• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen so much controversy and allegations continually surround one person in my life!

Its mind boggling to me!

I've never seen so much controversy and allegations continually surround one person in my life!

Its mind boggling to me!

It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome, brought on by a severe case of post-election butthurt afflicting the looney left.

I also called it in an earlier thread. This is the strategy of the right to use the time needed to complete an investigation, to say that there is nothing, and now the charges are fabricated, before the case is completed. Investigations take months, not days to complete. This is why I question anyone who states there are no charges and it is a 'witch hunt' before the charges are even presented. It's like stating that you KNOW the Broncos are going to win the superbowl this year, before the results of the games are played.
Using your analogy- this is more of the P*ts in the Super Bowl vs the Eagles, with Tom Brady (as Mueller) in charge of inflating the balls.

If there was something - anything - we’d know by now. Every day this political investigation goes on is a slap in the face of the Founding Fathers, a continued miscarriage of justice, a heavier burden on taxpayers and more division of the country.

Using your analogy- this is more of the P*ts in the Super Bowl vs the Eagles, with Tom Brady (as Mueller) in charge of inflating the balls.

If there was something - anything - we’d know by now. Every day this political investigation goes on is a slap in the face of the Founding Fathers, a continued miscarriage of justice, a heavier burden on taxpayers and more division of the country.

Mueller has had almost two years and got nothing. All they're doing now is trying to find dirt on Trump associates that has nothing to do with Russia.

Americans Are Tiring of Mueller Witch Hunt

On Friday there was more good economic news as the jobs report showed the unemployment rate dropped to 3.9%, the lowest since 2000.

For African Americans and Hispanics, the unemployment rate is now the lowest ever recorded. In April, 164,000 nonfarm jobs were added to payrolls surpassing a 135,000 increase in employment in March. Among the sectors to perform well in April were construction which added 17,000 new jobs and manufacturing employment which surged by 24,000 jobs.

Most analysts believe that the economy is nearing full employment, so it is not surprising that the Economic Cost Index shows wages are increasing at the fastest ratein 11 years. This has not triggered inflationary pressures, as prices only increased 1.9% last month and the Federal Reserve did not increase interest rates.

As the economy does well, incredible progress is also being made with North Korea. A summit is being arranged, American hostages will soon be released and the North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has indicated a willingness to give up his nuclear weapons. If the Korean peninsula become a nuclear free zone, retired four-star General Jack Keane believes it “could be the most historic diplomatic achievement since World War II.”

With remarkable progress in both foreign and domestic policy, it is no surprise that President Trump is now enjoying a 51% approval rating, according to Rasmussen Reports, several points higher than former President Obama at this point in his first term.

While more Americans show appreciation for President Trump, it has not impacted the liberal media. For the Trump haters on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC, these good news stories are only momentary distractions from their most significant issues: Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Stormy Daniels and Impeachment.

Fortunately, the American people are starting to realize that the Mueller probe is nothing but a witch hunt. In an April Rasmussen Reports poll, only 46% of Americans believed that the Special Counsel investigation was an “honest attempt to determine criminal wrongdoing.

In this toxic environment, it is amazing that the President is able to provide positive leadership on both the economy and national security issues like North Korea. As the approval ratings indicate, this progress is being recognized by an increasing number of Americans.

The best efforts of the media, the Democrats, the Deep State and the Mueller team appear to be failing. No wonder all of these groups have such hatred for Donald Trump.

https://townhall.com/columnists/jef...ans-are-tiring-of-mueller-witch-hunt-n2477708

I don't care which side of the aisle you're on (or if you don't really care much for either aisle), I don't know how you can really argue this. Wrap this ****-show up already. The absolute fervor with which many despise the current President (from actually writing stories about his eating habits to the way he feeds fish), you know if there was a morsel of anything to this, it would have been leaked to the MSM a long time ago. Sorry but I don't buy this "they're taking their time, they don't want to get anything incorrect" is complete BS. Just move on already and start an actual plan of winning the hearts of the American people who vote you into power.

Americans Are Tiring of Mueller Witch Hunt

Not some Libtards I know. They still wake up every morning thinking that today will be the day. Some of them probably think if they can impeach President Trump that Hildebeast becomes President.

Not some Libtards I know. They still wake up every morning thinking that today will be the day. Some of them probably think if they can impeach President Trump that Hildebeast becomes President.

Now that's just sad. I bet they never got down on their knees and prayed to a deity they've never seen until this most recent election either. The churches, like the economy, should be booming I'd think.

Mueller has had almost two years and got nothing. All they're doing now is trying to find dirt on Trump associates that has nothing to do with Russia.

The strategy is to keep this going through the midterms. This has nothing to do with crimes, at least one's that can't be handled by local jurisdictions. Watch, after the midterms, this will come to a rapid conclusion.

Exactly. We cannot allow Trump - with his supporters' backing - to turn America into a banana republic.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"He wants a phony Department of Justice that protects him and that goes after his political rivals. That is exactly what you’ll find in any third rate, third world dictatorship...and that is not what we can allow the country to become." -<a href="https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Evan_McMullin</a> <a href="https://t.co/GKHqctTFZw">pic.twitter.com/GKHqctTFZw</a></p>— Stand Up Republic (@StandUpRepublic) <a href="https://twitter.com/StandUpRepublic/status/992511692897705986?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 4, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Exactly. We cannot allow Trump - with his supporters' backing - to turn America into a banana republic.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"He wants a phony Department of Justice that protects him and that goes after his political rivals. That is exactly what you’ll find in any third rate, third world dictatorship...and that is not what we can allow the country to become." -<a href="https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Evan_McMullin</a> <a href="https://t.co/GKHqctTFZw">pic.twitter.com/GKHqctTFZw</a></p>— Stand Up Republic (@StandUpRepublic) <a href="https://twitter.com/StandUpRepublic/status/992511692897705986?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 4, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You are thinking backwards as usual. He HAD a phony and corrupt Dept of Justice when he got in office. It's been exposed for what it is time and time again. He's trying to fix it.

Last edited:

Banana republics often try to prosecute and jail their political enemies, which is exactly what Mueller is doing for no other reason than that they are political enemies.

Lol MSNBC...Corruption was in its heyday during the Obama administration dingbat,

Its mind boggling to me!

I believe it's because Trump says what he thinks and doesn't care if it offends someone in the process. The media has always been given a false sense of respect from prior politicians, President Trump does not do that, hence it puts ther panties in a bunch.

And he does this with oulets from CNN to Fox. No wonder there is so much controversy, real and created.

The strategy is to keep this going through the midterms. This has nothing to do with crimes, at least one's that can't be handled by local jurisdictions. Watch, after the midterms, this will come to a rapid conclusion.

Yeah because Mueller the Republican would like nothing more than to see Dems in control.

It's kind of like how Exxon knew their products were causing global warming and published reports indicating it in the early 80's......you know because they were interested in destroying their own business............................

CONservative logic.......................LOL

That's not how investigations work, that's how politics work. Investigations can't create a crime, because you need facts and evidence to build a case. They can't be fabricated after the fact. Many people would lose their jobs, and everyone that I know in intelligence, has a lot more integrity than the pundits that are trying to discredit an investigation before it is over.

I also called it in an earlier thread. This is the strategy of the right to use the time needed to complete an investigation, to say that there is nothing, and now the charges are fabricated, before the case is completed. Investigations take months, not days to complete. This is why I question anyone who states there are no charges and it is a 'witch hunt' before the charges are even presented. It's like stating that you KNOW the Broncos are going to win the superbowl this year, before the results of the games are played.

It's been a year and a half, and not only is there no proof, there's not even a shred of evidence. Are we supposed to just keep paying for this bullshit (we taxpayers ARE paying for it by the way) for all eternity just because it "might" dig up something at some point? Enough is enough.

That quote perfectly describes the Obama Admin and Dept of Justice under Holder.

Oh, like banana republics that investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong? Like selling guns to Mexican mobsters, and watching while one of those guns is used to kill a border guard? I forgot who in the government was prosecuted for that. Tibs, any help here? Or how about repeatedly ignoring warnings that an embassy was in grave danger, failing to send appropriate military support, seeing your ambassador dragged naked through the streets, and after investigating themselves, determining they did nothing wrong. Like that? Oh, and how about the IRS targeting the President's political opposition and using the IRS to infringe on their right to peaceful protest ... like that? Once again, I seem to be forgetting which government official was held responsible for that clear illegal activity. Wait, the head of the IRS location engaging in such activity was promoted??

tenor.gif

Spare us the moral superiority when it comes to the special counsel and investigations. Obama investigated himself several times and - SURPRISE!! - found his justice department and his political allies did nothing wrong.

Which is completely par for the course for a banana republic.

Oh, like banana republics that investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong? Like selling guns to Mexican mobsters, and watching while one of those guns is used to kill a border guard? I forgot who in the government was prosecuted for that. Tibs, any help here? Or how about repeatedly ignoring warnings that an embassy was in grave danger, failing to send appropriate military support, seeing your ambassador dragged naked through the streets, and after investigating themselves, determining they did nothing wrong. Like that? Oh, and how about the IRS targeting the President's political opposition and using the IRS to infringe on their right to peaceful protest ... like that? Once again, I seem to be forgetting which government official was held responsible for that clear illegal activity. Wait, the head of the IRS location engaging in such activity was promoted??

tenor.gif

Spare us the moral superiority when it comes to the special counsel and investigations. Obama investigated himself several times and - SURPRISE!! - found his justice department and his political allies did nothing wrong.

Which is completely par for the course for a banana republic.

I'm running out of ***** slap GIFs available on the internet that I've not used...you gotta slow down the rate of these beat downs Steeltime.

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/*****-slap-gif-14.gif

A second Federal Judge has told Mueller to hit the road. Twice now in days, different judges. Seems to be becoming a habit.

Judge hands defeat to Mueller team in Russian troll farm case

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team was handed a defeat Saturday when a judge rejected their request to postpone the first court hearing regarding charges against several Russian companies and Russian citizens that they charge with attempting to use social media to meddle in the 2016 election.

An arraignment was scheduled for Wednesday for Concord Management and Consulting, one of the three Russian companies Mueller accused of contributing to a Russian troll farm operation to spread discord online during the presidential contest.

Mueller's team asked for a delay on Friday because it was unclear whether the firm had formally accepted the court summons for the case, but U.S. District Court Judge Dabney Friedrich, an appointee of President Trump, denied that request in a brief order Saturday. No explanation was given for the decision, according to Politico.

Mueller's prosecutors on Friday revealed that two of Concord's attorneys made multiple discovery requests seeking nonpublic details related to the Russia investigation, an effort which had been included in the request to put the arraignment on hold.

In response to the request by Mueller's prosecutors, Concord's attorneys said the defendant "voluntarily appeared through counsel as provided for in [federal rules]" and denied any push to "quash" the summons. They also accused Mueller's team of not replying to all of the discovery requests and of attempting to "usurp the scheduling authority of the Court."

Concord has named in an indictment obtained by Mueller that was announced by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is overseeing Mueller’s probe, in February.

Here's the problem with Tibs right now.

He seems to think ANY criminality Trump has ever done could/will lead to his impeachment. Let me explain something real clear to you. I already KNOW he's a criminal. And I don't care.

If you think Trump is the only criminal in Washington, you are a ******* lunatic (which I know you are actually). You dig into ANY politician enough, with unfettered investigative power, you will find criminality on ALL of them. Let me repeat.... ALL OF THEM. There is not one morally, non-criminal one of the bunch. No Republicans or Democrats.

But they all continue to govern our country. And we've let them as a society and as a media supposedly being a "watchdog". I judge politicians by how they govern. Not by their morality, because if you go down that path to judge people that are this egotistical, this rich and this powerful, you will ALWAYS be disappointed. And you can't possibly use that criteria in deciding who you've voted for in the past, so don't even tell me you consider that either.

Only NOW do you care. Only NOW because you don't like the way he governs. And that is fine. You have every right to say "I don't like the way Trump governs, I don't like what is happening to our country or around the globe...", but you DON'T have the right to use moral outrage to be critical. You don't. And every time you use that as a basis, you loose credibility here. And every time the media does it, they loose credibility (which they continue to do over and over and over again).

I could care less what criminality Trump did during his real estate dealings over the last 4 decades. I could care less how he ran his campaign or where/how he looked for dirt on his opponents. I could care less if he had a fixer with a monthly retainer of $1 million/month just to pay off people to not go to the press about past incidents.

The truth is, all these moral failings are just par for the course. Maybe a bit worse than so-and-so, maybe a bit better than someone else. Who knows. You don't and neither to I.

When you start to understand this. You will start to understand this country's support of what Trump is doing. There is no mass conspiracy of Trump and the DOJ (there is more evidence that happened under Obama than now and you know that). There is no mass conspiracy Trump is increasing the powers of the executive branch of government (again, there is more evidence Obama did this than Trump ever has). There is no evidence Trump is trampling the Constitution or taking power away from either the Judicial or Legislative branches (in fact, he has tried to FORCE the legislative branch to do their job on issues and nominated more Constitutionalists to the courts around this country).

You know you have no leg to stand on when you attack Trump on GOVERNANCE because what is happening has mostly been good for the country, so you attack him on the hypocrisy of "moral outrage", even though you know our government hasn't been run by morality since its inception. Even though you know people you've voted for in the past and supported are morally corrupt. Your decision that "now is the time" or "now this is too far" just doesn't work. It just doesn't make sense. And there is no basis for it at all.

Last edited:
Here's the problem with Tibs right now.

He seems to think ANY criminality Trump has ever done could/will lead to his impeachment. Let me explain something real clear to you. I already KNOW he's a criminal. And I don't care.

If you think Trump is the only criminal in Washington, you are a ******* lunatic (which I know you are actually). You dig into ANY politician enough, with unfettered investigative power, you will find criminality on ALL of them. Let me repeat.... ALL OF THEM. There is not one morally, non-criminal one of the bunch. No Republicans or Democrats.

But they all continue to govern our country. And we've let them as a society and as a media supposedly being a "watchdog". I judge politicians by how they govern. Not by their morality, because if you go down that path to judge people that are this egotistical, this rich and this powerful, you will ALWAYS be disappointed. And you can't possibly use that criteria in deciding who you've voted for in the past, so don't even tell me you consider that either.

Only NOW do you care. Only NOW because you don't like the way he governs. And that is fine. You have every right to say "I don't like the way Trump governs, I don't like what is happening to our country or around the globe...", but you DON'T have the right to use moral outrage to be critical. You don't. And every time you use that as a basis, you loose credibility here. And every time the media does it, they loose credibility (which they continue to do over and over and over again).

I could care less what criminality Trump did during his real estate dealings over the last 4 decades. I could care less how he ran his campaign or where/how he looked for dirt on his opponents. I could care less if he had a fixer with a monthly retainer of $1 million/month just to pay off people to not go to the press about past incidents.

The truth is, all these moral failings are just par for the course. Maybe a bit worse than so-and-so, maybe a bit better than someone else. Who knows. You don't and neither to I.

When you start to understand this. You will start to understand this country's support of what Trump is doing. There is no mass conspiracy of Trump and the DOJ (there is more evidence that happened under Obama than now and you know that). There is no mass conspiracy Trump is increasing the powers of the executive branch of government (again, there is more evidence Obama did this than Trump ever has). There is no evidence Trump is trampling the Constitution or taking power away from either the Judicial or Legislative branches (in fact, he has tried to FORCE the legislative branch to do their job on issues and nominated more Constitutionalists to the courts around this country).

You know you have no leg to stand on when you attack Trump on GOVERNANCE because what is happening has mostly been good for the country, so you attack him on the hypocrisy of "moral outrage", even though you know our government hasn't been run by morality since its inception. Even though you know people you've voted for in the past and supported are morally corrupt. Your decision that "now is the time" or "now this is too far" just doesn't work. It just doesn't make sense. And there is no basis for it at all.

POW!!!

the
Week.

Excellent.

crickets-gif-16.gif

Yeah because Mueller the Republican would like nothing more than to see Dems in control.

McCabe was a Republican too. Even though his wife took $700k from the DNC to finance her VA run.

He, like Mueller and Rosenstein, are swamp creatures, and know more than the electorate about who should be elected. Their reign of terror will not serve them well.

Get your facts straight

Status
Not open for further replies.