• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibs: Still waiting for an answer. I have now asked three times.
There is only one answer, as I posted in another thread:

I'll leave that to Robert Mueller, the FBI/DOJ and the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York.

So you can ask me a fourth time, and a fifth time, and I'll answer you for the fourth time and fifth time. The answers you seek will come from those conducting these federal investigations.

Aw, hell. He won't.

Hey, **** you diver. How's that?

Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

Amanda Terkel,HuffPost• July 13, 2018

In the morning of July 27, 2016, Donald Trump encouraged Russian hackers to find emails that had been deleted from Hillary Clinton’s private server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russia appeared to be listening and heeded Trump’s call, according to a bombshell revelation on Friday. A grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials for their involvement in hacking the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election.

The indictment states that on July 27 ? the same day as Trump’s press conference ? Russian hackers, “for the first time,” attempted to break into email accounts, including those used by Clinton’s personal office. Notably, the indictment specifies that the hack happened in the evening, meaning the Russian officials could have done it after Trump’s press conference.

Around the same time, they also tried hacking the Clinton campaign ? although the hacking of the campaign began earlier, before Trump’s call.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-russia-clinton-apos-173400281.html

The answers you seek will come from those conducting these federal investigations.

You mean the investigators who were openly and admittedly in the pocket of Hillary Clinton and openly admitted hated the very person they are "investigating"? Pfffft....I'd put more stock in an investigation done by a 5th grader.

The wrong-doing is far too nuanced for anyone other than the Mueller team to have any ******* idea what illegal activity Trump is suspected of.

Like Obama's foreign policy was nuanced. Like the "science" behind global warming is nuanced.

In other words, completely stupid bullshit.

Last edited:
The wrong-doing is far too nuanced for anyone other than the Mueller team to have any ******* idea what illegal activity Trump is suspected of.

The wrong-doing is he illegally won the election, because, well, he won. And that's just not possible. It can't be.

- Your Typical Lib

You mean the investigators who were openly and admittedly in the pocket of Hillary Clinton and openly admitted hated the very person they are "investigating"? Pfffft....I'd put more stock in an investigation done by a 5th grader.
In other words, completely stupid bullshit.

I understand this is the last leg you - and Trump - have to stand on. To desperately try to somehow discredit these credible & legitimate investigations. Thankfully that’s not how the US criminal justice system works, to bow down and kowtow to the criminals being investigated. Tough luck. America wins, Putin & the Trump cult loses. Life will go on.

To desperately try to somehow discredit these credible & legitimate investigations.

Alan Dershowitz, Harvard Law professor, lifelong Democrat, says this Special Counsel should never have happened. Your kid tweeter from his mom's basement in Florida is your source of legal advice. See the difference?

There is only one answer, as I posted in another thread:

So you can ask me a fourth time, and a fifth time, and I'll answer you for the fourth time and fifth time. The answers you seek will come from those conducting these federal investigations.

Hey, **** you diver. How's that?

:highly_amused:
Aw, Tibs. Trump getting under your skin, huh?

I understand this is the last leg you - and Trump - have to stand on. To desperately try to somehow discredit these credible & legitimate investigations. Thankfully that’s not how the US criminal justice system works, to bow down and kowtow to the criminals being investigated. Tough luck. America wins, Putin & the Trump cult loses. Life will go on.

unless they are named clinton

Amanda Terkel,HuffPost• July 13, 2018

In the morning of July 27, 2016, Donald Trump encouraged Russian hackers to find emails that had been deleted from Hillary Clinton’s private server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russia appeared to be listening and heeded Trump’s call, according to a bombshell revelation on Friday. A grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials for their involvement in hacking the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election.

The indictment states that on July 27 ? the same day as Trump’s press conference ? Russian hackers, “for the first time,” attempted to break into email accounts, including those used by Clinton’s personal office. Notably, the indictment specifies that the hack happened in the evening, meaning the Russian officials could have done it after Trump’s press conference.

Around the same time, they also tried hacking the Clinton campaign ? although the hacking of the campaign began earlier, before Trump’s call.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-russia-clinton-apos-173400281.html

typical "journalism" now a days....just a bunch of speculation

Tibs......I don't know how to tell you this. It's a fact. It has been proven. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it untrue. And just because the mouthpieces of the Democratic party disguised as media refuse to acknowledge it also doesn't make it true. Inconvenient facts are still facts, which is unfortunate for Liberals most of the time.

Tibs even Trump's legal team knows that last leg is about to get kicked out from under them, the Republican politicians are now turning.....but the S.N. Trumptards carry on, unrelenting in their admiration of the emperor's clothes.

You have to give them credit, hell give them a Nobel to hang next to Trump's........LOL It's all a fantasy they live in anyway.

Over 400 references from Trump of "NO COLLUSION!" to now........."Collusion isn't a crime.".......LMAO

Tick....tock.....tick....tock.....Here comes the Mueller hammer.

Mueller is playing with himself and hoping to stall long enough for his Hillary supporting cronies to drum up some bogus **** to nail Trump with. Same thing he has been doing since he got involved.

Mueller is an anti-American piece of ****.

You're not man enough to polish Bob Mueller's shoes. The nerve you people have to disparage an American war hero, and a public servant of impeccable character.

All while residing in the *** of a true anti-American fascist scumbag, rapist, thief, and traitor. Just because he's just as much of a racist as you are and supports your Berlin Wall fantasies.

You don't know what it means to be an American.

You're not man enough to polish Bob Mueller's shoes. The nerve you people have to disparage an American war hero, and a public servant of impeccable character.

All while residing in the *** of a true anti-American fascist scumbag, rapist, thief, and traitor. Just because he's just as much of a racist as you are and supports your Berlin Wall fantasies.

eat a dick douchebag....if you call President Trump a fascist you have no ******* clue what fascism really is....

Hahaha! There’s the racist card again, you racist *******. That’s all you’ve got.

eat a dick douchebag....if you call President Trump a fascist you have no ******* clue what fascism really is....

Yeah.... what was I thinking ignoramus? Thanks for enlightening me.....

Donald Trump does not believe in freedom of the press.
Donald Trump threatens his political enemies with violence and/or prison.
Donald Trump uses ethnocentrism, bigotry, nativism and racism to mobilize his voters.
Donald Trump does not believe in standing norms of democratic governance or tradition.
Donald Trump is a misogynist.
Donald Trump is obsessed with "strength" and his own "virility."
Donald Trump promises "law and order."
Donald Trump is a militant nationalist.
Donald Trump traffics in conspiracy theories and lies.
Donald Trump admires authoritarians and political strongmen.
Donald Trump's most recent press conference was modeled on the way Vladimir Putin manipulates Russia's news media.
Donald Trump has surrounded himself with a cabal that consists of family members and self-interested Cabinet appointees, who -- like him -- stand to enrich themselves through the agencies they are supposed to administer in the public interest.

You that sounds like a normal leader to me.......Lol

Hahaha! There’s the racist card again, you racist *******. That’s all you’ve got.

You're holding the deck all the while too stupid to realize you fool no one.

" Some of them are good people, on both sides.".....................................

You're holding the deck all the while too stupid to realize you fool no one.

" Some of them are good people, on both sides.".....................................

Suck it ***** Hatter. They’re not sending their best.

Yeah.... what was I thinking ignoramus? Thanks for enlightening me.....

Donald Trump does not believe in freedom of the press.
Donald Trump threatens his political enemies with violence and/or prison.
Donald Trump uses ethnocentrism, bigotry, nativism and racism to mobilize his voters.
Donald Trump does not believe in standing norms of democratic governance or tradition.
Donald Trump is a misogynist.
Donald Trump is obsessed with "strength" and his own "virility."
Donald Trump promises "law and order."
Donald Trump is a militant nationalist.
Donald Trump traffics in conspiracy theories and lies.
Donald Trump admires authoritarians and political strongmen.
Donald Trump's most recent press conference was modeled on the way Vladimir Putin manipulates Russia's news media.
Donald Trump has surrounded himself with a cabal that consists of family members and self-interested Cabinet appointees, who -- like him -- stand to enrich themselves through the agencies they are supposed to administer in the public interest.

You that sounds like a normal leader to me.......Lol

you are just too ******* stupid for words....

Status
Not open for further replies.