• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Act of Terrorism in Orlando

Okay preacher Tim, you unsurprisingly moved the bar, that's fine. Show me my posts where I defend Islam. And while you're at it, my posts attacking Christianity. Shouldn't be too hard, you say I do it often.

I didn't move the bar, you did. My original statement was Islam and only Islam. You interjected Islamic Terrorism in its place. And I already demonstrated what you do. No need to do your homework for you. You are a Muslim apologist and a critic of Christianity and white right wing men. It's all over your posts.

When you get confronted, it's "I never defended Islam" or "I never attacked Christianity." You want to play all innocent.
Because I've never defended Islam, nor have I attacked Christianity. It's pretty simple. Again, if you're gonna get in my face an accuse me of something, be a man and back it up. It's one thing that you're a ***** and are along for the ride on heavily right leaning board, but you couldn't back up your lies and conjectures even if you were man enough to search through my posts. Because the fact is I've never defended Islam or Islamic terrorism, nor have I attacked Christianity on this board or elsewhere. You ******* have bought into your own heaping piles of bullshit. A perfect example of group think, where you've labeled me as something I am not.

I criticize, demean and ridicule far right wing politics and those that support it. I do that as a full time hobby. That I will not deny, in fact I do so willingly. But to accuse me of being an Islam/Muslim apologist has nothing to do with me and has zero merit, because it's not true. Me calling for tighter gun control does not equal supporting Islam or Islamic terrorism. Me posting articles about the wide range of terrorist acts in the US and elsewhere does not equal supporting Islam or Islamic terrorism. You guys need to develop more discipline in your thinking, as it's sorely lacking. And in the end it shines light on how foolish you are.

You are a Muslim apologist and a critic of Christianity and white right wing men. It's all over your posts.
I am not a Muslim apologist, nor am I a critic of Christianity. If you're gonna be high and mighty and accuse me of something, be a man and back it up. A real man would apologize at this point, for making completely unfounded statements. But believe me, I'm not expecting an apology, that should tell you what I think of you. ******* pathetic.

"and white right wing men" LOL, not moving the bar at all. That's hilarious. You know you're caught in quicksand and are looking for a way out.

You along with others have been sucked into a vortex of ridiculing those with opposing viewpoints at all cost, thinking you can do so with no consequence. It's ok, I'm used to it. Keep on being you.

Because Muslims vote Democrat.

Actually I wonder if they vote much at all since an observant Muslim would not recognize the infidel government of the United States. There is no law greater than Allah's law.

Because I've never defended Islam, nor have I attacked Christianity. It's pretty simple. Again, if you're gonna get in my face an accuse me of something, be a man and back it up. It's one thing that you're a ***** and are along for the ride on heavily right leaning board, but you couldn't back up your lies and conjectures even if you were man enough to search through my posts. Because the fact is I've never defended Islam or Islamic terrorism, nor have I attacked Christianity on this board or elsewhere. You ******* have bought into your own heaping piles of bullshit. A perfect example of group think, where you've labeled me as something I am not.

I criticize, demean and ridicule far right wing politics and those that support it. I do that as a full time hobby. That I will not deny, in fact I do so willingly. But to accuse me of being an Islam/Muslim apologist has nothing to do with me and has zero merit, because it's not true. Me calling for tighter gun control does not equal supporting Islam or Islamic terrorism. Me posting articles about the wide range of terrorist acts in the US and elsewhere does not equal supporting Islam or Islamic terrorism. You guys need to develop more discipline in your thinking, as it's sorely lacking. And in the end it shines light on how foolish you are.

I am not a Muslim apologist, nor am I a critic of Christianity. If you're gonna be high and mighty and accuse me of something, be a man and back it up. A real man would apologize at this point, for making completely unfounded statements. But believe me, I'm not expecting an apology, that should tell you what I think of you. ******* pathetic.

"and white right wing men" LOL, not moving the bar at all. That's hilarious. You know you're caught in quicksand and are looking for a way out.

You along with others have been sucked into a vortex of ridiculing those with opposing viewpoints at all cost, thinking you can do so with no consequence. It's ok, I'm used to it. Keep on being you.

Well, you are not original. I called you a ***** first.

There is so much **** you post, who can wade through it all? You claim to know what you post, therefore show me a post where you have supported gun rights or Christianity. If you blame something other than the cause please tell me what you would call it? Anyway, you libs have been doing this crap to us for years. For example, I support the 2nd Amendment, therefore I must be for the killing of children. How do you like it?

There is something called the KISS principle. Keep It Simple Stupid. The damn guy made statements supporting ISIS while he was committing the act. I don 't know how much more you need than that. I don't know that it takes more disciplined thinking.

Believe me, you are the fool. You refuse to see what is right in front of you. Again, you remind me of how Elie Weisel described the Jews of Sighet in the book "Night." Just refused to see the fact that the Nazi's wanted to kill them.

My original statement was Islam and only Islam. You interjected Islamic Terrorism in its place.
A final thought on that. I have posted numerous times - as a matter of fact - the small percentage of the worldwide Muslim population that participate, or support terrorism. These are known facts. I have never stated the bastardization of Islam - in what has evolved from Al Queda to ISIL/ISIS - is not hell on earth. It clearly is. Nothing is a more evident. It is the personification of evil and hate that these terrorist groups hold true and dear. These ******** are literally the worst of humanity as we know it today. It is pure evil. It needs to be eradicated. I consider that a plain and simple truth. What I've addressed on this board and will continue to do so, is the blatant generalization, the blanketing of Muslims across the board as being somehow responsible for the acts of those on the fringes. If you've read this board over the past couple of years, it is a generally accepted notion that all Muslims are evil and support terrorist acts. I reject that notion. I do agree with Bill Maher that those on the fringes, the hardcore Islamists are much more dangerous than what liberals generally believe. But that does not, and can not be applied to millions - in this case - billions of people on the planet that do not accept, condone or support that type of hatred and evil. That is what I've raised my voice against on this board. So if that makes me an Islam/Muslim apologist, then I guess I'll have to accept that. That is simply the type of thinking my Protestant minister father taught me from a very early age. To not paint with a broad brush and discriminate based on the actions of a few deranged groups and individuals. What Trump and the far right are suggesting is about as anti-Christian as you can get.

Last edited:
The damn guy made statements supporting ISIS while he was committing the act. I don 't know how much more you need than that.
Color me unimpressed some deranged madman makes vows to ISIS on Facebook a half an hour before he goes on a murder spree. Read some background info on him.
I don't know that it takes more disciplined thinking.
Well, I suggest you take more information in and consider the facts. And not to be so keen to connect the dots and fill in the blanks without getting a better understanding of this, or any other, situation.

Obama's appeasement FAIL!

We can't flush this corrupt regime out of power soon enough

DHS report before Orlando massacre: Don’t offend Muslims while combating extremism!

A report by the Homeland Security Advisory Council released days before the Islamic terror attack in Orlando, stressed the importance of combating extremism by avoiding terms that might offend Muslims.

Officials should not use the word “jihad.”
Officials should not use the word “sharia.”
Officials should not use the word “takfir,” which is done when one Muslim accuses another of apostasy.
Officials are instructed to “reject religiously-charged terminology and problematic positioning by using plain meaning American English.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ZzSDltU1pPVFVPd0RzdmNxTVoyRnJBVEc2K3pwV1dGM2t

--------------------

Translation: Political correctness comes first before keeping the American People safe from radical islamic jihadists.

obama-muslims.png

Last edited:
Color me unimpressed some deranged madman makes vows to ISIS on Facebook a half an hour before he goes on a murder spree. Read some background info on him.
Well, I suggest you take more information in and consider the facts. And not to be so keen to connect the dots and fill in the blanks without getting a better understanding of this, or any other, situation.

More excuses.

When one is really under stress you show who you really are. He was certainly under stress, and showed who he was. He had to know he was going to die, and those were his lat thoughts.

A number of years ago I had a cancer scare. For a few of days the prognosis I was getting wasn't good. Thank God, it didn't turn out to be a serious as they originally thought. But in those moments my thoughts were of my wife, my daughter, where I was in relation to God and so forth. His were of making some statement about ISIS. Color me impressed.

I am not a Muslim apologist, nor am I a critic of Christianity. If you're gonna be high and mighty and accuse me of something, be a man and back it up.

You posted this, an article, a few days ago:

Regulars at Pulse Nightclub are saying that Omar Mateen, the alleged shooter in the early Sunday morning massacre there, was himself a regular! The Orlando Sentinel writes, “‘Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent,’ Ty Smith said.”

So there’s just one thing about his claim to be acting on behalf of ISIL (with whom he appears never to have had any contact): puritanical Muslim fundamentalists of the ISIL sort don’t behave that way. Unbalanced, disturbed young Christian Americans who want to act out power fantasies that end in murder-suicide tend to claim a KKK, neo-Nazi, Christian fundamentalist or other white-nationalist identity in a desperate bid to make their loser lives and loser behavior seem cosmically important.

I await your apology. Or do I need to provide more evidence of you attacking Christians?

I just couldn't resist searching for one more:

On that same note, let's round up all caucasian, Christian Americans until we can weed out which ones are KKK members ready to murder, lunatic far-righters on the verge of shooting up a school or a church, or crazed fanatics ready to blow up an abortion clinic.

Back to the game. I expect your apology in big, bright ligths.

Last edited:
Another thing, you keep calling him a deranged young man. I would argue that is all ISIS is, a bunch of deranged young men and women, made worse by the influence of Islam.

By keeping with the " he is a deranged young man" routine, are you saying others involved with ISIS are not?

Most Excellent response to all Gun Control talk!

Must see!

You posted this, an article, a few days ago
That's so weak, as expected. Posting a blurb from an article. That's all you have? Nothing I actually wrote on here, just a part of a linked article? Good God, may He be merciful with his lost sheep.

Lynch: Authorities to release limited transcripts of calls with Orlando shooter

“Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Sunday that law enforcement will release limited transcripts Monday from the three phone calls that Orlando shooter Omar Mateen had with police.

“They will talk about what he told law enforcement on the ground as the events were unfolding,” Lynch told CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union.”

The Justice Department says the FBI and Orlando authorities, in coordination with the U.S. Attorney’s office, are expected on Monday to release a limited transcript of conversations Mateen had with authorities during the shooting as well as a timeline.

“He talked about his pledges of allegiance to a terrorist group. He talked about his motivations for why he was claiming at that time he was committing this horrific act. He talked about American policy in some ways,” Lynch said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/orlando-shooting-transcripts/

---------------------

More politics - They don’t want Trump using his words against Obama, "Allahu Akbar!!"

Headline should read

Obama DOJ to Edit Omar Mateen’s Phone Call Transcripts – Will Delete References to ISIS and RADICAL ISLAM

Last edited:
That's so weak, as expected. Posting a blurb from an article. That's all you have? Nothing I actually wrote on here, just a part of a linked article? Good God, may He be merciful with his lost sheep.

Holy ****, are you actually serious? You posted the article. An article you believed in. But now...that doesn't count? LOL

And this quote - YOUR words - "On that same note, let's round up all caucasian, Christian Americans until we can weed out which ones are KKK members ready to murder, lunatic far-righters on the verge of shooting up a school or a church, or crazed fanatics ready to blow up an abortion clinic. "

Keep on backing it up Tibs, keep on backing it up. No one expects you to apologize. Hell you can't even remember what you write and post.

Damn, these non-Christian, non-right wing, non-white fanatical Muslim-Islamist terrorists were looking to cause a lot of damage. Holy crap. It does go to show that these cocksuckers are a threat to everyone, not just to the West. And to my larger point, look how Iranian authorities characterize these terrorists. That is the point president Obama has been trying to make for years, that Al Qaeda / ISIS / ISIL terrorists aren't considered Muslim or Islamic by even the Muslims themselves.

Iran: 'Biggest terror plot ever' targeting Tehran foiled by authorities
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ng-tehran-foiled-by-authorities-a7090996.html

Iranian state TV says the country’s intelligence agents have disrupted "the biggest terrorist plot" ever to target Tehran.

Reports by state television and the Tasnim news agency quote the Intelligence Ministry as saying several suspects have been arrested in connection with an alleged plot to bomb the Iranian capital and other provinces.

The report by Tasnim, an agency supportive of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, referred to: “a major plot to carry out a series of bombing raids in several locations across the capital of Iran, specifically during the upcoming events in the holy month of Ramadan."

“Thanks to the efforts by the intelligence forces,” the report added, “The devil plots were thwarted, the terrorists were arrested and a number of bombs -ready for blast- and a huge amount of explosive material were confiscated.”

The report did not identify those arrested but referred to “a major plot by the Takfiri-Wahhabi groups.”

"Takfiris" is a derogatory term in both Arabic and Farsi referring to Muslims who accuse others of being "nonbelievers."

Wahhabism is the conservative branch of Sunni Islam whose followers include members of al-Qaeda and Islamic State.

Shia Iran has been active in helping both the Syrian and the Iraqi government in their battles against Islamic State.

The strength of the Tasnim agency’s friendly relations with Iran’s Revolutionary Guards was suggested in April 2013 when Mohammad Ali Jafari, head of the Revolutionary Guards, visited the agency and announced: “The faithful and Revolutionary media have today a very heavy duty in confronting anti-islamic and anti-human plots of the oppressors."

Further details of the alleged terrorist plot have yet to emerge.
Alas, we may finally have a proper name for these ******** and call them what they are. 'Takfiri-Wahhabi' terrorist groups. Someone send a note to the State Dept.

You believe "Iranian State TV"?

God Tibs, what the hell are you even doing here anymore? I don't even know your position on anything, what with all the cut/paste articles you post just to arouse the masses.

What exactly do you propose from your "safe space" in Hungary about our gun laws exactly? Are you arguing as hard for Hungary gun laws? If Hungary only has 6000 Muslims in it's WHOLE ******* COUNTRY, why aren't you arguing Hungary should be accepting 100,000 Syrian refugees? Stand on the roof top my friend and let's here a position and actually doing something. Can you vote in Hungary?

Christ... you live 10,000 miles away and act like you give one rats *** what happens over here or the impact your views have while you live in a Muslim-free country and lecture us about our "racism". What a ******* crock of ****....

God Tibs, what the hell are you even doing here anymore?
Okay, let it be like that. Enjoy the discourse gentlemen and have a great summer.

nothing to see here. Omnistration says so.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...lls_will_have_references_to_isis_cut_out.html

Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed
19.3k Shares
Posted By Tim Hains

Back to Videos
Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed
19.3k Shares
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date June 19, 2016

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...lls_will_have_references_to_isis_cut_out.html
<iframe src="http://content.jwplatform.com/players/8loksOKz-F6KYzWLn.html" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

In an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd, Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that on Monday, the FBI will release edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando nightclub shooter to the police during his rampage.

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said. "We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State]."

The Washington Post reported last week that the gunman made multiple phone calls while holding hostages: "The gunman who opened fire inside a nightclub here said he carried out the attack because he wanted 'Americans to stop bombing his country,' according to a witness who survived the rampage."

Salon reported that: “Everybody who was in the bathroom who survived could hear him talking to 911, saying the reason why he’s doing this is because he wanted America to stop bombing his country."

The Washington Post also noted that during his 911 call from the club, the gunman referenced the Boston Marathon bombers and claimed "that he carried out the shooting to prevent bombings, [echoing] a message the younger Boston attacker had scrawled in a note before he was taken into custody by police."

FBI Director James Comey said at a press conference that the shooter’s past comments about Islamist groups were "inflammatory and contradictory."

"We see no clear evidence that he was directed externally," the president added. "It does appear that at the last minute, he announced allegiance to ISIL. But there is no evidence so far that he was in fact directed by ISIL, and at this stage there’s no direct evidence that he was part of a larger plot." ISIL is another name for ISIS, or the Islamic State.

Loretta Lynch says the FBI will release: "A printed transcript [that] will begin to capture the back and forth between him and the negotiators."

"We're trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible," she said.

Transcript:

LORETTA LYNCH: What we're announcing tomorrow is that the FBI is releasing a partial transcript of the killer's calls with law enforcement, from inside the club. These are the calls with the Orlando PD negotiating team, who he was, where he was... that will be coming out tomorrow and I'll be headed to Orlando on Tuesday.

CHUCK TODD: Including the hostage negotiation part of this?

LYNCH: Yes, it will be primarily a partial transcript of his calls with the hostage negotiators.

CHUCK TODD: You say partial, what's being left out?

LYNCH: What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda.

CHUCK TODD: We're not going to hear him talk about those things?

LYNCH: We will hear him talk about some of those things, but we are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance and that. It will not be audio, it will be a printed transcript. But it will begin to capture the back and forth between him and the negotiators, we're trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible. As you know, because the killer is dead, we have a bit more leeway there and we will be producing that information tomorrow.

I just posted that!

see post #591

Just like I perdicted

The killer pledging allegiance to ISIS will be removed from the released transcript of his 911 call

Authorities have previously said that during three conversations with a 911 dispatcher, Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS' leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Mateen allegedly also said he admired the brothers who bombed the 2013 Boston Marathon, describing them as his "homeboys," as well as Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, a 22-year-old Palestinian-American from the same town as Mateen who carried out a suicide attack in Syria.

Abu-Salha carried out the bombing on behalf of Al-Nusra Front, a terrorist rival of ISIS.

When asked what was being left out of the transcript, Lynch said would not help to "further proclaim this individual's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups and further his propaganda."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...nscript-orlando-killer-s-calls-police-n595256

-----------------------------

Scrub it clean enough and she can call it White Christian inspired killings

Israeli Minister Unapologetic For Security 'Profiling' Hailed By Trump

A senior Israeli official justified the "profiling" of Muslims as potential security threats on Monday after U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump said Americans should adopt Israel's disputed practice.

Arabs, who make up a fifth of Israel's population, and Palestinians living under Israeli occupation have long complained of being singled out for scrutiny and searches at security checkpoints when going about their routine activities.

Trump, the Republican front-runner who has been buoyed by Americans' worries about Islamic militancy, said on Sunday he believed that "profiling is something that we're going to have to start thinking about as a country".

"You look at Israel and you look at others, and they do it and they do it successfully," he told CBS' "Face the Nation".

Asked about the remarks, Israeli Transportation and Intelligence Minister Yisrael Katz declined to discuss the U.S. election campaign but was unapologetic about Israel's methods.

"Ultimately these (security) apparatuses ... must build a profile of characteristics as to where the danger comes from and locate it," he said in a briefing to foreign journalists arranged by the Israel Project advocacy group.

"It is not the whole population, but sometimes when there is a specific form of terrorism, you can seek out Islamic terrorism only among Muslims."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/israeli-m...ecurity-profiling-hailed-trump-121824508.html

**** you and your JV team Obama

ISIS threat to U.S. air bases, South Korea intelligence agency warns

Seoul (CNN)ISIS has collected information on 77 U.S. and NATO air force facilities around the world and is calling on supporters to attack them, according to South Korea's intelligence agency.

The terror group has also released information on individuals in 21 countries, including the personal details of one employee of a South Korean welfare organization, the National Intelligence Service (NIS) said in a statement Sunday.

The NIS says ISIS' hacking organization, the United Cyber Caliphate, collected details of U.S. air force units in South Korea including Osan Air Base, and addresses and Google satellite maps have been released through the Telegram messaging service.

In a statement Monday, U.S. Forces Korea (USFK) said it took the safety and security of its installations very seriously.

"Through constant vigilance and regular exercises with our South Korean counterparts, we remain prepared to respond at any time to any emerging threats," the statement said.

"USFK remains committed to ensuring the highest degree of security on the Korean Peninsula."

Over the past five years, 50 people suspected of being part of terrorist organizations have been deported from South Korea, according to NIS.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/asia/south-korea-isis-threats/

--------------------

Now go back to targeting cake bakers