• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So administrative costs? Quantify that. Back it up with facts. What you’ll be left with is trillions of dollars of social security payments, Medicare benefits and defense spending. You’re just another Trumptard believing something you want to believe. In other words, distorted ****** up thinking.

I guess you forgot about the trillion dollar "stimulus" that gave us the fabulous 1-2% economic growth we enjoyed under Obama.

Just another libtard ignoring any and all facts that don't fit his narrative.

Sarge, whenever this is brought to light, an obvious obstruction of justice case, there are crickets from the left. When compared with what they are attempting to charge Trump with, it should be obvious to even the dumbest libtard of the hypocrisy and abortion of justice. But the hatred of Trump is so strong, we are willing to suspend the law for some, just to keep the heat on him.

Tibs said, in an earlier post, that history will show this administration to be the most corrupt. I disagree, History will show the Obama administration to be the most corrupt. That day is coming. Will some walk away without being charged.....sure. But the truth will be revealed.

Nobody is more corrupt than the Clintons.

Let's not forget that classified State department emails were found on the personal laptop of a convicted sexual predator. What's the penalty for that? "Ooopsie! It was an innocent mistake by poor helpless blundering lil old Hil. No harm no foul"

And Comey's explanation for why Hillary wasn't indicted was basically "Well yeah, she did some terrible stuff but she didn't mean to." Who else but the Clintons would get a pass on stuff like this? Certainly not any Republican.

Zero charges against anybody that has anything to do with Trump colluding with Russians to rig the election.

Just a bunch of bullshit that has nothing to,do with Trump or Russians.

Just wait any day just wait.

Any day now...any day....

After two years, that peach pie is, well...burnt.

5b9daf462000003100fe0f3b.jpeg

Like I said, the Dems are gonna get what they want, one way or another. Hell, I read the FBI raided the home of a federally protected whistleblower that gave information to the IG and congress about Clinton on U1. They seized those very same documents that were LEGALLY turned over to congress saying they were stolen federal property.

They are gonna get what they want. Anyone trying to stand up to them and do what’s right are just collateral damage.

Sorry that’s all you have left. The sun is setting on the Trump presidency, it’s getting dark and cold. May as well lash out at those who have accurately predicted this sequence of events from the very beginning. Losers follow losers, and do as losers do. I feel bad for you Tim, and all the other Trump fanboys, I really do. In the end you have nothing left to hold onto other than the limp dick in your hand. Thoughts & prayers to you and yours.

Tibs, you have predicted exactly ZERO correct. You have quite literally been wrong on EVERY prediction you have made.

Keep reminding yourself you're intelligent though. We all need self love.

Ladies and gentlemen - the liberal. Thinks tax cuts are spending.

As OFTB pointed out, even by the most optimistic projections, it will add $440 BILLION to the National debt. The U.S. will pay interest on that in perpetuity. How is that not spending?

Tibs, you have predicted exactly ZERO correct. You have quite literally been wrong on EVERY prediction you have made.
I don't make predictions, I simply post running political commentary, just like you. Or at least like you used to. Nowadays you just regurgitate your tired, worn insults and talking points, running idly in place with nowhere to go. Alas, the sad life of a Trump supporter on their last leg, gasping for air. You feel the rug being pulled out, yet you desperately cling on, trying to remain calm and steadfast. The once robust, invigorated, confident, bellicose Trump cult seems to be shaking and shivering, left out in the cold. Thoughts & prayers dude. Sure it's tough sledding now, but at least it won't last forever.

Try to reconsider going down with a sinking ship, there are other options, you know. No shame in grabbing a life vest, jumping in a dingy or swimming to shore.

I don't make predictions, I simply post running political commentary, just like you. Or at least like you used to. Nowadays you just regurgitate your tired, worn insults and talking points, running idly in place with nowhere to go. Alas, the sad life of a Trump supporter on their last leg, gasping for air. You feel the rug being pulled out, yet you desperately cling on, trying to remain calm and steadfast. The once robust, invigorated, confident, bellicose Trump cult seems to be shaking and shivering, left out in the cold. Thoughts & prayers dude. Sure it's tough sledding now, but at least it won't last forever.

Try to reconsider going down with a sinking ship, there are other options, you know. No shame in grabbing a life vest, jumping in a dingy or swimming to shore.

You first say that you don't make predictions,and then, in the same breath, you make a prediction that Trump is going down.

giphy.gif

Ladies and gentlemen - the liberal. Thinks tax cuts are spending.

Government spends its money on the right things. If we let you keep more of your money then you might not spend it on what we think you should.

As OFTB pointed out, even by the most optimistic projections, it will add $440 BILLION to the National debt. The U.S. will pay interest on that in perpetuity. How is that not spending?
You lack a basic understanding either of taxation or spending or both. I can't help you, but thank you for the consistent peeks into the liberal mind.

I have seen nothing yet to make me worried. In fact NPR just retracted one of the big facts about the new revelations totally destroying the Jared lies narrative they wrote.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

On a side note, I love how at the first sign of trouble Trump & his team throw their former close friends and associates under the bus. Really tells you everything you need to know about the moral fabric of this man and those that support him.

47030078_1948169538554088_8475846452298383360_n.png

You can even move to another country, Tim

You can even move to another country, Tim

Why don't you dust off the ol' record player, throw on this xmas classic and try to unwind a little.

2e52p91.jpg

Why don't you dust off the ol' record player, throw on this xmas classic and try to unwind a little.

2e52p91.jpg

That looks fake.

2e52p91.jpg

Aaaaannnddddd on cue, Liberals ONCE AGAIN playing the race card. The most racially, divisive party in the history of the United States.

“Though Cohen may have lied to Congress about the dates,” one Hill investigator said, “it's clear from personal messages he sent in 2015 and 2016 that the Trump Organization did not have formal lines of communication set up with Putin’s office or the Kremlin during the campaign. There was no secret ‘back channel.’”

“So as far as collusion goes,” the source added, "the project is actually more exculpatory than incriminating for Trump and his campaign.”

Mueller’s office declined comment to RealClearInvestigations.

FBI agents raided Cohen’s office early this spring to seize evidence, and prosecutors have spent the last several months sifting through his emails, texts and phone and travel records, as well as audio recordings he allegedly made of conservations with Trump.

Notably absent from the criminal-information document is any corroboration of the highly inflammatory, though oft-cited allegation made in the so-called Steele dossier, funded by the Clinton campaign, that Cohen visited Prague to clandestinely meet with Kremlin officials in August 2016 to arrange “deniable cash payments to hackers who had worked in Europe under Kremlin direction against the Clinton campaign.”

Cohen has strenuously denied the allegation and offered his passport to show “I have never been to Prague in my life.”

I hope you'll read this Tibs. There is no Trump-Russia. This is going in the exact opposite direction that you and others want to believe. And RealClear is anything but a right wing blog.

https://www.realclearinvestigations..._mueller_appears_to_be_exonerating_trump.html

I hope you'll read this Tibs. There is no Trump-Russia. This is going in the exact opposite direction that you and others want to believe. And RealClear is anything but a right wing blog.

https://www.realclearinvestigations..._mueller_appears_to_be_exonerating_trump.html

Not good enough. There has to be a crime somewhere, and damnit, the Dems and Mueller are going to find it!

Stop this abortion of justice right now. Fire Mueller, fire Rosenstein. Clean out the rat's nest at DOJ and FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.