• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. The investigation is into Trump's ties to Russia. The report states Mueller is investigating "Russian purchases of Trump properties, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, a SoHo building project involving Russians, and the sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch."

Seems well within the scope of the investigation.

I suppose the question then is what business transactions are they then ignoring to make it look like h colluded with the Russians on the election? Did he only sell to the Russians? Did he sell to other countries as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I dunno. The investigation is into Trump's ties to Russia. The report states Mueller is investigating "Russian purchases of Trump properties, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, a SoHo building project involving Russians, and the sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch."

That's called doing business, dumbf***. (see, I toned it down). None of that had any effect on the outcome of the election. This is most definitely a witch hunt and total waste of taxpayer dollars.

That's called doing business. None of that had any effect on the outcome of the election.
So you can rest easy. If that's the case, surely Mueller will clear Trump of any wrongdoing.

I support the fact that Mueller has the right to investigate anything that relates to Trump colluding with the Russians to impact the election. What I don't support is a freedom card to investigate everything in Donald Trump's life, in an effort to turn up something nefarious. If they find nothing related to Russian collusion, you shut down the operation, and let Trump continue why he was elected. To do otherwise would smell like a political witch hunt. It is starting to smell that way already, with all of these leaks.

I agree. There is no proof of collusion, so they are going to try to find SOMETHING. I am no fan of Donald Trump. I think the guy is a blowhard, ignorant and just plain stupid sometimes, but this is getting ridiculous. I am actually starting to feel bad for the guy.

I will say this. What they are doing to Trump should serve as a warning to all of us.

There is no proof of collusion...
Sorry Sarge, but how are you able to make a declarative statement like that? Just wondering.

Sorry Sarge, but how are you able to make a declarative statement like that? Just wondering.

Have you seen any yet? I haven't. All I hear is "sources say" yak yak yak.

I mean, we keep hearing from the government that it was the Russians that hacked the DNC, blah blah. Seen any proof? We should believe it because they say so? My government has done enough to erode the trust of it's citizenry to the point that no one believes **** they say. Same with the media. Well, you believe it. So there's that.

Point is, I am not going off of their word. They haven't earned that level of trust. You got proof, show it.

Until then, I don't want to hear about Trump selling a mansion or holding a pageant in Russia as proof of some nefarious plot to beat Hillary Clinton in the election. Trump is a business man. He's done business in Russia, and in the process has *gasp* made friends. And crazy thing, they are rich Russian people. Who knew **** like that happens?

All any of this is doing is keeping the President from doing the work of the people. Which is the plan, I suppose.

If he colluded, show the proof. If proven, he will probably be impeached. Otherwise, investigate, stop the leaks and let him do what the people elected him to do.

And what does that have to do with the election? Smelling like a witch hunt.

If he colluded, show the proof. If proven, he will probably be impeached.
Correct. That is the whole point of the special counsel investigation. It is currently underway. We'll see their findings when they reach them.

We're currently two months into the process. There is no set timeline, so we can only wait and speculate when Mueller's team will present their findings.

imrs.php

WTF does any of this have to do with anything? Trump was a private citizen. Is doing business with Russians against the law now?

have you even seen Trump properties?

http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/

these... all from a complete idiot who doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground. of course some people who live high on the hog - like ark - will be shelling some Benjamins to purchase the properties.

have you even seen Trump properties?

http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/

these... all from a complete idiot who doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground. of course some people who live high on the hog - like ark - will be shelling some Benjamins to purchase the properties.

Gotta remember, Boosh was the dumbest President of all time but still managed to engineer 9/11 and not leave a trace of government involvement.

Correct. That is the whole point of the special counsel investigation. It is currently underway. We'll see their findings when they reach them.

We're currently two months into the process. There is no set timeline, so we can only wait and speculate when Mueller's team will present their findings.

[/IMG]

The whole point of the special counsel is to find if Trump colluded with the Russians to gain an advantage. Period. Going after his personal life reeks of trying to find anything because the original purpose of the investigation is falling flat.

Also, we are almost eight months into this investigation. Remember, Comey and his band of idiots started this **** right after the election.

WTF does any of this have to do with anything? Trump was a private citizen. Is doing business with Russians against the law now?

If people can conclude that Obama was a Muslim because his dad was a from Kenya, it shouldn't be too much of a reach to see Trumps possible conflicts of interest with Russia.

If people can conclude that Obama was a Muslim because his dad was a from Kenya, it shouldn't be too much of a reach to see Trumps possible conflicts of interest with Russia.

Okay. I never once wrote that Obama was a Muslim. Not once.

You argued with those who made the claim, and refused to believe the claim.

So since you analogize the arguments, why aren't you telling those writing "Trump & Russia," "Hey, just like the Obama-Muslim claim, I call bullshit and demand actual proof instead of claim after claim after allegation after claim, with nothing but smoke and mirrors to back it up"?

You think there is more proof on the Trump-Russia allegation than the Obama-Muslim claim? Is that it?

blogger-image--1787256879.jpg

obama-will-stand-with-muslims.jpg

Obama-muslim.jpg

Barack-Obama-687182.jpg

So I repeat - I never believed Obama was a Muslim, never said he was. The evidence cited above - all from Bammy, by the by - is what it is. But the dude attended Christian services (with a guy who hated America, I get it, but still), so enough with the claims.

So again - why aren't you saying this Trump-Russia-collusion thing is a giant bag of horseshit, a "nothing burger," all smoke and no fire???

Asking for a friend.

Libtards don't care about corruption on their side. It's encouraged. Made up corruption on the normal side is outrageous and must be condemned.

Libtards don't care about corruption on their side. It's encouraged. Made up corruption on the normal side is outrageous and must be condemned.

The end justifies the means with that lot. After all these people champion baby killing. Not much can go lower than that. Oh wait baby killing then selling the body parts.

Okay. I never once wrote that Obama was a Muslim. Not once.

I did, but only because He was raised as a Muslim in Indonesia, attended Muslim school, and His stepfather was a Muslim. Also Rev. Jeremiah Wright was a Muslim prior to opening his "Christian" church. BTW, Indonesia is actually the most populous Muslim country in the world, not some place in the middle east.

I do not however think that Bomma was born in Africa, which I think is what Trog meant. After all this time there is simply no evidence that His mother ever traveled to Africa.

Last edited:
Quote Originally Posted by Tibs

kPbEZhi.jpg

VthaRqH.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.