• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Act of Terrorism in Orlando

Nope, not 'any proposed restrictions.' I'm talking about restrictions based on religion or race. That is bigotry. Say you want to ban criminals, terrorists, even suspected terrorists, I'm okay with it. But that is not what Trump is saying. He's saying he wants to ban MUSLIMS, point blank, all Muslims. That is like Norway banning all Christians or Jews from entering the country. That is bigotry, sorry if it upsets you that I call it what it is.
have you lost your mind? he's proposing PRECISELY what you just said. To the T.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...nd-immigration-from-areas-with-proven-history
Donald Trump called for a temporary ban on immigration from areas with "a proven history of terrorism" in a Monday speech delivered in response to Sunday's shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla.

did he say Muslims?
did he say Amish?
did he say black people?
did he say white people?

precisely what did he say, Tibs? here it is again. read it aloud if you need to read it slower:

Donald Trump called for a temporary ban on immigration from areas with "a proven history of terrorism" in a Monday speech delivered in response to Sunday's shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla.

It appears that governments are on to a lot of these guys.

To some it is important to avoid bigotry toward Muslims.

We could avoid a lot of that by simply eliminating the guys we are on to. Don't wait around, eliminate them once we know.

It appears that governments are on to a lot of these guys.

To some it is important to avoid bigotry toward Muslims.

We could avoid a lot of that by simply eliminating the guys we are on to. Don't wait around, eliminate them once we know.

Odumma and Hillary say that's racial profiling. If they're Muslim, even if they're guilty, it's racial profiling and they can't be arrested. The Feds were investigating this terrorist and his Mosque in Orlando. Hillary's State Dept. told them to back off and sanitized their reports. Hillary has some of this blood on her hands. Trump needs to yell it from the rooftops.

precisely what did he say, Tibs?
I dunno, you tell me.

Blaming Muslims After Attack, Donald Trump Tosses Pluralism Aside
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speeches.html?_r=0

Donald J. Trump left little doubt on Monday that he intends to run on the same proposals on immigration and terrorism that animated his primary campaign, using his first speech after the massacre in Orlando, Fla., to propose sweeping measures against Muslims that pay little heed to American traditions of pluralism.

Without distinguishing between mainstream Muslims and Islamist terrorists, Mr. Trump suggested that all Muslim immigrants posed potential threats to America’s security and called for a ban on migrants from any part of the world with “a proven history of terrorism” against the United States or its allies. He also insinuated that American Muslims were all but complicit in acts of domestic terrorism for failing to report attacks in advance, asserting without evidence that they had warnings of shootings like the one in Orlando.

Mr. Trump’s speech, delivered at St. Anselm College in Manchester, N.H., represented an extraordinary break from the longstanding rhetorical norms of American presidential nominees. But if his language more closely resembled a European nationalist’s than a mainstream Republican’s, he was wagering that voters are stirred more by their fears of Islamic terrorism than any concerns they may have about his flouting traditions of tolerance and respect for religious diversity.

Mr. Trump, who drew criticism last fall, including a sharp rebuke from House Speaker Paul D. Ryan, for first suggesting a constitutionally questionable ban on Muslim immigration, on Monday described Islamic extremism as a pervasive global menace that was penetrating the United States through unchecked immigration.

Hillary’s foreign policy is the same as Obama’s: destabilize the Middle East, bring millions of the resulting refugees here, disarm America, to be just like Europe.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton’s Terrorism Solution Is to ‘Disarm Law-Abiding Americans’

"Clinton’s “solution [to terrorism] is to ban guns.” He continued:

"They tried that in France, which has among the toughest gun laws anywhere in the world, and 130 people were murdered by Islamic terrorists in cold blood. Her plan is disarm law-abiding Americans, abolishing the Second Amendment and leaving only the bad guys and terrorists with guns."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nald-trump-10/

--------------------------

Woman Shaping Clinton’s DNC Platform: Nobody Should Have a Gun

When anti-Second Amendment Democrat politicians and the activists who support them claim they have no intention to ban all guns, they’re lying.

Take for example Bonnie Schaefer, a progressive business woman helping to shape the Democrat platform, which will be officially adopted at the DNC convention in Philadelphia.

Schaefer openly declared that not only should guns for criminals be banned, but for everyone.

“[Focus] Not just keeping the guns out of the hands of mentally ill people and criminals but I really don’t personally think anyone should have a gun,” Schaefer said."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...n2175750/print

Oh, and Canadians aren't safe either..

A second Canadian man is beheaded by Islamist militants in the Philippines

A severed head was left Monday on a street in the southern Philippines, authorities said, five hours after a ransom deadline set by Islamist militants holding Western hostages and others. Canada’s prime minister identified the victim as a 68-year-old Canadian.

The beheading underscored fears of widening violence by Islamist guerrillas, known as the Abu Sayyaf group, as it forges possible allegiances with the Islamic State.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...d94a60-0b14-11e6-bfa1-4efa856caf2a_story.html

--------------------------

Woman Shaping Clinton’s DNC Platform: Nobody Should Have a Gun

When anti-Second Amendment Democrat politicians and the activists who support them claim they have no intention to ban all guns, they’re lying.

Take for example Bonnie Schaefer, a progressive business woman helping to shape the Democrat platform, which will be officially adopted at the DNC convention in Philadelphia.

Schaefer openly declared that not only should guns for criminals be banned, but for everyone.

“[Focus] Not just keeping the guns out of the hands of mentally ill people and criminals but I really don’t personally think anyone should have a gun,” Schaefer said."

]

Good thing that it's not up to that dyke to decide.

Good question.

So after Newtown, Aurora and any number of other mass shootings, Donald Trump would have proposed a sweeping ban on white men, right? Just checking. ---Andy Borowitz http://bit.ly/1Mhcj2m

Trevor Noah makes a plea for stronger gun regulations in response to the mass shooting in Orlando. Hard to argue his points.

Click link if embedded vid doesn't work:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/o5lyh...or-noah-trevor-reacts-to-the-orlando-shooting

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:video:comedycentral.com:3d2d90a0-ebde-40f1-a822-8e55072493ad" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div></div>

Last edited:
Top Seven Ways to Tell If Someone Is Lying About Being a ‘Salafi Jihadi’
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item...is_lying_about_being_a_salafi_jihadi_20160614

Regulars at Pulse Nightclub are saying that Omar Mateen, the alleged shooter in the early Sunday morning massacre there, was himself a regular! The Orlando Sentinel writes, “‘Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent,’ Ty Smith said.”

So there’s just one thing about his claim to be acting on behalf of ISIL (with whom he appears never to have had any contact): puritanical Muslim fundamentalists of the ISIL sort don’t behave that way. Unbalanced, disturbed young Christian Americans who want to act out power fantasies that end in murder-suicide tend to claim a KKK, neo-Nazi, Christian fundamentalist or other white-nationalist identity in a desperate bid to make their loser lives and loser behavior seem cosmically important. And, Jewish young men with mass murder on their minds tend to do so in the name of some flavor of radical Zionism (Jewish nationalism, which makes Judaism a national identity rather than a private religious one). Muslim American young men with similar power fantasies and violent impulses inflate their egos with reference to al-Qaeda, ISIL, whatever the far right fringe Muslim boogey man of the day is.

As I wrote yesterday, it seems to me a distinction must be drawn between nihilism and terrorism, between the senseless action of a disturbed individual (no matter how he justifies it) and an actual political group to which a suspect actually belongs that deploys terrorism to achieve a deeply political goal.

So here are some tips for recognizing a Muslim fundamentalist who has turned to terrorism, i.e. what most counter-terrrorism experts call a Salafi Jihadi (I prefer the term fundamentalist vigilante). (Note: Only 15% of Muslims are fundamentalists; only 9 million out of 1.5 billion are Wahhabis; and the vast majority of Muslim fundamentalists are peaceful. ISIL in Syria and Iraq is estimated to have on the order of 25,000 fighters).

1. Salafi Jihadis don’t drink alcohol.

2. Salafi Jihadis don’t hang out in bars.

3. Salafi Jihadis don’t, in particular, frequent gay bars.

4. Salafi Jihadis don’t text potential hook-ups using a gay dating app.

5. Salafi Jihadis aren’t usually clean shaven.

6. Salafi Jihadis belong to a fringe interpretation of Sunni Islam and despise Shiites; they don’t typically claim to have an affiliation with a Shiite group such as Hizbullah, which is fighting ISIL in Syria. (Here “typically” means, like, “ever.”)

7. Salafi Jihadis don’t express a hope that non-Muslim police will assault their wives. In fact, they wouldn’t want men other than close relatives to so much as see their wives unveiled.

This is what a real Salafi Jihadi looks like, ie. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Omar Mateen was a disturbed person, likely brought up a nationalist rather than a fundamentalist, and didn’t have the slightest idea of what a Salafi Jihadi was. He was a fraud in every way. Likely the failure of his first marriage came from his mistreatment of his wife because deep down he was not straight and his self-betrayal made him hate her. When he felt bullied at work for his race or religion, he talked big, invoking Salafi Jihadi groups, without any understanding of them. He never adopted that lifestyle or joined any such group. He didn’t even know the difference between Sunni and Shiite.

It is possible, in fact, that his psychotic break came from being jilted at the club, and the massacre was his revenge.

To put all this on Muslims and Islam in general is frankly absurd.

two shooters, gay hating gay killers Dad worked for CIA at one point.

no security cam footage...unusual for an upscale club in FL, but it being a gay bar, I guess its understandable.

Nope, not 'any proposed restrictions.' I'm talking about restrictions based on religion or race. That is bigotry. Say you want to ban criminals, terrorists, even suspected terrorists, I'm okay with it. But that is not what Trump is saying. He's saying he wants to ban MUSLIMS, point blank, all Muslims. That is like Norway banning all Christians or Jews from entering the country. That is bigotry, sorry if it upsets you that I call it what it is.

Then you aren't listening or are listening to what you want to hear and not what he is saying. Trump has said time and time again, we need a ban on Muslims coming from certain parts of the world where radicalism is common (Syria, Libya, etc.) and especially in the areas ISIS (and similar groups - Al Quada, Boko Haram, etc.) has taken control because there is no way to properly vet them (per our own intelligence agencies). No American who loves this country and wants to protect it should have any issue with his proposal. The "refugees" should stay in their country in protected zones that Odumma should have already set up with NATO but he is too stupid to do so. He would rather put our country in harms way than do something that is simply common sense.

I've come to the conclusion that not only do liberals lie better than the GOP tells the truth, they are either stupid or just have no common sense. They are all about emotional responses and not about logical conclusions.

and I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you about the AB, the KKK, or a few of the whites only MC's.

eh, Spike?

http://www.vox.com/2015/10/5/9454161/gun-violence-solution

If gun laws don't work, what explains why the U.S. has 106.4 gun deaths per million annually and Britain has 2.3?

The U.S. has 4.4% of world population and owns most of the world's guns. We are basically paranoid cowards. We need
guns because we are scared of our own shadows.
It's called drugs, lack of a family unit and black on black crime. And, the worst areas in the country for that are areas with gun restrictions and/or have been run by libtards for decades (i.e. Chicago, Baltimore, etc.)

If gun laws don't work, what explains why the U.S. has 106.4 gun deaths per million annually and Britain has 2.3?

Dump millions of gang bangers into Britain and see what happens!

See: Chicago, Detroit, L.A....

Mara Salvatrucha (aka MS-13) — all over the U.S.: Most distinctive about the MS-13 is the brutality with which it operates, a tool used to intimidate its rivals. Members are involved in drug distribution, murder, prostitution, rape, kidnapping, robbery, carjackings and home invasions, each of which carry the possibility of innocent civilians being victimized. Founded in Los Angeles during the ’80s, where numerous gangs are headquartered, MS-13 has expanded its operations into at least 42 states. The gang consists mostly of Salvadorians, with the accompaniment of Hondurans, Guatemalans, Mexicans and other immigrants from Central and South America. Although it doesn’t have a concrete leadership structure, different cliques throughout the country keep in contact with each other for recruitment and “business” purposes.

Crips — mostly Los Angeles, with sets in Texas, Missouri and Oklahoma: Until his execution in 2005, charismatic co-founder Tookie Williams was the Crips’ most reputable spokesperson. Despite changing his ways while in prison during the early ’90s, he was still feared by those who understood his previous influence. Established in 1969, his gang has expanded beyond Los Angeles, encompassing between 30,000 and 35,000 members in some 800 sets. An effective marketing tool for the gang, aside from Williams’ publicity, has been the supposed affiliation of rappers such as Snoop Dogg and the late Easy-E. Most Crips are African American, though some white, Hispanic and Asian members have been inducted.

18th Street Gang — mostly Los Angeles, with some members in other parts of the Southwest: For more than five decades, the 18th Street Gang has participated in everything from distribution of cocaine and marijuana to producing fraudulent Immigration and Customs Enforcement identification cards, the latter of which is testament to its sophistication. With an estimated 30,000 to 50,000 members, many of whom are illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America, it has just recently garnered the attention of the FBI, which has conducted raids across the country in an effort to neutralize it. The FBI considers it a transnational gang because of its reach into Mexico, Central and South America, but little evidence shows there’s a structured global network.

Latin Kings
— mostly Chicago, but all over the U.S.: Considered by many to be the best-organized Latin gang in the country, the Latin Kings have a rigid hierarchy and various tribes stationed in different states. Currently, the imprisoned Gino Gustavo Colon, who was locked up on charges of conspiracy to distribute cocaine and other drugs, is said to be the leader. Members strictly adhere to the constitution — the Manifest — which details the three life stages of Nation life — The Primitive Stage, The Conservative or Mummy Stage, and The New King Stage. Because the gang was originally established in Chicago, most members, many of whom are Mexican-American, remain there.

Bloods — mostly Los Angeles, with members in almost every state: It’s a well-known fact that the Bloods are the historical rivals of the Crips. Both battled over territory in Los Angeles as crack cocaine became the money-making drug during the ’80s. Both are divided by sets consisting of the same demographic of young African-American males, whom they recruit from the low-income areas of the city. However, because of the intense infighting between Blood members, the gang is no longer considered a major threat to the Crips, and isn’t as formidable as some of the more prominent gangs in the U.S. — though it’s still dangerous.

Nuestra Familia — inside and outside Northern California federal and state prisons: Given the brutality that usually occurs within our prison system, it should come as no surprise that gang activity thrives behind the walls — it’s merely protection. Nuestra Familia formed as a rival to the Mexican Mafia, a similarly-composed prison gang consisting of Mexican Americans. Outside of prison, it earns money primarily through drug trafficking, extortion and racketeering, criminal activities that resulted in the crippling Operation Black Widow, in which 22 members were indicted on RICO charges. During the operation, it was estimated that the gang was responsible for more than 600 murders in the previous three decades. After a decade of regrouping, Operation Knockout crippled the gang in 2010, ending in the arrest of 37 members. Even still, it’s believed that it has more than 2,000 members in prison and more than 40,000 members outside of the walls.

Mexican Mafia — inside and outside California federal and state prisons: The Mexican Mafia is the original Mexican prison gang. As a burgeoning organization in the late ’50s and early ’60s, it united rival gang members from the outside and bullied non-members in California prisons, establishing itself as a force to be reckoned with. Inside and outside of the walls, it’s involved in extortion and drug trafficking, and in addition to its rivalry with Nuestra Familia, it has battled with the Black Guerilla Family and Aryan Brotherhood, now an ally. In the past, it has worked with the Los Angeles crime family, an Italian-American organization, in criminal activities, proving that it’s willing to try new measures to make money. Members of the gang are extremely loyal, as the penalty for disloyalty is often death.

Obama-with-illegal-gang-members.jpg

and I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you about the AB, the KKK, or a few of the whites only MC's.

eh, Spike?

The KKK does car-jackings and drive-bys now? That's new. Do they wear their hoods? How does that work, exactly?

You think the Mexican mafia get all it's guns from dealers too, I bet....filling out the paperwork, getting fingerprinted....oh yeah

I say we empty our prisons, build up an army of our best street fighters to send to Syria to fight ISIS!

It's a HOLY WAR!

Last edited:
I dunno, you tell me.

Blaming Muslims After Attack, Donald Trump Tosses Pluralism Aside
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speeches.html?_r=0

Wouldn't a transcript of the actual speech be more appropriate than posting an article that summarizes his speech?

I mean --- how do you read this?

Mr. Trump suggested that all Muslim immigrants posed potential threats to America’s security and called for a ban on migrants from any part of the world with “a proven history of terrorism” against the United States or its allies. He also insinuated that American Muslims were all but complicit in acts of domestic terrorism for failing to report attacks in advance, asserting without evidence that they had warnings of shootings like the one in Orlando.

I don't think an article writer's interpretation of what was said is good indictment of what was actually stated.

Donald Trump gets LGBT support boost after Orlando shooting

Donald Trump appears to have lured a growing number of LGBT voters away from his Democrat challenger, Hillary Clinton. Trump’s speech after the Orlando shooting by a self-avowed ISIS terrorist has earned him the steadfast loyalty of gay Americans who are now keenly focused on national security, immigration, and terrorism matters.

The refusal by progressive or liberal politicians to utter the phrase “radical Islamic terrorist” is the most often cited reason LGBT community members feel their lives will be much safer under a president Trump.

“I’m American, I’m gay. I used to think Trump was full of [expletive]. Today everything changed. My friend was one of the victims in Orlando, I’ve never been more ready for Trump to take office,” Reddit user “4yyy” posted to the website. ” “I’m shaken. I’m a mess. I’m broken, but I’ve never been more determined for a leader to actually take charge and make a change. How do I get started? How do I help this man lead us into a safer country.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/3202644/donald-trump-gets-lgbt-support-boost-after-orlando-shooting/

-----------------------------

Welcome aboard!

trump_train5.jpg

Orlando shooter’s wife knew about his plot

Authorities are weighing criminal charges against the wife of homegrown terrorist Omar Mateen after she admitted having tried to talk him out of launching his deadly attack on a gay nightclub, according to a report Tuesday.

omarfamily.jpg

Noor Salman told the FBI that she once drove her hubby to the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla., before he went on the rampage that killed 49 patrons there rampage there early Sunday, NBC reported.

Salman said she tried to convince Mateen not to do anything, according to the network.

She also reportedly admitted that she accompanied him when he bought ammo and a holster.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/14/orlando-shooters-wife-knew-about-his-plot/

------------------------

Don’t worry - she's the "moderate Muslim" in the family

Now they are saying the shooter was gay. Watch for the new narrative that religion had nothing to do with it. It was rampant homophobia by conservatives that made this gay man feel shame and forced him into a desperate act.

Make that, CHRISTIAN conservatives!

ACLU lawyers blame 'Christian right,' for Orlando terrorist attack

Christian conservatives are responsible for the mass shooting at a gay bar in Orlando because they "created this anti-queer climate," according to American Civil Liberties Union attorneys.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ac...rticle/2593679

-----------------

HOLY WAR!

whorules.png

Last edited: