• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A quality AntiFa protest

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

that's Flog at the :32 mark on the left. of course ze's on the left of the screen. amirite?

They are so tolerant. AntiFascists at work crushing free speech.

Fools.

We are one mag dump away from the current cold civil war going hot.

We are one mag dump away from the current cold civil war going hot.

They're about as fearsome as a stuffed teddy bear. They'll never step out of their safe zones of protection by the shitbag politicians who allow them to operate like gangs. They do these commies and i do mean commies no service by allowing this ****.That's the core of them and they act like the very fascists they claim to be fighting.

Stay in your zone. Don't bring that **** to places where people will stomp a.mudhole in your *** and shove that black hanky down your throat.

Actually, there is a point when he gets the guy isolated and there is some reasonably intelligent discourse for a bit.

Sure, we'd all love for a universal healthcare program that worked. But how is that going to happen? We can scream for **** we want all day long, but it has to make some kind of fiscal sense. Here's a great example. I have a family health care plan through work that requires a $6000 family deductible, $3000 individual. After that is paid, I get 100% coverage for medical and prescription. I get 80% coverage for vision and dental (100% for annual checkups and free eyewear once a year.) I get a 100k and an additional 50k term life insurance through my company. I get disability (both short and long term) that will pay 70% of my salary. The long term will pay 70% of my salary until I am of retirement age.

You just tell me where I need to sign on the dotted line where I will get exactly that for 6k a year (along with EVERYONE ELSE in the country) after each and every one of us puts in not one penny more than 6k. And, please, keep in mind that every head of household in America will need to pay his or her $6000 as well. We can't very well make an exception for homeless or unemployed people. They best get to panhandlin'.

You give me THAT healthcare for every single person in the country for THAT rate, and I'll sign up. But don't you DARE tell me you will have to change the rates or coverage for any reason or tell me I can't keep EXACTLY my insurance for the rest of my ******* life.

What? Sorry? Crickets?

Anyway, I am all for reasonable discourse. I just want to know peoples' actual PLANS to improve things rather than endless bitching about what they don't like. Both the ******* republicans AND the democrats REFUSE to pass any legislation that will help the country because they can't stand the ******* idea that the other party may get credit for making something better. Bunch of ******* selfish *****.

The truth about how AntiFa does what it does in Portland.

Jimmy Acosta: "Say hi to your mom for me." Really Abilio? We may have had to have some fighting words after that one.

This is weird. This video started out as a Mark Dice video of the social media summit, and now I see it's Joe Rogan interviewing Andy Ngo. Anybody else seeing this or is it just me?

Jimmy Acosta: "Say hi to your mom for me." Really Abilio? We may have had to have some fighting words after that one.

I had posted the Mark dice video earlier. The wrong link posted when I tried to post this Andy Ngo clip from Joe Rogan.

Oh okay, I was like what the hell did I do here to change these video sequences.

Tibs heroes now using weapons...as we predicted they would be. This one's dead though.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/attack-ice-facility-little-media-coverage/

And the media, predictably, refuses to cover it.

66815025_2467316996667604_3240430800516153344_n.jpg

Tibs heroes now using weapons...as we predicted they would be. This one's dead though.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/attack-ice-facility-little-media-coverage/

Tibs has denounced ANTIFA. Maybe not as emphatically as he has Trump but I think some of you could lighten up on him at least a little. Do we really want chase away any opposition voices? He has had some lucid moments recently. As we tell the left you don't win arguments by simply deriding the other side.

Tibs has denounced ANTIFA. Maybe not as emphatically as he has Trump but I think some of you could lighten up on him at least a little. Do we really want chase away any opposition voices? He has had some lucid moments recently. As we tell the left you don't win arguments by simply deriding the other side.

Not chasing him away. I will continue and persist to expose and denounce AntiFa for the terrorists they are. And yes, IMHO, he needs to be reminded that he has supported this group (equivalent to supporting ISIS) multiple times. Like an alcoholic needs reminders not to touch the drink again, I believe Tibs needs reminded that AntiFa are complete and total scum so as to avoid comparing them to WWII soldiers again.

Last edited:
I never said a word about Tibs.

Football and generally speaking, Tibs is a good guy. I'd have a beer or three with him.

Politically, he's unhinged and incapable of reasonable thought.

When it's a synagogue or mosque, it's Trump's fault for fostering a hateful atmosphere. This? Just someone doing something.

And what are conservatives doing about it? Whining mostly.

If nothing else they still have the internet. Can post some memes. That'll learn 'em.

About ******* time is right. And incarcerate these ***** Mayors who tell their Police departments to stand down on this bullshit.

Antifa has willingly said that they're basically a terrorist organization.