• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt the article at all, Tibs. It indicates what we all know - Russia is and remains an enemy of the United States, and spends resources trying to infiltrate our digital information, and engaged in disinformation during the 2016 election, just as they had previously done in European elections, and America's 2014 elections.

And the United States, through its intelligence sources, tries to infiltrate Russian databases and information. It's called spying. Disinformation has long been a weapon used in spying.

If your concern is that Trump is too comfortable with Putin, and is going to be duped into lowering his guard ... okay. Maybe we should actually see what develops.

We do know one thing about the United States' efforts to thwart Russian-backed hacking into our elections: Donald Trump has never ordered a "stand down" regarding efforts to counter Russian cyberattacks.

" The 80's called they want their foreign policy back."

The mantra of almost every CONservative douchenozzle on this board, not sure if that includes the Internet Ambulance Chaser, but still very telling.

Now conveniently the Russians are our enemy again......lol can't make it up.

SHUT IT DOWN!

House Republicans take first steps to impeach Rod Rosenstein

House Republicans have drawn up impeachment documents against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein —and could file the papers as soon as Monday.

Conservative Reps. Mark Meadows (R-NC) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) are furious at what they see as Rosenstein’s foot-dragging as they probe alleged anti-Trump bias at the FBI — and unconvinced by the Friday indictments of 12 Russian intelligence officers for interference in the 2016 election.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/14/house-republicans-take-first-steps-to-impeach-rod-rosenstein/

The mantra of almost every CONservative douchenozzle on this board, not sure if that includes the Internet Ambulance Chaser, but still very telling.

Twatty, stfu and slam some peach pie, you sub-human anti-American pos.

I haven’t had much time to check the board whilst in libtard Mecca East, but I have enjoyed watching Tim And Steeltime bitchslap Tibs up one side and down the other with a gut punch in between by Spike and the others. Good stuff. His TDS gets more severe by the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Twatty, stfu and slam some peach pie, you sub-human anti-American pos.

I haven’t had much time to check the board whilst in libtard Mecca East, but I have enjoyed watching Tim And Steeltime bitchslap Tibs up one side and down the other with a gut punch in between by Spike and the others. Good stuff. His TDS gets more severe by the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

"Sub-human" My....my....going full Nazi I see.
Planning a career as an ICE ape maybe?

"Sub-human" My....my....going full Nazi I see.
Planning a career as an ICE ape maybe?

giphy.gif

Trog,

Your comprehension is still poor.

Obama was made aware of the Russian attempts and did nothing.

Obviously Obama would have done that which helped Hillary.

He let the Russians **** around and stood down against the Russian election interference to help Hillary.

Obama either aborted his duty to protect the integrity of US elections or he believed the Russian threat helped Hillary.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

uh oh

Top Democrats Panic – Demand Trump Intel Chief Keep Info Classified on Trump Campaign Spy

Top congressional Democrats wrote National Intelligence Director Dan Coats to demand the Trump administration keep classified information on Trump campaign spy Stefan Halper.

Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner (D-Va.), and House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), said the wider sharing of the information may put sources and methods at risk.

Democrat leaders are panicked that information on the Obama administration’s spying on the Trump campaign before the summer of 2016 will be released to the public.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...info-classified-on-trump-campaign-spy-halper/

uh oh

Top Democrats Panic – Demand Trump Intel Chief Keep Info Classified on Trump Campaign Spy

Top congressional Democrats wrote National Intelligence Director Dan Coats to demand the Trump administration keep classified information on Trump campaign spy Stefan Halper.

Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner (D-Va.), and House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), said the wider sharing of the information may put sources and methods at risk.

Democrat leaders are panicked that information on the Obama administration’s spying on the Trump campaign before the summer of 2016 will be released to the public.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...info-classified-on-trump-campaign-spy-halper/

Release the memo!

Friggin morons will never get it.

Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer.

Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer.

How in the world is Trump keeping our friends close? By demeaning and insulting them, leveling punitive trade tariffs, exiting agreed-upon international treaties?

On the second part, he's doing a bang up job. Praising and kissing up to dictators, despots and other enemies of the United States. So you got half of it right, that's worth something.

Last edited:
uh oh

**** the Democratic ******. We demand more transparency from our Government, especially where the FBI and DOJ are concerned. The President has the Constitutional right to declassify this information, and I hope he does it. Maybe even an October surprise!

Last edited:

You are obviously too stupid to process the point I made. Have a 3rd grader explain it to you.

How in the world is Trump keeping our friends close? By demeaning and insulting them, leveling punitive trade tariffs, exiting agreed-upon international treaties?

On the second part, he's doing a bang up job. Praising and kissing up to dictators, despots and other enemies of the United States. So you got half of it right, that's worth something.

The primary focus of Trump's tariff dispute is China.

Is China supposed to be a friend? Isn't it the nation more actively engaged in spying on the U.S., and rigging markets, and stealing technology, and stealing intellectual property than any other? And is it not led by a dictator and an enemy of the United States?

So Trump is imposing tariffs on Chinese goods for their very long-standing spying, theft and tariffs that skew market prices. The prior 4 Presidents, who oversaw the trade deficit with China go from 0 to $346 billion annually and who knew damn well about China's spying and theft of technology and intellectual property, did what exactly to punish China?

And you think TRUMP is cozying up to our enemies?!?

Rand Paul says what everybody knows -
Sen. Rand Paul said Sunday that President Trump should not focus on 2016 election interference during talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, as the U.S. also intervenes in foreign elections.

“We all do it. What we need to do is make sure our electoral process is protected," the Kentucky Republican said on CNN's "State of the Union" ahead of Trump's Monday meeting with Putin in Finland.

“They’re not going to admit it in the same way we’re not going to admit we were involved in the Ukrainian elections or the Russian elections," he said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/rand-paul-on-election-meddling-we-all-do-it

The dems only got spastic with false outrage when Hillary didn't win. If she had won, you would not have heard a peep about it. Paul is right, we should focus on making our elections more secure. This business of indicting Russians is a complete waste of time, and is probably amusing to Vlad.

No, by making them respect us again. Nobody respects someone who they can push around,

Incorrect, that was Bammy.

**** the Democratic ******. We demand more transparency from our Government, especially where the FBI and DOJ are concerned. The President has the Constitutional right to declassify this information, and I hope he does it. Maybe even an October surprise!

I say we start with the Scumbag in Chief's tax returns and then move to the emoluments clause violations....

What say you Mr. "demand transparency."

No, by making them respect us again. Nobody respects someone who they can push around,
You're pretty disillusioned if you think any of our allies respects Trump.

Incorrect, that was Bammy.
Ah, right. I always forget the whole lot of you Trump supporters drink from the same well. A poisoned well at that.

This business of indicting Russians is a complete waste of time, and is probably amusing to Vlad.
Scary how you support a traitor and make no qualms about it. That kinda makes you a traitor as well, does it not? Life choices, we all make them.

You're pretty disillusioned if you think any of our allies respects Trump.
I don't care what the leaders of most other countries think. They have their panties in a knot because they're watching their one-world government dream evaporate.
And don't bother posting a pic of the London protests, that's all astroturf. Paid protesters and groups backed by Soros.

Ah, right. I always forget the whole lot of you Trump supporters drink from the same well. A poisoned well at that.

Bowing to the Saudi king and kissing his ring.
Illegally running guns to Mexico.
"Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election."
Making an illegal agreement with Iran and sending them billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars.
Need I go on?

“We are witnessing something surprising, something that even the Soviet Union was not able to accomplish: Divide the U.S. and Western Europe. It didn’t work then, but it seems to be working with Mr. Trump now.” ~quote from Russia state TV July 15. 2018

[h=1]Trump Insults European Allies by Calling Them America’s ‘Biggest Foe Globally Right Now’[/h]https://hillreporter.com/donald-trump-insults-our-european-allies-americas-biggest-foe-globally-right-now-3741/amp

0b855faf334ae5f352d7aced5344d65d.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.