• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is if you applied all the same details to a Hillary Clinton presidency and it was Chelsea that met with some representatives of a hostile foreign power, republicans would be drawing up impeachment papers as we speak.

All I know is if you applied all the same details to a Hillary Clinton presidency and it was Chelsea that met with some representatives of a hostile foreign power, republicans would be drawing up impeachment papers as we speak.

No they wouldn't. They have proven themselves over and over to be spineless tools.

83KUqEX.jpg

Holy crap, if you're Trump and you've lost Trey ******* Gowdy, it may be time to throw in the towel.

I guess we see this same interview through different color glasses, cause I didn't hear nuffin that even slightly suggested that we lost Trey F*ckin' Gowdy and it was time to throw in the towel. But then I don't get paid to put my glasses on so they might not be as tinted as yours.

I do think that the Libs are overextending the patience of the American people with this nonsense though. Enough with the vitriol, you lost already...get over it.

207590_image.jpg

You must have been sleeping during the Obama years.

I have Russia hockey shirt from the sochi 2014. Does that make me suspect? O.o

Im not really sure. Did you agree to meet with a lawyer from Russia who claimed to have information on your political opponent obtained through espionage while you were wearing your jersey. You might want to keep that jersey handy. Sounds like you just might. You might also want to work on your goose step.

Reactions: MTC
uh-oh

This could turn out to be very bad for Democrats.

Sen. Grassley (R-Iowa) was on Fox & Friends this morning saying his committee would be calling the Russian lawyer who contacted Don Jr. to testify why she was in the country illegally during the Obama administration and attended congressional hearings when she should have been deported.

uh-oh

this could turn out to be very bad for democrats.

Sen. Grassley (r-iowa) was on fox & friends this morning saying his committee would be calling the russian lawyer who contacted don jr. To testify why she was in the country illegally during the obama administration and attended congressional hearings when she should have been deported.

open. Borders.

uh-oh

This could turn out to be very bad for Democrats.

Sen. Grassley (R-Iowa) was on Fox & Friends this morning saying his committee would be calling the Russian lawyer who contacted Don Jr. to testify why she was in the country illegally during the Obama administration and attended congressional hearings when she should have been deported.

Ah, so the meeting was a set up. She was planted by the Obama-Clinton cartel.

Obama's in this up to his neck, I bet

Veselnitskaya was in our country illegally during the Obama administration and attended congressional hearings listening to Obama's ambassador to Russia, Michael McFaul, testify.

Veselnitskaya-McFaulForeignAffairsCommittee06142016-.jpg

Obama's US ambassador to Russia, Michael McFaul (r) announced he planned to travel to Moscow in December 2016 to work on ensuring a smooth transition to Hillary Clinton's presidency.

former-us-ambassador-russia-michael-mcfaul.jpg

PRESIDENT TRUMP Defends Son Don Jr. from Democrat Media in Greatest Witchhunt in Political History

Donald Trump Jr. sat down with an exclusive interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity Tuesday evening to discuss the overblown story about him meeting with a Russian lawyer during the 2016 presidential election.

President Trump defended his son in the greatest witchhunt in political history on Wednesday morning.

Donald Trump Jr. went on with Sean Hannity to explain his 20 minute meeting with Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya last June to discuss Hillary Clinton’s possible illegal activity with Russia.

The meeting ended up being a bust and only lasted 20 minutes.

Natalia Veselnitskaya was seen sitting with Obama’s Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul during a Foreign Affairs Committee hearing in Washington DC 8 days after cold-contacting Trump Jr. in Trump Tower.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-media-greatest-witchhunt-political-history/

So if the result of the investigation is that election fraud occurred, would the results of the election be overturned?
Would we get to vote again?

So if the result of the investigation is that election fraud occurred, would the results of the election be overturned?

Election fraud? Really? LOL.

hahahahaha!

There is NO DO OVER election!

hahahahahahahaha

and because of all this bullshit it will only make Republicans come out and vote EVEN MORE!

even those that don't like Trump!

4 more years!

4 more years!

4 more years!

and then it will be Ivanka's turn!

ed80f1286859fc9ff7c3cd2cd1c12973.jpg

hahahahahaha

The Dems projections of their own corrupt behaviors is ridiculous. We are done with them!

I think Ivanka would be great. She is smart, savy and most importantly restrained. All characteristics she must have inherited from her Mother because her father is the jackass of all time.

It's not a media witch hunt if there is an intelligence investigation associated with it.

You also can't defend illegal activity of a Russian lawyer by saying some other guy also talked to her, because BOTH instances need to be investigated independently. I find it very difficult to believe that a russian lawyer would be allowed into a congressional hearing if she wasn't part of the detail of the Russian being interviewed at said hearing. This is simply a muddying the waters technique I have grown accustom to seeing from the right.

The Left however is not without fault. The news about Trump Jr didn't show me a smoking gun. There was a lot of commentary and speculation. The meat of the intent will be brought out after an investigation. Until that happens, this info is also moot.

It has already been concluded that no vote fraud occurred, meaning no actual votes were altered. Just the normal Dem total of dead people voting. You know, the usual.

the only thing that happened here was somebody hacked Podesta because he was dumb enough to open a phishing email and somebody released his emails which showed factual info about how Dems rigged the primary for Hillary.

The Dems refused to allow the FBI to look at their servers to investigate. They are the ones with something to hide.

if anything -- ANYTHING -- negative about Sir Edmund Hillary's Amazing Technicolor Pantsuit had been available, wouldn't the alleged Russian attorney be dead? or wouldnt Trump Jr be dead? just going on set precedent, they'd both be on the other side of the grass.

Talking to a Russian lawyer is NOT illegal, even if she had some evidence against Hillary. That is no different than any of the "anonymous sources" the news media always uses. Getting dirt on a candidate is what every politician out there does. You can't tell me Hilldog and the main stream media arm of the DNC weren't out looking for every and any source (no matter where the source came from or how shady) to find dirt on Trump. What Trump Jr. said/did/emailed may seem a little unethical but every politician and reporter is. He did nothing illegal.

Basically, the Dems and the Trump haters are going to cry collusion if anyone associated with Trump even walked by a person that has any Russian blood in them. They don't have to be working for Putin and the Russian government. This entire thing is ridiculous.

Tape, the FBI had the servers and went through them.

Read? Who can trust fake news now a days?

The NSA has every correspondence sent via email.

But that is different than looking at the server itself for evidence. They have not been given physical access to the servers yet as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

That Russian lawyer was working with the democrats from the get go. This whole Russian crap is a complete **** show and set up. Dirty ******* pool. Just obstructing and creating diversions. What a nasty bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.