• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibs, you've just seen POTUS show you that he was able to move a potential adversary with words.

This is a very useful skillset for negotiations and discussions with other leaders in the international, business and domestic political worlds.

That this might surprise or offend you would seem to be more a show of your naivete than anything.

Leaders are charged with leading, not pointing out communications strategies and positioning to the general population. He was elected to do a job, and seems to be handling it in a way that is differentially effective from your expectations or preference. That doesn't make him or his strategy bad. Seems quite effective!!

Yep, he's playin' them like an old time fiddle. I'm waitin' to see how this Mueller investigation plays out. Comey illegally leaked information to set it up and now all the players are old Obama/Clinton cronies. This has all the intrigue of a " Scooby Doo " novel, real page turner...LOL

mYlUYy2.jpg

Tibs, you've just seen POTUS show you that he was able to move a potential adversary with words.

Nonsense. He accused Comey of perjury for crissake!

Trump warns Comey that he better not lie or he might prove he lied with tapes.
Comey testifies that he documented their conversations and says he hopes the tapes exist.
Trump calls him a liar and then admits later he can't prove ****.

Effective skill set? LOL! It's late night fodder.

Nonsense. He accused Comey of perjury for crissake!

Comey testifies that he documented their conversations and says he hopes the tapes exist.

Effective skill set? LOL! It's late night fodder.

Did he or did he not move a potential adversary with words?

I suspect that had Trump not tweeted that taping thing, we may have gotten a Comey testimony with a lot more embellishment. Trump expected that, and Comey figured he better play this one honestly.
I also have a feeling that the Mueller investigation is going to start unearthing the criminality of the Obama administration. God, I hope. Lift the lid of the toilet bowl that is Washington politics.

I'd like it but in the end the government defends their own, Democrats especially. Remember Enron? Comey was part of that investigation too. Boosh was President, he was from Texas, Enron was in Texas, so goddammit Boosh had something to do with it and the Dems were in high dudgeon and were going to nail him to the wall. That is until they got deep enough and found John Podesta and other Dems and Clinton croneys, no Republicans, and within a week the Enron investigation mysteriously evaporated from the news.

Moved his adversary to lie and say bring on the tapes even though he couldn't prove ****? What kind of ******* moron...?

Or ... ensured there were no embellishments.

I suspect that had Trump not tweeted that taping thing, we may have gotten a Comey testimony with a lot more embellishment. Trump expected that, and Comey figured he better play this one honestly.
I also have a feeling that the Mueller investigation is going to start unearthing the criminality of the Obama administration. God, I hope. Lift the lid of the toilet bowl that is Washington politics.

Teally cause my interpretation was that trump was worried Comey taped him which without the proper warrents could have been extremely bad for Comey... i found it very suspicious how Comey suddenly said he took extensive notes...i just figured he taped Trump trying to get something on him and only got vagueness instead

I mean I still am no trump fan.. but its fairly obvious to everyone but Dem fanboys and girls that there is collusion to bring him down by any means necessary... i mean everything is so coordinated and the spin is instantaneous so you know its preplanned... funny though... i enjoy salty spazzing when it doesn't work

Moved his adversary to lie and say bring on the tapes even though he couldn't prove ****?

I asked Tibs and did not receive a response, so I pose the question to you as well:

"James Comey better hope there are no tapes of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press."

What in that statement is a lie?

I mean I still am no trump fan.. but its fairly obvious to everyone but Dem fanboys and girls that there is collusion to bring him down by any means necessary... i mean everything is so coordinated and the spin is instantaneous so you know its preplanned... funny though... i enjoy salty spazzing when it doesn't work

Not to mention the cries of IMPEACH starting coming in about 30 seconds after it was announced that he had won the election. It was an instantaneous knee jerk reaction with no basis. Since it has no real original basis, they will obviously keep trying to find some bullshit thing to get him out of there for the entirety of his Presidency, even if it means continuing to invent fake controversies. It is nothing more than the adult equivalent of a spoiled child tantruming because they didn't get want they wanted. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Um no Trog, that's not what Trump was implying.

Trump placing quotation marks around "tapes" should give you a clue that he was alluding to the fact he may be under some sort of surveillance.

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Trump just recently tweeted this...

“With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking, and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea whether there are ‘tapes'” that’s in quotes “or recordings of my conversations with James Comey.

This thing called reason is knocking on your head trying to get in but you are so consumed with hate for this president you refuse to let it in. You only believe what you want to believe.
The same goes for that Hungarian a-hole.

I asked Tibs and did not receive a response, so I pose the question to you as well:

"James Comey better hope there are no tapes of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press."

Well, Trump lying isn't my contention, but it's clear there was absolutely no reason for Comey to be concerned, it was a bluff and Comey called him on it. You are essentially arguing that it was only a fake, fraud, deception, pick your own unflattering synonym.

Trump trolled Comey and the MSM. No one uses tapes any more, it's all digital.

It would take five minutes to determine that Obama told Holder and Lynch what to prosecute. This is a joke.

LOCK HER UP!

John Podesta to be interviewed by House Intelligence Committee

The House Intelligence Committee next week plans to interview John Podesta as part of its investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election.

CNN reported Thursday night that the meeting with Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman last year, will occur in private.

Intelligence agencies say Podesta's email account was hacked by the Russians. The contents of Podesta's emails were made public by WikiLeaks in the months before the election.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/j...intelligence-committee-report/article/2626863

LOL you're truly living in an alternative universe. Comey came out and bravely spoke honestly and openly for over three hours. He was almost giddy talking about the tapes how he hopes to God they are released. It must be something special to exist in a place which is completely disconnected from truth and reality. Alas, the life of a Trump supporter.
What an absolute crack up you are!

However, you are correct about the alternative universe...

...in mine, Comey came out and bravely spoke honestly and openly, almost giddy, talking about Hillary's being under investigation at the end of her amazingly lackluster campaign.

Yes, Hillary has been the most incredible President of all time...Ooops, I just stepped into your alternative universe, and I feel a little bit icky, dirty, and in need of a shower.

Simply put, your universe SUCKS!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Well, Trump lying isn't my contention ...

Okay.

You are essentially arguing that it was only a fake, fraud, deception, pick your own unflattering synonym.

No, I am not saying that at all. You are. And your second sentence is completely at odds with your first. You basically say, "I am not saying Trump lied, but Trump said something that he knew was false."

So, for the third time - since you accuse Trump of a falsehood in his statement - what part of his statement is untrue?

Okay.

No, I am not saying that at all. You are. And your second sentence is completely at odds with your first. You basically say, "I am not saying Trump lied, but Trump said something that he knew was false."

So, for the third time - since you accuse Trump of a falsehood in his statement - what part of his statement is untrue?

For years Trog has said dumb **** on this board.
He may have learned a bit, and raised his game to obfuscation.
Or he is just a dumb ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

If you are unwilling to distinguish a bluff from a lie, yes, Trump's supposition certainly was a lie. He didn't clarify he didn't have tapes until 41 days later despite being asked numerous times. If he wasn't trying to be deceptive why not simply clarify?

Are you saying it wasn't a bluff?

For years Trog has said dumb **** on this board.
He may have learned a bit, and raised his game to obfuscation.
Or he is just a dumb ****.

LOL! Obfuscation are what Spicer, Huckabee and Conaway do when asked about Trump's dumbshit Tweets.

Dems are now discouraging people from enthusiasm regarding the Russia Trump collusion fantasy. Rev 'em up for months on this **** and what did you expect tea party like responses? Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.