• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drip drip drip every day/week.

And where is the drip coming from? Do tell?

There was no drip when the Clintons were endlessly colluding with Russia. None. No outrage. No concern. It was applauded and defended as proper head of state action.

And here we are, nearly a year later, with zero evidence of collusion. Nada. None. We've caught the MSM posting countless fake news articles, made up bullshit. It's been exposed. If you cannot see the witch hunt at hand...the attempts by the media and liberals and the deep state to concoct something here, then you're just one of their blind lemming followers.

If there were something, they'd have had something by now. There's nothing.

As Van Jones of the Clinton News Network stated, it's a big Nothing Burger. Happy dining.

‘Bloomberg News’ Drops Tuesday Night Trump/Russia Stunner That Confirms America’s Worst Fears

<iframe src="https://www.bloomberg.com/api/embed/iframe?id=3e958fa1-eb19-4696-9133-dbed0778cc31" allowscriptaccess="always" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:
This is getting to be a self parody. I think you guys on the left are doing Trump a huge favor with this never ending Russia stuff quite frankly. The average American is getting sick to death of this "sky is falling" nonsense every day only to find out they got duped once again. The Chicken Little effect is setting in.

This is getting to be a self parody. I think you guys on the left are doing Trump a huge favor with this never ending Russia stuff quite frankly. The average American is getting sick to death of this "sky is falling" nonsense every day only to find out they got duped once again. The Chicken Little effect is setting in.
Really the average American. He has like 34% approval. And that is his base where he could call their daughters ****** and grab them by the ***** and kick them in the junk. And theyd still say "yeah but what about the Clintons"

Really the average American. He has like 34% approval. And that is his base where he could call their daughters ****** and grab them by the ***** and kick them in the junk. And theyd still say "yeah but what about the Clintons"

There you go with polls again. Hilliary wins in a landslide.

You guys are so stupid.

Well yeah cause Trump is such a physical specimen when Putin throws him with one of his judo moves Trumps man **** might hit him in the face.

Well Tim if you can explain to me considering the landscape of his current situation why he would hold a seperate meeting with Putin with no representatives from the American government Id really like to hear that. Now I realize the smell of the Clintons **** masks the odor of this for you but for how long for the average non trump supporter. Drip drip drip every day/week.

because Trump knows he did nothing wrong and doesn't give a **** what it looks like. He's going to actually do his job and not worry about "optics".

Let me know when doing his job starts cause all Ive seen so far is an extension of his reality series. He's ahead of Alaskan Bush People but thats about it.

Well yeah cause Trump is such a physical specimen when Putin throws him with one of his judo moves Trumps man **** might hit him in the face.
No idea what your point is here. Trump did meet him alone. I'm sure you will have pecs of steel when you're 71. Since you seem to have a man boob thing - for your pleasure -
shirtless-barackobama-photos-12222008-07-860x675.jpg

34% approval among voters who live in NY, MA, and CA, with 12% more democrats polled than republicans.

Let me know when doing his job starts cause all Ive seen so far is an extension of his reality series. He's ahead of Alaskan Bush People but thats about it.

One thing Trump will never do, is to pay the Taliban for killing Americans. Your PM is despicable.

Oh nos! He made a sexist comment on the Howard Stern show a decade or two ago.

because Trump knows he did nothing wrong and doesn't give a **** what it looks like. He's going to actually do his job and not worry about "optics".

Well, I don't know about do his job. I agree with the optics part.

The Russia stuff will die down eventually. Cannot point fingers forever

The Russia stuff will die down eventually. Cannot point fingers forever

Not as long as CNN is on the air.

CNN - the entire group, from top management to anchors to the janitors - hate Trump. Hate him. That emotion is driving their storylines.

Do you want to know why you hire somebody to represent you in disputes that can be extremely emotional - disputes involving money, or children, or freedom, or several of those things?? Because you need somebody who is not emotionally invested in the dispute to analyze the facts and give balanced advice.

CNN has lost all balance. The network is driven by rage and hate. Those emotions make for bad decisions, but will also color the network's view of what is a story, now and as long as the network has the current powers-that-be running things.

Trump: Investigating my business ties is off limits. Mueller: Hold my beer

http://deadstate.org/trump-investigating-my-business-ties-is-off-limits-mueller-hold-my-beer/

Just days after President Trump warned special counsel Robert Mueller not to include his business dealings in the ongoing investigation into the Trump campaign, Bloomberg reports that Mueller is doing exactly that.

In an interview with The New York Times this Wednesday, Trump said that Mueller would be crossing a line if he includes his business ties in the probe into the Trump campaign’s possible collusion with Russia. “I think that’s a violation. Look, this is about Russia,” Trump told the Times.

According to Bloomberg, Mueller is looking into Russian purchases of Trump properties, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, a SoHo building project involving Russians, and the sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch. Trump’s lawyer John Dowd claims that the new inquiries are “well beyond the mandate of the special counsel,” adding that they’re “unrelated to the election of 2016 or any alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and most importantly … well beyond any Statute of Limitation imposed by the United States Code.”

In a separate report this Tuesday, the Times revealed that Mueller is also investigating Trump’s ties to Deutsche Bank, which has lent him money in the past.

From Bloomberg:
The roots of Mueller’s follow-the-money investigation lie in a wide-ranging money laundering probe launched by then-Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara last year …
FBI agents had already been gathering information about Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, according to two people with knowledge of that probe. Prosecutors hadn’t yet begun presenting evidence to a grand jury. Trump fired Bharara in March.

Donald Trump Jr. and former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort are scheduled to testify this Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee. The following week, Jared Kushner will testify before the same committee.

$5 says Trump fires Mueller. It would be against his best interest, but I bet he does it.
Totally agree. And just like Comey did, I'm 100% sure Mueller is doing everything in his power to prepare for that scenario, to ensure whatever information he's uncovered will be in good hands in the event Trump does pull the trigger.

I support this idea. Do you?

House Dem introduces measure backing Mueller's Russia probe
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...es-to-force-gop-to-go-on-record-in-support-of

Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.) is calling on House Republicans to fully back special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling and possible ties between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

Moulton will propose an amendment to the House GOP budget resolution that puts the House on record supporting Mueller's probe and committing to providing any resources the team of lawyers at the Justice Department needs, CNN reported Wednesday.

According to prepared remarks, Moulton will ask, "Did you ever ask what your father or grandfather did in World War II? Our grandchildren will ask us, 'Where did we stand when Russia attacked the United States?' That's how serious this is. Think about what your grandson will say when he reads about you someday. Did you have the courage to stand up for our country, our Constitution, and our values, or did you vote this down because your party bosses told you to?"

House Republicans revealed their budget proposal Tuesday. It’s unclear whether Democrats will try to attach any other amendments related to Russia during the markup Wednesday.

Mueller has given the Senate Judiciary Committee permission to publicly interview Donald Trump Jr. and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, ranking member Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Tuesday.

Trump Jr. last week released emails detailing plans for a 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer offering compromising information on then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to help his father's campaign, which some Democratic lawmakers are calling the "smoking gun" in the Russia probe.

$5 says Trump fires Mueller. It would be against his best interest, but I bet he does it.

If it's a lose-lose scenario for Trump, it's not really against his best interest.

I support this idea. Do you?

House Dem introduces measure backing Mueller's Russia probe
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...es-to-force-gop-to-go-on-record-in-support-of

I support the fact that Mueller has the right to investigate anything that relates to Trump colluding with the Russians to impact the election. What I don't support is a freedom card to investigate everything in Donald Trump's life, in an effort to turn up something nefarious. If they find nothing related to Russian collusion, you shut down the operation, and let Trump continue why he was elected. To do otherwise would smell like a political witch hunt. It is starting to smell that way already, with all of these leaks.

What I don't support is a freedom card to investigate everything in Donald Trump's life....

I dunno. The investigation is into Trump's ties to Russia. The report states Mueller is investigating "Russian purchases of Trump properties, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, a SoHo building project involving Russians, and the sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch."

Seems well within the scope of the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.