• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ABC cancels Roseanne Reboot.

She was born in Iran to African American parents. Her grandfather was the first African American to attend MIT.

Of course. That's what I said above. If you are a Trump supporter why would you want this woman to be your champion? She's a ******* idiot. This is exactly the perception that you should want to avoid...that Trump supporters are mostly dumb, ignorant racists. But now everyone wants to jump in and defend her and prove them right. SMDH.

Geez, it's not just this, she's been a whackjob for years. She tweets every kind of lame conspiracy theory there is. She's in a hole now and just won't stop digging.

Go away Roseanne, back into the oblivion you came from. Please.

It's the same concept as adopting Kanye West as a spokesman for the right wing. He's batshit crazy... why would you align yourself with someone who's likely to go off the reservation at a moment's notice?

Roseanne has always been rather annoying to me. She may or may not be truly racist, that really all depends on her actions through her life. But she did make a racist comment and to some that's enough to condemn her forever.

Bill Maher can say the N word on his show, and nothing is done about it. .......the definition of double standard. Joy Reid maligns gays in her tweets, and then lies about it. Still has her show. Yep no double standard there either.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

33963897_1488700904573588_1005645186241396736_n.jpg

Exactly. What racism???

Joy Reid maligns gays in her tweets, and then lies about it. Still has her show.

Roseanne should have claimed Russian hackers as well.

I can stand Barr. On a side note she could be the mom of that fat chick comedien who wasnt funny fat , lost some weight, wasn't funny , then gained weight back. Still not funny. Dont know her name

Melissa mcarthy

Last edited:
Was gonna say, not only was Rosanne offensive and racist, but Valerie Jarrett isn't even black, she's Iranian.

33963897_1488700904573588_1005645186241396736_n.jpg

Questions for oneforthebus.

Be honest, do you see the similarity?

If you do, does that make you a racist or not?

So one that "thinks it" but keeps it to him or herself in not a racist, but one that thinks it and then makes it be known must be a racist.

I'm just curious on what your thoughts are on that.

Last edited:
Another double standard issue by the left.
I do believe roseanne is on some mood enhancing meds.
Her tweet was bad taste for sure. But I'm sure there are and will be worse tweets.

Another media blown out of proportion piece.

Did Dan Rather get fired for saying....

Obama couldn't sell watermelons if you gave him a state trooper to flag down the traffic.

Remember when Dan Rather referred to his bosses during a dispute as a bunch of........ "Buckwheats"?!

Mike Wallace of '60 Minutes' fame, who said on video, "Blacks and Hispanics were too busy eating watermelons and tacos to read the fine print on the phony insurance policies."

Instead of all the outrage "That's just Roseanne being Roseanne" would be the consensus if she said the same thing about black Republican females such as Condoleezza Rice or Mia Love..

And I would tend to agree.

Last edited:
Questions for oneforthebus.

Be honest, do you see the similarity?

If you do, does that make you a racist or not?

So one that "thinks it" but keeps it to him or herself in not a racist, but one that thinks it and then makes it be known must be a racist.

I'm just curious on what your thoughts are on that.

No, I don't see much of a similarity honestly. But even if I did, of course we can't control our every thought but we can control ourselves from saying things that are deeply hurtful to other people because most of us are decent human beings. I don't know where the idea came about that "telling it like it is" is always perfectly ok.

reread the meme again, dipshit.
maybe have Tibs come out from hiding to help you sound through the more difficult, multi-syllabic words?

It’s a dipshit meme. Go share it with a black stranger, coward.

Instead of all the outrage "That's just Roseanne being Roseanne" would be the consensus if she said the same thing about black Republican females such as Condoleezza Rice or Mia Love..

And I would tend to agree.

And everyone here would be outraged and calling for Roseanne to be fired.

And so it goes...I don't like Valerie Jarrett but I'm not going to have a double standard myself just because the media does.

The continuation of Last Man Standing is going to blow this horseshit show out of the water anyway.

You guys have no problem with Barr's words, but have a problem with Chris Rock's routine?

I'm sensing a lot of white-ape privilege here...

You guys have no problem with Barr's words, but have a problem with Chris Rock's routine?

I'm sensing a lot of white-ape privilege here...

I think she was stupid and her words are hurtful and racist. But the way the media and Hollywood talks about our president, they shouldn’t get a pass either. I think that’s peoples point.

And everyone here would be outraged and calling for Roseanne to be fired.

And so it goes...I don't like Valerie Jarrett but I'm not going to have a double standard myself just because the media does.

I went back four pages and didn't find a post that insisted she shouldn't have been fired.

What I found were people pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards so commonplace on the left. Also everyone is in pretty much agreement that Barr is a vile human being.

However, if people are implying that she shouldn't be fired its only because some liberal democRAT wasn't fired....not because they believe calling a black person an ape isn't offensive.

Last edited:
I remember when we had a post a look-alike thread and every year someone posted a pic of Suggs and a gorilla no one screamed racist about that, so whats the difference? Racism only counts when it fits someone's agenda. So ya I will be the first to say it NO ROSEANNE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FIRED!!! When you start firing the blacks that trash talk white, or the Libs that trash talk the conservitives or everyone that talks **** about my president let me know, otherwise it's free speech for everyone.

If you don't like what I posted or think I am a racist than go look in the mirror and you will see the problem.