• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing to see libs respect soldiers and say bad things about Russia. They're getting both wrong, but still pretty interesting.

Last edited:
And to that I say whatever dude. You're one of the ones that's not worth the energy...at all. Not playing along anymore so have at it as you always do and will. And you're right, alt-right by it's definition doesn't fit you, many others do though. Going back to ignoring your usual bashing comments so carry on, I know it makes you feel big among the other 15 posters.

This isn't a matter of feeling big. It's a matter of you purporting to be something you're not - "I never stoop to name calling" - and correcting it.

Just as if I had said water freezes at 45 degrees you or someone would correct the claim.

Now...back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I find it interesting that you would show up to troll people for complaining about being called names, and then complain about being called names. In the same post no less.

You have got to be kidding me. You are counting the hours the flag is at half staff now?

Jesus, I just did a quick google search and Obama put the flag at half staff for only one ******* day for Arlen Specter. Same career politician.

George Bush put the flag at half-staff for only one day (sunrise to sunset) for Strom Thurmond.

What the **** do you and your precious media love to do other than just ***** about everything Trump does and not even bother to take the courtesy to check on precedence or what other Presidents have done in the past. Jesus Christ Tibs, will you quit ******* regurgitating the headlines from CNN like they are gospel.

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. No wonder everyone here just gets tired of your ****.

Please take that break now. I haven't even posted that much here lately but reading your bullshit is getting tiring. You're as bad as the media right now. You really are.

osh.gif

This isn't a matter of feeling big. It's a matter of you purporting to be something you're not - "I never stoop to name calling" - and correcting it.

I think she has used names for Trump or Republicans in general, but I don't recall her calling anyone here names specifically. Then, I am not on 83fan watch or anything like that, just saying I don't recall it. She can be snarky and troll just like everyone else, but she sure doesn't throw around the name calling like a lot of people here do.

I think she has used names for Trump or Republicans in general, but I don't recall her calling anyone here names specifically. Then, I am not on 83fan watch or anything like that, just saying I don't recall it. She can be snarky and troll just like everyone else, but she sure doesn't throw around the name calling like a lot of people here do.

Sarge, feel free to read some of her quotes I posted - some I've reposted here. You may want to split hairs that there is a difference between name calling and hurling insults, but she's clearly done both. I tire of people like 83Fan and Tibs demanding a sort of behavior they themselves refuse to abide by.

you and your ilk are the know it alls
You want to be a respected adult, earn it and act like it. No worries of that ever happening.
all you've done is confirm you're a brainwashed alt-right.
Continue in your alt-right alternative universe there bubba. Keep on hating and spewing rhetoric, it's all the alt-right has.
Dear God, you could be trump's stand in when he talks, you sound just like him. Not a compliment
Sad really, but from a trump supporter, I expect nothing less. Have fun with your fellow alt-rights here
Dude you're confrontational and judgmental.

Frankly, my view is it's a message board. **** like this happens and most don't get butt hurt. I could care less and laugh it off. However, I will call out hypocrisy when I see it. When you're gonna call out others as "bad" for name calling when you conduct yourself that way, I'll point it out.

Looks like all that truth Tibs and Libs were posting might be....FAKE news. Imagine that.

Cohen lawyer backpedals on Trump-Russia claims, as bombshell reports called into question

Michael Cohen’s lawyer is backpedaling on bombshell claims he made in recent weeks about his client's knowledge of President Trump's supposed awareness of Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Lanny Davis, a longtime Clinton confidant who now represents the ex-Trump attorney, had been a source for reports saying his client had information that the president knew in advance about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting involving Donald Trump Jr. and Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya. Davis also suggested that Cohen had “direct knowledge” of Russia hacking into emails of Democratic power players.

But now, Davis is walking back his statements, telling The Washington Post that he “should have been more clear” that he “could not independently confirm what happened.”

He said in a separate statement Monday to Fox News: "I take the responsibility for not communicating more clearly my uncertainty. I regret the error."

------------

He regrets the error.

Looks like all that truth Tibs and Libs were posting might be....FAKE news. Imagine that..

Looks like you can lean back and breathe a deep sigh of relief. Trump is out of the woods, should be cleared real soon by Mueller's report and the multiple court cases and investigations will soon go away. Thank God Trump did nothing wrong, he's been innocent this whole time. Who knew? Oh, you guys did, right here on the board. You've been proclaiming these investigations to be nothingburgers and a witch hunt brought upon by looney liberals and the MSM. Looks like you'll soon be exonerated, and can claim victory over Trump's deranged adversaries like myself. I'll be here to make sure I apologize for getting this whole thing wrong from the get go.

I'll be here to make sure I apologize for getting this whole thing wrong from the get go.

That will indeed be a first. We waited for similar apologies in November 2016.

47664520.jpg

That will indeed be a first. We waited for similar apologies in November 2016.

LOL, apologize for what? For correctly predicting a Trump presidency will be a shitshow like no other? For predicting the country will be more deeply divided than ever? For predicting Trump's personal shortcomings will sow chaos in the WH & bring widespread disdain for this president? For predicting Trump's decades of shady business dealings - at home and abroad - will be a dark shadow over his presidency?

All of that is still entirely left to be determined, as is the outcome of the Special Counsel investigation.

Feel free to chill the champagne Tim. Your long-awaited victory over us stupid libs is right around the corner. Or the next corner...

Your long-awaited victory over us stupid libs is right around the corner. Or the next corner...

This has been your exact obsession since November 2016....waiting and hoping and waiting and hoping that somehow Liberals win a soft coup.

derangement
(dɪreɪndʒmənt )
uncountable noun
Derangement is the state of being mentally ill and unable to think or act in a controlled way.
[old-fashioned]
derangement in British
(dɪˈreɪndʒmənt )
noun
the act of deranging or state of being deranged
disorder or confusion
3. psychiatry
a serious mental disturbance

LOL, apologize for what? For correctly predicting a Trump presidency will be a shitshow like no other? For predicting the country will be more deeply divided than ever? For predicting Trump's personal shortcomings will sow chaos in the WH & bring widespread disdain for this president? For predicting Trump's decades of shady business dealings - at home and abroad - will be a dark shadow over his presidency?

All of that is still entirely left to be determined, as is the outcome of the Special Counsel investigation.

Feel free to chill the champagne Tim. Your long-awaited victory over us stupid libs is right around the corner. Or the next corner...

Tibs I don’t think your side has ever even tried to give him a fair chance. It has been nothing but resist from the get go. He has not done the insane things the left predicted he would and in fact has been quite the opposite in many regards. Where is the war we were promised? His personally annoying speech affectations aside he has not been the evil monster that was predicted but you wouldn’t know it because the left totally ignores reality in the actual outcomes of his policies and creates their own false narrative. Almost daily media has to retract or modify stories because of overreach or making allegations sounds like facts with absolutely no impartiality. Impeachment calls came before the election was even certified.

I would hope you could step back being an intelligent person and truly see that the real **** show has been the reaction of the left. After all the wailing about Trump not being willing to accept a loss in the election how on earth do you remotely justify the reaction of the left? Don’t you see the utter hypocrisy in it? We can have real differences on policy but the left is not even trying to have civil discourse they just resist and cry. Trump has quite a few times tried to reach out to the Democrats when his own party wouldn’t get their **** together but has been totally rebuffed. Had they stopped resisting and worked with Trump we might have seen a legitimate chance at starting to fix the broken health care system.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Lebanon, a lot of what you write is probably true, at least on some level. The aversion and gutteral reaction of the left - including my own - to Trump is overpowering. I wish we could lean back and ignore all the negative when it comes to Trump and try to 'work things out' with him, as an experiment in a petri dish. I'm afraid his level of antagonism against the media and his own FBI/DOJ along with so many lies, repeated over and over, makes that impossible. You can't slice up Trump, throw away all the bad parts and focus on the few slivers that seem to be working, namely the fact he's kept the country on a positive economic path, showing solid growth and good job numbers. That's literally all I can come up with, without immediately seeing the dark clouds hanging over his presidency. I simply cannot accept the leader of the country, and the free world, constantly sowing dischord and lying to the American people, as he does. That is not some liberal myth, something the media comes up with to try to denounce Trump. His words, his actions as President should give everyone pause. It gives me much more than pause, it makes me want to puke. We're nearly two years into this thing and I have yet to see anything from Trump that gives me hope that he can grow into this role and bring the country together. The reason being, is that I'm convinced he's rotten to the core. It makes it hard to sugarcoat something like that.

Looks like you can lean back and breathe a deep sigh of relief. Trump is out of the woods, should be cleared real soon by Mueller's report and the multiple court cases and investigations will soon go away. Thank God Trump did nothing wrong, he's been innocent this whole time. Who knew? Oh, you guys did, right here on the board. You've been proclaiming these investigations to be nothingburgers and a witch hunt brought upon by looney liberals and the MSM. Looks like you'll soon be exonerated, and can claim victory over Trump's deranged adversaries like myself. I'll be here to make sure I apologize for getting this whole thing wrong from the get go.

That Russian collusion crime is at the top of Mueller's things to do list.

giphy.gif

Lebanon, a lot of what you write is probably true, at least on some level. The aversion and gutteral reaction of the left - including my own - to Trump is overpowering. I wish we could lean back and ignore all the negative when it comes to Trump and try to 'work things out' with him, as an experiment in a petri dish. I'm afraid his level of antagonism against the media and his own FBI/DOJ along with so many lies, repeated over and over, makes that impossible. You can't slice up Trump, throw away all the bad parts and focus on the few slivers that seem to be working, namely the fact he's kept the country on a positive economic path, showing solid growth and good job numbers. That's literally all I can come up with, without immediately seeing the dark clouds hanging over his presidency. I simply cannot accept the leader of the country, and the free world, constantly sowing dischord and lying to the American people, as he does. That is not some liberal myth, something the media comes up with to try to denounce Trump. His words, his actions as President should give everyone pause. It gives me much more than pause, it makes me want to puke. We're nearly two years into this thing and I have yet to see anything from Trump that gives me hope that he can grow into this role and bring the country together. The reason being, is that I'm convinced he's rotten to the core. It makes it hard to sugarcoat something like that.

How about trying to fix the NK issue or working to fix our trade imbalance, I know you don't agree with his methods hell I don't like them but they are working and having positive results despite the nay saying from the left. He honestly does not lie or misspeak facts anymore or less than Obama, Clinton or Bush did it is just every single one is blown so far out of proportion by the left leaning media because of the total hate from the left, that it seems worse and it really isn't. Damn I never seen anything like this in my lifetime. I have never seen so many intelligent nice people act so irrationally about someone as the last two years. I truly don't see this hate speech the left talks about from Trump I really don't see any policies that are truly racist or hurtful form him although many are tough and ugly because of how out of hand we have let thing get. The children separation issue is so much deeper and more complex and older than the media makes it. This isn't a Trump issue in fact it is a Congress issue because both sides lack the backbone to make a hard call. Trump made a hard call in enforcing the laws on the books and it is getting things done and hopefully even changed.

I truly feel he does some of things he does because he know it will get people in a uproar and in the end they will force Congress to get off their dead ***** and address problems. Trump on one hand seems overly concerned with his image but yet is willing to make unpopular but needed choices irregardless of how it hurts him with the press. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and he has wanted immigration reform, he will get it if pushes the right buttons in Congress and if the Republicans don't get their **** together and the Democrats decide to come to the table he will work with them.

Dear God don't ask him anything, you'll get all your old posts in one exhaustingly long winded documentary, and you've been here longer than I have lol. We'll be here for months if not years reading. You know, you've been his target many a times.

Dear God don't ask him anything, you'll get all your old posts in one exhaustingly long winded documentary, and you've been here longer than I have lol. We'll be here for months if not years reading. You know, you've been his target many a times.

Proving you libtards to be the hypocrites that you are is fun for the whole board, except for you liars. It’s kind of like a sport, and Tim is the reigning World Champion.

I prefer *****, but I'll accept snarky. I've called him alt right, which is derogatory. I let a stranger push my buttons, those are some people's goals I suppose. It happens. His other quotes like "you want respect you have to earn it" was directed to trump. Wasn't name calling and it was even directed at him lol. Hell even Indysteel doesn't piss me off and I think it's his goal in life to try to piss off as many "libtards" as he can lol. But yeah, GUILTY of calling Tim names. I wonder if the trial is over now that all the evidence has been presented, good Lord (not directed at you Sarge).

Proving you libtards to be the hypocrites that you are is fun for the whole board, except for you liars. It’s kind of like a sport, and Tim is the reigning World Champion.

LOL Indy, you just don't piss me off, sorry. I know you want to so badly, but yeah, not happening. And I take being called a liar a compliment. You elected the best one of all to lead the country, so maybe I'll consider running for office now.

Hell even Indysteel doesn't piss me off and I think it's his goal in life to try to piss off as many "libtards" as he can lol. ).

It’s not one of my life goals but I do enjoy it. I’d also like to give Tibs a bleeding ulcer. I think I’m pretty close. That dude is ******* furious with me. He’ll be here shortly to deny it, but I know. We all know...

How about trying to fix the NK issue or working to fix our trade imbalance, I know you don't agree with his methods hell I don't like them but they are working and having positive results despite the nay saying from the left. He honestly does not lie or misspeak facts anymore or less than Obama, Clinton or Bush did it is just every single one is blown so far out of proportion by the left leaning media because of the total hate from the left, that it seems worse and it really isn't. Damn I never seen anything like this in my lifetime. I have never seen so many intelligent nice people act so irrationally about someone as the last two years. I truly don't see this hate speech the left talks about from Trump I really don't see any policies that are truly racist or hurtful form him although many are tough and ugly because of how out of hand we have let thing get. The children separation issue is so much deeper and more complex and older than the media makes it. This isn't a Trump issue in fact it is a Congress issue because both sides lack the backbone to make a hard call. Trump made a hard call in enforcing the laws on the books and it is getting things done and hopefully even changed.

I truly feel he does some of things he does because he know it will get people in a uproar and in the end they will force Congress to get off their dead ***** and address problems. Trump on one hand seems overly concerned with his image but yet is willing to make unpopular but needed choices irregardless of how it hurts him with the press. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and he has wanted immigration reform, he will get it if pushes the right buttons in Congress and if the Republicans don't get their **** together and the Democrats decide to come to the table he will work with them.

Do you know what I'd like to see from him...I'd like to see the him I saw during his speech at the republican convention. The speech where he spoke to everyone, not just those who already support him. I know Hillary has been criticized for ignoring the ones trump didn't. I agree with that. Shocking I know, but I also know that pissed people off. I don't think it's wrong to want a president I can respect and disagree with at the same time. I did that with both Bushs' and Obama. I also am against no term limits. I think it was Ron Burgundy who showed me a bill that didn't get passed that would have put term limits in place. Of course it didn't pass, why would it. I want congress to act like they represent those they're supposed to and not themselves, not likely to happen. If everything I want to happen would, it would be a perfect world and it won't be. If NK becomes denuclearized that would certainly help close some of the division. But that's just my opinion.

I prefer *****, but I'll accept snarky. I've called him alt right, which is derogatory. I let a stranger push my buttons, those are some people's goals I suppose. It happens. His other quotes like "you want respect you have to earn it" was directed to trump. Wasn't name calling and it was even directed at him lol. Hell even Indysteel doesn't piss me off and I think it's his goal in life to try to piss off as many "libtards" as he can lol. But yeah, GUILTY of calling Tim names. I wonder if the trial is over now that all the evidence has been presented, good Lord (not directed at you Sarge).

And here you are being morally dishonest again. It's not just me that you've addressed that way. Those quotes I posted were your quotes to many. You've called many here AltRighters, as one example.

Let's keep it real.

It’s not one of my life goals but I do enjoy it. I’d also like to give Tibs a bleeding ulcer. I think I’m pretty close. That dude is ******* furious with me. He’ll be here shortly to deny it, but I know. We all know...

LOL It's cool. Go easy on Tibs, I like him. Thanks for the ***** call, it sounds so much badder than snarky.

Status
Not open for further replies.