• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
.........is it possible to fall any lower?
You haven't seen nothing yet. Once the wheels start falling off and the GOP starts to eat itself, that will be a - sad - sight to behold. The smoke & mirrors act can go on for only so long, in due time all will see the emperor has no clothes.

Ah...no.. my situation financially doesn't change with whomever is in power. Some of the beliefs I hold have to be put on the back shelf as far as policy goes when the backwards party takes power, but it's a war not a battle. And progressives have been winning since the 1930's so I have great faith, and am enjoying the crap out of the buyers remorse coming from the Trumptards at this point. There is a lot of Saint Peter " I don't know him!" before the **** crows stuff going around right now, its epically hilarious!

Ummm, where are you seeing regret form Trump voters? He's doing exactly what they wanted him to do. I think this buyer's remorse is in your head. And before you start quoting Republican politicians, they don't count because they hated him in the first place and didn't want him in. I'm talking about real people that wanted him there in the first place. The voters.

Ummm, where are you seeing regret form Trump voters? He's doing exactly what they wanted him to do. I think this buyer's remorse is in your head. And before you start quoting Republican politicians, they don't count because they hated him in the first place and didn't want him in. I'm talking about real people that wanted him there in the first place. The voters.

In my head huh?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/trumpgrets?lang=en

What's in your head? Obviously not the facts concerning Trumps promises and the epic failure and lies that he has bestowed on your ilk from day 1.

Like I said, hilarious watching the individual meltdowns as some of these mental midgets are barely now starting to realize they've been duped by someone with the I.Q. of an empty shoe box and the empathy of a ferrell cat.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!

In my head huh?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/trumpgrets?lang=en

What's in your head? Obviously not the facts concerning Trumps promises and the epic failure and lies that he has bestowed on your ilk from day 1.

Like I said, hilarious watching the individual meltdowns as some of these mental midgets are barely now starting to realize they've been duped by someone with the I.Q. of an empty shoe box and the empathy of a ferrell cat.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!

I bet 5% of those people are actual Trump voters. The other 95% are Hillary voters pretending to be Trump voters so they can pile on. Yawn.

I bet 5% of those people are actual Trump voters. The other 95% are Hillary voters pretending to be Trump voters so they can pile on. Yawn.

You're right...FAKE TWEETERS! FAKE TWEETERS! I forgot about the alternate reality of Trumptards, it's like arguing with a bible thumper; you can't win when that person lives in a fairy tale.

You were right Tibs...it can just go lower and lower.

The first time I go to Twitter to get my news will be the first time I go without a beer. IJS.

For some reason fake data makes them feel better while they are losing. It's funny.

I'm glad that video was listed as parody, because it was spot on enough to be believable.

As to the huge staff, why does Mueller need them it the infractions are so obvious?

I'm glad that video was listed as parody, because it was spot on enough to be believable.

As to the huge staff, why does Mueller need them it the infractions are so obvious?

A better question is where is Ivanka and Jared? After Jared lawyered up with some very high priced legal help they vanished into the background.

Ivanka was on Fox and friends though giving a speech on how she doesn't have much to do with the White House these days.

My....my.....how things have changed from February ...CYA...

A better question is where is Ivanka and Jared? After Jared lawyered up with some very high priced legal help they vanished into the background.

Ivanka was on Fox and friends though giving a speech on how she doesn't have much to do with the White House these days.

My....my.....how things have changed from February ...CYA...

Vanished into the background? They were both in Hamburg at the G20. Get your **** straight.
Probably meeting with Russian spies. LOL.

hahahahahahaha

G 20

3E60935A00000578-4324942-image-a-67_1489780526712.jpg

5960d5e3fc7e932b308b4567.jpg

image.jpg

170708040227-ivanka-trump-g20-exlarge-169.jpg

4210DA3200000578-4668724-image-a-37_1499287321757.jpg

4210D4B800000578-4668724-image-a-35_1499287305882.jpg

Trump Triumphs in Europe

President Trump frames anti-terrorism fight as a clash of civilizations, defending Western culture

President Trump’s speech in Warsaw cast the fight against terrorism as a clash of civilizations, adopting a framework that his two predecessors had determinedly avoided and linking it to his controversial policies on immigration.

The speech on Thursday offered extended praise for what Trump described as the unique virtues of Western civilization, which he said faced “dire threats.”

Those, he said, emanate from the “south or the east” — apparently a thinly veiled reference to the Islamic world — and could “erase the bonds of culture, faith and tradition that make us who we are.”

“The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive,” he said, one of nearly a dozen times that he invoked the idea of “will” during the course of the approximately 40-minute speech.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...706-story.html

----------------------------

Melania Trump shines on global stage with her diplomatic skills, grace

7_6_2017_beltway-poland-trum8201_c0-0-2010-1171_s885x516.jpg

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/6/melania-trump-shines-on-global-stage-with-her-dipl/

Last edited:
Stocks sink after Trump Jr. tweets Russia bombshell
http://www.businessinsider.com/stoc...tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

Global markets were rocked by Donald Trump Jr.'s shocking decision to release the full email correspondence between himself and a music publicist who arranged a June 2016
Trump Tower meeting with a woman who is identified as a "Russian government attorney."

The S&P 500 dropped as much as 0.5% on the news after trading little changed for most of the morning. The Dow slipped 0.4% as of 11:34 a.m. ET, while the more tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite lost just 0.1%.

In currency markets, the Russian ruble slid as much as 1.3% versus the US dollar.

screen%20shot%202017-07-11%20at%20112950%20am.png

I believe Robert Mueller's investigation - wherever it may have stood until now - has just been cranked up significantly. For the board's Trump apologists, absolutely nothing to see here, naturally.

THE EMAILS: Trump Jr. posts exchange that promised dirt on Clinton as 'part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump'
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-posted-rob-goldstone-emails-russia-2017-7

Donald Trump Jr. tweeted what he claims is the full email correspondence between himself and the music publicist who reportedly arranged the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a woman who is identified as a "Russian government attorney."

In a statement attached to the tweet, Trump Jr. said he was releasing the emails "in order to be totally transparent" about the ordeal. He said the first email was from Rob Goldstone, the music publicist for a Russian pop star with connections to Trump, on June 3, 2016, who says he set up the meeting.

The New York Times reported on Monday that Trump Jr. was told in an email that the Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, had damaging information about soon-to-be Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. He was also told that this meeting was part of a Russian effort to help his father's campaign.

The emails Trump Jr. shared seem to confirm the Times report.

In the emails, Veselnitskaya is identified as a "Russian government attorney" and Goldstone tells Trump Jr. that she would like to share damanging information about Clinton as "part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump."

Goldstone says in an email to Trump that Veselnitskaya "offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

In response to Goldstone's initial email requesting the meeting and promising incriminating information on Clinton, Trump Jr. responded, "If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

In that first email, Goldstone wrote that the "crown prosecutor of Russia" met with Aras Agalarov, a wealthy Azerbaijani-Russian developer who brought now-President Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant to Moscow in 2013, and "offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

Sounds like Hillary has more criminal links to Russia than Trump....

Regardless, this looks bad. Maybe not so much for the President, but if his son, Kushner and Manafort knew, the President knew.

There is something there. This is the first evidence I have seen. Junior is in deep ****. Wonder if he is falling on his sword for the Donald. Hmmmmm.

would someone enlighten me to exactly what law or statue was broken? I still don't see a crime here.

After some thought, I don't know that he did commit a crime. The optics are bad for sure. I would imagine campaigns go about trying to find dirt on other campaigns all the time. Not sure they get it from foreign governments very often.

Even so, there is no proof any information was obtained. That being the case, why hide all these meetings and have to lie about **** over and over and over? That is the part that really looks bad. Anxious to see how this all shakes out.

from the ultra left NPR, PDFs of the emails released.

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/11/53664...-russia-was-working-to-support-trump-campaign

dude didnt even meet with anyone. sure, he was contacted, but does that incriminate someone if they're merely contacted? hell, he didnt even meet with someone. he asked for a phone call, initially. doesn't seem he was puttng too much stock in all this.

but... kolluzion, komrade!

Last edited:
I want one Liberal to look me in the eye and with a straight face tell me Clinton did not have meetings exactly like this and put pressure on her donors from foreign countries do exactly the same thing. This is a ******* non story it is how politics is done and has been for centuries.

I would imagine campaigns go about trying to find dirt on other campaigns all the time.

In fact, I would guarantee that this is what a good chunk of campaign funds regularly go towards. It's so commonly done there are tons of movies and TV shows depicting this very thing and making light of it. It's much a part of politics as shaking hands and kissing babies.

Last edited:
The crime would be in what was exchanged for any collusion. If Russians were promised any sanctions relief, get ready for some hangings.
We still do hang for Treason don't we?

The crime would be in what was exchanged for any collusion. If Russians were promised any sanctions relief, get ready for some hangings.
We still do hang for Treason don't we?

what. was. exchanged?
can. you. show. anything?

evidence. factual. *******. evidence.

not - glorious trampled feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.