• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* Time magazine and Trump?!?!?!?!?!?

Have you forgotten?!?????

Time_Trump_covers.png

**** those *******, in their dried-up, withered, useless ****s.

I subscribe to a few car magazines and I've noticed lately that they send out renewal WAY before my subscription is due to expire. Must need the money.

I still read Hotrod online.

Wasn't it TIME who jumped the gun and printed the Madam President issues?

******* Time magazine and Trump?!?!?!?!?!?

Have you forgotten?!?????

Time_Trump_covers.png

**** those *******, in their dried-up, withered, useless ****s.
Their name should be changed to "Counting Time" because that's what they are doing, counting time until that rag goes under for good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

I subscribe to a few car magazines and I've noticed lately that they send out renewal WAY before my subscription is due to expire. Must need the money.

They need the circulation numbers to sell ads. I get a couple of magazines I bought years ago in a kid fundraiser but never paid a dime to renew. People stopped sending magazines but I seem to have a lifetime subscription to Food and Wine and Bon Appetit.

They need the circulation numbers to sell ads. I get a couple of magazines I bought years ago in a kid fundraiser but never paid a dime to renew. People stopped sending magazines but I seem to have a lifetime subscription to Food and Wine and Bon Appetit.
Exactly, we had unsolicited newspapers in our community for months before the Union Tribune went under.

Anything to bolster ad revenue.

I got a year of BA and Travel & Liesure for free too. If you don't already get it, check out Saveur. I will pay for that magazine until they close their doors.

Isn't it time to shut this witch hunt down already? It is Democrats being obstructionist, nothing more. And they wonder why they lose most elections these days.

Isn't it time to shut this witch hunt down already? It is Democrats being obstructionist, nothing more. And they wonder why they lose most elections these days.

It will play out in a few months. This is the political left stirring up their base.

It will play out in a few months. This is the political left stirring up their base.

Stirred it up this morning with an attempted mass murder of Republican Congressman.

Just got a breaking alert on my MSN homepage- a special counsel is investigating Trump for obstruction. No details other than that headline. WTF?

Investigating just means that they will look at it. Does not mean they will find anything in fact by investigating it that gives home the opportunity to be cleared of it. Who knows. I don't trust anyone connected to Comey anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

...a special counsel is investigating Trump for obstruction.
Glad to see things are moving right along. There will be a place and time in the future when we'll get to the bottom of this ordeal. We are not yet at that place or time.

Ha, LMAO! Investigating obstruction of a story made up by democrats. The low IQ left...

Ha, LMAO! Investigating obstruction of a story made up by democrats. The low IQ left...
You're like a broken record that keeps skipping, playing just the saddest part of the song, over and over. Nobody doubts this story, only the very few of you on the fringes. But keep beating your own drum of denial.

You're like a broken record that keeps skipping, playing just the saddest part of the song, over and over. Nobody doubts this story, only the very few of you on the fringes. But keep beating your own drum of denial.

Actually Tibs most non-partisan interviews about the matter and many partisan ones on both sides do not feel this rises to the level of obstruction. It might be poorly planned and a breech of smart etiquette but not a crime. Particularly since it looks more and more like there is no crime to obstruct as far as Trump and the "collusion" charges go.

The only ones screaming obstruction or collusion are the hacks that want any excuse to bring down Trump not the reasonable people who hopefully after yesterday realize their hatred of Trump not Trumps supposed hatred is what is currently fueling all the hate speech and intolerance from the left and has directly led to violence and now a assassination attempt on republicans.

We have to stop with the baseless accusations and hate and learn to work together from both side of the aisle or find new blood from outside the extremes of the parties who only want to hold on to power.

Love or hate Trump he will work with anyone who will work with him.

Good, I hope he does us all a favor and cooperates fully with Robert Mueller's investigation.

Bwahahahaha!

Outstanding Tibs

You do know that Mueller is running a "fake investigation" right?

Sad.....very sad.

/sarcasm/

He wants to fire Mueller, but of course the house would just re hire Mueller under their own authority as Rep. Adam Schiff has stated.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...waste-our-time-firing-mueller/article/2625760

Isn't it funny how Trump wants to fire everyone who could show the country how clean he is? You would think Trump would welcome this........and funny how the Trumptards don't see this.

Meanwhile Mueller is busy hiring the best criminal law minds in the country because of course........there is nothing there.......

Mmmmmm...mmmmmm...that impeachment pie aroma is drifting all over the house now.....won't be long.

Bwahahahaha!

Outstanding Tibs

You do know that Mueller is running a "fake investigation" right?

Sad.....very sad.

/sarcasm/

He wants to fire Mueller, but of course the house would just re hire Mueller under their own authority as Rep. Adam Schiff has stated.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...waste-our-time-firing-mueller/article/2625760

Isn't it funny how Trump wants to fire everyone who could show the country how clean he is? You would think Trump would welcome this........and funny how the Trumptards don't see this.

Meanwhile Mueller is busy hiring the best criminal law minds in the country because of course........there is nothing there.......

Mmmmmm...mmmmmm...that impeachment pie aroma is drifting all over the house now.....won't be long.

Deja Vu, all over again.

You got nothin.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
What is going to happen now is the "Russian Interference" story is slowly going to go away. Nothing is every going to come of that because it's been a farce and house of straw from the very beginning.

Now it's "Obstruction of Justice" which is just as flimsy a case.

I don't like "special investigations" at all. Said it from the very beginning. This is just a 4-year digging into anything and everything by a friend of Comey's who likely has a list of grievances. Nobody is "neutral" and "impartial".

After about 6 months of "Obstruction of Justice" (maybe less), another convenient "leak" from the Special Prosecutor's office will surface in the Washington Post or New York Times and some other "accusation of wrongdoing" will be exposed and Libs and MSM will flock like moths to a flame.

This is what we are in for. Hell, the Russia story is practically winding down already. The media has beat that horse to death and nothing is there. Trump has business with Russians in his BILLION dollar industry? What a surprise.

Yeah, and the saddest part of the song goes like this,

"Benghazi, got away with that one...secret server, got away with that one...Clinton Foundation, got away with that one toooo...but Trump ripped the presidency straight from my heart, boo-hoo, boo-hoo, hooooo"

Status
Not open for further replies.