• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this just happened.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Random guy threw Russian flags at Trump and shouted “Trump is treason” <a href="https://t.co/stVfDOtMAB">pic.twitter.com/stVfDOtMAB</a></p>— aída chávez (@aidachavez_) <a href="https://twitter.com/aidachavez_/status/922870436202975233?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 24, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So this just happened.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Random guy threw Russian flags at Trump and shouted “Trump is treason” <a href="https://t.co/stVfDOtMAB">pic.twitter.com/stVfDOtMAB</a></p>— aída chávez (@aidachavez_) <a href="https://twitter.com/aidachavez_/status/922870436202975233?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 24, 2017</a></blockquote>

A wacky libtard, no doubt. Throw his commie *** in jail.

Ha ha ha!!! The Russian collusion that you were hoping and praying for to bring down Trump is not only proven to be false, but it was the Libtards all along! LMAO! Suicidal much?

22688889_300552583761916_5992655910644919642_n.jpg

Sadly, everyone that turns a blind eye and continues to support Trump are the ones slipping over the edge. I'm very comfortable with my political views and the integrity of my views. I have been consistent from the get go. Unfortunately, nothing Trump says or does has changed my opinion of him. If anything, things are worse than I envisioned a year ago.

Funny how your feelings are hurt and *******'s sore, but our country is better.

Typical that a liberal communist like you would think that. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

SLAM!

Tables turned as Dems face fresh Russia controversies

After months of batting back accusations of collusion with Moscow in last year’s presidential campaign, Republicans say Democrats are the ones who now have “some explaining to do” as fresh developments raise questions about their own Russia connections.

First came reports that the FBI knew about a Russian bribery plot tied to nuclear energy interests in the U.S. well before the Obama administration OK’d a mining company sale to a Russian firm, giving it partial control over American uranium reserve

694940094001_5620283860001_5620280173001-vs.jpg

Then came a report that Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation is looking at the dealings of Tony Podesta, a powerful Democratic lobbyist and the brother of former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

Meanwhile, Fusion GPS, the firm behind the controversial anti-Trump dossier, has gone to court to block Congress from getting its bank records after its representatives pleaded the Fifth in a Capitol Hill appearance last week.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-as-dems-face-fresh-russia-controversies.html

So this just happened.

I would think throwing objects at the POTUS is some sort of misdemeanor at least?

So this just happened.

That was dumb.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Spike;424761[B said:
Tables turned as Dems face fresh Russia controversies[/B]

There is no rational reason why the Russians would want a Republican President instead of a Democrat, who've been the Russians buds for decades.

Now for the rest of the story - crooked Hillary neck deep in ****

Clinton Campaign/DNC Paid for Research that Led to Russia Dossier

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC through the law firm continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day.

Fusion GPS gave Steele’s reports and other research documents to Elias, the people familiar with the matter said. It is unclear how or how much of that information was shared with the campaign and DNC, and who in those organizations was aware of the roles of Fusion GPS and Steele.

Elias and Fusion GPS declined to comment on the arrangement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.53af4a977998

I'm very comfortable with my political views and the integrity of my views.

Then what are those views on Uranium One, Tibs? And please don't pass it off as nothing -- there are apparently federal agent affidavits, FBI and court documents etc.

Sadly, everyone that turns a blind eye and continues to support Trump are the ones slipping over the edge. I'm very comfortable with my political views and the integrity of my views. I have been consistent from the get go. Unfortunately, nothing Trump says or does has changed my opinion of him. If anything, things are worse than I envisioned a year ago.

Hillary Clinton: Uranium One Stories "Debunked Repeatedly"
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 23, 2017

In an interview Monday with C-SPAN, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the controversy surrounding the 2010 "Uranium One" deal between Russia and the Obama administration had been "debunked."

According to The Hill, the FBI, "obtained an eyewitness account -backed by documents- indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation... during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow."

"I would say it’s the same baloney they’ve been peddling for years, and there’s been no credible evidence by anyone. In fact, it’s been debunked repeatedly and will continue to be debunked...

But here is what they are doing and I have to give them credit. Trump and his allies, including Fox News, are really experts at distraction and diversion. So the closer the investigation about real Russian ties between Trump associates and real Russians, as we heard Jeff Sessions finally admit to in his testimony the other day, the more they want to just throw mud on the wall. I’m their favorite target. Me and President Obama, we are the ones they like to put in the crosshairs."
--Hillary Clinton

And this is EXACTLY what it is.The heat is getting turned up on the Loser in Chief and he's feeling it.

Tick.....Tock.....Tick.....Tock...

BOMBSHELL: Podesta Group Is In Mueller’s ‘Crosshairs’ Over Russian Influence

“The central effort to extend Russian influence was focused on the executive branch, the Obama administration. The vehicle through which [Paul] Manafort worked for the Russians was a shell group called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine. The group was supposedly based in Belgium but had no offices there. It had only two employees, both based in Ukraine.

“Their telephone number in Brussels rang in Kiev. It was a sham, yet it had a presence in Washington. The European Centre for a Modern Ukraine was a major client of the Podesta Group.

Why did the Russians choose the Podesta Group? Because both Podestas were close to the Clintons, and Hillary was then Secretary of State. She could get things done for the Podestas’ Russian clients. It was influence peddling, the most obvious kind”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/t...n-muellers-crosshairs-over-russian-influence/

BOOM!

House Intelligence Committee begins new investigation of Clinton, Obama

Tuesday, House Intelligence Committee Chair Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced his committee is launching a new investigation into Hillary Clinton in particular and the Obama administration in general.

“What we’re here today to announce is an inquiry into Russia’s involvement into the uranium deal that was done several years ago,” Nunes said. “This is just the beginning of this probe. We are not going to jump to any conclusions at this time, but one of the things as you know that we are concerned about is whether or not there was an FBI investigation, was there a DOJ investigation, and if so, why was Congress not informed of this matter.”

Fox News reports that in addition to the uranium deal, another new probe launched by Nunes’ committee involves a look into “the Justice Department’s 2016 handling of the Clinton email case.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...7e0c5c-b8d6-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

BAM!

Black Men for Bernie organizer has sued Hillary Clinton and DNC for FRAUD

A Bernie Sanders campaign organizer and long-time Democrat has filed a lawsuit today accusing the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton of fraud and seeking access to their servers – a move that his lawyer believes will solve the murder of DNC staff member Seth Rich.

Gary Frazier, an organizer with Black Men for Bernie and DNC contributor, claims that the DNC and Clinton committed fraud, negligence, and violated their charter as a non-profit, political organization during the 2016 presidential primary.

He also accuses the DNC of being negligent with his personal and financial information and making it vulnerable to hackers.

On June 14, 2016, the DNC database was compromised by Russian government hackers, security sources told the Washington Post. A Kremlin spokesman ruled out Russian involvement but day later, solo, anonymous hacker 'Guccifer 2.0' took credit for hacking the DNC database, saying it was 'very easy' on his website

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nders-supporter-sues-DNC-Hillary-Clinton.html

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 23, 2017

In an interview Monday with C-SPAN, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the controversy surrounding the 2010 "Uranium One" deal between Russia and the Obama administration had been "debunked."

According to The Hill, the FBI, "obtained an eyewitness account -backed by documents- indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation... during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow."

"I would say it’s the same baloney they’ve been peddling for years, and there’s been no credible evidence by anyone. In fact, it’s been debunked repeatedly and will continue to be debunked...

But here is what they are doing and I have to give them credit. Trump and his allies, including Fox News, are really experts at distraction and diversion. So the closer the investigation about real Russian ties between Trump associates and real Russians, as we heard Jeff Sessions finally admit to in his testimony the other day, the more they want to just throw mud on the wall. I’m their favorite target. Me and President Obama, we are the ones they like to put in the crosshairs."
--Hillary Clinton

And this is EXACTLY what it is.The heat is getting turned up on the Loser in Chief and he's feeling it.

SO when Trump makes a statement like that he is delusional but when Hillary does it she is justified. You can't ******* have it both ways you hypocrite.

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 23, 2017

--Hillary Clinton

Yeah, riiiiiiight. Any minute now Twatty, any minute now. LMAO. You ******* lunatic. After over a year of investigation there is not one witness or one shred of evidence about Trump colluding with Russia, but a boatload of evidence that Hillary and Obama did. Stop being delusional and in denial. It's not a good look. ****.

now that Podesta, Hillary and Bomma The Great have been linked to Russia, this story will sink faster than whale ****.

Hillary's campaign and the DNC paid for the fake Trump-Russia dossier. Shady ********.

LOCK HER UP!

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/

Unknown Republican client. Horseshit. Everyone knows that was John McCain.

Paying for research on an opposition candidate is not unusual. When the "researcher" goes around making up ****, and it becomes the basis for a multi-million dollar investigation into something that probably never happened, is something entirely different.

Especially when it looks like the side that initiated said investigation appears to have done more obvious colluding than the people they are accusing. Add to that a complicit media that conveniently ignores such things, and you have a large segment of America that just doesn't trust the political or media apparatus in this country.

Unknown Republican client. Horseshit. Everyone knows that was John McCain.

Paying for research on an opposition candidate is not unusual. When the "researcher" goes around making up ****, and it becomes the basis for a multi-million dollar investigation into something that probably never happened, is something entirely different.

Especially when it looks like the side that initiated said investigation appears to have done more obvious colluding than the people they are accusing. Add to that a complicit media that conveniently ignores such things, and you have a large segment of America that just doesn't trust the political or media apparatus in this country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.dd66f9c2f770

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Yeah I'm hearing McCain a lot and there was reports that he or his staffers went to Russia at about the time this was revealed. Other possible names coming up are Jeb! and Little Marco Rubio. Would not be surprised to hear later down the line that all of these pukes (including Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey) had their money grubbing mitts in Uranium One.

Lol the irony of this thread is thick.

All you have to look at is how this administration and it's internet minions scream HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! 10 months into their watch...............................if you can't see the weak attempt at distraction you are either willfully blind to what is coming around the bend, or are lying to yourself. There can be no other answer.

you can't see the weak attempt at distraction you are either willfully blind to what is coming around the bend, or are lying to yourself. There can be no other answer.

The irony of this statement is palpable.

BOMBSHELL - IT'S ALL BLOWING UP IN THEIR FACES

Dossier Revelation To Put FBI On The Hot Seat?

Sometime in October 2016 — that is, at the height of the presidential campaign — Christopher Steele, the foreign agent hired by Fusion GPS to compile the Trump dossier, approached the FBI with information he had gleaned during the project. According to a February report in the Washington Post, Steele "reached an agreement with the FBI a few weeks before the election for the bureau to pay him to continue his work."

It was an astonishing turn: the nation's top federal law enforcement agency agreeing to fund an ongoing opposition research project being conducted by one of the candidates in the midst of a presidential election.

"The idea that the FBI and associates of the Clinton campaign would pay Mr. Steele to investigate the Republican nominee for president in the run-up to the election raises further questions about the FBI's independence from politics, as well as the Obama administration's use of law enforcement and intelligence agencies for political ends," wrote Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.

What did the FBI know about the infamous “dossier” on Donald Trump, and when did they know it? Now that it has been established that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC funded the efforts of former British spy Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump, the spotlight should fall next on the FBI’s strange attempts to hire Steele for more.

Congress has tried to get answers from the FBI and Department of Justice about just how they used that information. Did their intercept warrants rely on what turned out to be unsubstantiated oppo research — and did they cooperate in digging it up?

Republican investigators had two big questions about the dossier. One was who paid for it, and that now seems answered. The other was: Did the FBI or other agencies use any information from the dossier as a basis for warrant requests before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court? In other words, did, say, the FBI use the dossier’s “salacious and unverified” information to make the case that the bureau should be granted the authority to conduct intercepts?

But the importance of the Democrats’ involvement in the dossier is that it could be one step on the road to a bigger story. What did the FBI do with the dossier material? Did judges make surveillance decisions in the Trump-Russia investigation based in whole or in part on the dossier?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...ossier-revelation-fbi-is-next/article/2638540

Status
Not open for further replies.