up in Albuquerque’s war zone which has an asian community(my great grandma is japanese and raised my grandpa there) and then grew up in Albuquerque’s south valley.

Anywho the thing is drinking, being loud and violent is norm when they get under the influence. The population boom and access to move out is probably what you’re seeing. They move into other areas and eventually start spreading crime etc as more and more start following suit. San Francisco and Seattle are example

I'm not suggesting the marijuana is causing the lunatics. There is both rampant marijuana use AND a lot of mentally ill, drunk or otherwise drugged out lunatics roaming around and not being moved along by police any more. There have always been homeless but the last couple years they think nothing of aggressively demanding money from people, screaming profanely, spitting at people, whatever because the police can no longer do anything about it. If they arrest them they go right back out on the street again.

I have nothing against marijuana use really but I should be able to walk down a city street without having to inhale clouds of it.

My brother in law shoved the homeless guy off of him and got the hell away from him. No desire to get into a physical fight with a mental patient I guess.

Reactions: MTC
Trump DID win for 4 years on our behalves. Now we've had 2 years of all of us losing. You can't argue with that.

Why don't you pop back into the vax thread and interpret some more medical articles for us?

I'll be waiting.
is now a nice time to point out that even during a pandemic, when the economy was effectively masked up and shut down, that Flog had enough surplus cash to take a family vacay to the freedom loving state of Florida and spend ze's days and nights dodging pretty little umbrellas in ze fruity drinks watching Key West sunsets?

In Trump's 4 years, he ran up the national debt by the greatest amount of any first term President. All of his economic policies were also
highly inflationary.
tax cuts without spending cuts inflationary
tariffs inflationary
cutting legal immigration in half inflationary
massive covid stimulus inflationary
botched covid response inflationary

If you thought things were good you weren't taking into consideration the debt being passed to your grandchildren.
no wonder you're still on that first sentence of your NY Times Bestseller

I'm not suggesting the marijuana is causing the lunatics. There is both rampant marijuana use AND a lot of mentally ill, drunk or otherwise drugged out lunatics roaming around and not being moved along by police any more. There have always been homeless but the last couple years they think nothing of aggressively demanding money from people, screaming profanely, spitting at people, whatever because the police can no longer do anything about it. If they arrest them they go right back out on the street again.

I have nothing against marijuana use really but I should be able to walk down a city street without having to inhale clouds of it.

My brother in law shoved the homeless guy off of him and got the hell away from him. No desire to get into a physical fight with a mental patient I guess.
I know what you mean. Albuquerque has a similar crisis. We rarely go out to eat or downtown etc anymore because of said reasons you stated.

As for the marijuana thing. I have no answer for. Even designated areas for it tend to be stronger than cigarette smoke. As it becomes legalized and more accepted. Those are some of the effects we’re going to have to navigate.

Kudos to your bro. I personally would’ve been fighting

Medical articles/Research articles Floggy. Hundreds of them have been posted there. Maybe thousands.

Given you can't understand what those studies say - as evidenced by the epic beatdown you took on your gross misinterpretation of a medical study and your inability to comprehend numbers and graphs - we're stunned you read daily.

You read a newspaper every day? Do you still listen to your 8-track tapes too?

Lester Holt ain't the news, you tune into propaganda. When the NEJM publishes a study, that's news. You just can't understand it. No wonder you voted for Fetterman. Two peas in a pod.
Step outside your social media bubble, Tim. You’ve been manipulated into a world of delusion created by people likely using aliases. I understand that the MEDICAL DOCTORS who write the reasearch articles aren’t in need of alternative interpretations by the likes of you and Alex Berenson.