• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it as owning a lot of stock in the company for which you work. Only half of the employees are invested in the company, you’re one of them. The company has an escalating debt problem but they decide to increase dividends to shareholders and give big raises. Are you comfortable with the direction of the company?

Are you not getting that tax cuts are not taking it from some else to GIVE to the tax payer?

I'd tell my company to spend less. Since only half of the employees are buying stock, they'd have enough stock to kick out those overspending and fix the problem. The problem is that the employees who are not buying stock are the ones directing the spending.

Are you not getting that tax cuts are not taking it from some else to GIVE to the tax payer?

I'd tell my company to spend less. Since only half of the employees are buying stock, they'd have enough stock to kick out those overspending and fix the problem. The problem is that the employees who are not buying stock are the ones directing the spending.

Yes, like no longer offer health insurance and a retirement plan, better yet, cut the pension and benefits of the company’s retirees. But that’s so unpopular, it’s not even an option.

Think of it as owning a lot of stock in the company for which you work. Only half of the employees are invested in the company, you’re one of them. The company has an escalating debt problem but they decide to increase dividends to shareholders and give big raises. Are you comfortable with the direction of the company?

This is such distorted ****** up thinking I don't know where to begin.

We are not employees of the government. It's supposed to be vice versa. This is the fundamental difference in how liberals think. Wealth is owned by "the company" and doled out to its "employees" as the company sees fit.

But let's use your analogy.

The company doesn't put money towards anything that actually makes money. It forces you to buy stock against your will, and instead of allowing the money to be spent on investment and expansion, it spends it providing meaningless jobs and expensive lifetime benefits to a bunch of pencil pushers who produce exactly nothing.

This is such distorted ****** up thinking I don't know where to begin.

We are not employees of the government. It's supposed to be vice versa. This is the fundamental difference in how liberals think. Wealth is owned by "the company" and doled out to its "employees" as the company sees fit.

But let's use your analogy.

The company doesn't put money towards anything that actually makes money. It forces you to buy stock against your will, and instead of allowing the money to be spent on investment and expansion, it spends it providing meaningless jobs and expensive lifetime benefits to a bunch of pencil pushers who produce exactly nothing.

So administrative costs? Quantify that. Back it up with facts. What you’ll be left with is trillions of dollars of social security payments, Medicare benefits and defense spending. You’re just another Trumptard believing something you want to believe. In other words, distorted ****** up thinking.

Federal tax revenue under Obama increased 55.7%. I don’t recall his massive tax cuts.

I don't recall you complaining about Him and the Democrats running up the defict. Republicans in Congress aren't great in that regard either but Democrats are worse.

Yes, like no longer offer health insurance and a retirement plan, better yet, cut the pension and benefits of the company’s retirees. But that’s so unpopular, it’s not even an option.

See, like a liberal you think lessening the growth of future spending is a "cut". The reason these changes are so unpopular is because liberals like you screech about people pushing grandpa off a cliff and making grandma eat cat food.

Im all for revamping Medicare and SS. Change the SSRA like they did a few years ago. No one died becauseof that. Phase it up to 70 with future increments automatically built in as life expectancy increases.

Determine what the proper level of contribution needs to be to provide the benefits that are expected to be paid. This may be an increase in the tax, it might not. If it is and it is too much, there will have to be somewhere too settle. Decrease future benefits based upon current contribution levels or somewhere in between.

#1 above all else. 1st law. Every company is required to give every employee a increase of 6.2% of their pay. Same law, next sentence. The "employer contribution " to SS and Medicare is eliminated. I think that is the right %, anyway. People need to see how much of their income is being sucked into a government black hole.

in more ACTUAL news LOCK HER UP!

DtS2865WkAAhFS4.jpg

But you don't want to see that..

No, just happening at an alarming rate for any administration. This will go down in history as the most criminal and corrupt presidency ever. Nothing to write home about.

Way I figure it, Hillary Clinton will go to jail about the same time Trump's wall gets built.

I like to think of it as our government, spending more than they take in. Regardless of tax receipts, they have been doing it for decades. Republicans, Democrats, all of them. The only thing that changes, is the rate at which our debt grows.

It's quite simple really. It's called a budget. Our receipts = X. We should not spend more than X.

No, just happening at an alarming rate for any administration. This will go down in history as the most criminal and corrupt presidency ever. Nothing to write home about.

giphy.gif

I don't recall you complaining about Him and the Democrats running up the defict. Republicans in Congress aren't great in that regard either but Democrats are worse.

Oh, I did. I wasn’t in favor of stimulus spending during a recession, doing it when it’s not needed is even worse. That’s exactly what Trump’s tax cut is.

Sure, that completely explains your meme choice.

Did it hurt your feelings? Or do you not see the blatant irony of Trump supporters screaming 'lock her up' when it comes to Hillary, yet it's Trump's squad that's getting indicted at an alarming rate?

See, like a liberal you think lessening the growth of future spending is a "cut". The reason these changes are so unpopular is because liberals like you screech about people pushing grandpa off a cliff and making grandma eat cat food.

Uh, no that’s CURRENT spending, how is it not? I have long complained about the kick the can down the road strategy of dealing with Social Security and Medicare cuts. Problem is grandma and grandpa vote and a growing number were too irresponsible to save for retirement and really need it.

Did it hurt your feelings? Or do you not see the blatant irony of Trump supporters screaming 'lock her up' when it comes to Hillary, yet it's Trump's squad that's getting indicted at an alarming rate?

I don't think the irony escapes anyone. Well, at least not me, anyway. I think most people chanting that **** are more upset about the double standard. And there is a double standard.

Kid takes a selfie inside a sub? Two years in prison for taking photos of classified equipment. A politician deletes subpoenaed emails, sends and receives classified information over a private server, uses bleach bit and hammers to destroy electronics and lies about all of it repeatedly? Absolved due to lack of intent before ever being investigated. That is the kind of **** people are yelling about.

Not at all. You just are not truthful. No idea why. It's just weird.

It's quite simple really. It's called a budget. Our receipts = X. We should not spend more than X.

What a novel idea, now to get everyone on board with what the money is spent on. Never going to happen, too many votes to buy on both ends of the political spectrum.

And the politicians feed off of those that think personal responsibility is a good thing while the other side wants everyone to believe they're somehow a victim.

It's not going to change.

Kid takes a selfie inside a sub? Two years in prison for taking photos of classified equipment. A politician deletes subpoenaed emails, sends and receives classified information over a private server, uses bleach bit and hammers to destroy electronics and lies about all of it repeatedly? Absolved due to lack of intent before ever being investigated. That is the kind of **** people are yelling about.

Sarge, whenever this is brought to light, an obvious obstruction of justice case, there are crickets from the left. When compared with what they are attempting to charge Trump with, it should be obvious to even the dumbest libtard of the hypocrisy and abortion of justice. But the hatred of Trump is so strong, we are willing to suspend the law for some, just to keep the heat on him.

Tibs said, in an earlier post, that history will show this administration to be the most corrupt. I disagree, History will show the Obama administration to be the most corrupt. That day is coming. Will some walk away without being charged.....sure. But the truth will be revealed.

Tibs said, in an earlier post, that history will show this administration to be the most corrupt. I disagree.

See, if you look at criminal indictments this is already the case. I shudder to think Mueller hasn't even dropped the hammer yet.

DnijKNGX4AA-_GY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.