• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

So as anyone can tell by watching commercials and other political ads throughout the country, both big parties, for the most part, are so far detached from mainstream real life in America that they really can’t figure out the issues or how to accurately attack them

The Dems, in particular are so stuck in 1970’s politics that they just cannot fathom why their huge amount of money isn’t turning the tide in these races

Lets look at Georgia, where walker is finally pulling into a polling lead… the Dems have been pushing the narrative about him paying for, and thus supporting abortions as a huge negative against him.. but here is the reality:

First off abortion as a primary voting point is under 10% of the population… it simply isn’t the priority that dems think it is… Abortion as any consideration is less than 50%… again it isn’t the issue that they think it is in their echo chambers…

But lets say it was… its an issue still split down the middle… if there was a clear plurality that either supported or opposed it, it would have been put on the ballot to take it out of politicians hands in most states… and both parties are clear on where they stand on it… on an issue like this, showing hypocrisy and potentially giving doubt that the opposing candidate will be absolutely against it like he claims won’t win you any votes…

People aren’t going to vote for a clearly pro choice democrat because their candidate isn’t as pro life as he claims to be…
You can argue it may install apathy, but that’s typically only true in primary voting issues… most people are voting on economic reasons… the people who are looking at abortion as a major issue are already energized and locked into their candidate… its been like that for decades…

So as anyone can tell by watching commercials and other political ads throughout the country, both big parties, for the most part, are so far detached from mainstream real life in America that they really can’t figure out the issues or how to accurately attack them

The Dems, in particular are so stuck in 1970’s politics that they just cannot fathom why their huge amount of money isn’t turning the tide in these races

Lets look at Georgia, where walker is finally pulling into a polling lead… the Dems have been pushing the narrative about him paying for, and thus supporting abortions as a huge negative against him.. but here is the reality:

First off abortion as a primary voting point is under 10% of the population… it simply isn’t the priority that dems think it is… Abortion as any consideration is less than 50%… again it isn’t the issue that they think it is in their echo chambers…

But lets say it was… its an issue still split down the middle… if there was a clear plurality that either supported or opposed it, it would have been put on the ballot to take it out of politicians hands in most states… and both parties are clear on where they stand on it… on an issue like this, showing hypocrisy and potentially giving doubt that the opposing candidate will be absolutely against it like he claims won’t win you any votes…

People aren’t going to vote for a clearly pro choice democrat because their candidate isn’t as pro life as he claims to be…
You can argue it may install apathy, but that’s typically only true in primary voting issues… most people are voting on economic reasons… the people who are looking at abortion as a major issue are already energized and locked into their candidate… its been like that for decades…
A few months ago I did think the abortion issue was going to hurt Republicans. I thought maybe the country was too far gone on this. It seems like just a few years ago most on the Dem side even thought abortion should be limited. But look at the ads now...they are coming after Republicans for being pro-life...as if that is a negative! In the past they would just discuss being pro-choice. I think I am making sense here...I have been a little taken aback by some of the ads now making the argument that being pro-life is this terrible thing. Pro-life! I think it has hit home to me that the pro-abortion crowd is really a death cult.

Anyway, I am glad it isn't a major issue that I thought it was gonna be.

Very simply, it's about character assassination. Make the other candidate look unsuitable, then you have to vote for me. That's why they are drumming up the abortion stuff on Walker. I'm still not convinced its real either, when we saw how many "witnesses" were brought forward about Kavanaugh.

Politics suck these days. Ads 30 years ago were about policies, platform issues, etc. Now, it's all personal.

I mean think about Georgia. We've got Warnock's wife (or ex) on camera sobbing, in utter fear of him and the violence he brought on her. Those videos are in campaign ads. We wouldn't have seen that before.

It's always the race to pick the least detestable candidate due to how personal campaigns have gotten. Decorum is gone.

Not nearly as poor as Steeltime though. I heard he recently had to file for bankruptcy and that a mere $50 would have prevented that.

I was so damn close to ending my decades of financial misery. First, I sign up for Xiden's student loan bribe grift help, then I consolidate my bills on a wonderful new credit card that has variable rates tied to the Fed's rate + 4%! Did you know just last year the Fed's interest rates were a mere 1.3%, so I would be paying just 5.3%!!! Have not checked current rate but it can't be much higher than that, can it?

Finally, I had it all lined up. Every debt paid but one - a $50 charge for renting a hooker car. I pay that bill and I am GOLDEN!!

I reached out to somebody who owes me $50 - flat out OWES ME THE MONEY! And was shafted. All downhill since then.

Rinse repeat.....

Pennsylvania’s Department of State Has Sent Out 249,000 Ballots to Unverified Voters in 2022 Election​

Iy7LhF4.jpg

Democracy man! Unfiltered and pure. They didn't leave all of those folks in over the border for nothing.

Very simply, it's about character assassination. Make the other candidate look unsuitable, then you have to vote for me. That's why they are drumming up the abortion stuff on Walker. I'm still not convinced its real either, when we saw how many "witnesses" were brought forward about Kavanaugh.

Politics suck these days. Ads 30 years ago were about policies, platform issues, etc. Now, it's all personal.

I mean think about Georgia. We've got Warnock's wife (or ex) on camera sobbing, in utter fear of him and the violence he brought on her. Those videos are in campaign ads. We wouldn't have seen that before.

It's always the race to pick the least detestable candidate due to how personal campaigns have gotten. Decorum is gone.
Well yeah, but what I am saying is that they are focusing on things that simply don’t matter to voters… i don’t think either party understands the other side’s logic on anything… thats why there are so many terrible takes out there.

Very simply, it's about character assassination.
I wish PAC's could be held libel for these ads, they're absolutely ruthless, Republicans want to ban all abortions, take away your social security and Medicare, why they're all extremist radical fanatics. I'm Mark Kelly and I approve this message.

Hopefully the majority of the electorate isn't this stupid, but the amount of money they're throwing at this is insane.

Worst of all, there is no response by the Republicans to counter this attack.

Last edited:
Well yeah, but what I am saying is that they are focusing on things that simply don’t matter to voters… i don’t think either party understands the other side’s logic on anything… thats why there are so many terrible takes out there.

I got what you are saying. You are right. They are all focusing on things that don't matter - like, to my point, shaming their opponents 24x7 in addition to focusing on stuff none of us care about. Climate v crime? Come on. Fools.

I wish PAC's could be held libel for these ads, they're absolutely ruthless, Republicans want to ban all abortions, take away your social security and Medicare, why they're all extremist radical fanatics. I'm Mark Kelly and I approve this message.

Hopefully the majority of the electorate isn't this stupid, but the amount of money they're throwing at this is insane.

Worst or all, there is no response by the Republicans to counter this attack.
Lol for one zillion years Dems complained about the money in campaigns, and now that they have all these dark money sources they are ten times worse than the republicans were about this nonsense

Here is how I view the midterms:
  • Momentum clearly with (R)
  • Biden's weird "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" speeches are an albatross to (D)imbo candidates
  • Lake wins governor's race in AZ easily and her popularity results in ...
  • A Masters win in AZ
  • Oz wins in PA
  • Budd wins in NC
  • Vance wins in OH
  • Desantis obliterates Charlie Tanningbooth and his popularity causes a tidal wave resulting in ...
  • Rubio crushing in FL, putting the execrable Val Dummy out to pasture.
  • Johnson wins easily in Wisconsin
  • Michels with a surprisingly solid win in the Wisconsin governor's race
  • Laxalt wins NV convincingly
  • Lombardo wins convincingly to become governor of NV. The early returns from Clark County are cyanide to (D)imbos.
  • Tudor Dixon defeats Botox Queen Whitmer in a pretty big upset. Whitmer returns to her castle, guarded by flying monkeys.
  • Zeldin with a shocking, narrow win over Botox II, the vile Kathy Hochul, whose bizarre rubbery face and incessant dumb look gives her a promising career as "The Most Punchable Face in America." She takes the title from Stacy Abrams
  • Speaking of whom, Kemp beats Abrams by 10 points.
  • Kemp's popularity drags a genuinely flawed candidate in Herschel "I do and say a bunch of dumb ****" Walker to a higher vote count than Reverend Grifter Raphael Warnock.
  • Unfortunately, Walker gets less than 50% of the vote, forcing another goddamn runoff in GA and six more ******* weeks of goddamn political ads.
  • In further questionable news, the vile Maggie Hassan barely hangs on to beat Bolduc in NH. She wins by a **** hair removed from a 12-year old girl convinced by mentally-ill adults that "you want to be a boy."
  • In additional disappointing news, in the Washington Senate race, the utterly disgusting, ugly, nasty Patty Murray slimes her way to a win over Tiffany Smiley.
  • Walker wins the runoff, and (R) control Senate 54-46.
  • Colorado continues its shift to becoming Rocky Mountain California by re-electing the doltish, ineffective Michael Bennet.
  • Finally, GOP picks up 41 House seats, finishes with 253 seats to 182 for the anti-American loser party.

• Biden's weird "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" speeches are an albatross to (D)imbo candidates
  • A Masters win in AZ
  • Oz wins in PA
  • Budd wins in NC
  • Vance wins in OH
  • Desantis obliterates Charlie Tanningbooth and his popularity causes a tidal wave resulting in ...
  • Lombardo wins convincingly to become governor of NV. The early returns from Clark County are cyanide to (D)imbos.
  • Tudor Dixon defeats Botox Queen Whitmer in a pretty big upset. Whitmer returns to her castle, guarded by flying monkeys.
  • Zeldin with a shocking, narrow win over Botox II, the vile Kathy Hochul, whose bizarre rubbery face and incessant dumb look gives her a promising career as "The Most Punchable Face in America." She takes the title from Stacy Abrams
  • Kemp's popularity drags a genuinely flawed candidate in Herschel "I do and say a bunch of dumb ****" Walker to a higher vote count than Reverend Grifter Raphael Warnock.
  • Unfortunately, Walker gets less than 50% of the vote, forcing another goddamn runoff in GA and six more ******* weeks of goddamn political ads.
  • In further questionable news, the vile Maggie Hassan barely hangs on to beat Bolduc in NH. She wins by a **** hair removed from a 12-year old girl convinced by mentally-ill adults that "you want to be a boy."
  • In additional disappointing news, in the Washington Senate race, the utterly disgusting, ugly, nasty Patty Murray slimes her way to a win over Tiffany Smiley.
  • Colorado continues its shift to becoming Rocky Mountain California by re-electing the doltish, ineffective Michael Bennet.
  • Finally, GOP picks up 41 House seats, finishes with 253 seats to 182 for the anti-American loser party.
In other words, Democracy dies.

• A Masters win in AZ
  • Oz wins in PA
  • Budd wins in NC
  • Vance wins in OH
Unfortunately I think Shapiro will win the PA governor's race though. Uncle Festerman is bad enough that plenty of Dims will vote for Dr. Oz but they'll still vote D for governor.

OMG I love her. Watch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She refers to Arkancide!

Kari Lake is the best political candidate I have ever seen. Smart, feisty, won't back down, attractive, genuine.

MSM - 100% negative stories.

Voters: Don't give a ****. Instead, we see how genuine Lake is and how corrupt and dishonest MSM is.

When they tell you Republicans are the ones threatening political opponents. A list I compiled.
  • June 8, 2022 - An assassination attempt on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s life
  • June 9, 2022 - Pro-abortion protestors at the home of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett
  • July 21, 2022 - New York Republican gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin attacked on stage during a campaign event by knife-wielding man
  • October 2022 - On Oct 25, Rep. Marjorie Tayor Greene (R-Ga.) was “swatted” for a sixth time by her political enemies (attempting to have her die by a police call gone wrong)
  • October 2022: A disorderly Whitmer supporter bites an attendee at Tudor Dixon rally
  • October 2022: A Marco Rubio volunteer is viciously attacked by assailants who said Republicans weren’t allowed in their neighborhood, leaving him with a broken jaw (will need facial reconstruction) and internal bleeding.
  • Nov 2022: Republican Gen. Bolduc physically attacked by an individual outside a debate in NH against Maggie Hassan.
  • Nov 2022: Scott Lennox of Illinois threatened to kill GOP Gubernatorial candidate Darren Bailey and his family.
  • June 2018 - protestors harass and chase DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen from dinner at a Mexican restaurant
  • July 2018 - White House top aide Stephen Miller was verbally assaulted at two restaurants, in Washington, D.C.
  • July 2018 - Sen. Cory Booker pleads for supporters to “Get up in the face of Congresspeople” and concluded his speech imploring them to “go to the Hill today.”
  • September 2018 - Ted Cruz and wife Heidi assailed by protesters at DC restaurant over Kavanaugh support
  • October 2018 - the wife of Republican Sen. Cory Gardner received a graphic text message with a video of a beheading after he voted to confirm Kavanaugh.
  • October 2018 - a mob attacked the Supreme Court, trying to break down doors and enter on the day SCOTUS judge Kavanaugh first took his seat
  • October 2018 - Sen Susan Collins received a potentially deadly mailing of ricin at her home, one of many threats against her support of Kavanaugh
  • October 2018 - Kristin Davison, campaign manager for Adam Laxalt, physically assaulted by an operative for a Soros-backed group. Suspect was arrested and charged with battery.
  • October 2018 - Minnesota State Representative Sarah Anderson was charged and physically punched by a man who had kicked her campaign sign.
  • October 2018 - Minnesota candidate Shane Mekeland suffered a concussion after being punched in the fact at a Benton County restaurant.
  • October 2018 - Keller Sorber was charged with using fire to commit a felony after setting the Laramie, WY Republican office on fire.
  • October 2018 - Eric Holder - “Michelle [Obama] always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick them,” he said, adding, “That’s what this Democratic Party’s about. We’re proud as hell to be Democrats. We’re willing to fight for the ideals of the Democratic Party.”
  • Sep 2018: A CA resident attacked GOP congressional candidate Rudy Peters with a switchblade
  • Sep 2018: A deranged driver repeatedly rammed his truck into a Fox News affiliate in Dallas, TX
  • Sep 2018: A leftist threatened to commit mass slaughter at a MAGA event at Trump’s hotel in DC. "I am coming with a gun and i expect to get numerous bloodstained MAGA hats as trophies," the unnamed Twitter account holder tweeted.
  • Jan 2017 - Madonna - ““I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.””
  • Feb 2017 - Sarah Silverman Tweeted asking the US Military to overthrow Trump.
  • May 2017 - Kathy Griffin fired by CNN after posing with a fake, severed head of Trump. Nov 2020, she retweeted the photo…again.
  • May 2017: Wendi Wright, 35, was arrested after stalking Rep. David Kustoff (Tenn.) and trying to run him off the road. After pulling over, Wright "began to scream and strike the windows on Kustoff's car and even reached inside the vehicle."
  • May 2017: Virginia Rep. Tom Garrett needed heavy security at a town hall after receiving a series of death threats in May that police "deemed to be credible and real." "This is how we're going to kill your wife," one message said. Others detailed how they would kill his children, and even his dog.
  • May 2017: A town hall participant assaulted North Dakota Rep. Kevin Cramer by violently approaching him and shoving fake dollar bills into his shirt collar while speaking at a public event.
  • May 2017: A Tucson, Ariz. school district employee was arrested by the FBI for sending several death threats to Arizona Rep. Martha McSally. The man threatened to shoot McSally and told her to "be careful" because her days "were numbered."
  • May 2017: Florida Rep. Ted Yoho described his office getting vandalized by protesters. One female constituent left a voicemail on an office answering machine, promising, "Next time I see you, I'm going to beat your f**king ***."
  • June 2017 - Rep. Scalise and three other victims were shot during a practice for the congressional charity baseball gam by Bernie Bros supporter James T. Hodgkinson
  • June 2017 - the same day, New York Rep. Claudia Tenney received an email reading, "One down, 216 to go."
  • June 2017 - Maxine Waters infamously called violently on her supporters - "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."
  • Nov 2017 - Ran Paul was attacked by his neighbor and sustained 6 broken ribs.
  • Nov 2017 - Nancy Pelosi’s daughter Christine Tweeted “Rand Paul’s neighbor was right”.
  • June 2017: Missouri Rep. Ann Wagner received five death threats in the weeks leading up to the Scalise shooting. Wagner said that protesters had vandalized her home, showing up with masks and gravestones, and laying down on her driveway and drawing chalk outlines of dead bodies. They also picketed at her church at 8 and 10 o'clock Mass.
  • June 2017: An Ohio man was arrested for leaving a voicemail threatening the life and family of Rep. Steve Stivers (Ohio). "We're coming to get every goddamn one of you and your families. Maybe the next one taken down will be your daughter. Huh? Or your wife. Or even you," the man said.
  • June 2017: Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz received a threatening voicemail: "I suggest you prepare for the battle motherf**ker, and the apocalypse," the caller yelled. "Because we are going to hunt your *** down, wrap a rope around your neck, and hang you from a lamppost."
  • October 2016 - Hillary Clinton said Democrats shouldn’t be civil to Republicans until they win back control of Washington. She said, “you can’t be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.”
Also, this link: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...eported-hate-crimes-against-trump-supporters/. Apparently there is a more recent link and the DB is now up to over 550 documented incidents.

Anyone have a source for the Kari Lake-produced 1,500 attacks/threats list her team put together?

When they tell you Republicans are the ones threatening political opponents. A list I compiled.
  • June 8, 2022 - An assassination attempt on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s life
  • June 9, 2022 - Pro-abortion protestors at the home of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett
  • July 21, 2022 - New York Republican gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin attacked on stage during a campaign event by knife-wielding man
  • October 2022 - On Oct 25, Rep. Marjorie Tayor Greene (R-Ga.) was “swatted” for a sixth time by her political enemies (attempting to have her die by a police call gone wrong)
  • October 2022: A disorderly Whitmer supporter bites an attendee at Tudor Dixon rally
  • October 2022: A Marco Rubio volunteer is viciously attacked by assailants who said Republicans weren’t allowed in their neighborhood, leaving him with a broken jaw (will need facial reconstruction) and internal bleeding.
  • Nov 2022: Republican Gen. Bolduc physically attacked by an individual outside a debate in NH against Maggie Hassan.
  • Nov 2022: Scott Lennox of Illinois threatened to kill GOP Gubernatorial candidate Darren Bailey and his family.
  • June 2018 - protestors harass and chase DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen from dinner at a Mexican restaurant
  • July 2018 - White House top aide Stephen Miller was verbally assaulted at two restaurants, in Washington, D.C.
  • July 2018 - Sen. Cory Booker pleads for supporters to “Get up in the face of Congresspeople” and concluded his speech imploring them to “go to the Hill today.”
  • September 2018 - Ted Cruz and wife Heidi assailed by protesters at DC restaurant over Kavanaugh support
  • October 2018 - the wife of Republican Sen. Cory Gardner received a graphic text message with a video of a beheading after he voted to confirm Kavanaugh.
  • October 2018 - a mob attacked the Supreme Court, trying to break down doors and enter on the day SCOTUS judge Kavanaugh first took his seat
  • October 2018 - Sen Susan Collins received a potentially deadly mailing of ricin at her home, one of many threats against her support of Kavanaugh
  • October 2018 - Kristin Davison, campaign manager for Adam Laxalt, physically assaulted by an operative for a Soros-backed group. Suspect was arrested and charged with battery.
  • October 2018 - Minnesota State Representative Sarah Anderson was charged and physically punched by a man who had kicked her campaign sign.
  • October 2018 - Minnesota candidate Shane Mekeland suffered a concussion after being punched in the fact at a Benton County restaurant.
  • October 2018 - Keller Sorber was charged with using fire to commit a felony after setting the Laramie, WY Republican office on fire.
  • October 2018 - Eric Holder - “Michelle [Obama] always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick them,” he said, adding, “That’s what this Democratic Party’s about. We’re proud as hell to be Democrats. We’re willing to fight for the ideals of the Democratic Party.”
  • Sep 2018: A CA resident attacked GOP congressional candidate Rudy Peters with a switchblade
  • Sep 2018: A deranged driver repeatedly rammed his truck into a Fox News affiliate in Dallas, TX
  • Sep 2018: A leftist threatened to commit mass slaughter at a MAGA event at Trump’s hotel in DC. "I am coming with a gun and i expect to get numerous bloodstained MAGA hats as trophies," the unnamed Twitter account holder tweeted.
  • Jan 2017 - Madonna - ““I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.””
  • Feb 2017 - Sarah Silverman Tweeted asking the US Military to overthrow Trump.
  • May 2017 - Kathy Griffin fired by CNN after posing with a fake, severed head of Trump. Nov 2020, she retweeted the photo…again.
  • May 2017: Wendi Wright, 35, was arrested after stalking Rep. David Kustoff (Tenn.) and trying to run him off the road. After pulling over, Wright "began to scream and strike the windows on Kustoff's car and even reached inside the vehicle."
  • May 2017: Virginia Rep. Tom Garrett needed heavy security at a town hall after receiving a series of death threats in May that police "deemed to be credible and real." "This is how we're going to kill your wife," one message said. Others detailed how they would kill his children, and even his dog.
  • May 2017: A town hall participant assaulted North Dakota Rep. Kevin Cramer by violently approaching him and shoving fake dollar bills into his shirt collar while speaking at a public event.
  • May 2017: A Tucson, Ariz. school district employee was arrested by the FBI for sending several death threats to Arizona Rep. Martha McSally. The man threatened to shoot McSally and told her to "be careful" because her days "were numbered."
  • May 2017: Florida Rep. Ted Yoho described his office getting vandalized by protesters. One female constituent left a voicemail on an office answering machine, promising, "Next time I see you, I'm going to beat your f**king ***."
  • June 2017 - Rep. Scalise and three other victims were shot during a practice for the congressional charity baseball gam by Bernie Bros supporter James T. Hodgkinson
  • June 2017 - the same day, New York Rep. Claudia Tenney received an email reading, "One down, 216 to go."
  • June 2017 - Maxine Waters infamously called violently on her supporters - "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."
  • Nov 2017 - Ran Paul was attacked by his neighbor and sustained 6 broken ribs.
  • Nov 2017 - Nancy Pelosi’s daughter Christine Tweeted “Rand Paul’s neighbor was right”.
  • June 2017: Missouri Rep. Ann Wagner received five death threats in the weeks leading up to the Scalise shooting. Wagner said that protesters had vandalized her home, showing up with masks and gravestones, and laying down on her driveway and drawing chalk outlines of dead bodies. They also picketed at her church at 8 and 10 o'clock Mass.
  • June 2017: An Ohio man was arrested for leaving a voicemail threatening the life and family of Rep. Steve Stivers (Ohio). "We're coming to get every goddamn one of you and your families. Maybe the next one taken down will be your daughter. Huh? Or your wife. Or even you," the man said.
  • June 2017: Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz received a threatening voicemail: "I suggest you prepare for the battle motherf**ker, and the apocalypse," the caller yelled. "Because we are going to hunt your *** down, wrap a rope around your neck, and hang you from a lamppost."
  • October 2016 - Hillary Clinton said Democrats shouldn’t be civil to Republicans until they win back control of Washington. She said, “you can’t be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.”
Also, this link: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...eported-hate-crimes-against-trump-supporters/. Apparently there is a more recent link and the DB is now up to over 550 documented incidents.

Anyone have a source for the Kari Lake-produced 1,500 attacks/threats list her team put together?

"dEmoKraSee iN aKsHuN!"
- Flogatib

Kari Lake is the best political candidate I have ever seen. Smart, feisty, won't back down, attractive, genuine.

MSM - 100% negative stories.

Voters: Don't give a ****. Instead, we see how genuine Lake is and how corrupt and dishonest MSM is.

and just think that the Dems paid money to help her win the primary because they thought she'd be very easy to beat since she's an "election denier"

They did the same in PA with Mastriano. It's a shame that the nation Rep party abandoned Mastriano. I think he could have beaten Shapiro if he got some support.