• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish we could like posts more than once.

You can give karma AND Like a post but you have to give the karma first. Like it first and then you can't give karma.

cant.

"must spread reputation around again first."

Why can't you? The republicans did exactly that to Slick Willy. They tried to impeach him because he lied ..... about a blow job. A guy got a blowjob, tried to keep it on the down-low so his wife doesn't find out about it, and you guys acted like he was in cohootz with the communists or something. Now we have a president that actually is in bed with an ex- KGB communist piece of **** thug and you all are perfectly fine with it.

Really? You have proven facts that support that statement?

So far, it's all speculation. Things may have the appearance of impropriety, but until that link is actually proven, it's ALL speculation.

So had Hillary won and found herself under investigation, and her AG refused to recuse himself/herself from that investigation, you would be applauding them for taking a stand?

I am highly doubting your integrity.

It depends. Did her AG have any involvement in the incident being investigated? If not then no need to step aside.

You could probably tell how this is going by watching the stock market. If POTUS is really in serious trouble, the money would show it.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

You gotta give the Dems credit for one thing. They know how to obstruct and they are persistent as hell. They have already burned 12-13% or so of the guy's first term with no end in sight. If the Republicans had done a quarter of this stuff when Obama, Nancy and Dingy Harry were forcing mandatory healthcare on everyone then there's no way that bill would have passed. Personally I think most career politicians are in the same boat Red or Blue so I bet most Reps had no problem with seeing a complete government takeover of the health care industry. They just put on a show for their base.... Looks like the conservative base needs to do a better job of vetting out the politicians before they have a chance to make it to the primaries and the establishment gets their hooks into them. Of course in a lot of states the party itself can just name their nominee or the primary process is so whacked what's the point in voting in it. I'm starting to think ol George was right

You could probably tell how this is going by watching the stock market. If POTUS is really in serious trouble, the money would show it.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

You can tell it's all bullshit because the Dems are now changing course and trying to go with some nonsense called "A Better Deal" where they pretend they care about the working class.

It makes 2 things clear. 1. They know nothing major will come of this and 2, the polls tell them the public doesn'ty think the Russia stuff is a big deal and have tuned it out.

Dems will now go back to their old playbook of scaring old people and encouraging class envy.

I'd like to hear someone say Republicans were obstructionists again.

Some of them are, and they need to be voted out next year.

Agreed, but you get my point.

All we heard for years was how Odumma failed because Republicans stood in his way. If that was obstructionism, what the hell have these 7 months been? The onslaught of the media, deep state and Democrats makes "Republican Obstructionism" look like kindergarten play.

I didn't like Trump's speech to the boy scouts. That doesn't sit well with me.

I also don't like the **** that is going down with Sessions. From my understanding the law states he HAD to recuse himself from the Russia investigation. As I've stated time and again in my defense of Trump I am going to side with the Constitution and the law. Period. Now I understand that even having recused himself, Sessions should have discussed with his assistant Attorney General before instituting the special investigator. And I've said many times I'm not in favor of that decision. I think it is clearly going to open up a can of **** on everything Donald Trump, Inc. going back decades and will end up not having anything to do with Russian interference into our election (whatever the **** that means).

As far as all the complaints now from liberals about "dealing with Russian Oligarchs", let's get one thing clear about what Russia is today. It is ALL Oligarchs and Mobsters. There is nothing else. Since the fall of Communism and the breakup of the USSR, that's all that is there. You can't even talk to ANYONE with influence in Russia that isn't an Oligarch and isn't running his business like old-school mobsters including kickbacks and quid-pro-quo agreements under the table going all the way up to Putin himself as the head mafioso.

So I have a hard time listening to complaints from liberals about this issue because what they are implying is (I guess) Trump, Inc. which is involved in world wide property, endorsement, investment and branding deals should have just IGNORED the 10th largest economy in the world. Even though (I guess) he was allowed to have dealing with China or Indonesia or Pakistan or Turkey or Saudi Arabia or anywhere else in the world. Is that correct because anyone here that is complaining about it needs to explain to me what the problem is.

We elected a billionaire businessman. Of course there will be complicated financial ties to who knows what financial groups and other billionaires from around the globe. Can't we argue that his voters (and the American public in general) AGREED that in this case, for this candidate, this was acceptable.

I mean, when you look at it, what the Washington inside-elite are trying to push on the American people with their anti-Trump propaganda machine is that no one OTHER THAN a professional politician is suitable to SERVE our country as President or Congressman. That the restrictions now include business dealings with any foreign businessman (or woman) in more scrupulous countries. Is that now the barometer and litmus test we want to apply? Because that's what I am seeing from our media/propaganda machine. That we should have just trusted the insiders to continue to run the show. Look how corrupt and incompetent an outsider is. He is unqualified. And instead of helping him with party unity, support to get laws passed (for him to sign) and space to grow/educated himself on the job, they have incessantly attacked him and torn him down to where all of government is getting nothing done (in an off-election year by the way).

That's what I see.

Trumps not doing the best job but I still am going to support him vs. the Washington elite right now that is/has been running the **** show for the last quarter century.

Post of the week. Damn

Republicans were obstructionists again. ******* didn't pass the repeal bill they all voted for under Obama when they knew it would be vetoed and they wouldn't lose their extra medicaid money.

But I get your point.

Well...............think of it like this

N0khh5n.jpg

meanwhile the left is shakin' up a bit.....

QWjumYq.png

and furthermore.......

xUve5zU.jpg

Damn, Lindsey Graham growing hair on his chest. Sounds pretty pissed off.

Lindsey Graham just warned Trump that firing Special Counsel Mueller 'could be the beginning of the end' of his presidency

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FNowThisPolitics%2Fvideos%2F1644309292267221%2F&show_text=0&width=400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" height="400" frameborder="0" width="400"></iframe>

Last edited:
I loved Trump's speech to the Boy Scouts.

Glad you loved it.

trumpboyscout_072417_screensot.jpg

Boy Scouts chief apologizes for Trump’s Jamboree address
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...hief-apologizes-after-trumps-jamboree-address

The head of Boy Scouts of America has apologized following President Trump’s controversial speech earlier this week at the organization's National Jamboree, saying he regrets politics were brought into the event. "I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree," Chief Scout Executive for the Boy Scouts of America Michael Surbaugh said in a statement on Thursday. "That was never our intent. The invitation for the sitting U.S. President to visit the National Jamboree is a long-standing tradition ... It is in no way an endorsement of any person, party or policies. "For years, people have called upon us to take a position on political issues, and we have steadfastly remained non-partisan and refused to comment on political matters. We sincerely regret that politics were inserted into the Scouting program."

When the friggin' Boy Scouts need to apologize for the President, you know something's up.

The wording of the press release is funny. It wasn't "politics" that were "inserted into the Scouting program." It was the ranting & raving of a lunatic madman, that's what was inserted into the scouting program and into the minds of 40,000 kids and teenagers clapping along. Trump's speech was arguably the most improper and embarrassing speech by a sitting US president. Trump can check that off his bucket list. I'm afraid he's not close to being done. It is a reality TV show remember - The Apprentice : <strike>Spicer</strike> Scaramucci in the White House

Last edited:
Glad you loved it.

trumpboyscout_072417_screensot.jpg

Boy Scouts chief apologizes for Trump’s Jamboree address
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...hief-apologizes-after-trumps-jamboree-address

When the friggin' Boy Scouts need to apologize for the President, you know something's up.

The wording of the press release is funny. It wasn't "politics" that were "inserting into the Scouting program." It was the ranting & raving of a lunatic madman, that's what was inserted into the scouting program and into the minds of 40,000 kids and teenagers clapping along. Trump's speech was arguably the most improper and embarrassing speech by a sitting US president. Trump can check that off his bucket list. I'm afraid he's not close to being done. It is a reality TV show remember - The Apprentice : <strike>Spicer</strike> Scaramucci in the White House

That is both ******* hilarious and tragic.

Here we go....

WAR!

House Republicans call for a second special counsel — to investigate Clinton, Comey and Lynch

House Judiciary Committee Republicans on Thursday called for a new special counsel — to investigate Hillary Clinton, James Comey and Loretta Lynch.

In a letter addressed to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the Republicans said they were writing to "request assistance in restoring public confidence in our nation's justice system and its investigators, specifically the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)."

The lawmakers said they presumed investigation of potential Russian influence on the U.S. presidential election was covered by special counsel Robert Mueller, but that they "are not confident that other matters related to the 2016 election and aftermath are similarly under investigation" by the former FBI director.

"The unbalanced, uncertain, and seemingly unlimited focus of the special counsel's investigation has led many of our constituents to see a dual standard of justice that benefits only the powerful and politically well-connected," the letter said. "For this reason, we call on you to appoint a second special counsel to investigate a plethora of matters connected to the 2016 election and its aftermath, including actions taken by previously public figures like Attorney General Loretta Lynch, FBI Director James Comey, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/27/hous...--to-investigate-clinton-comey-and-lynch.html

Here we go....

WAR!

House Republicans call for a second special counsel — to investigate Clinton, Comey and Lynch

House Judiciary Committee Republicans on Thursday called for a new special counsel — to investigate Hillary Clinton, James Comey and Loretta Lynch.

In a letter addressed to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the Republicans said they were writing to "request assistance in restoring public confidence in our nation's justice system and its investigators, specifically the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)."

The lawmakers said they presumed investigation of potential Russian influence on the U.S. presidential election was covered by special counsel Robert Mueller, but that they "are not confident that other matters related to the 2016 election and aftermath are similarly under investigation" by the former FBI director.

"The unbalanced, uncertain, and seemingly unlimited focus of the special counsel's investigation has led many of our constituents to see a dual standard of justice that benefits only the powerful and politically well-connected," the letter said. "For this reason, we call on you to appoint a second special counsel to investigate a plethora of matters connected to the 2016 election and its aftermath, including actions taken by previously public figures like Attorney General Loretta Lynch, FBI Director James Comey, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/27/hous...--to-investigate-clinton-comey-and-lynch.html

What's fair is fair.... just as much smoke on Obama/Clinton/Lynch as there is on Trump - Russia. Both should be equally scrutinized. Maybe we'll get an independent council that hires a bunch of lawyers that gave thousands to Republican campaigns. I'm sure that will rile up the left.

What's fair is fair.... just as much smoke on Obama/Clinton/Lynch as there is on Trump - Russia. Both should be equally scrutinized. Maybe we'll get an independent council that hires a bunch of lawyers that gave thousands to Republican campaigns. I'm sure that will rile up the left.

Not sure that there's as much smoke on Trump as those three d-bags. In fact, whatever smoke that's on Trump is there because it was put there.

Media arson!

Status
Not open for further replies.