• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All you cucks playing with the Snapchat filter are being disrespectful

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/w...2hGAskfhA5ikG2QC9nA0a2-Z3T0mCkce4sREL-KuWn-zU

For trans people, gender-swap photo filters are no mere game

By jeff mcmillan, associated press
NEW YORK — May 17, 2019, 5:51 AM ET

WireAP_ff00786b54524ec6a98ec6754f2d6817_12x5_992.jpg

In this Wednesday, May 15, 2019, photo, Bailey Coffman shows her photo as a man in the Snapchat app during an interview in New York. Snapchat's new photo filter that allows users to change into a man or woman with the tap of a finger isn’t necessarily fun and games for transgender people. But some others see the potential for such tools to lead to self-discovery among people struggling with their gender identity. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)

Snapchat's new photo filter that allows users to change into a man or woman with the tap of a finger isn't necessarily fun and games for transgender people.

Some say it reduces their very real and often painful experiences to folly.

Thirty-one-year-old Bailey Coffman is a transgender woman from New York. She says that "my gender is not a costume."

But some others see the potential for such tools to lead to self-discovery among people struggling with their gender identity.

Elliott Wheeler, a 16-year-old high school student in Michigan, goes by the name Ellie. She says she hopes "this does help some people better recognize their gender."

Snapchat maker Snap Inc. says in a statement that its design team continues work to ensure its filters are diverse and inclusive.

"My gender is not a costume." Give me a ******* break. Your "gender" is a costume because it isn't really your gender.

Grow a sack and shut the **** up. It's for fun. And that's coming from someone who has never seen snapchat and doesn't care to.

There is a post on the chive. A normal dude dude this and mde himself a good looking chick. (Ok I said that). He had over 150 some suites trying to bang him/her. Lol.

I'm done having concern for what mentally I'll people in a fantasy realm of make believe have to say.

Seek help.