• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
devonwest-sunshinestatenews.jpg

innocent. HIT.

It's not a matter of what anyone wants it to be. I too recall your claims about stealing from the Government. You are the king of making false, bogus claims.

1ymk4s.jpg

Sure Tiny Tim . Don't you have some African-American homeless people to serve food to, or something of that nature?

Last edited:
Still on your phone, Know nothing?

You think I don't know the difference between know and no? I see mistakes like that all the time from you guys, I never say anything because it's irrelevant to the discussion. Did you ever stop and think that some of us multitask, get distracted?

Sad...........

You think I don't know the difference between know and no? I see mistakes like that all the time from you guys, I never say anything because it's irrelevant to the discussion. Did you ever stop and think that some of us multitask, get distracted?

Sad...........

I dint no what your talking aboot Elfie...

and now, a brief entertainment intermission

Where were you on election night last year?

11/8/16, the Doc Tracking Americans’ Experience of Election Night

.The film, a sweeping survey documentary created and produced by Jeff Deutchman, follows 16 Americans from across the country on election day of 2016: a Sikh New York cabdriver, a “Dreamer” in San Jose, a Massachusetts dad in a MAGA hat, a West Virginia coal miner and his family, the assistant managing politics editor at the Los Angeles Times. They vote, go to work and look somewhat relieved, no matter who they voted for. The campaign season had been soiling and protracted, and at long last everything would be returning to normal.

Then they settle in to watch the results. All expect it to be an early night.

What unfolds, of course, is a slow-burning psychological horror story, a portrait of a country in the moment its people all finally understood just what they were capable of. This minute-by-minute rundown is priceless history, alive with the anxious textures of American life right then, a film that in 20 years will reward attentive viewing. It’s also, for many of us alive in the now, probably too much too soon, the tearing open of wounds that might only are just starting to scab over. People who I’ve described the film to have said, “Oh, no” or “Why would I want to relive that?” Watching the faces of these men and women watching the news is to re-inhabit that night yourself, to be ground again through all that you might have felt. Once Florida goes red, a union leader in Pennsylvania, so confident all day long that his candidate would win in a landslide, claps a couple of African-American workers on the shoulders at a bar and says something about how it’s going to be even harder tomorrow to be black in America. Everyone laughs, but it’s not clear he’s joking. The president of the college Democrats at Kent State worries that she might throw up and says, with wet eyes, “I can’t focus on anything. I’m just — really scared.”

http://www.houstonpress.com/film/th...-movies-can-still-hit-where-it-counts-9912367

---------------------

Sure Tiny Tim . Don't you have some African-American homeless people to serve food to, or something of that nature?

I can always back up my claims **** bag, and I have witnesses here who can prove it. You're turn.

She's looking for Russian collusion. She is still looking..........

giphy.gif

Sad...........

Fisting yourself while jerking to your autographed Michael Moore poster isn't multitasking around here.

Actually, he has a job to do, and friends to help.

You bloated, idiotic, pathetic, disgusting, lying, stealing, squealing, diseased, vile, contemptible, lazy, nasty, obnoxious, dull, ignorant, repugnant, gross, nauseating taxpayer dependent leech.

I see mistakes like that all the time from you guys, I never say anything because it's irrelevant to the discussion.

That is called a "comma splice," you disgusting, bloated, fat-assed ignoramus.

******* lecturing us on grammatical errors, while MAKING A GRAMMATICAL ERROR I LEARNED TO AVOID IN THE 3rd GRADE.

tumblr_nrnoo03aWU1sgx25jo1_400.gif

Actually, he has a job to do, and friends to help.

You bloated, idiotic, pathetic, disgusting, lying, stealing, squealing, diseased, vile, contemptible, lazy, nasty, obnoxious, dull, ignorant, repugnant, gross, nauseating taxpayer dependent leech.
Let's not nit pick please.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

That is called a "comma splice," you disgusting, bloated, fat-assed ignoramus.

******* lecturing us on grammatical errors, while MAKING A GRAMMATICAL ERROR I LEARNED TO AVOID IN THE 3rd GRADE.

tumblr_nrnoo03aWU1sgx25jo1_400.gif

Ahhhh...the tampon fetcher perturbed by a hooked line in front of an independent clause on a message board.......what a snowflake and. douchebag.

meanwhile....

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

RIGGED!

Donna Brazile admits Clinton campaign rigged the DNC against Bernie

CONVENTION_003___c0-0-1000-582_s326x190.JPG

RIGGED: Donna Brazile Claims Team Clinton Bought Off DNC

In a blistering piece in POLITICO published early Thursday morning, former Democratic National Committee chairwoman Donna Brazile eviscerates her predecessor, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and accuses Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton of rigging the primary process against Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders.

Brazile writes that when she took over the DNC — after Wasserman Schultz was forced to resign — she promised the progressive Democratic challenger Sanders that she'd "get to the bottom" of allegations that Clinton had stacked the deck inside the DNC.

Brazile says she "followed the money," through Wasserman Schultz and straight to Clinton, whom Brazile alleges "bought" the DNC before she was ever declared the party's official candidate. Clinton financed the DNC and used her influence with Wasserman Schultz to curb the party's spending, making the DNC entirely dependent on Clinton's campaign and fundraising efforts — and cutting any challengers out of the picture.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23070/rigged-former-dnc-chair-donna-brazile-accuses-emily-zanotti

which explains why Bernie wouldn't go after her.. and how he suddently got another house.

Yes, it looks like this will be all about the Democrats and nothing to do with Trump.

BREAKING: President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has reportedly begun handing over documents to special counsel Robert Mueller as part of an investigation into Kushner’s role in Trump's decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey earlier this year.

The move signals that the investigation is moving closer to President Trump’s inner circle.

Kushner forced to turn over documents to Mueller in Russia investigation: report

President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has handed over documents to special counsel Robert Mueller in recent weeks.

CNN reported
Thursday that Kushner has turned over the documents as Mueller and his team begin looking into the White House adviser's role in Trump's decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey earlier this year.

Kushner is not believed to be a target of Mueller's investigation, CNN reported, citing sources close to the White House.

Still, that Mueller and his team are asking about Kushner in witness interviews signals that the special counsel investigation into Russia's role in the 2016 election in moving closer to the president's inner circle and is also looking at actions taken by Trump administration officials in the White House.

According to CNN, Kushner turned over documents related to the campaign and the transition, as well as those related to any contacts with Russian officials. He reportedly turned over similar documents to congressional investigators earlier this year.

Kushner has repeatedly emerged in the investigation into Russia's election meddling for his presence at meetings last year with Russian officials and representatives. The Washington Post reported earlier this year that the special counsel was looking into the senior adviser's business dealings and finances.

Kushner held two meetings with Russians in the month before Trump took office — one with former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and another with Sergey Gorkov, the chairman of a state-owned Russian bank.

It was also revealed in July that Kushner, along with Donald Trump Jr. and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, attended a summer 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer who had promised dirt on former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Yes, it looks like this will be all about the Democrats and nothing to do with Trump.

BREAKING: President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has reportedly begun handing over documents to special counsel Robert Mueller as part of an investigation into Kushner’s role in Trump's decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey earlier this year.

The move signals that the investigation is moving closer to President Trump’s inner circle.

Kushner forced to turn over documents to Mueller in Russia investigation: report

Wait.....I thought the arrest of Manafort for stuff that took place before the campaign proved there was nothing there....but...but...Hillary...Obama...uranium...the tooth fairy......BENGHAZI......the pizza parlor. ...but...but.... BOOM GO THE LIGHTS!

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-6.gif

During an average work week, I issue 5 subpoenas and serve 10 requests for production of documents (the manner of compelling production by an opposing party).

Does that mean anything? Maybe, maybe not. What is actually produced is what matters. The fact that I ask for documents is as dispositive as a cup of coffee. You continually harp on the investigation, not what the investigation actually shows.

So Kushner turns over 400 pages that show nothing.

What then, Tibs? Just keep going, right? Russia collusion - dry hole. What about money laundering? No go. How about real estate deals? Tax returns? Charitable contributions?? Trump College? Aaaaaaaaagh, there must be something.

Lazy, sloppy government lawyers. Me? I am required to state a claim, in specific, concise terms, and conduct investigation on those facts and witnesses. In other words, I have to know I have a case before I start. Mueller? Not so much.

Does that mean anything? Maybe, maybe not. Lazy, sloppy government lawyers.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/yJoAMhFRR94s0" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/denial-yJoAMhFRR94s0"></a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/yJoAMhFRR94s0" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/denial-yJoAMhFRR94s0"></a></p>

Really? How many cases have you tried? How many times have you dealt with government lawyers? How many times have you seen government lawyers blundering about, and rescued by judges who are trying to keep the government lawyer from completely ******* up a case?

Yep. Thought so.

Really? How many cases have you tried? How many times have you dealt with government lawyers? How many times have you seen government lawyers blundering about, and rescued by judges who are trying to keep the government lawyer from completely ******* up a case? Yep. Thought so.
Are you suggesting Robert Mueller and his hand-picked team of the most experienced and best legal minds in the business are somehow not up to the task? Yep. Thought so.

Are you suggesting Robert Mueller and his hand-picked team of the most experienced and best legal minds in the business are somehow not up to the task? Yep. Thought so.

Try to follow here.

Government lawyers are notoriously lazy. They have a well-earned reputation for laziness. They are in government service for the most part because they simply are not good enough to be in private practice, where they can be fired and sued. I base this on considerable dealings with government lawyers. Call the DA's office at 5:01 p.m. Know what you'll get? An answering machine. Call my office at 6:45 p.m. pretty much any night, and you'll get me.

So this brilliant, hand-picked legal team issued a subpoena. A ******* subpoena. **** like that is so mundane that if I am out of the office, I will have my paralegal draft the subpoena, send it to me electronically for review and signature, and send it back.

And you think this brilliant Mueller legal team issuing a subpoena is a big deal.

Well, yeah, I guess that actually doing something is a plus for government lawyers.

Really? How many cases have you tried? How many times have you dealt with government lawyers? How many times have you seen government lawyers blundering about, and rescued by judges who are trying to keep the government lawyer from completely ******* up a case?

Yep. Thought so.

In your experience, have you seen the defensiveness, evasiveness and flat-out lying by people who were completely innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.