• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no doubt that a lot of people lied to cover up stuff that was embarrassing or that they thought would look bad, for themselves and for the president.

Is that what we spent 40 millions dollars to find out? That people will try to cover their ***** when pushed up against a wall?

Can you show me even a hint that anyone is being charged with lying about colluding with Russians to influence the election? The thing this investigation was supposed to be about? Is even one person being accused of lying about that?

Anyone? Bueller?

40 Million ? Where might you be getting that number from ? Might that be sourced from Trump himself ? See, this is the problem folks have with Red cappers...you discard documented facts and ingest and recite EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING Trump says...Trump quoted that amount in a tweet today and you echoed it ? Why ? The actual cost allocated to the probe has been $20 Million...that comes directly from the Justice Dept

The point is why lie under oath ? You risk credibility..you risk prison time...

As for the collusion part, stay tuned....that part is coming very soon...theres new info coming out about the Trump org offering Putin a $50M penthouse in the proposed Trump Moscow tower and subsequent deals in that tower to other Russian oligarchs -- as of 2016.

Bottom line, hes had 2 ******* years to be straight with the American people and he didn't.

At the end of the day, that is the bottom line. You wouldn't tolerate a mayor, a sheriff or school principal to carry out their jobs if they're proven cheats & liars. A society cannot be run by individuals who aren't on the straight and narrow. That's an idea as old as hookers being eagerly sought after & willfully employed. Trump has been lying squarely in the face of each and every American, his constituents, for the better part of two and a half years. Whatever else Mueller uncovers or charges him with, that in itself is a disqualifier for a President, in my book.

Don't blame the dems, don't blame media, don't blame Hillary or throw Whataboutisms regarding Obama.....
Thus far, that has been the singular response from his base. I doubt that changes anytime soon.

this is TRUMPS own grinding machine churning on his ***. But, as is typical of the Red Cap Cult, deflection or name-calling or some other immature response will be forthcoming.
You can bet on it. Every excuse in the book has been made, and will continue to be made, by those unwilling to look squarely at Trump's words and behavior. A willing suspension of disbelief, that's what it's taken by those who have continued to back him. You have had to willingly dismiss his proven, out-in-the-open dishonesty and childish deceptions, very much on purpose.

Im awaiting the twitter **** tsunami from Buenos Aires at 4am tomorrow...in fact the more **** comes down from the Special Counsel, the more **** flies of his handle.
You won't have to wait long as his twitter feed has been one non-stop train wreck any self-respecting, ****-flinging monkey would be envious of. Pick a day, any day over the past 2-3 years and you'll find a tweet by Trump that's malicious, nasty and most likely blatantly untrue or deceptive in nature. His m.o. thus far has been hair-on-fire, dick-in-his-hand, full-on panic mode, 24-7. He's been that way from day one.

Stay tuned. It gets worse....a whole lot worse for Donny. Wait til Juniors name comes up in the round of new indictments.
Indeed, the fact Mueller has been quiet all this time - steadfast, hands on the wheel eyes on the road - will bring little to no relief for Trump and those close to him these next few days and weeks. Thank God we'll soon have a House of Congress willing to stand by the rule of law and the Constitution. Let's pray that's the same for the Supreme Court, as it should be, and perhaps even the Senate. Rogue pro-Trump Republicans will have to face the heat, and rightfully so. They've been the enablers and should be treated as such, if by no other means than by voting those fools out of office.

In the end, a whole lot of the country will have some soul-searching to do regarding Trump, regardless of what the final outcome is of the Mueller probe.

Trump has done all he can to see how far off the road he can drive this country, a constitutional democracy. I hope cooler - and much wiser - heads prevail over the next few months. Lord knows the country will need it.

Last edited:
meanwhile

more Dem perversions

California Democratic Party chair resigns amid sexual misconduct investigation

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Reuters) - The chairman of the California state Democratic Party said on Thursday he would resign amid allegations that he engaged in unspecified sexual misconduct with party staffers.

“I have made the realization that in order for those to whom I may have caused pain and who need to heal, for my own health, and in the best interest of the Party that I love and to which I have dedicated myself for more than 25 years, it is in everyone’s best interest for me to resign my position as chair of the California Democratic Party,” said Bauman, 59, the first openly gay person to head the state party

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...sexual-misconduct-investigation-idUSKCN1NZ005

40 Million ? Where might you be getting that number from ? Might that be sourced from Trump himself ? See, this is the problem folks have with Red cappers...you discard documented facts and ingest and recite EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING Trump says...Trump quoted that amount in a tweet today and you echoed it ? Why ? The actual cost allocated to the probe has been $20 Million...that comes directly from the Justice Dept

The point is why lie under oath ? You risk credibility..you risk prison time...

As for the collusion part, stay tuned....that part is coming very soon...theres new info coming out about the Trump org offering Putin a $50M penthouse in the proposed Trump Moscow tower and subsequent deals in that tower to other Russian oligarchs -- as of 2016.

I have no idea what was actually spent and neither do you. That entirely misses the point which is that all of these indictments amount to a big fat pile of nothing so far, at least insofar as the point of the investigation which was Trump colluding with Russia to influence the election. Not a hint, a hair, a peep about anything related to that.

I'm not a red capper by the way, if you knew me you'd know that I am no fan of Trump, for plenty of actual reasons. I'm also no fan of unfettered power of a special counsel and law enforcement agencies to try to undo election results at the bidding of people who didn't like them. You shouldn't be either.

If there is ever any evidence that Trump actually conspired with Russians to influence the election I will be the first person to call for his impeachment. I suspect you are going to be very disappointed if that's what you're hoping for.

At the end of the day, that is the bottom line. You wouldn't tolerate a mayor, a sheriff or school principal to carry out their jobs if they're proven cheats & liars. A society cannot be run by individuals who aren't on the straight and narrow.

Except for the proven cheat, liar, perjurer and accused sexual assaulter Bill Clinton. You can tolerate all this stuff if it's a Democrat.

This one cracks me up...

"So Vlad, I'll put you up in a 50 million penthouse but in return I will need something from you...I need you to find some people who can create some fake Facebook ads!"

ROTFLMAO.

Is that what we spent 40 millions dollars to find out?
See, Trump tweeted that number out - a blatant lie - and you lazily ran with it. The cost is more like $20-25M thus far.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/polit...ars-to-again-exaggerate-cost-of-mueller-probe

..the special counsel’s office was allocated $10.4 million in fiscal 2018 and is set to have the same amount to spend in the current fiscal year, which began Oct. 1. The organization also noticed a footnote in the Justice Department documents that show the Mueller office also “incurred $3.5 million in indirect costs.”

In addition....

...the plea agreement with Paul Manafort for his myriad white-collar crimes — an agreement that required Trump’s former campaign manager to forfeit five multi-million-dollar properties, a life-insurance policy, and the contents of multiple bank accounts — Mueller’s investigation had acquired somewhere between $26 million and $42 million worth of revenue for the federal treasury. The Mueller probe’s (apparent) profitability is indicative

In fact, looks like Mueller's not only covering overhead, but turning a profit for taxpayers. Rather nifty, wouldn't you agree? Maybe there's a paragraph somewhere in 'Art of the Deal' where Donald pontificates how turning a profit is a good thing.

Can you show me even a hint that anyone is being charged with lying about colluding with Russians to influence the election?
We'll find out for sure as Mueller's case proceeds with further indictments and info getting out.

Maybe they will be handing out more of those stiff 2 week sentences. Just wait, wait it’s coming.
If you look at the sentencing thus far, it's been for relatively minor players caught up in the investigation. The fact is a rather large chunk of the Trump campaign team will be serving jail time. Not sure those dudes appreciate you scoffing at their sentences. But hey, it's no skin off your back.

Just wait, just wait, it’s coming. Hahahahahaha
Not sure why any of this is funny. I guess if it's funny to you, why not laugh about it?

Last edited:
See, Trump tweeted that number out - a blatant lie - and you lazily ran with it. The cost is more like $20-25M thus far.

Admitted. I have no idea what the number is, and honestly I don't really care. Nice dodge though...who is the person being charged with lying about collusion with Russia?

Who is it? I'm waiting. But hey you caught me in a numerical mistake so let's ignore the CENTRAL QUESTION this investigation is supposed to be determining.

We'll find out for sure as Mueller's case proceeds with further indictments and info getting out.

Yes we keep hearing that but despite leaks aplenty that is the one thing that curiously has never even been hinted at. Does that seem odd to you at all?

The fact is a rather large chunk of the Trump campaign team will be serving jail time.

For things they did that had absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

Look, a squirrel, he went thataway....

Tibs, you are the squirrel.
You disappear when things are not going your way, but magically re-appear when the next hysteria surfaces. then you yell "Look at me!"

You are the gold standard for liberal hypocrisy. But that is an elite , private club of 100 million people.

I can't even believe anyone even defends this ******* waste of time. 2 years of Democraps ******* crying over their leftist shitbag hildabeast losing. All of Hollywood acting like ****s 24/7. Most of the media acting like the **** leftist shills they are 24/7. What a joke. I'm sure this next election cycle they'll take it up a notch. Bunch of repulsive power hungry asshats.

******* Russians...haha. what a con. I wouldn't vote for a democrat under any circumstance not even if it meant my life.

Tibs, you are the squirrel. You disappear when things are not going your way, but magically re-appear when the next hysteria surfaces. then you yell "Look at me!"
Nah, you're thinking too hard. I don't put that kind of weight into posting here, one way or another. That's a nice, cheap line of attack, but sadly, has nothing to do with how and when I post here. Tim, Indy and the other idle chatterboxes like to pinpoint who posted what and when. It's just an internet messageboard, sure, it's one I happen to enjoy. If I feel like jumping in and joining a thread I do, that's as complicated as it gets. I don't set my internal clock by what's going on here, sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings. Regardless, I think you've made a serious misjudgement in what you think I consider 'things going my way'. Not even sure what that means. I think the Trump presidency has been a disaster since day one, for two full years. Sorry I haven't been able to be around 24/7 to torment your soul through it all.

Last edited:
Nah, you're thinking too hard. I don't put that kind of weight into posting here, one way or another. That's a nice, cheap line of attack, but sadly, has nothing to do with how and when I post here. Tim, Indy and the other idle chatterboxes like to pinpoint who posted what and when. It's just an internet messageboard, sure, it's one I happen to enjoy. If I feel like jumping in and joining a thread I do, that's as complicated as it gets. I don't set my internal clock by what's going on here, sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings. Regardless, I think you've made a serious misjudgement in what you think I consider 'things going my way'. Not even sure what that means. I think the Trump presidency has been a disaster since day one, for two full years. Sorry I haven't been able to be around 24/7 to torment your soul through it all.

giphy.gif

Works every time, just that politicians keep spending it faster than it comes in.

View attachment 4293

And this is the biggest problem we have. Spending more than we take in. Every politician in America, spend, spend, spend. It is why they treat letting people keep their own money as some kind of bill the government has to pay. It's horseshit. It drives me nuts. Maybe if they didn't go around buying votes with promises of free **** through more taxes.

Free healthcare, free education, free internet, free housing. Hell, in a few years, everything will be free. And it's gonna have to be, because no one is going to have any money to pay for any of it.

Works every time, just that politicians keep spending it faster than it comes in.

View attachment 4293

Yeah the Leftists can't grasp that we can't take in $2.8T in taxes and have $3.5T in spending. Of course most of them don't grasp that there are two budgets either and the the entitlements budget is where the debt is.

When you say 'politicians' you really mean President Trump and his cabinet, and the GOP in Congress. It would be easier simply calling a spade a spade.

Last edited:
When you say 'politicians' you really mean President Trump and his cabinet, and the GOP in Congress. It would be easier simply calling a spade a spade.

What he means is ALL politicians, including the previous administration, wouldn't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.