• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

As the AZ printing counting continues, Katie's razor thin margin increases.

Coincidence? Of course not. Lake was behind by about 12K votes. Now, behind by 27,000 votes.

You watch the wrong news and read the wrong papers.
When will you learn?
The irony!

The news I watch and read is validated by thousands of other COMPETING outlets reporting the same news at the exact same time. I suppose you think they’re colluding very efficiently?

The irony!

The news I watch and read is validated by thousands of other COMPETING outlets reporting the same news at the exact same time. I suppose you think they’re colluding very efficiently?
CNN - MSNBC - CBS ... usual
ever ask yourself why they report almost literally the same ******* thing?

The irony!

You continue to forget about journolist.

Yes, they do collude Floggy. This is OLD OLD news.

Pay attention to those video collages some sites put together....where a "talking point" is repeated by talking heads at news organizations. The videos will show hundreds of examples of these reporters saying EXACTLY the same thing about a particular topic (like voter suppression) from Seattle to Florida, New York to Las Vegas, small market to cable news - every face in the camera repeating the exact same statement. It's scary coordinated.

Yes they collaborate. You have to be an idiot sheep not to see it. Wait...whoops. Nevermind.

with the exact same talking points and key words

Yeah, someone needs to find one of those videos I was talking about above. Find one with 3 or 4 dozen repeating the same points.

I want to watch Floggy say "it's just coincidence those 64 reporters all said the exact same thing as if they were reading a script."

CNN - MSNBC - CBS ... usual
ever ask yourself why they report almost literally the same ******* thing?
BECAUSE. ITS. REALITY.

Again, are competing news outlets colluding to report the same thing in an incredibly efficient way?

You continue to forget about journolist.

Yes, they do collude Floggy. This is OLD OLD news.

Pay attention to those video collages some sites put together....where a "talking point" is repeated by talking heads at news organizations. The videos will show hundreds of examples of these reporters saying EXACTLY the same thing about a particular topic (like voter suppression) from Seattle to Florida, New York to Las Vegas, small market to cable news - every face in the camera repeating the exact same statement. It's scary coordinated.

Yes they collaborate. You have to be an idiot sheep not to see it. Wait...whoops. Nevermind.

Way down the rabbit hole you go. The Post-Gazette’s Forum section publishes articles, cartoons and op-eds across the political spectrum. How’s that colllusion?

BECAUSE. ITS. REALITY.

Again, are competing news outlets colluding to report the same thing in an incredibly efficient way?
BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I just found out I own the Brooklyn Bridge...Ill be glad to sell it to you for $200

BECAUSE. ITS. REALITY.

Yeah, someone needs to find one of those videos I was talking about above. Find one with 3 or 4 dozen repeating the same points.

I want to watch Floggy say "it's just coincidence those 64 reporters all said the exact same thing as if they were reading a script."

"incredibly efficient"

"incredibly efficient"

Hey if you want to brainwash a country you'd better have your **** together....

With respect to the continued counting, who thinks the Reps will actually take control of the House or Senate? They might get the house but no way in hell are they going to get the Senate. Again it's amazing how many people are ok with record high inflation, high energy costs, high crime rates. Either the voters who voted for that are high as well or something fishy is in Denmark....

The irony!

Unbelievable that you don't find a single thing wrong with 12 media outlets reporting the EXACT same thing at the EXACT same time.

Almost as if they are all getting their information from ONE source and simply parroting the news, such as gobbling up White House information and dutifully parroting the talking points. Know another example of dozens of "media sources" saying exactly the same thing at exactly the same time?

R.fc270e5d1184ac52edf010606f9c8045

The American media is way down the list of honest and accurate reporting. If I remember correctly the u.s. was ranked in the teens.

Unbelievable that you don't find a single thing wrong with 12 media outlets reporting the EXACT same thing at the EXACT same time.

Almost as if they are all getting their information from ONE source and simply parroting the news, such as gobbling up White House information and dutifully parroting the talking points. Know another example of dozens of "media sources" saying exactly the same thing at exactly the same time?

R.fc270e5d1184ac52edf010606f9c8045
And there it is.. my dad escaped from behind the Iron Curtain , he warned me one of the biggest things to be wary of was the media becoming slanted in one direction toward an agenda instead of just reporting the news....if multiple sources are slanted and saying the same thing you got big problems. Plan your escape son. There is much happening in this country now that he warned me to look out for.