• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this you would think that the entire scope of the investigation over the past two months has centered around this meeting. This meeting is only the most recent revelation and another in a troubling line of "Oh, I forgot about that" disclosures by the Trump team.

what part of the memo did you not understand over this entire thing being called a "Nothingburger"?

Nothing

Fat-burger.jpg

Reading this you would think that the entire scope of the investigation over the past two months has centered around this meeting. This meeting is only the most recent revelation and another in a troubling line of "Oh, I forgot about that" disclosures by the Trump team.

I would explain it as the latest example of, "Let's throw some more **** at the wall and see if any of it will stick this time." It's just jumping willy nilly from one thing to the next. I would equate it to a bunch of little mice running around gnawing at a box with food in it.....just trying to make some small crack to wriggle through. What is inside that box is Trump's impeachment. And any subject they can grab on to whether it's fictional or not, justifies the means. That's all this is.

Last edited:
It's their job.
I'm sure all these odd stories circulating has the agencies like: " honestly, wtf?!"

Intelligence can get information and start investigating news reports, but the investigation has been ongoing for a year now.

Damn left-wing, liberal media....witch hunt.....wild goose chase....

This Fox News host can’t believe Donald Trump Jr’s Russia defense
http://www.salon.com/2017/07/17/this-fox-news-host-cant-believe-donald-trump-jrs-russia-defense/

Andrew Napolitano says that there should be an investigation into potential connections between Trump and Russia

Team Trump’s stumbling defense of Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer has unraveled so badly in recent days that even Fox News is hard pressed to find a legal analyst who backs the White House.

The network’s senior judicial analyst, Andrew Napolitano, refuted the White House’s latest legal defense on Monday morning.

“It is a crime to receive something of value when you are a campaign official from a foreign person or foreign government,” Napolitano said. “Is this enough to commence a criminal investigation? Answer: yes. Because it is suspicious that they met with these people, that they didn’t consult a lawyer, that one of these people is former KGB-GRU — that’s the Russian intelligence arm.”

Napolitano went on to ask, “Why didn’t Jared Kushner tell the FBI about it unless he was trying to hide something?”

In recent days, the president has posted multiple Twitter defenses of his son, who along with his brother-in-law Jared Kushner and then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort attended meeting at Trump Tower with Kremlin-linked attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya and other associates in an effort to get opposition research on Hillary Clinton.

“That’s politics,” Trump insisted on Monday. Trump argued that “most politicians would have gone to a meeting like the one Don Jr attended in order to get info on an opponent.”

As Ronald Reagan once explained, however, there’s an old rule in politics: “If you’re explaining, you’re losing.” Trump’s defense of his campaign’s actions have evolved so quickly — from denial to lying to a norm-debasing rationalization — that it appears that he may fully know he’s losing

Last edited:
Brilliant.

[h=1]Joy Reid destroys GOPer’s ‘made-up conspiracy’ with instant fact check[/h]

LIBS STILL CAN'T

GET OVER IT!

Republicans don't care what you think

Trump Approval at 50% or Higher in US Counties That Put Him in White House

After six months of the most biased and dishonest liberal media attacks in US history President Donald Trump still stands at 50% or higher in the US counties that fueled his win in 2016.

A recent Harvard study found the liberal media gave Trump the most negative coverage of any president.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...proval-50-higher-us-counties-put-white-house/[/IMG]

LIBS STILL CAN'T

GET OVER IT!

Republicans don't care what you think

Trump Approval at 50% or Higher in US Counties That Put Him in White House

After six months of the most biased and dishonest liberal media attacks in US history President Donald Trump still stands at 50% or higher in the US counties that fueled his win in 2016.

A recent Harvard study found the liberal media gave Trump the most negative coverage of any president.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...proval-50-higher-us-counties-put-white-house/[/IMG]

Funny what happens when you don't poll NY, CA, and MA.....

It doesn't matter what the screaming impotent libs think or say, Trump isn't leaving

Opinion polls don't matter, on-line polls don't matter

Things That Will Not Happen

Impeach Trump - The current Republican control of both houses of Congress and the 2/3 Senate vote required to remove a President makes it impossible

Redo the 2016 Election - Completely ridiculous lib fever dream, impossible. No mechanism exists for such a thing.

Reform the Electoral College System - That requires a constitutional amendment and there is zero chance of that happening.

Dems taking back the House and Senate in 2018 - hahahahahahahaha

It doesn't matter what the screaming impotent libs think or say, Trump isn't leaving

Opinion polls don't matter, on-line polls don't matter

Things That Will Not Happen

Dems taking back the House and Senate in 2018 - hahahahahahahaha

If they don't do something about Obamacare this might be a reality.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Andrew Napolitano says that there should be an investigation into potential connections between Trump and Russia

There are currently at least three investigations taking place.

Tibs, are you suggesting another investigation is warranted? Number 4?

See, here's the thing. I did not vote for Bammy. I hated his economic policies. I questioned his competence to act as commander in chief. I noted with voluminous data his failure to rally the economy. I did not demand a special prosecutor for gun-running to Mexico, or sending billions of dollars to Iran without Congressional approval, or the IRS targeting conservative groups, or the blatant funneling of taxpayer dollars to incompetent "green energy" companies that failed and took my money with them.

I figured the reasonable response is to vote. Not burn, and protest, and whine, and call for impeachment, and whine some more, and cry, and break windows, and sob, and demand special investigators. Maybe that was my mistake - perhaps Republicans should get on this "kill your enemy" with special investigations thing.

Because that is literally all I see from the corrupt, disgusting, perverted millionaires and billionaires in D.C. who somehow all seem to have vastly increased their wealth on a fairly moderate income.

Brilliant.

Joy Reid destroys GOPer’s ‘made-up conspiracy’ with instant fact check

LOL, she references Snopes as her proof? She is claiming that Hillary's role in Russia gaining control of American Uranium is untrue? What a crock. Note the careful wording of the denial.

If they don't do something about Obamacare this might be a reality.

The House and Senate in 2018 aren't even going to the Dems - THEY have way more seats to lose

There are currently at least three investigations taking place. Tibs, are you suggesting another investigation is warranted? Number 4?
No, I'm not suggesting anything of the sort. You're quoting Napolitano here, not me.

The key was getting the Special Prosecutor in place. Once that was done with Robert Mueller, I was satisfied the investigation will be carried out fair and square. Presuming Trump doesn't fire him or impede the process in some other way.

My point in posting this was to offset the misnomer on this board that the Russian-Trump story is simply a witch hunt cooked up by liberals and the media.

WTF? How is this even possible? Can this situation get any weirder or more bizarre? Trump: 'Hold my beer.'

Breaking-news.jpg

Trump held secret hour-long meeting with Putin at G20 with only Russian translator present
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...se-confirms-a7848061.html?cmpid=facebook-post

US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin held a second, previously undisclosed meeting at the G20 summit earlier this month in Germany, a White House official said on Tuesday.

The two leaders held a two-hour meeting on July 7 in which Mr Trump later said Mr Putin denied allegations that he directed efforts to meddle in the 2016 US presidential election.

The White House official did not say how long the second meeting took place or what was discussed.

WTF? How is this even possible? Can this situation get any weirder or more bizarre? Trump: 'Hold my beer.'

Breaking-news.jpg

Trump held secret hour-long meeting with Putin at G20 with only Russian translator present
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...se-confirms-a7848061.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Shocking. Utterly SHOCKING that two Presidents might meet, in solitude.

Hang the man.

Meanwhile, the Clintons are drinking cocktails and staying in luxury hotels living large off of the millions they made in collusion with Russia...and still...nary a peep...no outrage.

Viva la Double Standard Komrades!

Well Tim if you can explain to me considering the landscape of his current situation why he would hold a seperate meeting with Putin with no representatives from the American government Id really like to hear that. Now I realize the smell of the Clintons **** masks the odor of this for you but for how long for the average non trump supporter. Drip drip drip every day/week.

This is it! The smoking gun!

hahahahahaha

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia,Russia, Russia, Russia, RussiaRussia, Russia, Russia, RussiaRussia, Russia, Russia, RussiaRussia, Russia, Russia, RussiaRussia, Russia, Russia, RussiaRussia, Russia, Russia, RussiaRussia, Russia, Russia, RussiaRussia, Russia, Russia, RussiaRussia, Russia, Russia, RussiaRussia, RussiaRussia

onoz_omg2-1.gif
onoz_omg2-1.gif
onoz_omg2-1.gif
onoz_omg2-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.