• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're confusing them with inbred carnies.
f0b80bb4888087db9530d4882ab7bc1c.jpg

Who you calling inbred?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

impeached yet?

still waiting...................................

Read all about it!

James Comey set for $10 million payday as publishers scramble to sign book deal with fired FBI chief for inside story on Hillary

When California Senator Kamala Harris thanked fired FBI director James Comey for testifying as a 'private citizen' in the Senate intelligence hearing into Russian interference yesterday, his response was, 'I'm between opportunities right now.' It was a joking reference to being out of work since Presidential Trump told him, 'You're fired!'.

When Harris responded, 'I'm sure you'll have decent opportunities [in the future'], she didn't know how right she was.

Comey's going to have the biggest Washington golden parachute ever, says one literary agent who already has the green light on a $10 million advance

'Jim Comey's explosive story makes 'West Wing' and 'House of Cards' on a par with Mister Rogers'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mey-10-million-payday-dish-Hillary-Trump.html

still waiting...................................

Read all about it!

James Comey set for $10 million payday as publishers scramble to sign book deal with fired FBI chief for inside story on Hillary

When California Senator Kamala Harris thanked fired FBI director James Comey for testifying as a 'private citizen' in the Senate intelligence hearing into Russian interference yesterday, his response was, 'I'm between opportunities right now.' It was a joking reference to being out of work since Presidential Trump told him, 'You're fired!'.

When Harris responded, 'I'm sure you'll have decent opportunities [in the future'], she didn't know how right she was.

Comey's going to have the biggest Washington golden parachute ever, says one literary agent who already has the green light on a $10 million advance

'Jim Comey's explosive story makes 'West Wing' and 'House of Cards' on a par with Mister Rogers'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mey-10-million-payday-dish-Hillary-Trump.html
Ugh. Now we get to see that lying sack of **** make all the talk show rounds.

At some point, CNN is going to have to decide what they are willing to do in this war on the president and his administration, and whether they are willing to sacrifice even a semblance of balance and centrism in their quest against him, transforming themselves from a news network to an agenda-driven propaganda unit, complete with their useful idiots, their organs of the past administration, and their collection of invented sources who pass along useful lies.

The problem for CNN is that occasionally they need to be right. We may be at the point where even the Leftys don't believe them even as much as the Leftys want their bullshit to be true.

uh-oh!

LOCK ALL THEM ******* UP!

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton

Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Sunday that Congress should investigate whether former Attorney General Loretta Lynch pressured former FBI Director James Comey to cover for Hillary Clinton‘s presidential campaign.

“I think we need to know more about that,” Feinstein told host Brianna Keilar on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“And there’s only way to know about it, and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that,” Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said.

Comey testified last Thursday that he felt “queasy” after Lynch asked him to characterize his probe into Clinton’s emails as a “matter,” rather than an investigation. He told the Senate Intelligence Committee that such a request would match the wording of Clinton’s campaign.

Feinstein, who is a member of the Senate Intelligence panel, said she would’ve also felt queasy.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/jenni...h-provided-cover-for-hillary-clinton-n2339630

--------------------------

Who knew Lorretta Lynch was colluding with the Russians to influence the election?

BWAhahahahahahahahaha

Loretta_Lynch_and_Bill_Clinton_meet_in_P_0_41315067_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

19114003_10155599431719728_3132251181209773783_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hedging our bets LMAO :)

Our party is winning...everywhere you turn. Every district, every election. The markets. Capitalism. Jobs. Destroying Obama's legacy and wiping out so much of his terrible legislation.

If that's hedging our bets, hell, consider me a Hedger. I'll wear that badge with honor.

You don't represent the Republican Party. Most of them don't wear Breitbart and Alex Jones as a badge of honor.

You don't represent the Republican Party. Most of them don't wear Breitbart and Alex Jones as a badge of honor.

Nor do I. But carry on with your typical bullshit please. This site is nothing short of entertainment at times, and you're typically the headline act.

Nor do I. But carry on with your typical bullshit please. This site is nothing short of entertainment at times, and you're typically the headline act.

Ha! Entertainment? C'mon, I routinely piss in your cornflakes and you eventually resort to insults. That's some strange entertainment.

Ha! Entertainment? C'mon, I routinely piss in your cornflakes and you eventually resort to insults. That's some strange entertainment.

Lol. The next time you have the upper hand in any debate with me on this site will be the first. And like a good lap dog, ya keep coming back to provide entertainment for me. It couldn't be a better relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Wow, even bat-**** crazy Diane Feinstein is now calling on Lynch to be investigated for providing cover for Hillary Felon Clinton after Comey's testimony!

----------------------------

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/11/feinstein-lynch-clinton-emails-239391

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton

Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Sunday said Congress should look into former FBI Director James Comey’s revelation that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to downplay the nature of his investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Comey said Lynch had asked him to refer to the probe as a "matter" rather than an investigation, an exchange that he said made him feel queasy.

Asked whether Lynch was providing cover for Clinton, Feinstein said she couldn’t answer.

“I would have a queasy feeling too, though, to be candid with you,” she said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I think we need to know more about that, and there’s only one way to know about it, and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that.”

People still read magazines?

People still read magazines?

My wife still reads People at times. I'm shocked even when grocery shopping that they attempt to sell them.

Another reason the swamp needs to be drained.

---------------------------------------------------

Byron York: Is Robert Mueller conflicted in Trump probe?

Fired FBI Director James Comey has emerged as the main figure in what some Democrats believe will be an obstruction of justice case against President Trump in the Trump-Russia matter. Comey's stories of conversations with the president, plus the fact that he was fired, ostensibly as a result of the Russia probe, make him potentially the star witness in the case.

Which brings up an intriguing legal question. Comey is a good friend of special counsel Robert Mueller — such a good friend, for about 15 years now, that the two men have been described as "brothers in arms." Their work together during the controversies over Bush-era terrorist surveillance has been characterized as "deepening a friendship forged in the crucible of the highest levels of the national security apparatus after the 9/11 attacks," after which the men became "close partners and close allies throughout the years ahead."

Now Mueller is investigating the Trump-Russia affair, in which, if the increasing buzz in the case is correct, allegations of obstruction against the president will be central. And central to those allegations — the key witness — will be the prosecutor's good friend, the now-aggrieved former FBI director.

Is that a conflict? Should a prosecutor pursue a case in which the star witness is a close friend? And when the friend is not only a witness but also arguably a victim — of firing — by the target of the investigation? And when the prosecutor might also be called on to investigate some of his friend's actions? The case would be difficult enough even without the complicating friendship.

This is by no means a definitive answer, but I put that question to five Washington lawyers Sunday — lawyers in private practice, on Capitol Hill, in think tanks, some of them veterans of the Justice Department. The verdict came back mixed. But the answers made clear this is a question that will have to be answered in the course of the Mueller investigation.

"This is very odd," said one big-firm lawyer and Justice Department veteran Sunday:

Now Mueller is investigating the Trump-Russia affair, in which, if the increasing buzz in the case is correct, allegations of obstruction against the president will be central. And central to those allegations — the key witness — will be the prosecutor's good friend, the now-aggrieved former FBI director.

Is that a conflict? Should a prosecutor pursue a case in which the star witness is a close friend? And when the friend is not only a witness but also arguably a victim — of firing — by the target of the investigation? And when the prosecutor might also be called on to investigate some of his friend's actions? The case would be difficult enough even without the complicating friendship.

This is by no means a definitive answer, but I put that question to five Washington lawyers Sunday — lawyers in private practice, on Capitol Hill, in think tanks, some of them veterans of the Justice Department. The verdict came back mixed. But the answers made clear this is a question that will have to be answered in the course of the Mueller investigation.

"This is very odd," said one big-firm lawyer and Justice Department veteran Sunday:

On the other hand, from another big-firm lawyer and Justice Department veteran:

I don't see any problem with a prosecutor being a friend of a potential witness. It's hard to imagine a scenario, for example, where information acquired as part of a friendship would impair the prosecutor's ability to do his or her job or, alternatively, improperly influence the witness' testimony. I expect, in any event, that any interview of Comey would be very much a group effort on the part of Mueller's team, so that his personal relationship with Comey would hardly be an issue.

From a Capitol Hill veteran now in private practice:

They [Comey and Mueller] have a mutual admiration society. Mueller should hire another prosecutor to deal with Comey. But Comey is central to their case, so it infects the whole prosecution. Could [a close colleague] investigate me? No, he would recuse. But Mueller's stature is great, and he may be able to overcome it.

From another Justice Department veteran:

I think it raises a serious conflict of interest that would normally require the prosecutor to recuse himself from the case.

And finally, from another Hill lawyer:

It's somewhat ironic, no? I mean, the whole purpose of the special counsel is to have a prosecutor from outside the government and outside of the normal chain of command because inherent conflicts render the Justice Department incapable of handling it. So, now the special counsel is a close friend (mentor/mentee relationship) with the star witness, who by his own admission leaked the memos at least in part to engineer the appointment of a special counsel. Only in Washington. You can't make this stuff up.

My wife still reads People at times. I'm shocked even when grocery shopping that they attempt to sell them.

they're dying.
i used to work for time, inc.
the entire industry is dying. slowly. outsourcing so many different aspects of each and every magazine under the time umbrella while the CEOs still enjoy a lavish life. yet somehow, the left still views time as some sort of great source of impartial information despite their leaning and clutch on capitalism.

they're dying.
the entire industry is dying. slowly. outsourcing so many different aspects of each and every magazine under the time umbrella while the CEOs still enjoy a lavish life. yet somehow, the left still views time as some sort of great source of impartial information despite their leaning and clutch on capitalism.

Yep, I have close family friends who made a fortune running a couple of newspapers. Proud to say they were rational Conservatives, not indoctrinated Libs. That said, newspapers are dying. Magazines are dying. Shopping malls are closing down all over the country. There is a rising tide of shoppers that do 100% of their shopping online from their phones etc - diapers to air filters to food and furniture. All of it. It's a rapidly evolving world.

Yep, I have close family friends who made a fortune running a couple of newspapers. Proud to say they were rational Conservatives, not indoctrinated Libs. That said, newspapers are dying. Magazines are dying. Shopping malls are closing down all over the country. There is a rising tide of shoppers that do 100% of their shopping online from their phones etc - diapers to air filters to food and furniture. All of it. It's a rapidly evolving world.
https://youtu.be/B19ICwhbzZE

One guy saw all of this coming, the Cable Guy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

I got an unsolicited call from Direct today. I let out a hearty chuckle, said "Never!" And "Have a nice day" click.

they're dying.

I subscribe to a few car magazines and I've noticed lately that they send out renewal WAY before my subscription is due to expire. Must need the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.