• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ABC cancels Roseanne Reboot.

Let's be honest

Who knew Valerie Jarrett was black?

2008+Democratic+National+Convention+Day+1+eYE1Uo9hL01l.jpg

I guess i dont get the racism in her tweets. Did she say any one was inferior because if their skin tone?

The irony of Disney canning Roseanne while continuing to employ some of the industries biggest racist and race baiting frauds like Jemele Hill, Bomani Jones, Steve A Smith is not lost on most. Oh and at the same time hiring a scum of a human in Keith Olbermann.

— Curt Schilling (@gehrig38) May 29, 2018

Always get Rosanne Barr confused with Rosie O'Donnell, guess because they're both such attractive human beings.

I never watched an episode of either version of her show, and agree, ignorant is ignorant.

One only has to remember her rendition of our National Anthem to prove that.

Funny how back in the 90s, she was as liberal as they come. Outspoken about it too. I wonder if she had still been liberal now and tweeted what she did if ABC would have **** canned the show.

Tip. If someone says something blatantly racist. Just say wow that's racist. Dont try to explain it away. And dont compare it to someone elses racism. Or you look like a ****** racist. Roseanne Barr is the same piece of **** who grabbed her junk and spit after destroying the national anthem. Many of you seem to be real proud of the anthem as it pertains to NFL players. Why would you give this ***** a pass.

The bottom line is that even if you don’t intend for something to be a racist statement you should at least be intelligent enough to know when it can easily be interpreted as a racist statement and DO NOT post it. Hint for public figures who haven’t figured this out yet. Equating any Black person to a member of the ape family is going to be viewed as wildly racist regardless of your intention. I had brains enough to know that much in Elementary School. All it requires is a little common sense.

The bottom line is that even if you don’t intend for something to be a racist statement you should at least be intelligent enough to know when it can easily be interpreted as a racist statement and DO NOT post it. Hint for public figures who haven’t figured this out yet. Equating any Black person to a member of the ape family is going to be viewed as wildly racist regardless of your intention. I had brains enough to know that much in Elementary School. All it requires is a little common sense.

ding ding ding, you don't have to be a genius to know that is f'd up! Common sense is lost on most people and it's scary. Social media has killed more careers than it has helped. Dumbasses still abuse it everyday and gets burned. In a positive note, it does out the trash for everyone to see.

Tip. If someone says something blatantly racist. Just say wow that's racist. Dont try to explain it away. And dont compare it to someone elses racism. Or you look like a ****** racist. Roseanne Barr is the same piece of **** who grabbed her junk and spit after destroying the national anthem. Many of you seem to be real proud of the anthem as it pertains to NFL players. Why would you give this ***** a pass.

How is comparing it to someone else's racism racist? That is just dumb.

Especially, when showing that the someone else's racism is treated differently and the real point is the hypocrisy, not the content.

Funny how back in the 90s, she was as liberal as they come. Outspoken about it too. I wonder if she had still been liberal now and tweeted what she did if ABC would have **** canned the show.

I believe that she still has some leanings that are, typically, associated with the left. Specifically, LBGTQIX97F4 issues. The part of the show I saw dealt with the young boy who wanted to wear a skirt to school.

so ... where did the whole black thing come in? is theleft saying that all muslims are black? or is it that apes from planet of the apes are black?

hqdefault.jpg

Danielle2.jpeg

to be sure, it was a stupid ******* tweet, but to also be fair, there's been worse said and tweeted.

hired by ABC/ESPN/Disney

DNRGWfuWsAAb_DR.jpg

more hypocrisy

brandon-abrandongroeny-joy-behar-called-mike-pence-and-the-christian-31936097.png

Jimmy Kimmel, no stranger to the hypocrisy himself.

jimmy-kimmel-gay-slut-against-hannity-president-trump-tweet-2.jpg

How is comparing it to someone else's racism racist? That is just dumb.

Especially, when showing that the someone else's racism is treated differently and the real point is the hypocrisy, not the content.
Explain to me why another persons racism is relevant. Is this teams with your team and their team. Why do the Pats get all the calls and the Steelers dont get the calls. Or are we just all people.

33963897_1488700904573588_1005645186241396736_n.jpg

Now let the MSM & political hacks rejoice in their deplorable & vitriolic ways:

“Roseanne’s problem turned out to be that she far too authentically represented the actual worldview of a significant chunk of the Trump base,” Hayes wrote.
- MSNBC Chris Hayes

And Joy Reid actually said President Trump is to blame for allowing racist people to speak openly.

Good god.

33963897_1488700904573588_1005645186241396736_n.jpg

She was born in Iran to African American parents. Her grandfather was the first African American to attend MIT.

“Roseanne’s problem turned out to be that she far too authentically represented the actual worldview of a significant chunk of the Trump base,” Hayes wrote.

Of course. That's what I said above. If you are a Trump supporter why would you want this woman to be your champion? She's a ******* idiot. This is exactly the perception that you should want to avoid...that Trump supporters are mostly dumb, ignorant racists. But now everyone wants to jump in and defend her and prove them right. SMDH.

Geez, it's not just this, she's been a whackjob for years. She tweets every kind of lame conspiracy theory there is. She's in a hole now and just won't stop digging.

Go away Roseanne, back into the oblivion you came from. Please.

Last edited:
She's getting a ton of backlash lol.
Never really watched her show though