• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
trump must be one seriously smart ************ to have hidden alleged collusion with a foreigh country for over a year now, despite multiple investigations via the MSM, DNC hired guns and online sleuths.

trump must be one seriously smart ************ to have hidden alleged collusion with a foreigh country for over a year now, despite multiple investigations via the MSM, DNC hired guns and online sleuths.

Not to mention that he is willing to be on the verge of going to war with Russia just to cover up said collusion. Putin too. That is such a brilliant diversion by both.

On one hand Boosh was the dumbest President ever but on the other hand smart enough to crash four planes and level half of Manhattan without leaving a trace. /troofers

Robert Mueller, help lead us out of the woods. Let's meet the A Team who are entrusted to restore faith in American democracy.

Exactly. **** the left who are trying to undermine it .

Donald Trump is the democratically and duly elected President of the United States. Deal with it.

Did something new happen or is this like the dri archer thread.

Post of the thread so far.

Richard Madcow says there's something going on, so there must be something going on.

Donald Trump is the democratically and duly elected President of the United States.

I was confused there for a moment who is the president, thanks for clearing that up.

Deal with it.

Yes sir! I'll abide by that, best I can.

He's as smart as GWB....you know, the guy too dumb to breathe, but sooo smart he helped orchestrate 9/11.

I was confused there for a moment who is the president, thanks for clearing that up.

Yes sir! I'll abide by that, best I can.

You remain confused.
The point was not to remind you that Trump is president, the point was to remind you that he was elected through the democratic process which you leftist scum are attempting to undermine.

Last edited:
The Russian myth that Obama hyped is over. Time to hit your safe spaces.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/21/good-riddance-to-the-russia-myth-and-blame-team-obama-for-promoting-it/

Ex-Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson’s testimony Wednesday should mark the definitive end of “Russia hacked the election” hysteria. Too bad it took so long to get to this point.

Johnson told the House Intelligence Committee outright that the Russians failed to alter “ballots, ballot counts or reporting of election results.”

The Russian myth that Obama hyped is over. Time to hit your safe spaces.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/21/good-riddance-to-the-russia-myth-and-blame-team-obama-for-promoting-it/

Ex-Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson’s testimony Wednesday should mark the definitive end of “Russia hacked the election” hysteria. Too bad it took so long to get to this point.

Johnson told the House Intelligence Committee outright that the Russians failed to alter “ballots, ballot counts or reporting of election results.”

Coming from Jeh Johnson, who is a Democrat hack. I never thought he was the brightest bulb in the box but he might be smart enough to not want the Republican House to dig too far into ballot counting either, numsayin'?

Delicious! You just have to be patient, I'm going to savor every moment as the Birthday boy in chief comes slowly unhinged.
Ahh yes, patience...

The Dems are on to something here.

If they wait patiently, President Trump will HAVE to leave office.

...at the end of his 2nd TERM!

Mmmm, 2nd term pie smellin' oh so good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Ha ha, Trump's bluff has been called. What a lying sack of ****.

Trump made up the whole “tapes” thing to bully Comey
https://news.vice.com/story/trump-says-comey-tapes-dont-exist

President Donald Trump, the person who threateningly raised the possibility that there may be taped recordings of his notorious conversations with former FBI Director James Comey, now wants the world to know that there are no tapes. Err, well no tapes that he made, or knows of… Translation: Trump seems to be admitting that, he kinda, sorta, maybe, probably made up the whole taped recordings-thing in a brief moment of Twitter rage.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">...whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.</p>— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877932956458795008">June 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

On a day when all eyes and anger are on the Republican-controlled Senate’s new health care bill, Trump reignited his trustworthy old-flame: The Russia probe and his self-harming beef with Comey.

In May, Trump threatened Comey with the existence of their recorded conversations, as a way to “ensure Comey told the truth” an anonymous source told Bloomberg.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As Trump tweets that he does not have tapes of Comey, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TBT?src=hash">#TBT</a> to 42 days ago when he first raised the possibility that they might exist. <a href="https://t.co/f6pyshHegE">pic.twitter.com/f6pyshHegE</a></p>— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) <a href="https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/877940332956200964">June 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

But Comey didn’t bend to Trump’s twitter threats. The former FBI director went on to release his notes and memos from their interactions as well as testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee, in which he famously proclaimed “Lordy, I hope there are tapes.”

Lordy, we did too. But alas, like much of what President Trump says on Twitter, the tapes remain a thing of fiction.

Yeah but it was fun for a few weeks seeing Comey with an ******* so tight you couldn't drive a pin up it with a sledgehammer.
Lesson learned, **** with Trump and he'll **** with you right back. Message sent. Good times.

Yeah but it was fun for a few weeks seeing Comey with an ******* so tight you couldn't drive a pin up it with a sledgehammer.
Lesson learned, **** with Trump and he'll **** with you right back. Message sent. Good times.

LOL you're truly living in an alternative universe. Comey came out and bravely spoke honestly and openly for over three hours. He was almost giddy talking about the tapes how he hopes to God they are released. It must be something special to exist in a place which is completely disconnected from truth and reality. Alas, the life of a Trump supporter.

"James Comey better hope there are no tapes of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press."

What in that statement is a lie, Tibs?

I think its funny. He's been ******* with the media and Comey. He is driving the MSM nuts. They already were, but he's making them show their *** every day.

LOL you're truly living in an alternative universe. Comey came out and bravely spoke honestly and openly for over three hours. He was almost giddy talking about the tapes how he hopes to God they are released. It must be something special to exist in a place which is completely disconnected from truth and reality. Alas, the life of a Trump supporter.

Spoke honestly about how he as the FBI director was afraid of people.

I suspect that had Trump not tweeted that taping thing, we may have gotten a Comey testimony with a lot more embellishment. Trump expected that, and Comey figured he better play this one honestly.
I also have a feeling that the Mueller investigation is going to start unearthing the criminality of the Obama administration. God, I hope. Lift the lid of the toilet bowl that is Washington politics.

Trump made up the whole “tapes” thing to bully Comey
https://news.vice.com/story/trump-says-comey-tapes-dont-exist

"James Comey better hope there are no tapes of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press."

What in that statement is a lie, Tibs?

Tibs, you've just seen POTUS show you that he was able to move a potential adversary with words.

This is a very useful skillset for negotiations and discussions with other leaders in the international, business and domestic political worlds.

That this might surprise or offend you would seem to be more a show of your naivete than anything.

Leaders are charged with leading, not pointing out communications strategies and positioning to the general population. He was elected to do a job, and seems to be handling it in a way that is differentially effective from your expectations or preference. That doesn't make him or his strategy bad. Seems quite effective!!

Status
Not open for further replies.