• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer this Tibby...
Had Trump lost, do you honestly believe there would exist this ongoing investigation? As serious as you pretend this charge of colluding with the Russians to be, winning or losing the election should be irrelevant.
If you believe that today Mueller would be immersed in a "Russian collusion" investigation against Trump had Trump lost you are either delusional or a complete idiot.

best free image hosting

Last edited:
So what are you saying? If conservatives don’t react in a problematic manner in the face of percieved impropriety, their cause is dead? That’s a contradictory statement for someone who “doesn’t know why”.

What I’m saying is that conservatives usually don’t react at all. Trump is their guy. To many, their last hope. If they think this is bullshit and don’t react, then yeah, I’d say their cause is dead. If you honestly believe the fix is in, allow the left to remove your president unjustly and you do nothing, what WILL you fight for?

Conservatives have and have had plenty to be upset and react about. Yet they rarely do. With liberals, if they feel strongly about something man they get out and protest and destroy things to get their point across. Conservatives ***** to their neighbor and that’s about the end of it.

I apologize that my previous post was poorly worded. I was at work and posting at the same time. Must have gotten distracted and failed to proof read. I hope this is a bit more clear, ya condescending prick.

Answer this Tibby...
Had Trump lost, do you honestly believe there would exist this ongoing investigation? As serious as you pretend this charge of colluding with the Russians to be, winning or losing the election should be irrelevant.
If you believe that today Mueller would be immersed in a "Russian collusion" investigation against Trump had Trump lost you are either delusional or a complete idiot.

And what describes people who need to be constantly reminded that the investigation began months prior to the election?

I suppose they started the investigation in the event that Hillary should lose election? Everything’s a conspiracy with you people. Alternative facts, “the truth is not the truth”.

Answer this Tibby...Had Trump lost, do you honestly believe there would exist this ongoing investigation? As serious as you pretend this charge of colluding with the Russians to be, winning or losing the election should be irrelevant.
Sure thing, Spanky. Absolutely, the investigation would have proceeded. As we’re finding out, the Steele dossier accurately laid out the case against Trump, it is the FBI/DOJ’s responsibility to pursue all such cases. The only difference is, if Trump wasn’t President, he’d be indicted by now, probably facing jail time along with the likes of Manafort & Cohen.

...you are either delusional or a complete idiot.
I’ll refrain from saying who I consider to be delusional and complete idiots, but it’s not those who’ve been following this case from day one and who have faith in our democratic institutions and the rule of law.

Last edited:
What I’m saying is that conservatives usually don’t react at all. Trump is their guy. To many, their last hope. If they think this is bullshit and don’t react, then yeah, I’d say their cause is dead. If you honestly believe the fix is in, allow the left to remove your president unjustly and you do nothing, what WILL you fight for?

Conservatives have and have had plenty to be upset and react about. Yet they rarely do. With liberals, if they feel strongly about something man they get out and protest and destroy things to get their point across. Conservatives ***** to their neighbor and that’s about the end of it.

I apologize that my previous post was poorly worded. I was at work and posting at the same time. Must have gotten distracted and failed to proof read. I hope this is a bit more clear, ya condescending prick.

Condescending would be pointing out that Trump is NOT a conservative. He bribed people who had the most to gain from a tax cut. True Conservatives are few and far in between and refused to endorse Trump. But yeah, upper class and upper middle class folks aren’t going to riot. Christ, they don’t let it be known that they voted for Trump, they sure as hell aren’t going to riot over him.

I suppose they started the investigation in the event that Hillary should lose election? Everything’s a conspiracy with you people. Alternative facts, “the truth is not the truth”.

Have you noticed how many of the top people in the FBI have resigned, been fired, and/or facing possible criminal charges? I guess that is some conspiracy, and just didn't happen.

And as more details surface about how this started, the more we see how corrupt the FBI and the DOJ were......and how complicit the MSM is. All exposed now.

Tibs doesn't read what he posts. The Carlson article has an incredibly misleading title. He's not Trump's lapdog (because he's criticized the President before many times). This is like Tibs incorrectly claiming that Dershowitz is a lapdog for Trump. And that Michael Avenatti is an American Patriot.

Tibs couldn't read a tea leaf correctly if it spoke to him.

Anyway the article about him not being "capable" is Tucker describing how Trump has failed on some of his campaign promises and and explanation as to why he hasn't been able to and why he will struggle going forward - much of the reasoning being lack of support from Congress and within his own party (thank you RINOs). He does mention the President's perceived lack of focus that I personally disagree with.

It's a fair assessment but it's not this "volatile" turning the hyperlinked title would lead you to believe.

Of course ABCPMSNBCCBSCNNPo are all over it and twisting the words a million ways to Sunday.

And what describes people who need to be constantly reminded that the investigation began months prior to the election?

I'm just curious how many months before the election you are referring to? One? Two? Couldn't be much more than that because in the Summer of 2016, MONTHS before the election, Obama issued stand down orders to our Cyber czar regarding Russian meddling into our elections. In fact, Obama was, by his inaction, encouraging such attacks.

Facts are so pesky.

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-cy...ssian-cyberattacks-summer-2016-204935758.html
The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.

That conclusion was reinforced Wednesday by another witness, Victoria Nuland, who served as assistant secretary of state for Europe during the Obama administration. She told the panel that she had been briefed as early as December 2015 about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee — long before senior DNC officials were aware of it — and that the intrusion had all the hallmarks of a Russian operation.

As she and other State Department officials became “more alarmed” about what the Russians were up to in the spring of 2016, they were authorized by then Secretary of State John Kerry to develop proposals for ways to deter the Russians.
Sen. James Risch, R-Idaho, asked about a “Russian Roulette” passage in which one of Daniel’s staff members, Daniel Prieto, recounted a staff meeting shortly after the cyber coordinator was ordered by Susan Rice, President Obama’s national security adviser, to stop his efforts and “stand down.” This order was in part because Rice feared the options would leak and “box the president in.”

“I was incredulous and in disbelief,” Prieto is quoted as saying in the book. “It took me a moment to process. In my head, I was like, did I hear that correctly?” Prieto told the authors he then spoke up, asking Daniel: “Why the hell are we standing down? Michael, can you help us understand?”

Last edited:
He does mention the President's perceived lack of focus that I personally disagree with.
Yeah, Trump’s focused all right. Focused on conspiring with hostile foreign governments. Focused on committing felonies while breaking election laws. Focused on banging hookers with his wife home with their newborn, then lying about it, then breaking the law to cover it up. Focused on driving up the national debt. Focused on lying and deceiving 24/7. Focused on insulting Gold Star families. Focused on lining his pockets while violating the emoluments clause. Focused on picking out just the right style of orange jumpsuit for when Mueller gets done shitcurbing him. LOL, yup Trump’s been focused as ****.

hahahahahahaha
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

AFTER TWO YEARS AND MILLIONS OF PAGES OF DOCUMENTS (and a cost of over $30,000,000), NO COLLUSION!

Lol Trump's tweets will be featured prominently at the Smithsonian, all framed individually on a wall right next to a replica of his jail cell and his actual, prison-worn uniform. What will you tell your grandchildren, when they ask you what it was like to have a deranged man running the country as President? You will sit silently, with a blank look on your face, staring off into the distance.

Lol Trump's tweets will be featured prominently at the Smithsonian, all framed individually on a wall right next to a replica of his jail cell and his actual, prison-worn uniform. What will you tell your grandchildren, when they ask you what it was like to have a deranged man running the country as President? You will sit silently, with a blank look on your face, staring off into the distance.

Zero percent chance of that... even if he himself went to russia to gather information harmful to Hillary that breaks zero laws... and perjury in such matters are rarely ending in jail time... precedent says if by some miracle he was impeached he would be immediately pardoned...

Look some of my liberal lawyer friends keep warning the other libs in my circle not to get their hopes up... the hype doesn’t equal the actual information being leaked.. even the worse case stuff...

Lol. Now Trumps gonna go to jail. You need a shrink. Too bad you don't know it.

One thing I would say to my grandkids is that for the first time in my life that under the reign of this "deranged" man the country reached historic economic levels never achieved by those professional politicians that came before him.

I would also tell my grandkids not to believe in this pending Ice Age that's coming caused by Co2 emissions. They'll be fine. I survived global warming.

Zero percent chance of that... even if he himself went to russia to gather information harmful to Hillary that breaks zero laws... and perjury in such matters are rarely ending in jail time... precedent says if by some miracle he was impeached he would be immediately pardoned...
i know, it just felt so, so good to write it down.

President Trump: 'We're Very Happy With What We're Reading' on Mueller Memos

President Donald Trump spoke to reporters this afternoon and, before confirming John Kelly‘s imminent departure, he had a few comments about the newest developments from the Mueller investigation.

“On the Mueller situation,” Trump said today, “we’re very happy with what we’re reading because there was no collusion whatsoever. There never has been. The last thing I want is help from Russia on a campaign.”

He went on to tell reporters they should ask Hillary Clinton about Russia instead, calling this whole thing a “very one-sided situation.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-were-very-happy-with-what-were-reading-on-mueller-memos/

-------------------

meanwhile

President Trump Nominates New Attorney General

President Trump has nominated a "brilliant man" to replace Jeff Sessions as attorney general, the president said outside the White House Friday. He has tapped William Barr, former attorney general for the late President George H. W. Bush, for the position.

“I think he will serve with great distinction.” President Trump announces William Barr as new attorney general

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1071053204903874561/video/1

Look some of my liberal lawyer friends keep warning the other libs in my circle not to get their hopes up... the hype doesn’t equal the actual information being leaked.. even the worse case stuff...

i know, it just felt so, so good to write it down.

Well there you have it. You've just confirmed that you're a troll.

I now believe that even you don't believe the nonsense you post.

What an utter loser you are, so full of anger and hate. It cracks me up how easy it is to get under your skin. Don’t ever change, just keep being you. Be best!

giphy.gif

President Trump: 'We're Very Happy With What We're Reading' on Mueller Memos

President Donald Trump spoke to reporters this afternoon and, before confirming John Kelly‘s imminent departure, he had a few comments about the newest developments from the Mueller investigation.

“On the Mueller situation,” Trump said today, “we’re very happy with what we’re reading because there was no collusion whatsoever. There never has been. The last thing I want is help from Russia on a campaign.”

He went on to tell reporters they should ask Hillary Clinton about Russia instead, calling this whole thing a “very one-sided situation.”

Great! Now don’t you all feel like ******* idiots for calling it a witch hunt over and over!?!?

Great! Now don’t you all feel like ******* idiots for calling it a witch hunt over and over!?!?

It was a Special Counsel investigation started with no evidence of a crime, other than some DNC provided oppo research, and a bunch of illegal surveilence.
Yep. I would call it a witch hunt.

It was a Special Counsel investigation started with no evidence of a crime, other than some DNC provided oppo research, and a bunch of illegal surveilence. Yep. I would call it a witch hunt.
See this is why you and many others are so off-kilter on this subject. Your most basic premise regarding Mueller's investigation is tied specifically to false information coming from far right, pro-Trump sources. It makes sense why you fall in step with Trump's lies and deceptions, since your entire view of the facts in this case are skewered.

Just for ***** and giggles, try this exercise. Presume for a moment - as difficult as it may be - that the Steele dossier contained legitimate information from trusted, vested, verifiable sources. Remember, multiple agencies had access to this and the decision was made to open the case even when it was known full well what a delicate, sensitive issue it was (investigate the President?) and what a difficult process it would be to carry out. It would have been easier to drop it, sweep it under the rug. Even with all the pressure coming from Trump's DOJ and a GOP-majority Congress, facing strong headwind and opposition, the decision was made - several times over - that the investigation was warranted and needed to be undertaken, hence the naming of the Special Counsel.

This is the fundamental difference between us. We've been on entirely different paths from the very beginning. You on a path of doubt & disbelief fueled by tales of a deep state conspiracy, a Pro-Hillary, anti-Trump slant within the DOJ/FBI. And I, along with others, on a path not based on wild conspiracy theories, refusing to blindly accept what Donald Trump was suggesting, that this was nothing but a wild goose chase, a witch hunt in search of a crime.

No wonder we've had such wild disagreements on this subject for the past two years.

Lol Trump's tweets will be featured prominently at the Smithsonian, all framed individually on a wall right next to a replica of his jail cell and his actual, prison-worn uniform.

How many days ago and how many pages ago did you say you don't make predictions?

It's...

all...

you...

do.

And you suck amazingly at it.

Despite having 2016 rubbed in your face until the humiliation would have made most men crumble, you troll on. I'll give you props for that. Despite being ever, persistently, always wrong, you plow ahead. Kudos there Straight Jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.