• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
First charges have been filed just dont know what / who yet

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html

Washington (CNN)A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.
A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.
Mueller was appointed in May to lead the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Under the regulations governing special counsel investigations, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has oversight over the Russia investigation, would have been made aware of any charges before they were taken before the grand jury for approval, according to people familiar with the matter.

First charges have been filed just dont know what / who yet

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html

Washington (CNN)A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.
A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.
Mueller was appointed in May to lead the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Under the regulations governing special counsel investigations, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has oversight over the Russia investigation, would have been made aware of any charges before they were taken before the grand jury for approval, according to people familiar with the matter.

Coincidentally, now he files charges. Right before he is relieved.
******* vermin in Washington.

Mueller is like a cop just following somebody around waiting for them to not fully stop at an intersection so he can write a ticket and in the meantime he drives by a bank robbery without stopping because he just knows if he follows a few more blocks, he's going to have an airtight case for somebody doing 27 mph in a school zone.

Washington (CNN)A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller

4qtH2Cj.jpg

I am just guessing, but I bet Manafort is the target here. Maybe a couple underlings. Guess we will see. If there is a legit crime, lock em up. Just hope it isn't some shady horseshit.

I am just guessing, but I bet Manafort is the target here. Maybe a couple underlings.

tumblr_inline_oqoeweYAIe1uzeb35_540.gif

The unraveling begins. You go after the small fish first to get to the bigger fish.

23032356_10213263087028310_7032083944261291116_n.jpg

I doubt it. Trump and his moron supporters will throw the hissy fit of the century. We've already seen signs of this with their last gasp attacks on Hillary-Obama-Mueller this past week. Everyone saw through that as a failed diversionary tactic, total amateur hour.

To the SN Trump rah rah squad, try to hold on these next few weeks.

wileEcoyote-falling-SD-WAN.gif

Im guessing it's manafort and / or Flynn at this point. However i would not be surprised if it keeps going up the line. If Trump is impeached then so be it, but we will still be left with Pence who is more conservative than Trump. I guarentee you will not see the whining / rallies like you saw when hillary lost.

Bwahahahha

Sounds to me like the Libtards are growing restless.

Impeachment....LOL....if Clinton survived, Trump will have no problem.

th

If Trump is impeached then so be it.

I don't think Trump will hold up well in federal prison. I wonder where he lands? I'd guess the UAE or somewhere in Azerbaijan or mother Russia. Maybe he can build the ultimate Trump hotel & golf course in Vladivostok and spend his golden years doing what he does best. At least it won't be done on taxpayers' dime.

trump%20international_3.jpg

TICK......TOCK.......TICK......TOCK.... OH MY!

98cd9978990eaba893d3ff86b17a80a1.gif

Mueller reportedly files first charges in Russia probe. Key Trump allies call on Mueller to resign.

Buckle up.

JUDD LEGUM
OCT 27, 2017, 9:49 PM

Special prosecutor Robert Mueller, who has been investigating potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, has filed his first charges, according to CNN. The charges, reportedly approved by a grand jury on Friday, remain under seal.

Who has been charged and the nature of the charges remain unknown. CNN reported that anyone charged could “be taken into custody as soon as Monday.”

The news comes as Republicans ratchet up efforts to undermine and distract from Mueller’s probe. Even as CNN broke the news of Mueller’s charges, Fox News was pushing the idea that the special prosecutor was “under pressure to resign.”

Fox News quotes a statement released Friday from Trent Franks (R-AZ), one of Trump’s most loyal allies in Congress, calling for Mueller to resign.

“The federal code could not be clearer – Mueller is compromised by his apparent conflict of interest in being close with James Comey,” Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ariz., who first called for Mueller to step down over the summer, said in a statement to Fox News on Friday. “The appearance of a conflict is enough to put Mueller in violation of the code. … All of the revelations in recent weeks make the case stronger.”

The “revelations” Franks is referring to include the report that Democrats, including the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign, helped finance the partially-unverified Steele dossier, which explored Trump’s relationship with Russia. (The research was actually initiated by a conservative publication, The Free Beacon.) Another supposed “revelation” is the so-called Uranium One scandal, first advanced in July 2016 by Steve Bannon and long-since discredited.

The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board, a paper owned by Fox News CEO Rupert Murdoch, called for Mueller’s resignation on Thursday. Murdoch has a close relationship with Trump and is considered a key adviser.

Another Trump ally, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, called on Mueller to resign on Fox & Friends, Trump’s favorite TV show, on Friday morning.

Trump himself has not ruled out firing Mueller, something that he could not do directly. Mueller would have to be fired by Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller after Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation. If Trump ordered Rosenstein to fire Mueller and Rosenstein refused, however, he could replace Rosenstein with someone who would carry out his wishes.

And it begins: Phase 2, in Which Doris gets her Oats.........................................mmmmmm...mmmmm......that pie is smelling real good just about now!

Actually I'd be more worried about indictment and prison if I were Trump. As everyone knows from the recent tone coming from the hill the Repugnicans are now in line for impeachment...they know the game is up. Either way it doesn't matter because impeachment will still come in 2018 once Dems. gain control.

https://thinkprogress.org/mueller-r...llies-call-on-mueller-to-resign-44ddbfbec5e1/

Bwahahahha

Sounds to me like the Libtards are growing restless.

Impeachment....LOL....if Clinton survived, Trump will have no problem.

th

Trump has yuuuuuuuuuuggeee problems...this is nothing like the Clinton scandal, nothing like it at all. We are talking about the first time in history that a sitting American president could end up in prison. It well probably never happen though as we know how fond Repugnicans are of pardoning their criminals.

Trump has yuuuuuuuuuuggeee problems...this is nothing like the Clinton scandal, nothing like it at all. We are talking about the first time in history that a sitting American president could end up in prison. It well probably never happen though as we know how fond Repugnicans are of pardoning their criminals.

You have no ******* clue. For all we know this could be related to Clinton. Stop the bullshit. Even if it is a "Trump person" the charges filed could be meaningless to Trump himself and then they still have to prove a case. Again no matter who or what the indictment is for it still has to be proven in a court of law. This is not justice by royal fiat where Mueller is the judge jury and executioner. We knew he would find something to charge somebody with.

And I almost forgot: the key to knowing that this whole thing is about to blow up is the fact that the Trump goons brought out this phony Hillary/Mueller uranium story in desperation to try and derail this thing. If that doesn't work then we will see Saturday night massacre 2, in which Trump tries to get Rosenstein to fire Mueller, not to worry kids as Mueller has firewalled this thing by involving the New York A.G. in the case that way if he goes down Trump still has to face money laundering, and other organized crime related charges in his home state, BRILLIANT.

Put a fork in him this Cheetoh is done.................

Coincidentally, now you have a problem with progress in the investigation.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You can not make up the irrationality and ever moving goal posts when it comes to Trumptards.......can NOT do it.

And I almost forgot: the key to knowing that this whole thing is about to blow up is the fact that the Trump goons brought out this phony Hillary/Mueller uranium story in desperation to try and derail this thing. If that doesn't work then we will see Saturday night massacre 2, in which Trump tries to get Rosenstein to fire Mueller, not to worry kids as Mueller has firewalled this thing by involving the New York A.G. in the case that way if he goes down Trump still has to face money laundering, and other organized crime related charges in his home state, BRILLIANT. Put a fork in him this Cheetoh is done.................
Yes, the next step in short order will be an attempt to remove Mueller along with Rosenstein and any other DOJ figure that stands w Mueller and the investigation. Trump will go down fighting in a hissy fit, like the petulant child that he is.

And you are correct, the Hillary uranium bullshit story was a sure sign Muller was turning up the heat and the rats began to panic. I presume we'll see a 24/7 no holds barred attack on Mueller from this point forward. Just watch Fox News and Spike's posts here.

You have no ******* clue. For all we know this could be related to Clinton. Stop the bullshit. Even if it is a "Trump person" the charges filed could be meaningless to Trump himself and then they still have to prove a case. Again no matter who or what the indictment is for it still has to be proven in a court of law. This is not justice by royal fiat where Mueller is the judge jury and executioner. We knew he would find something to charge somebody with.

And the flat out delusion continues................FAKE NEWS! WAKE UP YOUR PRESIDENT IS A CRIMINAL.

Bwahahahahahaha!
I love watching you libtards get so excited, only to eat crow. Mueller is now on the hot seat, and needs to do something.......and fast. But it will merely be a bandaid on a gaping wound of Obama era corruption. Hold on lefties, the ride is going to get alot bumpier.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Where the hell is 'lil IndySteel to tell us this is just more fake news? Probably trying to get a grip. Or simply waiting for a tweet from Trump or a post from daddy Spike, to tell him what to think.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.