• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Act of Terrorism in Orlando

EPIC FAIL!

America has suffered a terror attack every year under Obama

America has now averaged one serious Islamic terrorist attack a year on President Obama’s watch, yet he still insists the threat from radical Islam is overblown and that he’s successfully protecting the nation.

If only hubris could be weaponized!

In the wake of Omar Mateen’s Orlando massacre, Obama whined about growing criticism of his terror-fighting strategy. But boy, does he deserve it. His record on terrorism is terrible, and Hillary Clinton should have a tough time defending it.

Here we are in the eighth year of his presidency, and the nation has now suffered eight significant attacks by Islamist terrorists on US soil or diplomatic property — an average of one attack a year since Obama’s been in office, with each new attack seemingly worse than the last.

History will not be kind to this president’s record.

When he came into office, Obama vowed to defeat terrorism using “all elements of our power”: “My single most important responsibility as president is to keep the American people safe. It’s the first thing that I think about when I wake up in the morning. It’s the last thing that I think about when I go to sleep at night.”

But it soon became clear he wasn’t serious.

In June 2009, Obama traveled to Cairo to apologize to Muslims the world over for America’s war on terror. Then he canceled the war and released as many terrorists as he could from Gitmo, while ordering the FBI and Homeland Security to delete “jihad” and other Islamic references from their counterterrorism manuals and fire all trainers who linked terrorism to Islam, blinding investigators to the threat from homegrown jihadists like Mateen.

Obama also stopped a major investigation of terror-supporting Muslim Brotherhood front groups and radical mosques, while opening the floodgates to Muslim immigrants, importing more than 400,000 of them, many from terrorist hot spots Syria, Iraq, Somalia, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

Attack after attack, the president has ridiculously maintained that global warming is a bigger threat than global terrorism. Americans are fed up. Even before San Bernardino and Orlando, polls showed Obama was widely viewed as soft on Islamist terrorists. He has an absolutely awful record keeping us safe from terrorism.

And this is the security mantle Hillary is so proud to inherit? Good luck with that.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/16/america-has-suffered-a-terror-attack-every-year-under-obama/

contain-isis.jpg

That alone is reason enough to call Obama the absolute worst president in our country's history. Then pile on all of his other **** ups and the margin of suck is incredible.

Go Rick! "The 2nd Amendment didn't kill anyone"

Never let them frame the conversation!

The wench kept pushing the meme about guns and completely ignored everything he said. She just wanted him to say that evil guns were the problem and not evil Muslims

Last edited:
dude was a 'roided out mercenary/cop wannabe that got a dose of **** religion that hated himself for being gay and was just smart enough to throw the magic muslim words around so he would be even more famous.

just another psycho with a hunting rifle.

I always find this predicament hysterical. No, sad actually.

Mass shooting happens. MSNBC, CNN and the HuffPo, and the rest of the Left Wing Looney Liberal organizations rush to predict the terrorist was white, Christian, and Conservative. They have been caught doing so, incorrectly, countless times.

But the SECOND a Muslim kills a group of people, it's absolutely the opposite. That same group of 'journalists' (said ever so lightly) rushes to defend Islam, call everyone calling it a terrorist attack a islamaphobe, and to prop the killer up as some form of sympathetic figure.

Doubt me? Let me give you two cases. Timothy McVeigh. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

McVeigh? Loathed. Universally hated. Often used by the Left to point to 'home grown terrorism' as the real problem in the USA (LOL). Publicly destroyed for his actions. Couldn't get rushed to the execution table quickly enough.

Tsarnaev. Sympathetic figure. Appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. "We just didn't understand him. He could have been helped. No death penalty, he doesn't deserve it."

You USDA are behaving just like them. First, deny it was Islam. Work hard at that. If we fail there, then we turn our attention towards making him to be a sympathetic figure. As I said, sadly comical.

**** if I know, since I don't go to Wal-Mart.
I'd agree that Wally World shouldn't be where you can go to buy firearms.

Wally World is the largest retailer of weapons and ammunition in the US. They announced last August they are stopping selling the AR, primarily due to low sales.

Last edited:
Id like to point out that with a dozen tennis balls, a couple cases of matches, a few sparklers, some duct tape and some metal shrapnel... Anybody could craft what would more or less be a bunch of hommade grenades that could easily do as much or more damage as happened in this case... Heck you can 3d print a gun in this day and age...

Limiting access to guns is foolhardy... And useless....

Let me also point out that there are 3 and a half million muslims in the country.. The vast majority of which are actually peacefull and stable human beings... Allowing them to be banned or limited for a minority percentages actions opens the door to all kinds of bad things for the rest of us...

At no point should we back off our values as a country in the guise of "safety" that wont work... Never surrender your rights.....

Well that didn't take long - so much for "We only want to increase background checks"

JOE BIDEN CALLS FOR CIVILIAN BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- The Latest on the Orlando gay nightclub massacre

Vice President Joe Biden is calling for banning civilian ownership of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines following the mass shooting in Orlando.

Biden is responding to an online White House petition calling for AR-15 rifles to be banned. The petition was created hours after the shooting and merited an official White House response because it exceeded the required threshold of 100,000 signatures. As of Friday, the petition has more than 185,000 signatures.

To the creator and signers of this petition, I want to say this as plainly and clearly as possible: The President and I agree with you. Assault weapons and high-capacity magazines should be banned from civilian ownership.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-06-17-12-26-24

Well that didn't take long - so much for "We only want to increase background checks"

JOE BIDEN CALLS FOR CIVILIAN BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- The Latest on the Orlando gay nightclub massacre

Vice President Joe Biden is calling for banning civilian ownership of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines following the mass shooting in Orlando.

Biden is responding to an online White House petition calling for AR-15 rifles to be banned. The petition was created hours after the shooting and merited an official White House response because it exceeded the required threshold of 100,000 signatures. As of Friday, the petition has more than 185,000 signatures.

To the creator and signers of this petition, I want to say this as plainly and clearly as possible: The President and I agree with you. Assault weapons and high-capacity magazines should be banned from civilian ownership.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-06-17-12-26-24
They are really trying to lose PA and OH.

In a nutshell, this is what I think should be done. It is obvious to anybody the danger posed by guns is beyond comprehension. Where this danger comes from and why, we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people using firearms, who have no sense of reason or respect for human life. Consequently, we should ban all weapon purchases immediately and begin confiscating all weapons held by citizens until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.

It's not your country, you Hungarian fuckup.

It is my country, you FBI watch-listed, knuckle dragging, **** sucking ************. You lost your status as a 21st century human being when you failed to score the minimum 5% percent on the Neanderthal scale. Your posts on this board are living proof of the lowest common Redneck denominator, the bottom of the barrel, the scum of this earth. Your mere presence here knocks down the overall IQ by a significant margin. Again, I've been pondering for months, how the **** do you get out of bed each morning, tie your shoes, get on with your day without causing complete mayhem and destruction every step of the way? You are the personification of everything that's wrong with far right politics. You are a socio-political experiment gone horribly wrong. The genie is out of the bottle, and nothing can stop IndySteel now. Keep on being you. You are point blank the biggest loser slash ******* I've ever met, in person or online. But, ironically enough, I really do enjoy your posts, as they are the source of endless laughter and nonstop amusement. Don't stop now, regardless how badly Trump will embarass himself and his supporters in the coming months.

From my Role Playing Games days of playing Paranoia "If a citizen is going to lick a boot, he might as well start with the soul."

In a nutshell, this is what I think should be done. It is obvious to anybody the danger posed by guns is beyond comprehension. Where this danger comes from and why, we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people using firearms, who have no sense of reason or respect for human life. Consequently, we should ban all weapon purchases immediately and begin confiscating all weapons held by citizens until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.

Good luck with that.
Who is doing the confiscating of rightfully owned guns? Who is going into Chicago and confiscating the gangbangers guns? How are they going to be confiscated -- door to door unwarranted search and seisure?

Lived almost 50 years on this earth with guns in my house , never been harmed by any of them.

I HAVE ASKED YOU THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT 5 TIMES.

HOW DO YOU GET CRIMINALS TO FOLLOW GUN LAWS??? Maybe like they do in Chicago????

Confiscate 300 million guns? You think 50 people are a lot that got killed, try that gun confiscation and see what happens.

Good luck with that.Who is doing the confiscating of rightfully owned guns? Who is going into Chicago and confiscating the gangbangers guns? How are they going to be confiscated -- door to door unwarranted search and seisure?

Lived almost 50 years on this earth with guns in my house , never been harmed by any of them. Confiscate 300 million guns? You think 50 people are a lot that got killed, try that gun confiscation and see what happens.

Before you guys get too bent out of shape, do know my post was simply copying Trump's comments about Muslims, word for word, with the term 'Muslims' replaced by the term 'Guns/Firearms'.

Not trying to be too much of a smartass, but the point is you accept that type of thinking when it comes to Muslims, without realizing how much you oppose it if it's applied to something important to you, such as gun rights. Carry on.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/12/orlando/

This thing is a lie. It totally serves the pro-Israel agenda, pro continuous war in the Mid East, pro gun grabbing.

It is so obvious.

And this guy just so happened to have interaction with the FBI and was law enforcement want to be.

I bet the conversation went like, "Well, you can't have a public law enforcement position, but we might have something else for you...something even more significant and secret."

It is my country, you FBI watch-listed, knuckle dragging, **** sucking ************. You lost your status as a 21st century human being when you failed to score the minimum 5% percent on the Neanderthal scale. Your posts on this board are living proof of the lowest common Redneck denominator, the bottom of the barrel, the scum of this earth. Your mere presence here knocks down the overall IQ by a significant margin. Again, I've been pondering for months, how the **** do you get out of bed each morning, tie your shoes, get on with your day without causing complete mayhem and destruction every step of the way? You are the personification of everything that's wrong with far right politics. You are a socio-political experiment gone horribly wrong. The genie is out of the bottle, and nothing can stop IndySteel now. Keep on being you. You are point blank the biggest loser slash ******* I've ever met, in person or online. But, ironically enough, I really do enjoy your posts, as they are the source of endless laughter and nonstop amusement. Don't stop now, regardless how badly Trump will embarass himself and his supporters in the coming months.

Ha ha! ROFL!!!!!!

I have never understood what makes liberal weenies tick. Why do they think they deserve endless handouts of other people's money?

Here's the problem.......and let me preface this by saying I am not a gun owner. In fact I've never hunted in my life and have never even fired a gun before other than a BB gun as a kid. You could ban every purchase of guns from here on out starting today and you will still have a major problem. If we have learned anything in this country from things like Prohibition then you should have a pretty good idea of what happens next after banning weapons purchases. The Black Market will step up and fill in admirably. Secondly the fact that felons can get guns at will right now by going through illegal channels ensures that any drop in gun violence would be minimal by making them illegal to law abiding citizens. A rational citizen does not suddenly become a homicidal psychopath when you give them access to a gun. I understand that a homicidal psychopath with a gun is a very dangerous thing. However, it's not like these people can't get one right now without too much work by finding the "right guy" in any decent sized city.

Violent criminals do not give a **** about laws or what is banned and what isn't banned. They have no qualms about going down a different path to get whatever illegal goods they want. Not sure why this is disbelieved by people who want to ban guns but it's a simple fact.

Before you guys get too bent out of shape, do know my post was simply copying Trump's comments about Muslims, word for word, with the term 'Muslims' replaced by the term 'Guns/Firearms'.

Not trying to be too much of a smartass, but the point is you accept that type of thinking when it comes to Muslims, without realizing how much you oppose it if it's applied to something important to you, such as gun rights. Carry on.

You sly guy, you. Touche.

yeah

Mateen's Wife, Father Added To FBI No Fly List

The wife and father of Orlando gay club shooter Omar Mateen have been added to federal no-fly lists as investigators determine what role they played, if any, in Sunday's massacre, according to a report.

Federal officials added Noor Salman, as well as her father-in-law Seddique Mateen, to the lists, ABC reports.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fe...ar-AAhdXeL?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp#image=AAfyGgY

I'd say the same things about trying to deport anybody that's legally in the US. That being said, I don't think importing people from suspect nations fills most Americans with a sense of security.

I have never understood what makes liberal weenies tick. Why do they think they deserve endless handouts of other people's money?
POP, another Mensa candidate. Shake hands with Indy, you're two peas in a pod, folks that simply have never understood anything about anything. Since you brought it up, why do those on the right think banks, wall street corporations, military-industry firms and the filthy rich deserve endless handouts of other people's money? So that makes two of us that don't understand what makes those with different viewpoints tick.

The last sentence shoots that analogy down.

Consequently, we should ban all weapon purchases immediately and begin confiscating all weapons held by citizens until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.

Muslims will be allowed back in once our representatives figure out whats going on...but you aint getting your guns back. What is there for our reps to figure out?

Last edited:
Muslims will be allowed back in once our representatives figure out whats going on...but you aint getting your guns back. What is there for our reps to figure out?
I don't know man, what makes you so sure 'Muslims will be allowed back in" while also presuming "you ain't getting your guns back' once, in Trump's words 'our representatives figure out what's going on'.

It's hard to argue one but not the other.

Basic logic would dictate, since it's the same federal government we're talking about, that once 'our representatives figure out what's going on' (whatever the **** that means) that if 'Muslims will be allowed back in,' then it's also true 'you'd get your guns back'. And the reverse is also true, if you 'ain't getting your guns back', then 'Muslims won't be allowed back in.' See how that works?

Last edited:
This is very much on point when it comes to this board in particular, and the current political climate in the country.

13412897_1238813826131211_2124613976571159743_n.jpg

An old friend writes: “America is becoming unhinged. It's not just the mass shootings and gun-crazed violence. The vitriol and hatred I see are free-floating. Trump responds to 50 murders by triumphantly saying, ‘I was right!!’ John McCain says Obama was ‘directly responsible’ for the attack. A Georgia congressman asks people to pray for Obama's death. A Baptist preacher rejoices in the death of 50 gays and says all LGBTs should be lined up against a wall and shot -- and his congregation cheers. Fox News has a Sunday's worth of professional Republican haters and slanderers. Bernie-or-busters hate Hillary. Hillary supporters hate Bernie. Everybody seems to hate everybody else. What the hell is happening to us?”

Advice to my old friend and anyone else who feels we're becoming unhinged:

1. It's not nearly as bad as it looks. The media continue to sensationalize the rants of a minority of loud and hateful lunatics. The vast majority of Americans are decent, reasonable, and tolerant. True, Trump is still only six points down from Hillary, but that’s not because his bigotry and hatefulness has such strong support; it’s because many Americans still just don’t trust Hillary.

2. The economy continues to be horrific for the bottom 60 percent – whose wages continue to drop, adjusted for inflation, and whose paychecks are becoming less secure by the day. They’re angry and frustrated, and some of that anger and frustration is being exploited by Trump, conservative politicians, and right-wing broadcast demagogues to blame others (immigrants, Muslims, blacks, Jews). This is not new in history.

3. The Internet is creating communities of people who reinforce their own views and biases, and cuts them off from everyone who might cause them to question those views and biases. It’s also giving people anonymity – allowing them an emotional outlet in which they can say far crueler things than they’d say in person, or perhaps even than they believe.

None of this excuses hate speech and hateful acts, but it does I think explain what's occurring, and suggest it's not as bad as it sometimes looks or feels.

https://www.facebook.com/RBReich/?fref=nf

This is very much on point when it comes to this board in particular, and the current political climate in the country.

13412897_1238813826131211_2124613976571159743_n.jpg

1. that's nice. leave out that the left blame the NRA and point fingers at Trump regarding Orlando.

instead of blaming the ******** who shot up the place, we blame organizations and the tool used.
because we can't expect someone of Muzzie religious beliefs to be held accountable for their actions.
thanks to the Politically Correct climate we live in.

2. I thought the economy was ******* awesome. isnt that what the Omnistration want us to believe?!?

3. Untrue. I tell ark how much of a dipshit he is in person, too.