• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what Trump does from here on out, the Mueller investigation is going to try to sell an obstruction of justice case.......since they can't find any evidence of Russian collusion, despite this meeting bullshit. The collusion thing was made up to begin with, and designed to start a counterintelligence investigation.......so they could spy, and they did. The problem is, Trump wasn't supposed to win, and this investigation would be swept under the rug. Now they are scrambling to cover up all of their criminal acts. In the meantime, getting rid of Trump is their priority, and they will resort to any means to get him out of the way. The MSM knows all about this, yet is complicit in it's cover up, which is why all of your lefty friends don't buy it. They are still buying this Russian collusion crap, or mental illness crap, or every other hysteria du jour.

Trump is not going to just sit there and take it.........which is why he is so critical of this investigation. He just needs to get everybody on his team on the same page.

You left out closeted communist **********.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump supporters need anger management. <a href="https://t.co/T9XsxsDJxC">pic.twitter.com/T9XsxsDJxC</a></p>— B-Magic 💪🌸 (@Brasilmagic) <a href="https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/1026290492869357568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 6, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

38497998_1841375245931054_6973139061598846976_n.jpg

38521612_10204905840682780_7502646810515603456_n.jpg

38524174_1841374725931106_3745164662673506304_n.jpg

38490839_10155608907482541_559239355080638464_n.jpg

I saw that about the meeting this morning. Why not just tell the truth from the start? Talk about being your own worst enemy. He doesn't have a real close relationship with the truth it appears.

Trump said last year that the meeting was to get info on an opponent. What’s all the hyperventilating about?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump supporters need anger management. <a href="https://t.co/T9XsxsDJxC">pic.twitter.com/T9XsxsDJxC</a></p>— B-Magic &#55357;&#56490;&#55356;&#57144; (@Brasilmagic) <a href="https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/1026290492869357568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 6, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Do you really want to get into trading images of rabid angry partisans?

Good point and I agree, the Dems need to step up. And your side could stop supporting a lying, treasonous *******. That would be nice, but I don't see that happening.

I think you're confused. Bomma isn't President anymore and we didn't support him.

Trump said last year that the meeting was to get info on an opponent. What’s all the hyperventilating about?

Not hyperventilating. Just pointing out that it is usually better to just tell the truth in the first place. While I don't recall him saying last year that the meeting was to get info on an opponent (I do know that is what the media said), I thought he said it was because the Russian attendee to the meeting wanted something to do with adoption or some such ****. Hard to keep all the stories straight.

It must not be big news. Nothing on CNN about it. That I saw anyway.

Not hyperventilating. Just pointing out that it is usually better to just tell the truth in the first place. While I don't recall him saying last year that the meeting was to get info on an opponent (I do know that is what the media said), I thought he said it was because the Russian attendee to the meeting wanted something to do with adoption or some such ****. Hard to keep all the stories straight.
He did tell the truth about it in the first place. And I was not referring to you on the hyperventilating thing.

more Russia news

Libertarians for Trump!

hahahahahaha

Sen. Rand Paul, in Moscow, invites Russian lawmakers to Washington

Moscow (CNN)Sen. Rand Paul on Monday invited Russian lawmakers to Washington after meeting Russian members of parliament in Moscow.

"I am pleased to announced that we will be continuing this contact," Paul, a Kentucky Republican, said in Moscow. "We agreed and we invited members of the Foreign Affairs Committee of Russia to come to the US to meet with us in the US, in Washington."

Paul is in Moscow meeting with Russian lawmakers in a trip he sees as a continuation of US President Donald Trump's diplomatic outreach to Russian President Vladimir Putin, and comes several weeks after Trump invited Putin to DC as well. Paul has been one of Trump's most outspoken supporters following the criticism Trump faced -- including from some within his own party -- for the US President's handling of his meeting with Putin in July.

Paul is also expected to meet with Russian deputy foreign minister Sergey Ryabkov and State Duma Foreign Affairs committee head Leonid Slutsky during his visit, and plans to continue speaking on Tuesday. The US delegation also plans to visit Saint Petersburg.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/06/politics/rand-paul-russia-lawmaker-invite-maria-butina/index.html

LMAO!!!!!

“Collusion with Russia was very real. Hillary Clinton and her team 100% colluded with the Russians, and so did Adam Schiff who is on tape trying to collude with what he thought was Russians to obtain compromising material on DJT. We also know that Hillary Clinton paid through....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2018

....a law firm, eventually Kremlin connected sources, to gather info on Donald Trump. Collusion is very real with Russia, but only with Hillary and the Democrats, and we should demand a full investigation.” Dan Bongino on @foxandfriends Looking forward to the new IG Report!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2018

Read Newsmax: Trump Slams Hillary, Dems on '100%' Russian Collusion | Newsmax.com

He did tell the truth about it in the first place.
Dude you have serious selective memory. Go back and see what the company line was back then. Trump, Trump Jr. and everyone involved with the WH saying point blank it was strictly dealing with adoption policy. They lied their ***** off back then, and have been lying to the American people non-stop ever since. The simple question is, why?

Even four star generals can say idiotic things.

Yes. And Trump never said the media is the enemy of the American people. He specifically said that Fake News was, the lunatics who have been throwing a hysterical tantrum for two years.

Dude you have serious selective memory. Go back and see what the company line was back then. Trump, Trump Jr. and everyone involved with the WH saying point blank it was strictly dealing with adoption policy. They lied their ***** off back then, and have been lying to the American people non-stop ever since. The simple question is, why?

You have selective memory. Adoption wasn't ONCE mentioned in the e-mail trail with DTJr. that started the meeting. Adoption is what it ended up being about and everyone in the room realized the meeting was a boat load of nothing and basically zoned out on their smart phones.

We've known about this since 2017 when the e-mails of DTJr. were released. Someone said a person might have "dirt" on Hillary (at that point, I'm not sure it was clearly "Russia" or just a "Russian"). I think that was set up by the guy in Britain that was friends with a rock star or something or other.

We know all this. We've known it from the beginning. The meeting yielding NOTHING.

And this still all goes back to a very (currently) liberal interpretation of "campaign finances" because Dirshowicz and other lawyers have adamantly claimed information is NOT a campaign donation and that interpretation of "value" could open up a completely new can of worms that not one judge has decided upon.

You keep jumping WAY ahead of the facts (which you have from the very beginning in your hopes of Trump's impeachment).

1. Information and "dirt" on a political opponent might not be relevant to "campaign donation" laws.
2. There is little evidence Trump's team "colluded" with Russian interference into our election process.
3. Russian "interference" is being used very broadly and liberally by our news media right now. The depths and type of interference really needs to be it's own topic because some of it is harmless (buying $100,000 ads on facebook, random "spam" fishing e-mails to local election boards) while others is not (coordinating or backing Julian Assange to release illegally obtained e-mails, however easy it was to get them).
4. It is a huge legal stretch by the left to pin "Obstruction of Justice" on Trump's use of Twitter as a tool in his political propaganda machine. His public attacks at the validity of Mueller's investigation (and all the subset stuff underneath that) is not "Obstruction of Justice" in my opinion. We've even heard from major lawyers that say Trump is fully within his executive branch powers to fire Mueller and fire everyone in the FBI/CIA/DOJ and not be subject to legal prosecution at all.

Again, I don't know where you think this is going. First it was "collusion", then it was "campaign finance laws", now it's "obstruction of justice" as the hot crime of the day to you and your ilk. What's it going to be when this blows over (again) in a month?

This stuff isn't going to stick. The DOJ is NEVER going to prosecute a sitting President (not even sure they can) and Congress will NEVER impeach him.

Media bias, the 24-hour news cycle dominated by opinion and "experts" and celebrity "journalists" and the race to the bottom to find clicks, eyeballs and advertisers IS a huge threat to our democracy. Wouldn't disagree with that.

Unfortunately, Trump has had nothing to do with that happening at all. Blaming him is like blaming my dog for the rain storm we're having.

You have selective memory. Adoption wasn't ONCE mentioned in the e-mail trail with DTJr. that started the meeting. Adoption is what it ended up being about and everyone in the room realized the meeting was a boat load of nothing and basically zoned out on their smart phones.

We've known about this since 2017 when the e-mails of DTJr. were released. Someone said a person might have "dirt" on Hillary (at that point, I'm not sure it was clearly "Russia" or just a "Russian"). I think that was set up by the guy in Britain that was friends with a rock star or something or other.

We know all this. We've known it from the beginning. The meeting yielding NOTHING.

And this still all goes back to a very (currently) liberal interpretation of "campaign finances" because Dirshowicz and other lawyers have adamantly claimed information is NOT a campaign donation and that interpretation of "value" could open up a completely new can of worms that not one judge has decided upon.

You keep jumping WAY ahead of the facts (which you have from the very beginning in your hopes of Trump's impeachment).

1. Information and "dirt" on a political opponent might not be relevant to "campaign donation" laws.
2. There is little evidence Trump's team "colluded" with Russian interference into our election process.
3. Russian "interference" is being used very broadly and liberally by our news media right now. The depths and type of interference really needs to be it's own topic because some of it is harmless (buying $100,000 ads on facebook, random "spam" fishing e-mails to local election boards) while others is not (coordinating or backing Julian Assange to release illegally obtained e-mails, however easy it was to get them).
4. It is a huge legal stretch by the left to pin "Obstruction of Justice" on Trump's use of Twitter as a tool in his political propaganda machine. His public attacks at the validity of Mueller's investigation (and all the subset stuff underneath that) is not "Obstruction of Justice" in my opinion. We've even heard from major lawyers that say Trump is fully within his executive branch powers to fire Mueller and fire everyone in the FBI/CIA/DOJ and not be subject to legal prosecution at all.

Again, I don't know where you think this is going. First it was "collusion", then it was "campaign finance laws", now it's "obstruction of justice" as the hot crime of the day to you and your ilk. What's it going to be when this blows over (again) in a month?

This stuff isn't going to stick. The DOJ is NEVER going to prosecute a sitting President (not even sure they can) and Congress will NEVER impeach him.

That is the way I remember it.
In lieu of anything else, re-hash old news.

But don't worry, another hysteria is right around the corner, and Tibs will let us know minutes after hearing it.

BTW, the Schiff recording with the fake Russian was beautiful. I guess it is okay to get dirt on opponents, as long as it is Trump. ******* hypocrisy.

"I think from a practical standpoint most people would've taken that meeting. It's called opposition research, or even research into your opponent," Trump said at a news conference in July 2017 when asked why his son would take the meeting rather than alert the FBI. "That's very standard in politics. Politics is not the nicest business in the world, but it's very standard where they have information and you take the information."
- from your beloved NPR - https://www.npr.org/2018/08/06/6358...et-with-russian-lawyer-to-get-dirt-on-clinton

Quit buying into the bullshit.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump supporters need anger management. <a href="https://t.co/T9XsxsDJxC">pic.twitter.com/T9XsxsDJxC</a></p>— B-Magic 💪🌸 (@Brasilmagic) <a href="https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/1026290492869357568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 6, 2018</a></blockquote>

Again you confuse reaction to leftist attacks with aggression.

- from your beloved NPR
Come on Davenport, you're better than that. You know full well Trump Jr. put out a statement (turns out it was written by Trump onboard AF1) claiming the meeting was about adoption policy. Trump's personal lawyer, Sekolow put out a similar statement not long after.

They've gone back and forth, left and right, then back to the start again trying to explain this away. You seem like you don't care you're being lied to by Trump, his cabinet and those around him.

When Trump's entrusted lawyer and right-hand man Michael Cohen testifies Trump knew about this meeting all along, yet another bald faced lie will be exposed. He's already on record saying as much.

My best analogy for Trump is he's a hastily-built sandcastle being rapidly washed away by waves crashing on the shore.

Last edited:
Reaction to leftist attacks? At friggin' Trump rallies?

You forget about the people being pelted with rocks and eggs as they left the rallies during the election. You are forgetting the asshats that snuck in and disrupted the speeches being given at the reallies. You forget that CNN ran blatantly false stories about President Trump while shilling for the Hildebeast. This is the equivalent of the kid in grade school talking smack and picking at another kid until the other kid has enough of it and whips his ***. Tibs you are trying to play the victim after picking a fight and realizing you are overmatched.

You forget about the people being pelted with rocks and eggs as they left the rallies during the election. You are forgetting the asshats that snuck in and disrupted the speeches being given at the reallies.
The election was nearly two years ago. It's time to hit the fast forward button and catch up to the here and now. Nobody's harrassing Trump fans showing up to his rah rah rallies. These people come willingly, and are full of hate and anger. You can try to explain it away, but I'm not buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.