• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AB finally flew over the cuckoo's nest?

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"></code></samp>
N-vtelen.png

<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2d991e3dfc9abb2549972ce8b64c5d85.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

He had to make millions and millions of dollars playing a game... poor black guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh yes the old race card.

Yeah, the NFL 'treats black people the worse.' In AB's case to the tune of $70M dollars over his career, plus all the endorsement deals.

He got his wish and was moved out of his personal hellhole in Pittsburgh where he was expected to - gasp - show up for practices, team meetings and not walk out on his teammates. Onto the green pastures in Oakland, where he pissed away a $30 million contract and then an additional $15 million contract with the Fucktriots. In the end, he received a total of $158,333 after getting shitcanned by both teams.

And all that happened because he was black? Nope, it happened cause he's a raging *******. What a pathetic loser AB has become, really sad to see him sink this low.

Wasn't he supposed to have his interview with the league next week? This outburst showing his true craziness and racist race baiting should land him an extra few game suspension at a minimum. Then again, the league doesn't have the balls to suspend him anywhere near how much he should be and they don't have the balls to call out his or anyone elses racist race baiting.

Yeah, the NFL 'treats black people the worse.' In AB's case to the tune of $70M dollars over his career, plus all the endorsement deals.

He got his wish and was moved out of his personal hellhole in Pittsburgh where he was expected to - gasp - show up for practices, team meetings and not walk out on his teammates. Onto the green pastures in Oakland, where he pissed away a $30 million contract and then an additional $15 million contract with the Fucktriots. In the end, he received a total of $158,333 after getting shitcanned by both teams.

And all that happened because he was black? Nope, it happened cause he's a raging *******. What a pathetic loser AB has become, really sad to see him sink this low.

The real sad thing about this is he is only hurting his own community. He obviously was not treated the way he was because he is black. So now when a black man does get treated unfairly because of his race, its lessened by asshats like this who play the race card at every turn because things aren't going his way. Just ******* sad.

What a pathetic person he has become. I wish he would do everyone a favor and just go away. Unfortunately he is such a narcissist and attention seeker as long as he has a twitter account that's not likely to happen.

Fantasy *****? AB is really on a roll now.

K2YFGI5LIFB4ZHT6U7XVRDHWAQ.JPG

Blood &sweat?...hahahaha.You poor thing.Your average American sweats and bleeds much more for nothing. Man this guy has lost his marbles.

Each week another dish of karma gets served up piping hot.

I could see him going on a talk show before long. Maybe Dr.Phil? He'd probably storm out of that one.

Same day Carter lost it with Fox Sports. Maybe they can get together and start their own poor me network

I could see him going on a talk show before long. Maybe Dr.Phil? He'd probably storm out of that one.

I don't think he can even string complete sentences together so that would be a disaster. A "Beautiful Disaster" - Nick Hexum

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Now you got that stuck in my head.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes

Now you got that stuck in my head.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes

Epic song for certain, but perhaps one of their later songs applies just as much (if not more):

Take all your overgrown infants away somewhere
And build them a home, a little place of their own.
The Fletcher Memorial
Home for Incurable Tyrants and Kings.
And they can appear to themselves every day
On closed circuit T.V.
To make sure they're still real.
It's the only connection they feel.

The ONLY song the "tony" will be singing is the JAIL BIRD tweet............................................ in color no less.

Salute the nation

The real sad thing about this is he is only hurting his own community. He obviously was not treated the way he was because he is black. So now when a black man does get treated unfairly because of his race, its lessened by asshats like this who play the race card at every turn because things aren't going his way. Just ******* sad.

I hear yaz 43 and it doesn't matter what side of the street youre walking as its a well worn path these days.

Salute the nation

Epic song for certain, but perhaps one of their later songs applies just as much (if not more):

Take all your overgrown infants away somewhere
And build them a home, a little place of their own.
The Fletcher Memorial
Home for Incurable Tyrants and Kings.
And they can appear to themselves every day
On closed circuit T.V.
To make sure they're still real.
It's the only connection they feel.

Perfect. "The Fletcher Brown Memorial Home" :towel:

If he would return #7's texts and phone calls, he can compare stories how both missed games because of SA allegations from the NFL. He needs to know that inmates will never run the asylum- black, white, brown, yellow or blue. If you act like a reckless lunatic, you will be dealt with by their rules, and when they are good and ready to place you back in the NFL.