• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they're hiding in here:

4fc8823c807c004c49d96d41da0ff29e.jpg

I want to find a larger copy and frame that for my office.

Trying to understand what it is that you're all celebrating? That there are no leaks coming out of the ongoing Mueller investigation? Or do you have insider information on how that investigation is going? Whatever it is, I'm glad you're all so happy. I sure hope this lasts.

uh, no

you fawned all over elfie for posting about a possible impeachment pie.
now you act as if you're clueless what this 29 page thread is about. no wonder the democrat logo is a goddamn donkey.

uh, no you fawned all over elfie for posting about a possible impeachment pie. now you act as if you're clueless what this 29 page thread is about.
I'll ask again. What's happened these past few days that's cause for celebration? Has the Trump-Russia collusion investigation been shut down? Has Mueller made a statement on his findings? Has Trump been found innocent of obstruction of justice? Has Trump and his team been cleared of any wrongdoing?

uh, no

you fawned all over elfie for posting about a possible impeachment pie.
now you act as if you're clueless what this 29 page thread is about. no wonder the democrat logo is a goddamn donkey.
Hee Haw, Hee Haw. He hahahaha

Breath deep my jubilant Republican brethren and sisters, and rejoice.

The political climate is definitely changing; this, made apparent by signs of melting snowflakes.

The FALL of Hillary, the WINTER of Democratic discontent, the SPRING of melting snowflakes, all leads to the two term SUMMER of TRUMPTASTIC prosperity and revitalization for the good ol' U, S, of A!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

I'll ask again. What's happened these past few days that's cause for celebration? Has the Trump-Russia collusion investigation been shut down? Has Mueller made a statement on his findings? Has Trump been found innocent of obstruction of justice? Has Trump and his team been cleared of any wrongdoing?

the ******* narrative that was pushed has been admitted to being as fake as Hillary's DNC win.

the ******* narrative that was pushed has been admitted to being as fake as Hillary's DNC win.

Hmm, no it hasn't. The Senate and House committee investigations, the FBI's own investigation and of course special prosecutor Robert Mueller's investigation - all ongoing - prove the narrative is as factual as can be. Or is all this fake news too? None of this is happening as we sit here today? Please don't go down the rabbit hole Supe.

Hmm, no it hasn't. The Senate and House committee investigations, the FBI's own investigation and of course special prosecutor Robert Mueller's investigation - all ongoing - prove the narrative is as factual as can be. Or is all this fake news too? None of this is happening as we sit here today? Please don't go down the rabbit hole Supe.

Don't you realize yet Tibs, that they aren't going to find anything on Trump - Russia? That Mueller has been given a blank check to dig until he finds SOMETHING, ANYTHING to justify his 2-3 year investigation (because that's what it's going be)? And by the time it's all said and done, by the time you and I are talking election 2020, whatever "bomb" is going to drop from "Inside the Beltway" (which is what Mueller is) if won't have anything to ******* do with Russia. It will be something else.

And you'll forget all you wrote about "waiting for the investigation to be over" before judgement because you'll latch onto something new and terrible like the rest of the leftist lemmings.

Just remember who YOU'RE attaching your cart to in all this. Career politicians and corrupt new organizations that haven't been reporting "news" but rather opinions to generate ratings. You keep questioning our sanity to let Trump lead the way for a while, but I have yet to hear a good argument from you that someone else would have been better, that letting Washington just "continue on it's merry way" was what was good for this country.

If ANYTHING comes out of this (and it's actually a lot more positive things than you're willing to admit), it will be the message this sends to career politicians and the current state of media. I don't think they will EVER be able to do things like they have during the 1990's and 2000's. And that is a very good thing.

Don't you realize yet Tibs, that they aren't going to find anything on Trump - Russia?
How would you - or I - know this one way or another. We don't.

What came out is the people covering the story came out and admitted its complete and utter bullshit, all made up. Just like everyone with a mind of their own has said from the beginning.

How would you - or I - know this one way or another. We don't.

There's like 6 ******* agencies and committees investigating the matter and nothing has been found. Had it been, we would know already. Duh

Feinstein tried to call them down 6 weeks ago. They were having nothing of it. Ride off into the sunset snowflakes.

Amazing how quiet it is on the Robert Mueller special investigation front. Makes you think it's being run by a professional, no leaks, no nothing. It's been quiet, too quiet. You'd think if there's nothing there, then that would have leaked out by now. And I'm not talking about media talking heads, I'm talking about 'sources close to the investigation.'

Past week or so all I've read is Mueller quietly keeps adding prosecutors and investigators to his team. That doesn't seem to indicate he's not finding anything or is ready to roll back the investigation.

Anyway, I stand by what I've said. If Mueller clears Trump and his team of any wrongdoing regarding Russia, including collusion and obstruction of justice et al, I will apologize here on the board and admit I was wrong about this whole story.

In the meantime, I guess all we can do is wait as clearly Mueller won't be dropping any hints between now and then.

Last edited:
I think you are being far too optimistic Tibsy. History doesn't always confirm that special prosecutors are anything but expensive and unproductive tools used to seek out anything in general that is damning to the opposition.

The Justice Department appointed former FBI director Robert S. Mueller III on Wednesday to serve as a special counsel at the head of an investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The move figures to appease the dozens of Senate Democrats who called for an independent probe after President Trump fired James B. Comey as FBI director last week. (Mueller was Comey's predecessor.) With Trump wielding the power to nominate the next FBI director, who would then complete the investigation of Trump's campaign, the appearance of a conflict of interest seemed unavoidable.

Thus, the idea of a special prosecutor makes sense, in theory. In practice, some investigations headed by special prosecutors have rung up huge tabs while producing modest results.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ight-change-your-mind/?utm_term=.fcee49cdfaa6

70AiIdc.jpg

dhpoY5U.jpg

Amazing how quiet it is on the Robert Mueller special investigation front. Makes you think it's being run by a professional, no leaks, no nothing. It's been quiet, too quiet. You'd think if there's nothing there, then that would have leaked out by now. And I'm not talking about media talking heads, I'm talking about 'sources close to the investigation.'

Past week or so all I've read is Mueller quietly keeps adding prosecutors and investigators to his team. That doesn't seem to indicate he's not finding anything or is ready to roll back the investigation.

Anyway, I stand by what I've said. If Mueller clears Trump and his team of any wrongdoing regarding Russia, including collusion and obstruction of justice et al, I will apologize here on the board and admit I was wrong about this whole story.

In the meantime, I guess all we can do is wait as clearly Mueller won't be dropping any hints between now and then.

And may be there have been leaks............but they don't fit the Washington Posts narrative.

uh, yeah.

It would be very "ungovernmental" to hire a bunch of comrades, make much about organization, structure, plans, etc......and then do very little.

Will you apologize the first time Mueller says "we're working on it", or the 4th time, or when the consensus is they are just wasting time and resources?

Maybe his special prosecutor status, and his clear HR acumen will enable him to get new answers that the other 16 investigations, and the MSM have been unable to find.

Nothinburger.

Seems like the "evidence " is so obvious, Mueller ought to be done by now. Right?

Trying to understand what it is that you're all celebrating? That there are no leaks coming out of the ongoing Mueller investigation? Or do you have insider information on how that investigation is going? Whatever it is, I'm glad you're all so happy. I sure hope this lasts.

You know, maybe someone ought to figure out a way to charge those who've repeatedly tried to derail the new POTUS with such vigor with being counter productive to the interests and well-being of the nation.

You know, maybe someone ought to figure out a way to charge those who've repeatedly tried to derail the new POTUS with such vigor with being counter productive to the interests and well-being of the nation.

So we should charge Trump?.........

Glad to see some of the Trumptards coming around.

Seems like the "evidence " is so obvious, Mueller ought to be done by now. Right?

There are many threads to follow..it takes awhile ask Nixon.

What everyone should know about Peter W Smith, the potential missing link in the Trump-Russia probe
Connecting the dots.

The Wall Street Journal published two explosive reports detailing the actions of Republican operative Peter W. Smith during last year’s presidential election. According to the WSJ, Smith was seeking to acquire stolen Hillary Clinton emails from Russian hackers. Smith told associates that he discussed his activities with a key member of the Trump campaign, Michael Flynn.
The Trump campaign did not deny the connection, telling the WSJ that “if Mr. Flynn coordinated with him in any way, it would have been in his capacity as a private individual.”
Smith could be the missing link in the Trump-Russia probe that is now being conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The FBI, CIA, NSA and Director of National Intelligence have publicly stated that Russia hacked emails to help Trump win the election. The extent to which the Trump campaign collaborated with Russia in that effort is unknown. (Trump and his advisers have denied involvement.) But beyond his alleged connections to Flynn, Smith has deep ties to the Trump orbit and the Republican establishment.

Read the whole story here:

https://thinkprogress.org/know-about-peter-w-smith-fd05b9284cbd

Status
Not open for further replies.