• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ABC cancels Roseanne Reboot.

The Left can't survive a day without being outraged

Dec0DffWsAAj5SP.jpg

Are you really so ******* clueless that you are unaware that “monkey” and “ape” are racial epithets?

reread the meme again, dipshit.
maybe have Tibs come out from hiding to help you sound through the more difficult, multi-syllabic words?

The Left can't survive a day without being outraged

Dec0DffWsAAj5SP.jpg

That's a well known fake. Again no fan of Whoopi but Roseanne (who retweeted this) needs to stop digging.

Whoopi did however say that drugging and having anal sex with a 13 year old isn't "rape rape". She should have been fired for that.

She was born in Iran to African American parents. Her grandfather was the first African American to attend MIT.

does it really matter? at this point, not even ogres have pure white lineage. we're all a bunch of ******* mutts.
everyone CAN be offended about anything, if they want.

34030220_10215408585621335_1952901361540530176_n.jpg

more tolerant hypocrisy

Nonsense. You’re creating a narrative you’d like to believe. The ABC news news execs knew of the show’s politics well before the first episode aired. Are you so naive to think the profits and ratings meant nothing to them and they are now relieved to lose that? Youve lost your friggin mind.
They also told her to tone down the political rhetoric next season

Sent from my SM-G955U using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don't care how black she is - she's ******* gone, that's all that matters

DedvKdfX4AEdqd_.jpg

33849144_2411606988853030_4630559380331298816_n.jpg

...............truth

does it really matter? at this point, not even ogres have pure white lineage. we're all a bunch of ******* mutts.
everyone CAN be offended about anything, if they want.

Yes of course it matters. There is a long painful history of black people being treated as subhuman, as well as a long history of comparing black people to apes as racial slur. This isn't just someone being hypersensitive, it is deeply offensive.

Watching people trying to twist themselves into pretzels to defend it is embarrassing.

Imagined hypocrisy. Bill Maher did get fired by none other than ABC for something he said.

Does Maria Chappelle-Nadal still have a job? As a United States politician no less?

ABC can fire whoever it wants, so long as it does not violate the law. Barr's statements were obviously offensive and termination-worthy. We can agree on that.

However, once again, this street goes one way. Vile, ugly comments by liberals are "funny" or "should not be taken seriously," so no harm comes to them. Anybody who does not see the double standard is being willfully blind.

Yes of course it matters. There is a long painful history of black people being treated as subhuman, as well as a long history of comparing black people to apes as racial slur. This isn't just someone being hypersensitive, it is deeply offensive.

Watching people trying to twist themselves into pretzels to defend it is embarrassing.

I'm not twisting anything. I couldn't give a **** less about Roseanne Barr, or her show. I do, however, find the faux outrage embarrassing when it's coming from the same side that continuously does the exact same thing.

Roseanne is not a great comedienne, nor even a role model. Nor should she be looked up to. She's a disgusting person and always has been.

I'm not twisting anything. I couldn't give a **** less about Roseanne Barr, or her show. I do, however, find the faux outrage embarrassing when it's coming from the same side that continuously does the exact same thing.

Roseanne is not a great comedienne, nor even a role model. Nor should she be looked up to. She's a disgusting person and always has been.

She's a sick puppy too. Watched her on the Rubin Report, he was visibly uncomfortable and confused at her blathering.

Nobody is defending the **** bag - you know she's a **** bag, right? She's as liberal as they come

hqdefault.jpg

images

Float monkey imagery in a reference about a black woman, u get what's coming

I personally found her tweet to be offensive to Apes, they don’t deserve to be compared to her

CAHrNdNUQAE5-xv.jpg

ABC can fire whoever it wants, so long as it does not violate the law. Barr's statements were obviously offensive and termination-worthy. We can agree on that.

However, once again, this street goes one way. Vile, ugly comments by liberals are "funny" or "should not be taken seriously," so no harm comes to them. Anybody who does not see the double standard is being willfully blind.

Of course there's a double standard. This isn't the hill to die on over that though.

Of course there's a double standard. This isn't the hill to die on over that though.

quite frankly, it is.
some see racism in her comment (I do). others do not.
did she mean any harm in it? probably not. she was trying to make a joke...and she's been trying to make jokes for a long damn time.

as Steeltime insinuated, if she had a (D) next to her name, this wouldn't make a blip on the political radar.

Nobody is defending the **** bag - you know she's a **** bag, right? She's as liberal as they come

Yup. She just made her reboot pro-Trump for ratings, which was smart. But she's always been a whacked out liberal. I haven't watched one second of her new show because of it, and I love Trump.

quite frankly, it is.
some see racism in her comment (I do). others do not.
did she mean any harm in it? probably not. she was trying to make a joke...and she's been trying to make jokes for a long damn time.

as Steeltime insinuated, if she had a (D) next to her name, this wouldn't make a blip on the political radar.

She's still a (D), they just turned on her because her show is pro-Trump. Can't have that....

Point out the double standard every time, 100% of the time, make it known, make it undeniable, and then kill that double standard. Otherwise, look forward to different rules for different groups.

Point out the double standard every time, 100% of the time, make it known, make it undeniable, and then kill that double standard. Otherwise, look forward to different rules for different groups.

Kind of like congress exempting themselves from Ocommiecare.