• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, look. Baby Indy parroting Trump's constant lies. The fact is, Trump is compromised and people are finally starting to catch on. Here is how much he 'trusts' his intelligence services.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Asked if Russia is still targeting U.S., Trump says 'no,' contradicting election warnings from intelligence chief.</p>— The Associated Press (@AP) <a href="https://twitter.com/AP/status/1019627461968056320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ahhh, look. Baby Indy parroting Trump's constant lies. The fact is, Trump is compromised and people are finally starting to catch on. Here is how much he 'trusts' his intelligence services.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Asked if Russia is still targeting U.S., Trump says 'no,' contradicting election warnings from intelligence chief.</p>— The Associated Press (@AP) <a href="https://twitter.com/AP/status/1019627461968056320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You TDS libtards are so funny and bipolar. You hit your highs and chirp over every little media created hysteric, and then when it passes without touching Trump and his supporters you get your low depression safe space time. Until...OMG! Trump said....! Bllggaaaaar!! Nonstop entertainment from you delusional idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

You TDS libtards are so funny and bipolar. You hit your highs and chirp over every little media created hysteric, and then when it passes without touching Trump and his supporters you get your low depression safe space time. Until...OMG! Trump said....! Bllggaaaaar!! Nonstop entertainment from you delusional idiots.
Nope, I'm simply trying to have an adult conversation with hysterical infants, pointing out that Trump does not trust his intelligence agencies as you and Spike claim he does.

Great find Spike. That sums it up perfectly. I’m surprised Tibs isn’t on life support.

True Americans aren't fooled by the braying loser donkeys on the left

71 Percent of Republicans Approve of Trump’s Handling of Russia, Even After Helsinki

A new tracking poll from Reuters/ Ipsos Tuesday showed that rank-and-file Republicans not only continue to support President Trump, but refuse to believe he’s doing anything wrong.

71 percent of Republicans approve of Trump’s handling of Russia. That support runs counter to much of the leadership of their own party, at minimum during the Helsinki summit. The poll was put into the field following the summit, so it should pick up any quiver of movement, but there still has not been a dip in GOP support for Trump’s Putin-loving approach.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-helsinki.html

True Americans aren't fooled by the braying loser donkeys on the left

71 Percent of Republicans Approve of Trump’s Handling of Russia, Even After Helsinki

A new tracking poll from Reuters/ Ipsos Tuesday showed that rank-and-file Republicans not only continue to support President Trump, but refuse to believe he’s doing anything wrong.

71 percent of Republicans approve of Trump’s handling of Russia. That support runs counter to much of the leadership of their own party, at minimum during the Helsinki summit. The poll was put into the field following the summit, so it should pick up any quiver of movement, but there still has not been a dip in GOP support for Trump’s Putin-loving approach.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-helsinki.html

71% was also about how many blacks thought OJ was innocent. It doesn’t convince me they are on to something.

11-think-hillary-is-14-believe-in-bigfoot-honest-and-4764742.png

71% was also about how many blacks thought OJ was innocent. It doesn’t convince me they are on to something.

Quit being racist.

Btw, it's been clear for some time this board really needs to be renamed the Hillary Clinton Obsession.

Politics & Religion
just doesn't cut it anyone. Rename it altogether. No matter how far and wide you look, you won't find a larger group of singularly-focused Hillary Clinton fanatics than right here. What connects you all is Hillary Clinton lives in your heads 24/7. What a coincidence, same goes for Trump and FoxNews. Strange as it is.

Last edited:
At least Tibs' money was spent well on those recounts!

hahahahahahahaha

Breaking NEWS, Tibs financed Putin!

Jill Stein's Recount Cash Pays for Her Russia Legal Defense

Money that Jill Stein raised to recount votes in 2016 swing states is being used by her campaign to pay for legal bills stemming from the investigation of Russian interference in the last presidential election.

In June, The Daily Beast reported that the the U.S. Green Party candidate’s campaign, which raised $7.3 million for recounts in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, had in 2017 stopped disclosing its monthly spending with the Federal Election Commission. Later that month, the Jill Stein for President committee filed a slew of reports that reveal spending on lawyers who are not trying to get inside any voting machines.

At the end of May 2018, according to the most recent FEC filing, the Stein campaign paid the “Partnership for Civil Justice” $66,441.60; that is on top of a $31,536 payment made in January, and more than the Stein campaign had in cash on hand by November 2016.

Stein has not been accused of any wrongdoing with respect to the various Russia investigations, but she has drawn attention from investigators for, among other things, her attendance at a December 2015 party in Moscow celebrating the 10th anniversary of state broadcaster RT. There she dined with Russian President Vladimir Putin

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jill-steins-recount-cash-pays-for-her-russia-legal-defense

Btw, it's been clear for some time this board really needs to be renamed the Hillary Clinton Obsession.
What connects you all is Hillary Clinton lives in your heads 24/7. What a coincidence, same goes for Trump and FoxNews. Strange as it is.

Wrong again fucknut. Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong? It’s got to be deflating at some point. Hillary is the easiest and most perfect example of hypocrisy by the Left and fake news. We cite Fox a lot because you can’t get the truth out of the lying MSM.

Trump Derangement Syndrome in now a Nationally recognized mental health disease, so there's that

37404813_10155623528823671_7219859936044384256_n.jpg

b9f72b3cba8f29a6acd449d16aabeb78.jpg

crydem-vi.jpg

hahahahaha

BAM!

Rand Paul Blames Criticisms of Diplomacy on 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'

Paul defends Trump's conversation with Russian leader Vladimir Putin in the name of diplomacy.

In the wake of Donald Trump's meeting with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, Sen. Rand Paul (R–Ky.) has accused the summit's critics of "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

The comment came during a Monday appearance with PBS' NewsHour. Earlier in the interview, Paul argued that having a conversation, "even with our adversaries," is beneficial for addressing the countries' mutual interests. "It would be nice to have help from Russia on North Korea as far as denuclearization," he told Judy Woodruff. "We have the Ukraine situation. So...I think that we won't have any progress if we don't have any conversations."

"I think Trump is different, and he's willing to meet with foreign leaders and, actually, I think you may get a breakthrough because of the meetings. And I think, if this were anybody else, if there weren't such acute hatred for Trump, such Trump Derangement Syndrome on the left, I think, if this were President Obama—and it could have actually been President Obama early in the first term, when they were trying to reset our relations with Russia, that could have easily had a meeting like this—and the left and the media would have had a lovefest over President Obama."

http://reason.com/blog/2018/07/17/rand-paul-trump-putin-meeting-critics

Politics & Religion
just doesn't cut it anyone. Rename it altogether. No matter how far and wide you look, you won't find a larger group of singularly-focused Hillary Clinton fanatics than right here. What connects you all is Hillary Clinton lives in your heads 24/7. What a coincidence, same goes for Trump and FoxNews. Strange as it is.

200.webp

Nope, I'm simply trying to have an adult conversation with hysterical infants, pointing out that Trump does not trust his intelligence agencies as you and Spike claim he does.

Why the hell should he? Better yet, why should any of us trust them. Brennan, Clapper and Comey all knew about the Russian hacking in 2016 and did nothing. They were absolutely incompetent. Yet we should trust them?

How many times after a mass shooting do you hear, "Well, the FBI knew about the guy." ****, that's so comforting that they knew about him.

The phony dossier? They accepted a phony document and used it as a basis to start this investigation into collusion.

And he should trust them? Gimme a break.

And today Comey says that everyone needs to vote Democrap in the midterms. Wow. Dipshit just outed himself as totally biased.

183 pages. Has this passed the Archer thread yet?

Since we all have to implicitly trust the intel community...I just hope all the people who were against the war in Iraq because they didn't find the weapons of mass destruction the intel community said were there...will change their tune.

The Battle of the Bulge never happened. The intel community was on top of that one.

9/11. Another bang up job by the intel community.

I hear ya....and I am not in favor of losing ANY of our personal liberties to be certain..
I feel that the decision makers of the Democratic party have shifted their policies way too far to the left. This is why I left the party 8-10 years ago. Born and raised in a blue collar, steel worker, "Pittsburgh" Democratic family..

I also feel that the same extreme political shift is happening on the Right...but obviously in the other direction.
This makes for an epic clash of the extreme political philosophy's ...

However, I often wonder how much of this division and extremism from within the two parties is the creation of "fake news", coming from our own media that are promoting agenda's, on both sides, and most recently from foreign governments (i.E. Russia) through social media/internet to ignite the flames of political discourse and at times downright hatred among Americans...

This is my concern...I don't know how to reverse this downward dangerous spiral, but I do believe that our own government, both Right and Left, need to wake up and realize whats happening here....soon.

And my on-going concern is that our current leader and HMIC...might not be the right person to bring us back together and strive for the common good of the democracy..

Or we can all waste our summer praying in vain
For a savior to rise from these streets.....

Well you are wrong on several counts.

The political right is still for personal liberty, self rule and small government. There is nothing dangerous about freedom. We are not a democracy and never have been, we are a Republic where individual rights are protected from the state. The way to fix what is wrong is to stop demanding the government "Do something" and stop spreading the myth that the government should "Take care of the people" and stop telling the lie that "Government makes us great".

It’s not even close to the MAGA thread.

Oddly enough, now that you mention it...

Trump Winning (aka Shinin' the Turd) thread:

Replies: 2,846
Views: 66,176

Mueller Investigation (aka Trump/Russia Treason/Conspiracy) thread:

Replies: 3,646
Views: 72,662

Oddly enough, now that you mention it...

Trump Winning (aka Shinin' the Turd) thread:

Replies: 2,846
Views: 66,176

Mueller Investigation (aka Trump/Russia Treason/Conspiracy) thread:

Replies: 3,646
Views: 72,662

The Mueller investigation yields a few more indictments of Russians, a couple more perjury allegations against witnesses who could not remember which restaurant was the location of a meeting 3 years ago, and then it ends.

As does this thread.

At this rate, Trump is in office for another 6 years.

So you are pimping and preening over the 2nd quarter score, no?

Why the hell should he? Better yet, why should any of us trust them. Brennan, Clapper and Comey all knew about the Russian hacking in 2016 and did nothing. They were absolutely incompetent. Yet we should trust them? How many times after a mass shooting do you hear, "Well, the FBI knew about the guy." ****, that's so comforting that they knew about him. The phony dossier? They accepted a phony document and used it as a basis to start this investigation into collusion. And he should trust them? Gimme a break.

Wait, what?

For the 2nd time in the past 48 hours, Trump just went out of his way to clarify how much he trusts & loves US intelligence agencies.

After coming under fire for seemingly questioning the assessment that Russia meddled in the 2016 election, President Donald Trump on Sunday said he trusts the current leadership of the United States’ intelligence agencies.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/11/trump-intelligence-agencies-russia-244809

So he has no reason to trust them according to you, but he does trust them, according to him? Trump supporters are bewildering, on a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.