• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm going to keep quoting her, lol

Hillary 2014: “Just Because Your Child Gets Across The Border, That Doesn’t Mean The Child Gets To Stay”

“We have to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border, that doesn’t mean the child gets to stay,” the former secretary of state said. “So, we don’t want to send a message that is contrary to our laws or will encourage more children to make that dangerous journey."

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/09...ts-across-border-doesnt-mean-child-gets-stay/

Spike, that HAS to be phony. Why just a few weeks ago, I saw this heartbreaking image of how Trump's policies ... uhhh, how the laws enacted by Trump ... err, I mean, how TRUMP is separating families. Look at this!!!!

favs.jpg

That notable philanthropist, Jon Favreau (who???) tweeted the picture showing this terrible treatment of minor immigrant ... wait, the picture is from when? 2014?? Unpossible ... true? Okay, well then

giphy.gif

Cue the surprise....

Senate Democrats reject GOP legislative fix to stop family separations

Senate Democrats indicated Tuesday they may not agree to narrow legislation that would end the separation of children from parents who cross into the country illegally at the southern border.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., refused to say if he and other Democrats would support a bill that Republicans are working on, and when pressed, said several times that President Trump should act on his own to stop these family separations from happening.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...op-legislative-fix-to-stop-family-separations

-----------------------

Dems don't give a **** about any kids, they don’t want a fix; they want a political issue.

Trump should propose a law that allows people to "foster" a detained immigrant family in their own home. All they need to do is say how many they have room for and a few days later they will have more mouths to feed.

Trump should propose a law that allows people to "foster" a detained immigrant family in their own home. All they need to do is say how many they have room for and a few days later they will have more mouths to feed.

Yep. It's like all those NFL players kneeling. They aren't gonna do anything about the problem after Sunday when the cameras aren't on them.

This new, everyone gets a medal, SJW generation is quite literally - all talk.

None of these screeching, hashtag tweeting "revolutionaries" is actually at all willing to DO anything. They are great however at DEMANDING things be done the way they want them done.

BOO-YA!

"Stormy"Daniels denied bid to restart Trump case

A federal judge in Los Angeles has rejected a request by the adult film actress Stormy Daniels to restart her lawsuit there against US President Donald Trump and his longtime lawyer Michael Cohen.

US District Judge James Otero said the amount of media attention in the case was not a sufficient reason to reconsider the 90-day stay he had imposed in April.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/b...e/news-story/a2cbe32893bcb0c0deab6e564d65bcd3

------------------------

omgomgomgomg!

this is the end for Trump FOR SURE this time!

tenor.gif

BOOM!

"This Is The End Of Mueller's Investigation Effectively"

President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani told FOX News' Sean Hannity that the report from the DOJ inspector general and his testimony to Congress was effectively "the end of Mueller's investigation."

"I’m very, very gratified because I believe that this is the end of Mueller's investigation effectively," Giuliani said. "And the president of the United States, my friend and a great president who's off to a terrific start, is going to be vindicated, but this is a witch hunt with no evidence, and nothing else, but a bunch of people who hate him, hate Republicans, hate anything that he stands for, and vowed to get him no matter what."

Giuliani nearly announced there would be no further cooperation with the Mueller team after proof that the FBI tried to "frame" candidate Trump.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...tigation_effectively_comey_going_to_jail.html

The Mueller investigation will end with the demise of Rosenstein. It is obvious that he and Wray are in on the cover up. I don't put a lot of stock in what Guiliani says.

When the Mueller investigation ends, the media will just do a reverse Hillary. They have a bunch of proof against Hillary, Bill Clinton influenced the investigation with his airport rendezvous and the Feds ignored it and the media reported nothing to see here.

For Trump, they will just reverse that. No evidence, no charges, the Feds went over everything with a microscope with no interference from Trump. The media will claim Trump interfered and covered up and stopped Mueller from doing a full investigation. If it had just gone on another week, they'd have all the evidence to put him in jail. But Trump is such a fascist that he bullied the FBI.

When the Mueller investigation ends, the media will just do a reverse Hillary. They have a bunch of proof against Hillary, Bill Clinton influenced the investigation with his airport rendezvous and the Feds ignored it and the media reported nothing to see here.

For Trump, they will just reverse that. No evidence, no charges, the Feds went over everything with a microscope with no interference from Trump. The media will claim Trump interfered and covered up and stopped Mueller from doing a full investigation. If it had just gone on another week, they'd have all the evidence to put him in jail. But Trump is such a fascist that he bullied the FBI.

This is just a hunch......

This guy Huber, out in Colorado, has been brought in by Sessions,for this reason. All is legit. The guy is an Obama appointee, but unlike Horowitz, but has prosecutor fangs. **** is going down.

This is just a hunch.

The cogs of justice continue to turn - albeit at a snail's pace. This investigation hasn't let up, lost focus or gone astray. Mueller - ever the professional - has kept his eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. I'm sure everyone here joins me wishing Mueller the best as he sets to clear Trump's name of any wrongdoing.

Mueller Poised to Zero In on Trump-Russia Collusion Allegations
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...zero-in-on-trump-russia-collusion-allegations

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is preparing to accelerate his probe into possible collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russians who sought to interfere in the 2016 election, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

Mueller and his team of prosecutors and investigators have an eye toward producing conclusions -- and possible indictments -- related to collusion by fall, said the person, who asked not to be identified. He’ll be able to turn his full attention to the issue as he resolves other questions, including deciding soon whether to find that Trump sought to obstruct justice.

Mueller’s office declined to comment on his plans.

Suspicious contacts between at least 13 people associated with Trump’s presidential campaign and Russians have fueled the debate over collusion.

Some of those encounters have been known for months: the Russian ambassador whose conversations forced Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself from overseeing the Russia investigation and led Michael Flynn to plead guilty to perjury. The Russians who wangled a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower in July 2016 after dangling the promise of political dirt on Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Other encounters continue to emerge, including a Russian’s chat with veteran Trump adviser Roger Stone at a cafe in Florida.

‘Warning Lights’

Signs of suspicious Russian contacts first surfaced in late 2015, especially among U.S. allies who were conducting surveillance against Russians, according to a former official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

By the spring of 2016 the frequent contacts set off alarm bells among U.S. intelligence officials, according to James Clapper, who was director of national intelligence at the time. The FBI’s Russia investigation officially began that July.

“The dashboard warning lights were on for all of us because of the meetings,” Clapper said in an interview this month. “We may not have known much about the content of these meetings, but it was certainly very curious why so many meetings with Russians.”

On three occasions, Russians offered people associated with Trump’s campaign dirt on Democrat Clinton -- all before it was publicly known that Russians had hacked the Democratic National Committee and Clinton’s campaign chairman.

Mueller has interviewed or sought information about many of the people known to have met with Russians during the campaign. But it’s not known publicly whether the barrage of Russian contacts was instigated or coordinated by the Kremlin. Trump, for his part, has repeatedly denied any such plotting, tweeting on June 15, “WITCH HUNT! There was no Russian Collusion.”

Here are the players and their known interactions, with links to previous news stories: > click link for full list

I feel confident that Meuller is in more hot water than Trump right now, so there's that. Every day the investigation drags on, the more info comes out that it's the partisan witch hunt that Trump said it was from Day 1.

I feel confident that Meuller is in more hot water than Trump right now, so there's that. Every day the investigation drags on, the more info comes out that it's the partisan witch hunt that Trump said it was from Day 1.

That's not Meuller's fault. He didn't appoint himself. The guy that appointed him may be a different story.

but, goddammit, i shared a meme and it hurts my bleeding heart.

The cogs of justice continue to turn - albeit at a snail's pace. This investigation hasn't let up, lost focus or gone astray. Mueller - ever the professional - has kept his eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. I'm sure everyone here joins me wishing Mueller the best as he sets to clear Trump's name of any wrongdoing.

Mueller Poised to Zero In on Trump-Russia Collusion Allegations

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is preparing to accelerate his probe into possible collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russians who sought to interfere in the 2016 election, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

Isn't that what he should have been doing for the past year?!? So NOW he's going to look into the Russia-collusion thing?? What the hol-ee ******* hell has he been doing instead?

******* government employees.

Isn't that what he should have been doing for the past year?!? So NOW he's going to look into the Russia-collusion thing?? What the hol-ee ******* hell has he been doing instead?

******* government employees.
Gots to keep getting that money

HaNu5ka.gif

Has this passed the Dri Archer thread yet?

President Trump is planning to meet with Putin. I wonder if Mueller is planning to indict for doing so?

Mueller is a ******* national disgrace. If he has any honor left, he would shut this **** show down.

member when that Stormy story was THE thing to end Trump's presidency?

or that fake immigration "crisis"?

bwahahahahaha

wait for the next barn burner....

xybXeCM.png

It's very comforting to see Bolton in these pictures.
I agree, Putin seems very pleased. His plan is unfolding meticulously. Say goodbye to the America that's led the world for decades. Say goodbye to NATO and traditional western alliances. A new world order is rounding into shape. And unless this trajectory is changed in the near future, America will cede it's leadership role of Western democracies around the globe. Putin's investment in Trump has brought results beyond his wildest dreams. It was all so easy.

I agree, Putin seems very pleased. His plan is unfolding meticulously. Say goodbye to the America that's led the world for decades. Say goodbye to NATO and traditional western alliances. A new world order is rounding into shape. And unless this trajectory is changed in the near future, America will cede it's leadership role of Western democracies around the globe. Putin's investment in Trump has brought results beyond his wildest dreams. It was all so easy.
There's that liberal alternate reality thing going on again.

There's that liberal alternate reality thing going on again.

Much of this is already happening, since Trump took office. Open your eyes.

It's clear as day who's running this show.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Details of Trump-Putin summit will be announced 3pm Moscow time, Kremlin says</p>— Manu Raju (@mkraju) <a href="https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1012271105841750016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
What, specifically, is already happening Tibs?

Peace deal with North Korea, Iran upset with US, Chinese pissed that US is to begin protecting property rights?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

What, specifically, is already happening Tibs? Peace deal with North Korea, Iran upset with US, Chinese pissed that US is to begin protecting property rights?
You must have missed the G7 summit in your own country, where Trump insulted and created a wedge with long time allies. Or the current trade wars he's started. Or his recent comments on NATO.

The fact that you're oblivious to all this comes as no surprise.

Trump is hellbent on destroying the Nato alliance
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/27/donald-trump-nato-europe-ally

The Nato summit in Brussels in two weeks’ time, which Trump will attend, looms as a disaster in waiting. This is hardly a controversial prediction. After Trump walked out of the Paris climate change agreement, recognised Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, abandoned the Iran nuclear deal, declared a trade war with the EU and Canada on national security grounds and trashed the G7 summit in Quebec, it would be surprising if he says or, more importantly, does anything to reassure Nato that he regards it as anything other than a legacy arrangement in which his US has no real interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.