• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which....

Tbbz89S.jpg

d9g42AE.jpg

Any port in a storm huh? "Bad news about Trump?..... Hillary but.. but...Hillary!"

Here, since you like unrelated things:

Bwahahahahahaha! Thumbs down Trumptards!

Any port in a storm huh? "Bad news about Trump?..... Hillary but.. but...Hillary!"

Here, since you like unrelated things:

Bwahahahahahaha! Thumbs down Trumptards!

your idiocy is, at times, overwhelmingly ignorant, despite trivial matters such as facts proving you incorrect time and time again.

your idiocy is, at times, overwhelmingly ignorant, despite trivial matters such as facts proving you incorrect time and time again.

You mean the Obamacare repeal was not an epic failure?

Perhaps you can guide me to the story on Breitbart where I can receive the facts.......

I can not be proven incorrect with "facts" from breitbart, heritage foundation, watts up with that, abd on and on.

The alternate facts that you and others suscribe to on this forum are not facts at all.

Perhaps you can guide me to the story on Breitbart where I can receive the facts.......

I can not be proven incorrect with "facts" from breitbart, heritage foundation, watts up with that, abd on and on.

The alternate facts that you and others suscribe to on this forum are not facts at all.

even your lack of spelling is atrocious.

Let me help you. maybe.

1. The Republicans have no desire to work with Trump.
repeat that. again. until you understand it.

2. The Democrats would rather work with any foreign government (other than Israel) than Trump. They hold him in slightly more disdain than the Republicans.

3. Replace and Repeal - this was for a discussion to see how to better Obamacare. Legislating that people buy something - anything - is not freedom or liberty. Regardless of what you personally believe.

4. There is a bipartisanship movement going on now to improve Obamacare. Why is that? Probably - and most assuredly - because Trump is considering the removal of Congress members handout on healthcare.

5. Democrats and Republicans can make Replace and Repeal a win for both parties by uniting against Trump and working to make Obamacare better. Then again, this would be exactly why Trump was elected.

here... choose which link makes your vagina wet.
https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+considering+removing+congress+obamacare&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I wouldn't call it "epic failure" when the only stumbling block was a half dozen Liberal Republicans.

I don't get why Trump and company just didn't tell the truth to begin with. They didn't break any laws. They wanted dirt on a political opponent. That is nothing new.

I can't get excited over a story with a bunch of unnamed sources. Show me proof. Until then, stop.

Tibs won't. They won't. Trump Derangement Syndrome. He lives on the hope, driven by his outrage that he was so blatantly wrong in his predictions and Donald J. Trump won. He wakes up every morning and goes to bed every night hoping this witch hunt de-thrones Trump. It's his goal. America 2nd, bury Trump first (if he denies, one only needs to read his posts to see otherwise).

This is the machine of the Left and the MSM. You know the old saying where there's smoke there's fire. There doesn't need to be fire. They just keep creating smoke and create enough of it you create a **** storm of problems. Tibs posts are all smoke.

Sources Said.
An unnamed source.
According to personnel who wish not to be identified.
It is believed that...
There is speculation...

Smoke_screen.jpg

Last edited:
even your lack of spelling is atrocious.

Let me help you. maybe.

1. The Republicans have no desire to work with Trump.
repeat that. again. until you understand it.

2. The Democrats would rather work with any foreign government (other than Israel) than Trump. They hold him in slightly more disdain than the Republicans.

3. Replace and Repeal - this was for a discussion to see how to better Obamacare. Legislating that people buy something - anything - is not freedom or liberty. Regardless of what you personally believe.

4. There is a bipartisanship movement going on now to improve Obamacare. Why is that? Probably - and most assuredly - because Trump is considering the removal of Congress members handout on healthcare.

5. Democrats and Republicans can make Replace and Repeal a win for both parties by uniting against Trump and working to make Obamacare better. Then again, this would be exactly why Trump was elected.

here... choose which link makes your vagina wet.
https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+considering+removing+congress+obamacare&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Nice strawmen, and even nicer grammar.

Trumptards: You absolutely, positively can NOT make it up.

Tibs won't. They won't. Trump Derangement Syndrome. He lives on the hope, driven by his outrage that he was so blatantly wrong in his predictions and Donald J. Trump won. He wakes up every morning and goes to bed every night hoping this witch hunt de-thrones Trump. It's his goal. America 2nd, bury Trump first (if he denies, one only needs to read his posts to see otherwise).

This is the machine of the Left and the MSM. You know the old saying where there's smoke there's fire. There doesn't need to be fire. They just keep creating smoke and create enough of it you create a **** storm of problems. Tibs posts are all smoke.

What is the name of the syndrome where alt righters convince themselves the Clintons had scores of people murdered? Why don't you dredge up your Seth Rich posts and reflect upon that of what you were convinced?

When Trump, his staff and now his lawyer keep getting caught in lies about the smoke, what are we supposed to conclude?

What is the name of the syndrome where alt righters convince themselves the Clintons had scores of people murdered? Why don't you dredge up your Seth Rich posts and reflect upon that of what you were convinced?

When Trump, his staff and now his lawyer keep getting caught in lies about the smoke, what are we supposed to conclude?

There are far too many people in the Clinton's inner circle that have mysteriously died, most of them committing suicide at times that clearly benefit the Clintons, to simply dismiss it out of hand.

As far as Trump, his staff and his lawyer, I agree. It is beyond ridiculous with the mixed messaging, contradictions and lies. I honestly believe that Trump has no desire to be President. I think he wants out. He just wanted to run to see if he would win. He did. Game over. I mean, after the daily turmoil, I would hope they would wise up in their messaging and transparency. But they don't. It is like a game of one upmanship, where they see if they can **** up worse than the day before. No one can be this incompetent, even an outsider. I simply do not think any of it is an accident.

They just keep creating smoke and create enough of it you create a **** storm of problems. Tibs posts are all smoke. Sources Said. An unnamed source. According to personnel who wish not to be identified. It is believed that... There is speculation...

tenor.gif

Stay strong Tim. The end may be near, but it won't be so bad. It will be a relief for everyone, for the country, even for you Trumpsters. Life will go on.

tenor.gif

Stay strong Tim. The end may be near, but it won't be so bad. It will be a relief for everyone, for the country, even for you Trumpsters. Life will go on.

Trump asking about pardons is also smoke Tibs.

It's part of the Orange Turds master plan to fool Democrats into thinking they have something on him and burn energy chasing ghosts, while he works on his brilliant machinations........

Again; you libtards just don't understand the mans genius........................

You lefties are so ****** in the head...it's a wonder that you don't poke your eyes out with forks when you eat.

So the news today.... Mueller hired another lawyer. What a shocker. He could milk this for the entire first term and then release his "findings" during the 2020 campaign. Say right around August/September.

Wouldn't surprise me in the ******* least. And Tibs will still say it was "independent and impartial".....

So the news today.... Mueller hired another lawyer. What a shocker. He could milk this for the entire first term and then release his "findings" during the 2020 campaign. Say right around August/September.

Wouldn't surprise me in the ******* least. And Tibs will still say it was "independent and impartial".....

It's ridiculous. Trump should fire them all now.

It was obvious that if there was someone that Putin wanted elected, it wasn't Trump. It's even more obvious now. This is such a ridiculous **** show.

It was obvious that if there was someone that Putin wanted elected, it wasn't Trump. It's even more obvious now. This is such a ridiculous **** show.

I don't know. The Office of the President of the United States is in complete disarray. A total **** show. What else could a guy like Putin hope for?

I don't know. The Office of the President of the United States is in complete disarray. A total **** show. What else could a guy like Putin hope for?

Hildebeast, who would give him anything he wanted in exchange for money.

This has nothing to do with prefering Trump over Clinton. This was about creating exactly what has happened. Chaos. And the chaos doesnt just belong to Trump. It belongs to the media and other institutions. Russia got exactly what it wanted. Uncertainty. Especially among traditional allies.

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest **** show is the Washington political establishment acting like a bunch of self serving hacks, revealing that the voting public is of little concern to them/us.

The biggest **** show is the Washington political establishment acting like a bunch of self serving hacks, revealing that the voting public is of little concern to them/us.

Well, we will see if the voting public at large agrees with you and votes some, if not all these ******** out. My suspicion is that they aren't. Personally, I will never vote for another republican. Bunch of clowns from Trump down. Get a viable 3rd party. it is way past time.

Status
Not open for further replies.