• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well your assertion about the meeting only being about the adoption thing is completely false. The email said they had **** on Clinton and Don Jr. Said Love it. And your belief about them not getting good intel is strictly reliant on your belief in their word. That doesnt look very good right now.
Shitburger.

And your belief that they did get something is based on what?

And your belief that they did get something is based on what?
Absolutely nothing. I wasn't at the meeting and have no idea what was said or used. However they clearly went there for the information and the idea that anyone is supposed to take any of these people at their word is comedic at best.

Absolutely nothing. I wasn't at the meeting and have no idea what was said or used. However they clearly went there for the information and the idea that anyone is supposed to take any of these people at their word is comedic at best.

Trump campaign released no "dirt" on Hillary therefore it's pretty safe to assume they didn't get any from this meeting.

The only dirt on Hillary came from Podesta's computer that was compromised by him falling for a phishing scheme. Funny how "dirt" on the clintons is just the truth. That's all the emails showed was true information, unlike Trump who was hounded by a proven fake dossier.

Open it ALL up!

pedo-podesta-exposed-by-maria-bartiromo.jpg

John Podesta: I Didn't Have Any Stock In Russian Companies During 2016 Election

MARIA BARTIROMO: Do you find it odd that there has been so much attention on the Trump campaign for potential 'collusion' with Russia, when it is the Democrats who really have deeper and stronger ties to Russia?

I mean, John, as I ask you that, your own ties to Russian entities -- you joined the board of a small Russian energy company in 2011, two months later a Russian entity owned by the Kremlin invested $35 million in the company, you were given 75,000 shares in a Russian company, which you failed to disclose when you became an Obama associate.

JOHN PODESTA: Maria, that is not true. I fully disclosed, I was completely compliant, and by the way, I devested before I started working at the White House.

BARTIROMO: But where did you divest to? Why do some people say you divested to your adult children?

PODESTA: I divested it consistent with the advice I was given by the White House consel's office... And the fact that you're picking through my emails that were stolen by the Russians via WikiLeaks-- ... I didn't have any stock in any Russian company.

BARTIROMO: Tjhat's not true John.

PODESTA: It is not a Russian company... I didn't have any shares in any Russian company.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...n_russian_companies_during_2016_election.html

------------------------

Red-handed LIAR!

Uncovering the Russia ties of Hillary’s campaign chief

On Jan. 18, 2011, a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited announced Podesta’s appointment to its board. Months later, Rusnano, a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin, pumped $35 million into Joule. Serving alongside Podesta on Joule’s board were senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and oligarch Ruben Vardanyan, who has been appointed by Putin to a Russian economic modernization council.

Bartiromo asked Podesta why he failed to disclose his role in Joule as required by law when he entered the White House in January 2014 to serve as counselor to President Barack Obama.

But according to his own financial disclosure form, Podesta only listed two of the three entities that made up Joule Unlimited, failing to disclose his presence on the board of the Dutch-registered Stichting Joule Global Foundation.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

Isn't there the old saying about how you can tell what certain people are up to behind the scenes because it's what they'll be accusing everybody else of doing? Interesting.

The white house is mishandling this Russian situation.

The story changes daily, and that is a problem.

First is was, no one on my staff has met with the Russians. The people getting security clearances in the white house seem to have Russian Amnesia, when it comes to meetings. This is no longer a single instance. We have 4-5 people that are being investigated or already lost their jobs due to Russian involvement.

It just seems fishy from an outside perspective. Why would they all lie and say they never met with Russians? I would extrapolate that they were hiding something.

Now TJ and Kush are being caught in lies. On who was at the meeting, what the content of the meeting was, etc.

Trump's statement kind of opened another book. I thought he should have stayed out of it, but he chose to defend his son by saying "Anyone would have taken this meeting". From a business perspective, this statement has merit, in information gathering on the competition. In a political situation, it is an issue when you are getting that information from a foreign source. Trump has indirectly admitted to understanding the content of that meeting, by stating "we didn't get any usable information out of it". That is a dangerous statement. He now stated, that he knew who was at the meeting, and of all of the details that were discussed. That alone will get him subpoenaed if the Russian intelligence officer tells a different story than Trump's staff.

Also stating you didn't get usable information in an attempted foreign collusion meeting is not a defense to foreign collusion. It's like saying you can't go to jail for attempted murder, since you didn't actually kill someone. In all cases, a crime was committed.

Right now, Trump is his own worst enemy, and he needs to keep his mouth shut on this topic.

Trump is biting cnn's bluff.
The whole russian **** is fabricated fake news. Cnn is up to something imo

I have yet to talk to anybody that gives a **** about this "Russian" subversion theory. It has played itself out a long time ago. If there was a fire under all that vitriolic smoke, it would have become visible by now. There is (IMO) just about an even chance that this whole comedic hoopla will come back and bite the Dems in the ***.

Waayy too many skeletons in that closet to even try to shut the door.

clinton-criminal-skeletons-in-the-closet.jpeg

Trump campaign released no "dirt" on Hillary therefore it's pretty safe to assume they didn't get any from this meeting.

Answer me this:

1. John spent four and a half hours at the lake fishing, but didn't catch any fish. Did John go fishing?
2. Brian bought a sawed-off shotgun and ski mask and tried to rob his local bank. The lock on the safe was jammed, so he couldn't get to the cash inside, thus he fled through the back door. Did Brian try to rob a bank?
3. Amy noticed her classmate's purse was left unattended on the back of her chair. She quietly snagged it and put it in her backpack. When she got home, she sadly noticed there was nothing in the purse but a bunch of kleenex and some gummy bears, so she threw it all in the trash. Did Amy steal her classmate's purse?
4. Dave saw his buddy typing his password to his online bank. He rushed home and accessed the account using the password. Unfortunately there was only $4.95 on the account, so he couldn't withdraw anything. Did Dave steal his buddy's password to try to rob his account?
5. Susan met with a friend who promised her the answer key to this week's biology exam. She brought the answer keys in with her and used it to answer the questions. Turns out the key was for last year's test, and she failed the exam. Did Susan cheat on the exam?

Or, in your opinion, none of them did anything since they didn't succeed in achieving what they set out to do?

Last edited:
This helps explain at least some of the madness here at SN.

No One Cares About Russia in the World Breitbart Made
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/15/...breitbart-made.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Another argument holds that Mr. Trump’s efforts to discredit mainstream outlets, echoed by the right-wing media, have stripped his followers of their ability to distinguish what’s real from what isn’t.

As American politics has become more polarized and tribal, it’s gotten harder to shake voters from their partisan loyalties. At least so far, the news that Donald Trump Jr. was prepared to accept Russian help to subvert a United States election doesn’t appear to have changed this state of affairs. If you’re not a Republican, watching Republicans react to the news can feel a bit like witnessing a mass hallucination. Even more so when some emissary from the alternate Republican universe like Kellyanne Conway teleports onto CNN or another mainstream outlet to state her case.

If special counsel Robert Mueller finds evidence of Russian collusion, it will be followed by a bigger test measuring just what it takes to snap out of a mass hallucination.

This helps explain at least some of the madness here at SN.

No One Cares About Russia in the World Breitbart Made
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/15/...breitbart-made.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Did you completely miss the Liberal/CNN/Mainstream Media humiliation of the Russian Comey "Nothingburger" not too long ago? That is one short memories you folks have. Or perhaps only selective. Keep running to kick that football that CNN and their ilk repeatedly set you up for though. One of these times it might still be there when you swing that leg at it. So far it's been nothing but embarrassing whiffs, but the law of averages says you will get one eventually.

Answer me this:

1. John spent four and a half hours at the lake fishing, but didn't catch any fish. Did John go fishing?
2. Brian bought a sawed-off shotgun and ski mask and tried to rob his local bank. The lock on the safe was jammed, so he couldn't get to the cash inside, thus he fled through the back door. Did Brian try to rob a bank?
3. Amy noticed her classmate's purse was left unattended on the back of her chair. She quietly snagged it and put it in her backpack. When she got home, she sadly noticed there was nothing in the purse but a bunch of kleenex and some gummy bears, so she threw it all in the trash. Did Amy steal her classmate's purse?
4. Dave saw his buddy typing his password to his online bank. He rushed home and accessed the account using the password. Unfortunately there was only $4.95 on the account, so he couldn't withdraw anything. Did Dave steal his buddy's password to try to rob his account?
5. Susan met with a friend who promised her the answer key to this week's biology exam. She brought the answer keys in with her and used it to answer the questions. Turns out the key was for last year's test, and she failed the exam. Did Susan cheat on the exam?

Or, in your opinion, none of them did anything since they didn't succeed in achieving what they set out to do?
Again show me where they did anything illegal.

BAM!

Boomerang!

Is Russiagate Really Hillarygate?

According to an insider account, the Clinton team, put together the Russia Gate narrative within 24 hours of her defeat. The Clinton account explained that Russian hacking and election meddling caused her unexpected loss.

The Clinton account explained that Russian hacking and election meddling caused her unexpected loss. Her opponent, Donald Trump, was a puppet of Putin. Trump, they said, “encourages espionage against our people.” The scurrilous Trump dossier, prepared by a London opposition research firm, Orbis, and paid for by unidentified Democrat donors, formed a key part of the Clinton narrative: Trump’s sexual and business escapades in Russia had made him a hostage of the Kremlin, ready to do its bidding.

That was Hillary's way to say that Trump is really not President of the United States—a siren call adopted by the Democratic party and media.

The most under covered story of Russia Gate is the interconnection between the Clinton campaign, an unregistered foreign agent of Russia headquartered in DC (Fusion GPS), and the Christopher Steele Orbis dossier.

This connection has raised the question of whether Kremlin prepared the dossier as part of a disinformation campaign to sow chaos in the US political system. If ordered and paid for by Hillary Clinton associates, Russia Gate is turned on its head as collusion between Clinton operatives (not Trump’s) and Russian intelligence. Russia Gate becomes Hillary Gate.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulro...s-russiagate-really-hillarygate/#372826b35cf6

Crickets from Elfie and Tibs on this. Colluding with Russia is ok when Dems do it.

Crickets from Elfie and Tibs on this. Colluding with Russia is ok when Dems do it.

I responded pages ago...

I'm sure Robert Mueller will be looking at all angles. Remember the wording of his mandate is to investigate any Americans colluding with foreign powers to influence the elections. I presume that would include Hillary, Loretta Lynch et al. So let the chips fall where they may, I'm all for it.

Cough. It's illegal when that someone happens to be an agent or otherwise connected to a foreign government. But you probably knew that already and are just trying to be cute.

She's a private attorney and someone who lobbies on behalf of Russian businesses. She has no direct connection to the Russian government. The fact that she is continually referred to in the media as a "government agent" or "government attorney" just shows how desperate they are to make something out of nothing.

She has no direct connection to the Russian government.
Keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel more comfortable with - and helps you stomach - all of Trump's lies.

Scandal of Donald Trump Jr's alleged Russian collusion will force his father to resign, Columbia law professor predicts
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-emails-jared-kushner-donald-jr-a7842496.html

Though some think the President will be impeached, it is becoming increasingly likely he will resign of his own accord.

Donald Trump will probably resign over a constitutional crisis caused by his son-in-law and son, a leading professor of law at Columbia University predicts.

Philip Bobbitt describes the President’s resignation as a consequence of his family members being prosecuted as “the likeliest possibility.”

Emails released by Donald Trump Jr show that he met with a Kremlin-based lawyer last summer, along with Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort, the Republican campaign’s then chairman.

Trump Jr's response to being offered compromising information about Hillary Clinton ahead of the November election was to write “if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer”.

“Whatever [Trump’s] policy goals, it has long been clear that creating a dynasty — having destroyed the two reigning political dynasties in the last campaign — is his greatest objective,” Professor Bobbitt writes in the Evening Standard.

“Resignation, as remote as it seems right now, might well be a choice the President would make to save his children from prison, and himself from future prosecution.”

He says resignation would be the best way out of the “mess” created by allegations of collusion with Russia over interference in the US Presidential election.

Professor Bobbitt is a nephew of former President Lyndon B Johnson and a well-respected constitutional theorist.

He has acted as special adviser to every US President since his uncle, except Nixon, George W Bush, and now Trump.

He holds degrees from Princeton, Yale and Oxford.

In the article, Professor Bobbitt also suggests that if Trump were to be impeached rather than resigning of his own accord, this would happen not on the basis of the President receiving a bribe but of him having offered one.

“By determining that the head of the FBI, James Comey, wished to continue in his post, the President came perilously close to violating the constitution when he then stated that he would “think about it”, and raised the subject of Comey terminating the Russia investigation.

“Indeed, the offering of such a bribe formed one of the counts in Richard Nixon’s impeachment when it was alleged he offered a judicial promotion to a judge for favourable treatment in court."

Title of the film: From Russia with love: how Trump supporters were bamboozled and lost their damn minds.

Fixed it for ya MTC.

Reactions: MTC
Status
Not open for further replies.