• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this is why you and many others are so off-kilter on this subject. Your most basic premise regarding Mueller's investigation is tied specifically to false information coming from far right, pro-Trump sources. It makes sense why you fall in step with Trump's lies and deceptions, since your entire view of the facts in this case are skewered.

Just for ***** and giggles, try this exercise. Presume for a moment - as difficult as it may be - that the Steele dossier contained legitimate information from trusted, vested, verifiable sources. Remember, multiple agencies had access to this and the decision was made to open the case even when it was known full well what a delicate, sensitive issue it was (investigate the President?) and what a difficult process it would be to carry out. It would have been easier to drop it, sweep it under the rug. Even with all the pressure coming from Trump's DOJ and a GOP-majority Congress, facing strong headwind and opposition, the decision was made - several times over - that the investigation was warranted and needed to be undertaken, hence the naming of the Special Counsel.

This is the fundamental difference between us. We've been on entirely different paths from the very beginning. You on a path of doubt & disbelief fueled by tales of a deep state conspiracy, a Pro-Hillary, anti-Trump slant within the DOJ/FBI. And I, along with others, on a path not based on wild conspiracy theories, refusing to blindly accept what Donald Trump was suggesting, that this was nothing but a wild goose chase, a witch hunt in search of a crime.

No wonder we've had such wild disagreements on this subject for the past two years.

Trump tells Comey to take it easy on Flynn, he is a good man...........a case is made for obstruction.
Hillary's hard drives are subpoenaed, she has them destroyed via bleach bitting, and hammers taken to them.........no obstruction.
Yeah, nothing wrong here. It is okay to have different standards in our justice system.

I'm sticking with my version of the facts. You can stick with yours.

See this is why you and many others are so off-kilter on this subject. Your most basic premise regarding Mueller's investigation is tied specifically to false information coming from far right, pro-Trump sources. It makes sense why you fall in step with Trump's lies and deceptions, since your entire view of the facts in this case are skewered.

Just for ***** and giggles, try this exercise. Presume for a moment - as difficult as it may be - that the Steele dossier contained legitimate information from trusted, vested, verifiable sources. Remember, multiple agencies had access to this and the decision was made to open the case even when it was known full well what a delicate, sensitive issue it was (investigate the President?) and what a difficult process it would be to carry out. It would have been easier to drop it, sweep it under the rug. Even with all the pressure coming from Trump's DOJ and a GOP-majority Congress, facing strong headwind and opposition, the decision was made - several times over - that the investigation was warranted and needed to be undertaken, hence the naming of the Special Counsel.

This is the fundamental difference between us. We've been on entirely different paths from the very beginning. You on a path of doubt & disbelief fueled by tales of a deep state conspiracy, a Pro-Hillary, anti-Trump slant within the DOJ/FBI. And I, along with others, on a path not based on wild conspiracy theories, refusing to blindly accept what Donald Trump was suggesting, that this was nothing but a wild goose chase, a witch hunt in search of a crime.

No wonder we've had such wild disagreements on this subject for the past two years.

I've known that much of our government was corrupt YEARS before Trump came around to politics. See I've just been waiting all this time for someone like Trump to come along and expose these swamp rats for what they are......along with out corrupt, disgusting media.

Last edited:

Make sure to take special notice of the title, Democrats: No Evidence of Trump Collusion Exists

Trump may have exposed how corrupt the government is, but to act like he is totally innocent is laughable. At best Trump is a pathological liar. At worst he has some real shady stuff going on. The government has been corrupt for many years, but the difference is Trump is too stupid / egotistical to hide his admins corruption. If Trumps ego didnt get in the way this whole thing would have been long blown over by now. The amount of people that have been fired / resigned / disgruntled is astronomical. I mean you have respected generals, businessman, and senators all having issues with the administration. The problem starts at the top. I think the comments from Tillerson were pretty telling about how Trump runs things. Trump has 0 chance of re-election if he doesnt check himself. His base is extremely loyal, but if all he gets is his base to vote he will get crushed. Then you have Kushner giving the Saudi prince advice on how to "weather the storm." Not sure how stupid a person can be? Its like the administration goes out of its way to be total dumb ***** and just feeds the media over and over. Just like Ivanka using her email and playing dumb when her dad based a majority of his campaign on Hillary's emails. Some of the stuff if just head scratching.........

Trump may have exposed how corrupt the government is, but to act like he is totally innocent is laughable. At best Trump is a pathological liar. At worst he has some real shady stuff going on. The government has been corrupt for many years, but the difference is Trump is too stupid / egotistical to hide his admins corruption. If Trumps ego didnt get in the way this whole thing would have been long blown over by now. The amount of people that have been fired / resigned / disgruntled is astronomical. I mean you have respected generals, businessman, and senators all having issues with the administration. The problem starts at the top. I think the comments from Tillerson were pretty telling about how Trump runs things. Trump has 0 chance of re-election if he doesnt check himself. His base is extremely loyal, but if all he gets is his base to vote he will get crushed. Then you have Kushner giving the Saudi prince advice on how to "weather the storm." Not sure how stupid a person can be? Its like the administration goes out of its way to be total dumb ***** and just feeds the media over and over. Just like Ivanka using her email and playing dumb when her dad based a majority of his campaign on Hillary's emails. Some of the stuff if just head scratching.........

Isn't it curious that the media, and message boards, condemn Trump for the corrupt criminal that he is,however, Mueller, with the unlimited resources of the Federal Government can't prove anything? Mueller can have his scalps........a bunch of process crimes to add some smell of legitimacy to this political witch hunt. He will write his report to show how bad Trump is, he just can't prove it. In the meantime, he has destroyed lives, like Michael Flynn,,,,giving him the treatment reserved for Mafia bosses. A man that honorably served 33 years for this country. Disgraceful. History will be written, and it won't be kind to Robert Mueller.

Thank you President Trump. Thank you for exposing deep state Washington, and the devious criminal gang that they are. Thank you for exposing the Pravda media, and how they will do whatever it takes to hide the crimes. And thank you for demonstrating how gullible the masses are in our lemming society, hell bent on destroying what ancestors fought so bravely to build and defend.

In the meantime, he has destroyed lives, like Michael Flynn,,,,giving him the treatment reserved for Mafia bosses. A man that honorably served 33 years for this country. Disgraceful. History will be written, and it won't be kind to Robert Mueller.
Jesus hamster, do you even follow current events? Mueller 'destroyed' Michael Flynn? Really? Turns out Flynn was more than happy to be a corroborating witness who gave in-depth testimony to Mueller's team on 19 seperate occasions. In his final report, Mueller thanks Flynn profusely for his help in building the 'core case' regarding Trump/Russia. Consequently, Mueller did not push for sentencing or jail time for Flynn, as it became clear Flynn decided to side with the country and the Constitution instead of the unhinged, two-bit reality show star with dubious foreign ties. Wise decision General Flynn, thank you for your service to the country!

“The defendant’s assistance to the government was substantial and merits consideration at sentencing,” the memo says. “His early cooperation was particularly valuable because he was one of the few people with long-term and firsthand insight regarding events and issues under investigation.” Flynn is due to be sentenced for his crimes later this month, and the memo states that a sentence with no jail time “is appropriate and warranted.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/current/robert-mueller-says-thank-you-to-michael-flynn

Last edited:
Jesus hamster, do you even follow current events? Mueller 'destroyed' Michael Flynn? Really? Turns out Flynn was more than happy to be a corroborating witness who gave in-depth testimony to Mueller's team on 19 seperate occasions. In his final report, Mueller thanks Flynn profusely for his help in building the 'core case' regarding Trump/Russia. Consequently, Mueller did not push for sentencing or jail time for Flynn, as it became clear Flynn decided to side with the country and the Constitution instead of the unhinged, two-bit reality show star with dubious foreign ties. Wise decision General Flynn, thank you for your service to the country!

https://www.newyorker.com/news/current/robert-mueller-says-thank-you-to-michael-flynn

You think Flynn testified because of duty to country? Flynn was railroaded by the FBI and DOJ. Nothing Flynn did was illegal up until he "lied" to the FBI. AG Sally Yates pulled the Logan Act out of her *** to use as a hammer against him. Even though Strozk and McCabe said he didn't lie to them, Mueller unilaterally decided he did, to use as a hammer against him. Mueller threatened to prosecute Flynn;s son for God know what. Flynn had to sell his house for legal fees.

These are tactics Mueller used that are usually reserved for mob prosecutions. Flynn did everything he could to fight, until he had no other choice.

Tibs, your narrative is for pollyannas.

These are tactics Mueller used that are usually reserved for mob prosecutions.
You are finally beginning to see the light. That's exactly what this is. Sadly, this mob family happens to reside in the WH running the country, for better or worse.

You are finally beginning to see the light. That's exactly what this is. Sadly, this mob family happens to be sitting in the WH running the country, for better or worse.
So are you conceding the point on the tactics used on Flynn?

You are finally beginning to see the light. That's exactly what this is. Sadly, this mob family happens to reside in the WH running the country, for better or worse.

I bet you got beaten up a lot as a kid. In fact, I’m sure of it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In light of the latest sentencing guidelines for Michael Cohen released by Robert Mueller - the name of Air Force 1, has officially been change to Individual-1.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MuellerFriday?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MuellerFriday</a> <a href="https://t.co/aZEvS7pGhF">pic.twitter.com/aZEvS7pGhF</a></p>— Paul Lee Ticks (@PaulLeeTicks) <a href="https://twitter.com/PaulLeeTicks/status/1071189795836125184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 7, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Get you new MAGA hats, selling like hot cakes...

D7QmhRX.jpg

So are you conceding the point on the tactics used on Flynn?

I'm sure Mueller and his team have remained 100% within DOJ/FBI rules & guidelines in handling this investigation, down to every last, minute detail. He's been meticulous and systematic, including his decision to hand-off tangential cases to State District Attorney's offices, that weren't part of his core investigation. It's literally been Trump's worst nightmare. And it's a shining beacon of hope for all Americans who believe in our democracy, the Republic and in the rule of law. The belief in the fundamental American virtue that nobody is above the law, not even Trump.

I'm sure Mueller and his team have remained 100% within DOJ/FBI rules & guidelines in handling this investigation, down to every last, minute detail. He's been meticulous and systematic, including his decision to hand-off tangential cases to State District Attorney's offices, that weren't part of his core investigation. It's literally been Trump's worst nightmare. And it's a shining beacon of hope for all Americans who believe in our democracy, the Republic and in the rule of law. The belief in the fundamental American virtue that nobody is above the law, not even Trump.
I knew it was a waste of time, but I thought I'd try to get you follow one simple logic flow.

I knew it was a waste of time, but I thought I'd try to get you follow one simple logic flow.
What are you arguing, that law enforcement shouldn't go after mobsters, mob families and mob organizations? Or that they should treat them with kid gloves? That they deserve special treatment? FBI investigators and prosecutors should walk on eggshells not to hurt their feelings?

What are you arguing, that law enforcement shouldn't go after mobsters, mob families and mob organizations? Or that they should treat them with kid gloves? That they deserve special treatment? FBI investigators and prosecutors should walk on eggshells not to hurt their feelings?
Like I said. Waste of time. Not chasing your random **** around.

Funny how that :crime family" were A listers, invited to every liberal Dem event, their political contributions welcomed by every Dem politicians, Dem politicians happy to accept invitations to Trump's wedding....right up until he decided to run for President, as a Republican. You would think that the Clinton's would distance themselves from such an insidious bunch as the Trump Crime Family, instead of buying him a wedding gift.

It is terrible how an A list celebrity immediately becomes a criminal after being elected to office. Shame.

Truth is, Trump saved us from electing a legit crime family.

I see a whole new branding opportunity here for the Trump clan.

Dt-4Y_JVYAAvLoA.jpg:large

It’s coming, it’s coming , any day now..
Yes, that appears to be the case. Time is of no significance, it's just an idea in your head when you think this investigation should wrap up. There was never a deadline given, nor should there be. Time is relative...

RZTt.gif

What is important is finding facts and discovering what really happened in this case. At 571 days (as of today), Mueller's investigation is actually well below average in duration.

59428b9d688ad25f008b48b8-750-605.png

You're welcome!

Last edited:
“Individual 1”? Why can’t the witch hunt commies just call him Trump, by name? Answer: That triggers their Libtard *****.

You think Flynn testified because of duty to country? Flynn was railroaded by the FBI and DOJ. Nothing Flynn did was illegal up until he "lied" to the FBI.

So did Flynn “lie” to Pence, or did he lie to Pence? LOL “lied”. Add that to Alternative Facts and The Truth is Not the Truth.

Great! Now don’t you all feel like ******* idiots for calling it a witch hunt over and over!?!?

What the **** are you talking about??

Mueller finding squat only confirms it was a witch hunt.

It is you dbags that should feel like ******* idiots believing that Russians helped Trump rig the election...

Last edited:
What the **** are you talking about??

Mueller finding squat only confirms it was a witch hunt.

It is you dbags that should feel liking idiots believing that Russians helped Trump rig the election...

Uh, no, witch-hunts don’t end in findings that vindicate the person being investigated. But thanks for proving my point, Mueller’s findings do anything but vindicate Trump. You know it, I know it, Trump knows it.

Last edited:
The **** is beginning to increasingly back-up all the drains in the WH. I believe that's affectionately referred to as a '**** storm'.

I was wondering what came of that raid on Deutsche Bank headquarters in Frankfurt last week.

Deutsche Bank Willing To Report Jared Kushner’s ‘Suspicious Transactions’ To Robert Mueller: Report
https://www.newsweek.com/deutsche-b...Hgx-rsaZiSkew5EDuIT0j_JVWMwXd4Kx-87xK2IITWUX4

A German bank reportedly has evidence of “suspicious transactions” related to Jared Kushner’s family accounts and is willing to hand the information over to Russia probe special counsel Robert Mueller.

The board chairman of the banking giant Deutsche Bank, Paul Achleitner, called for an internal investigation and found troubling results, German business magazine Manager Magazin reported in its print edition released on Friday.

Deutsche Bank—a major lender to President Donald Trump and his son-in-law and senior White House advisor Kushner, according to Mother Jones—provided the results to the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority, which is Germany’s bank regulatory agency and referred to as BaFin.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Deutsche Bank is investigating suspicious money transfers of Kushner and his companies. <a href="https://t.co/W4SJs7dgfM">https://t.co/W4SJs7dgfM</a></p>— Philipp Alvares (@phalvares) <a href="https://twitter.com/phalvares/status/954263935452098560?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 19, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.