• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumps collusion with Comey has as much chance of him getting arrested as Hillary's emails. ZERO CHANCE.

The only way Trump could be forced to resign is getting him to testify under oath. It won't matter what it is for. He's not a quick thinking speaker, and has been caught in numerous lies when he allows himself to meander and exaggerate. He gets caught lying under oath, and they boot him for perjury. It would be a lame way of getting rid of a sitting president. If he actually did something, then yea, I'd be all for removing him, but catching him in a lie under false pretenses would be getting rid of a guy for the wrong reasons.

He won an election over a Democrat. As much as they cheat and phony up votes, Trump HAD to be doing something illegal to win.

Not only that, he beat the Republicans as well. Nobody in power wanted Trump. These people in charge still don't understand why he won. They don't understand how angry most Americans are outside NY and Cali.

They think Trump won because he's a "celebrity" or an "outsider" and the public is stupid. That's why you now hear about people like Mark Zuckerberg and the Rock, or the CEO of Disney may want to run. They think they just need to be famous or an outsider and people will vote for them.

The problem is that's not why Trump won. He won because every time he spoke, he talked about action. He gave real answers to questions and not the usualy 5 minutes of rambling that didn;t actually say anything.

That's why an establishment shill like Jeb had no shot in those debates. The Reps had real debates for a change. That's why Trump and Cruz went to the top. They were the 2 who gave the most direct answers and that's what people want.

WAR!!!

White House goes on offense, slams DNC, Clintons for ‘collusion’

Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders used Wednesday’s off-camera briefing to highlight DNC and Clinton ties to foreign governments including Russia and Ukraine.

“If we’re looking at Russia relationships with anybody, it would be directly with the Clintons,” she said, citing examples of a speech former President Bill Clinton gave in Russia for which he reportedly earned over $500,000 and reports of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton selling what Sanders described as “a third of the world’s uranium” to Russia.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...offense-slams-dnc-clintons-for-collusion.html

Trumps collusion with Comey has as much chance of him getting arrested as Hillary's emails. ZERO CHANCE.

The only way Trump could be forced to resign is getting him to testify under oath. It won't matter what it is for. He's not a quick thinking speaker, and has been caught in numerous lies when he allows himself to meander and exaggerate. He gets caught lying under oath, and they boot him for perjury. It would be a lame way of getting rid of a sitting president. If he actually did something, then yea, I'd be all for removing him, but catching him in a lie under false pretenses would be getting rid of a guy for the wrong reasons.

Bill Clinton lied under oath. He didn't resign. He got impeached, but was never removed from office. A lot of people don't see the difference. Impeachment is not an automatic removal from office.

"If a person neglects to lock their doors and they get robbed, it's their own damn fault."

FAIL.

that. that right there.
that explains a whole fuckton about the Democrats.

no personal responsibility + people cannot control themselves = Democratic mindset.

holy ****. you really think, Flog, that someone would just be unable to contain themselves and rob a place if the doors were unlocked? do you really think that people SHOULD leave their doors unlocked?

******* dense *************.

that. that right there.
that explains a whole fuckton about the Democrats.

no personal responsibility + people cannot control themselves = Democratic mindset.

holy ****. you really think, Flog, that someone would just be unable to contain themselves and rob a place if the doors were unlocked? do you really think that people SHOULD leave their doors unlocked?

******* dense *************.

Dense is not understanding I was alluding to Burgandy's logic that it's the homeowners fault for getting robbed. What did you think I meant by "FAIL"?

Holy ****, you really think the Russians should be able to hack people's emails and not be held accountable? That's right, you do!

If you car is stolen because you left the keys in it, insurance will not pay.

If it wasn't a crime to steal a car that had the keys in it you'd have a much stronger point.

And don't get me started on insurance. Insurance fraud is a redundant term.

If you car is stolen because you left the keys in it, insurance will not pay.

If it wasn't a crime to steal a car that had the keys in it you'd have a much stronger point.

And don't get me started on insurance. Insurance fraud is a redundant term.

Dense is not understanding I was alluding to Burgandy's logic that it's the homeowners fault for getting robbed. What did you think I meant by "FAIL"?

Holy ****, you really think the Russians should be able to hack people's emails and not be held accountable? That's right, you do!

YOU are clearly stating that people should not be held accountable for their own misgivings or responsibilities.
I see you whining loudly about this alleged email ****, but you were silent as a church mouse when some political leader promised more flexibility after an election.

What i don't understand is that we hack / steal / spy / obtain information in any way possible, but if someone does it to us then suddenly it is a major problem. Didnt we get caught bugging / spying on people that were our allies not too long ago??
I am not condoning the having, but we do it as well and it is up to us to have the proper protection in place.

Jus like I perdicted

For Trump supporters outside DC, Russia stories a nothingburger

Whatever credibility the media had before and during the campaign, it has dissipated because of a barrage of negative and false press stories that a 5 year old can see are politically motivated. Not for nothing are Americans known for their heightened sense of fair play. And the treatment of Donald Trump has triggered a defensive reflex in many voters that has destroyed not only the media's credibility, but has opened many eyes to the dangers of a partisan press.

The media's obsessive hysteria over the presidency of Donald Trump has perhaps once and for all buried the media myths that US politics has lovingly promoted for decades; that the press is fair and non-partisan. Those of us who obsessively follow politics have known this since at least the 1970's. But it's taken the presidency of Donald Trump to make the rest of the country aware that something is very wrong with the American media and ordinary people are sensing a dramatic change in a media that is so anti-Trump and anti-GOP that they aren't even bothering to hide it anymore.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...utside_dc_russia_stories_a_nothingburger.html

Reactions: MTC
Yep... the NSA hacks every single electronic device in america and the cia is doing that to every other country including allies... im not afraid of the truth getting out.. I understand the point of confidentiality to a point, but the Dems collusion for Hillary was a crime... and all of this is just diverting attention from it..

Look im certainly not voting Trump next cycle, but there is zero chance ill vote dem either thanks to all of this... however a great many of my independent friends are going to spite vote for Trump partially cause they think this is unfair and some cause they think the Dem reaction is hilarious... i keep warning these libs about the dangers of alienating the center but they don't gove a damn as long as their agenda gets attention... when they lose the midterms badly maybe they will learn... or maybe a third party finally gets a shot thanks to all this insipidity

Yep... the NSA hacks every single electronic device in america and the cia is doing that to every other country including allies... im not afraid of the truth getting out.. I understand the point of confidentiality to a point, but the Dems collusion for Hillary was a crime... and all of this is just diverting attention from it..

Look im certainly not voting Trump next cycle, but there is zero chance ill vote dem either thanks to all of this... however a great many of my independent friends are going to spite vote for Trump partially cause they think this is unfair and some cause they think the Dem reaction is hilarious... i keep warning these libs about the dangers of alienating the center but they don't gove a damn as long as their agenda gets attention... when they lose the midterms badly maybe they will learn... or maybe a third party finally gets a shot thanks to all this insipidity

I'll be honest. I'll probably vote Trump again next cycle. I think the media circus is just too much of a whirlwind right now and the liberals are
heavily involved and set on taking him down using the media as a weopon. Thats my opinion

I'll be honest. I'll probably vote Trump again next cycle. I think the media circus is just too much of a whirlwind right now and the liberals are
heavily involved and set on taking him down using the media as a weopon. Thats my opinion

Trump's election was necessary for a political revolution. I said all along that was my goal in voting for him. Hopefully this will bring some real people out of the woodwork to run for office and make phony *** politicians understand they are no longer relevant unless they start looking out for the American people and not themselves. If a 2nd Trump term is necessary to finish the job, then he'll be getting another vote from me. Somebody needed to take a stick of dynamite and shove it up the corrupt political system's *** and light the fuse. It is underway. The rejection of empty suit politicians and rejection of the corrupt media that props them up is coming through loud and clear. Middle America has spoken. The media will figure out soon that Middle America doesn't give a tin **** about whatever the latest controversy they can think up.

Last edited:
oh yeah, vote for these beauties

920x920.jpg

Brad Sherman (D-CA)

Rep. Al Green (D-Texas)

I see the Republicans trying to push forward with legislature (good or bad) while the Democrats continue to whine, complain and delay.
I do not see elected officials working TOGETHER as representatives of the people who elected them.

What was that thing about the little boy who cried wolf too often?

What was that thing about the little boy who cried wolf too often?

Not only that, but the Russians have been playin' games for quite some time and the Dems knew it.

What Did Hillary Know about Russian Interference?
https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-did-hillary-know-about-russian-interference-1499723857

As the search for evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government enters its second year, a senior congressional Republican sees mounting evidence that Russia has been engaged in a long-term campaign to disrupt the energy agenda now promoted by Donald Trump. Today the House Science Committee sent this column the following statement from Chairman Lamar Smith:

If you connect the dots, it is clear that Russia is funding U.S. environmental groups in an effort to suppress our domestic oil and gas industry, specifically hydraulic fracking. They have established an elaborate scheme that funnels money through shell companies in Bermuda. This scheme may violate federal law and certainly distorts the U.S. energy market. The American people deserve to know the truth and I am confident Secretary Mnuchin will investigate the allegations.

He’s referring to Trump Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. On Friday Mr. Smith released a letter that he and Energy Subcommittee Chairman Randy Weber sent to Mr. Mnuchin asking for an investigation of “what appears to be a concerted effort by foreign entities to funnel millions of dollars through various non-profit entities to influence the U.S. energy market.” The two Texas Republicans added:

According to the former Secretary General of NATO, “Russia, as part of their sophisticated information and disinformation operations, engaged actively with so-called nongovernmental organizations – environmental organizations working against shale gas – to maintain dependence on imported Russian gas.” Other officials have indicated the same scheme is unfolding in the U.S.

The letter from Messrs. Smith and Weber also says that according to public sources, including a 2014 report from Republican staff on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, “entities connected to the Russian government are using a shell company registered in Bermuda, Klein Ltd. (Klein), to funnel tens of millions of dollars to a U.S.-based 501(c)(3) private foundation,” which supports various environmental groups.

In response to an inquiry from this column, Roderick M. Forrest of Bermuda’s Wakefield Quin Limited says in an emailed statement:

The allegations are completely false and irresponsible. Our firm has represented Klein since its inception, and we can state categorically that at no point did this philanthropic organization receive or expend funds from Russian sources or Russian-connected sources and Klein has no Russian connection whatsoever.

Leaving aside the specific question of which vehicles Putin’s government uses to conduct influence campaigns, the two Texas Republicans aren’t the only ones who have made the more general accusation that Russia has been funding green front groups to disrupt energy supplies that would compete with Russian oil and gas. If a document posted last year on WikiLeaks is to be believed, Clinton campaign staff summarized in an email attachment Hillary Clinton’s remarks on the subject during a private speech:

Clinton Talked About “Phony Environmental Groups” Funded By The Russians To Stand Against Pipelines And Fracking. “We were up against Russia pushing oligarchs and others to buy media. We were even up against phony environmental groups, and I’m a big environmentalist, but these were funded by the Russians to stand against any effort, oh that pipeline, that fracking, that whatever will be a problem for you, and a lot of the money supporting that message was coming from Russia.” [Remarks at tinePublic, 6/18/14]

w9KVnaf.png

chalupa.jpg

207596_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.