• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Act of Terrorism in Orlando

I'm quite aware of ArmaLite and Eugene Stoner, thanks.

anything else?

good.

now, just forget all this Constitutional, ISIS, Obama, and technical bullshit and say it with me now.

" I want to own a weapon that I can. or may. kill another human being with if I so choose to do...possibly many, and allowing for lack of marksmanship on my part."

see?....feel better?

gooooooood.

That description covers everything from pump shotguns to .22 rifles with tubular magazines. How about let's not forget the constitution .The founders worded the second amendment as they did because they knew that tyrants would attempt to disarm the people by making small changes in the laws. They knew that a potential despot would first try and prescribe the caliber of the weapon then the size of the weapon then the amount of ammunition and so on. That is why the second amendment is written in clear on equivocal language.

Today it's "assault rifles".

Tomorrow it will be scoped hunting rifles that they dub "Sniper Rifles".

A week later self loading pistols "High Capacity Millitary Handguns".

A month after that revolvers "Saturday Night Specials".

Some time later bolt action small bore rifles and single shot shotguns "cheap guns".

Gun control is it about public safety. It's about making sure people do what the government tells them to do.

Somebody's feeling left out

Vigil For Orlando Victims Hijacked By Race Activists

A Black Lives Matter activist hijacked the Orlando vigil held on Monday, using the microphone opportunity to lambast the white attendees who were mourning the terrorist attack that took place last Sunday in Florida.

“I was really nervous to get up here because there’s a lot of white people in the crowd” said the activist, while audience members nervously laughed. “That wasn’t a joke” she added.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6617/watch-blm-activists-hijack-orlando-massacre-vigil-chase-stephens

Black Lives Matter are the new Westboro Baptist Church. Just looking for any tragedy as an excuse to get their message of hate across.

Anybody watch HBO's Veep? I think it's currently the funniest show on TV.

Anyway, this weeks episode had a character running for congress against his former 2nd grade teacher - a mild mannered elderly lady. So he shoots himself in the foot (literally) while filming a campaign ad and everyone assumes it's going to be disastrous to the campaign until his opponent makes the comment "guns can be dangerous" and the NRA comes to the rescue and launches an all-out attack on her.

I suppose some here wouldn't find that funny.

now, just forget all this Constitutional, ISIS, Obama, and technical bullshit and say it with me now.

" I want to own a weapon that I can. or may. kill another human being with if I so choose to do...possibly many, and allowing for lack of marksmanship on my part."

You Libs will never get it. I own guns because I hunt, and have all of my life. I own guns for self protection. And I own guns as a means of stopping Government tyranny, the original purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

I'm still confused, since you're so smart about the AR-15, what about it scares you so? When you walk through WalMart and you spy a slow cooker, do you freak out?

A journalist’s recent Facebook status update destroying the myths about the Orlando shooter is quickly going viral.

That is some funny **** right there. 100% opinion and conjecture. I love how it starts with 'A journalist's...' as if we are to respect the piece because a journalist said it. I trust journalists as much as I trust ambulance chasing lawyers and Chicago politicians.

We have Mateen's actual FB posts he made while in the club. Thanks, I'll take the man's own words over some wack journalist's opinions about the man. A piece designed to change the narrative.

Mateen called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS. He did the same on Facebook during the shootings. It's all there, if you just back up a page. I posted it.

You go on believing a journalist's opinion and keep hoping the complicit media can change the narrative for you. Meanwhile, I'll go with the killer's own calls and words (i.e., dealing in facts, not innuendo).

If they sold "Everything you need to turn your slow cooker into a timed IED" kits, yes, I would find it a little unsettling.

You indeed then are a strange individual. How do you react when you spot a Ryder truck?

If you were to come visit my home and I left a gun of mine laying out, you would **** your pants...seeing it?

Do you eat sushi? When you see the chef slicing your roll, do you piss yourself because he's holding a knife and it could leap from his hands and kill you?

You indeed then are a strange individual. How do you react when you spot a Ryder truck?

If you were to come visit my home and I left a gun of mine laying out, you would **** your pants...seeing it?

Do you eat sushi? When you see the chef slicing your roll, do you piss yourself because he's holding a knife and it could leap from his hands and kill you?

I own three guns including a semi-automatic shotgun. That doesn't preclude me from understanding why people think there should be restrictions on what kind of gun you are allowed to own.

Many states allow people to buy assault weapons but draw the line when it comes to bottle rockets and firecrackers. I find that more than a little absurd considering the reasoning of the latter. I know... 2nd Amendment.

I'm personally not really concerned about assault rifles for the same reason I'm not really concerned about radical Islamic terrorism. Perspective. I know it's highly unlikely I or another person I know (I knew someone in the WTC) will succumb to either. I do however, find it odd that people would be concerned with one, but not the other considering the recent connections.

I'm quite aware of ArmaLite and Eugene Stoner, thanks.

anything else?

good.

see?....feel better?

gooooooood.

Are you talking about a car? A plane? A pressure cooker? or a gun?

Che Brandes-Tuka is on the left of the picture as you look at it ... to put a face to the name

mGdrfWMw.jpeg

I thought guns and knives were outlawed in the UK?

Jo Cox, British member of Parliament, shot and killed on the street in broad daylight

original.jpg

Labour MP Jo Cox dies after attack in West Yorkshire

A British MP was reportedly shot in broad daylight while she was holding a meeting with constituents on Thursday Jo Cox, a 41-year-old member of the opposition Labour Party, was holding a small meeting with local constituents Thursday afternoon in Birstall near Leeds, northern England, when the bloodshed occurred.

According to some eyewitness accounts being reported, an argument broke out between two men outside of a library where Cox held the meeting. Cox then tried to diffuse the altercation. One witness reported seeing one of the men brandish a gun, a makeshift weapon or World War I-style firearm, and pull Cox by the hair before shooting her twice.

Cox was also stabbed, and witness said she was left lying face down, bleeding.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...endum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories

Reactions: BAS
In about seven months Trump will have the nuclear codes. It will be a fast war.

Tibs is a Muslim, ergo a terrorist. There's no other logical explanation for his jihadist posts.

It's been evident for some time that you are completely deranged and most likely a sociopath. It's good to know you're on an FBI watch list. I hope for the sake of your community you stay on that list for the foreseeable future. In your condition and state of mind, I would also advise you against operating any heavy equipment or machinery, for your own safety.

What's troubling, is you've gone so far over the edge, and it's only June, six months still till the election. And your feeble fantasy of seeing the Führer in the White House will surely be squashed. What will you do then? How far can you go, before you completely lose your mind? I wish you well and hope you can somehow hold it together.

And while we're at it, let's check in on the Führer, how is that Trump Train steaming along?

Trump’s campaign hits a wall
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/283688-trumps-campaign-hits-a-wall

Donald Trump’s campaign for the White House is teetering amid dismal poll numbers, racially tinged controversies and a rising chorus of criticism from within the GOP.

After knocking Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) out of the primary in May, Trump picked up momentum and made strides in unifying the party. But the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has failed to pivot to general election mode and is now in his third straight week of bad headlines.

Not surprisingly, the angst in the Republican Party is intensifying.

“I think the tailspin could be really bad — historic proportions bad,” said Tony Fratto, who served as deputy White House press secretary during former President George W. Bush’s administration. “I think it’ll be a historically bad loss. I’ve said that from the very beginning.”

A Bloomberg poll released Tuesday gave Clinton a 12-point lead over Trump among likely voters nationwide. An astounding 55 percent of those polled said they could never vote for Trump. A Washington Post/ABC News survey this week found that 7 in 10 Americans have an unfavorable view of the real estate mogul.

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) told reporters on Tuesday that he had been “discouraged by the direction” of Trump’s campaign and by his Monday address. “I did not think yesterday’s speech was the type of speech one would give who wants to lead this country through difficult times.”

Florida Republican strategist Rick Wilson, a longtime critic of Trump, laughed before rattling off a list of what he sees as the failures of the GOP standard-bearer. “Look, I mean, what could be going wrong with Donald Trump? ... He is being out-raised by every possible fundraising metric. He is losing in the national polling averages. He is being crushed in the swing-state polls. He is being devastated in the polls in the states that he claims he is going to put into play, such as California, New Jersey and New York. ... And he is increasingly erratic.”

Last edited:
You Libs will never get it. I own guns because I hunt, and have all of my life. I own guns for self protection. And I own guns as a means of stopping Government tyranny, the original purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

I'm still confused, since you're so smart about the AR-15, what about it scares you so? When you walk through WalMart and you spy a slow cooker, do you freak out?
you only assume I'm a lib because you are wayyyyy past the cut off on being a right wing looney....and anybody you see that's left of G. Gordon Liddy is a "lib".

and yeah, I know a lot about military grade weapons.

they don't scare me in the least.

it is a little scary knowing that some insane **** can buy one.

it's also a little scary that people like you are so ******* hung up on NRA gruel, and oppose ANY legislation that makes it harder for that **** to get one.

and I'm gonna laugh my *** off when all you people that have semi-auto weapons to protect yourselves from da Gubbamint get yer **** shot up by an18 yr old with a .50 cal. sitting in an APC with IR sights.

any more fun ******* assumptions from you?

and sorry, tape, I didn't see your post....and I was just passing on info the 3 sisters aren't.

I do however, find it odd that people would be concerned with one, but not the other considering the recent connections.

I don't find it odd in the least. For a thousand reasons - people have their causes and their worries - all of which are unique.

But you trying to equate a small % of weapons being used in mass shootings to a small % of Muslims conducting terrorism just doesn't play. They aren't comparable. You can't compare an inanimate weapon to a radical person. A weapon cannot discharge itself. Weapons cannot lead an ideological war.

But a small % of the world's muslims that are radicals can. And that small % is 150Million to 300Million Jihadis.

We can't watch Brigette Gabriel enough. A small % of radicals have led to the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.

Che Brandes-Tuka is on the left of the picture as you look at it ... to put a face to the name

You mean the scholar?

I'm sure his piece USDA referenced is indeed an unbiased, thoroughly researched work of art.

you only assume I'm a lib because you are wayyyyy past the cut off on being a right wing looney....and anybody you see that's left of G. Gordon Liddy is a "lib".

and yeah, I know a lot about military grade weapons.

they don't scare me in the least.

it is a little scary knowing that some insane **** can buy one.

it's also a little scary that people like you are so ******* hung up on NRA gruel, and oppose ANY legislation that makes it harder for that **** to get one.

and I'm gonna laugh my *** off when all you people that have semi-auto weapons to protect yourselves from da Gubbamint get yer **** shot up by an18 yr old with a .50 cal. sitting in an APC with IR sights.

any more fun ******* assumptions from you?

and sorry, tape, I didn't see your post....and I was just passing on info the 3 sisters aren't.

Sorry I can only laugh at the above comment in BOLD when everything you've written in RED is an assumption.

Who are you calling crazy? LOL.

Of those items in RED, you're incorrect on every one but one.

I guess when you throw **** at a wall, sometimes pieces of it stick.

That description covers everything from pump shotguns to .22 rifles with tubular magazines. How about let's not forget the constitution .The founders worded the second amendment as they did because they knew that tyrants would attempt to disarm the people by making small changes in the laws. They knew that a potential despot would first try and prescribe the caliber of the weapon then the size of the weapon then the amount of ammunition and so on. That is why the second amendment is written in clear on equivocal language.

Today it's "assault rifles".

Tomorrow it will be scoped hunting rifles that they dub "Sniper Rifles".

A week later self loading pistols "High Capacity Millitary Handguns".

A month after that revolvers "Saturday Night Specials".

Some time later bolt action small bore rifles and single shot shotguns "cheap guns".

Gun control is it about public safety. It's about making sure people do what the government tells them to do.

Just look how they disarmed the Aussies. They didn't ban all guns to start, just the most effective ones to begin with, and then progressively kept adding gun types to the banned list, to the point where they took ALL guns away from the people. And they have gotten more govt. control crazy since.

It's good to know you're on an FBI watch list. ]

I'll repeat it again for your dumb ***. Read it a little slower this time. I'm not on a watch list. I can buy guns anytime I want, and I have bought many. And I have a CC permit. It just takes about a week for approval because because of a bogus false arrest years ago that is on my record.

You mean the scholar?

I'm sure his piece USDA referenced is indeed an unbiased, thoroughly researched work of art.
if it's good enough for FOX and SNS, it's good enough for this roundtable.

those have been the rules for years.

Just the facts, ma'am

“I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me,” Mateen wrote in one post early Sunday morning. “The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west”

if it's good enough for FOX and SNS, it's good enough for this roundtable.

those have been the rules for years.

Let's see. He's in the picture blatantly supporting Palestine. Which means his views on Islam are already in question. Biased. Of COURSE he wants to make Mateen look like a non-Islamic nut job and try to distance his violence from the religion of Islam. So nothing he writes is objective.

Look at his Twitter profile...his main image, leading protests.

Yes, an intellectual at large. Not any less interesting is that his name is Che.

Che.jpg

Yes, Fox has lots of Che's on their show...LOL