• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And the corruption just keeps on flowing...@ $2100 a bottle...........

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
I just love how none of these incidents of corruption I post here phase any of you Trumptards in the slightest. I guess holding onto that dream of running some kind of 1970's lathe (or whatever) at an imaginary job that will never transpire acts as a sort of Trumptard pacifier to some of you.

As for the others their racist dreams of a wall that will stop the brown people from coming will soon be crushed by the corporate interests that whisper in Donnie's ear about " cheap labor", the only voices that the buffoon in chief really listens to. Enjoy.

This will EASILY be the most corrupt administration in the history of the presidency.

https://thinkprogress.org/jared-kushners-chinese-miracle-d8276f35b795#.3b7jctd0k

Jared Kushner’s Chinese miracle

Kushner’s family firm scores a miraculous deal with a secretive Chinese company.

President Donald Trump has made his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, the administration’s primary point of contact with the Chinese government.

Now a Chinese firm with mysterious ownership structure and suspected ties to the Chinese government has made an “unusually favorable” deal with Kushner’s family real estate company. The deal, an investment in a Manhattan office building, includes a $400 million cash payout to Kushner Companies.

The exceptional transaction between the Chinese firm, Anbang Insurance Group, and Kushner’s family has the appearance of a serious conflict: an effort to buy favor and influence with the Trump administration.

In addition to being his son-in-law, Jared Kushner is one of Donald Trump’s closest and most trusted advisers. On issues of foreign policy, Kushner is widely seen as more influential than the Secretary of State.
Kushner’s shell game

Like his father-in-law, Jared Kushner ran a large real estate business before entering the White House. And just like his father-in-law, he has not fully divested his assets.

In the case of the the building involved in Anbang transaction, 666 5th Avenue, Kushner “sold” his assets to his brother and a trust controlled by his mother.

A lawyer told the New York Times that Kushner appeared to be engaging in a “shell game.” By transferring assets to his family members, he could easily re-acquire them at the conclusion of his government service. Absent that, Kushner still has an interest in financial transactions that could benefit his mother or siblings.

An ethically sound divestment strategy would involve transferring the assets to a blind trust where an independent third party administrator would sell the assets. That process, however, would make it virtually impossible to resume ownership.

Moreover, Kushner retains “some real-estate holdings associated with Kushner Companies.” In other words, he retains significant connections to the family business.

Although his spokesperson said he sold his interest in 666 5th Avenue, he otherwise “declined to say what Kushner is keeping and what he has given up.”

Prior to moving into an official government role, but after it became clear he would be a key figure with the administration, Jared Kushner personally negotiated the deal with Anbang. He met with Wu Xiaohui, the chairman of Anbang, at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in Manhattan just a week after the election. They reportedly discussed the deal over “$2,100 bottles of Château Lafite Rothschild.”
Kushner is the Trump administration’s primary liaison to China

Jared Kushner is 35 years old and has no government or diplomatic experience. Nevertheless, he has assumed the role of the administration’s primary point person to top Chinese diplomats.

Kushner has “met regularly” with “China’s ambassador to the U.S., Cui Tiankai.” He also met with “State Councilor Yang Jiechi, China’s top diplomat” in late February to discuss “bilateral cooperation and the possibility of arranging a meeting between Trump and [Chinese President] Xi [Jinping].”

China has actively sought to cultivate a relationship with Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, in order to soften the administration’s position on China.

Drain that swamp!......but....family comes first...

Last edited:
I just love how none of these incidents of corruption I post here phase any of you Trumptards in the slightest. I guess holding onto that dream of running some kind of 1970's lathe (or whatever) at an imaginary job that will never transpire acts as a sort of Trumptard pacifier to some of you.

As for the others their racist dreams of a wall that will stop the brown people from coming will soon be crushed by the corporate interests that whisper in Donnie's ear about " cheap labor", the only voices that the buffoon in chief really listens to. Enjoy.

This will EASILY be the most corrupt administration in the history of the presidency.

https://thinkprogress.org/jared-kushners-chinese-miracle-d8276f35b795#.3b7jctd0k

Jared Kushner’s Chinese miracle

Kushner’s family firm scores a miraculous deal with a secretive Chinese company.

President Donald Trump has made his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, the administration’s primary point of contact with the Chinese government.

Now a Chinese firm with mysterious ownership structure and suspected ties to the Chinese government has made an “unusually favorable” deal with Kushner’s family real estate company. The deal, an investment in a Manhattan office building, includes a $400 million cash payout to Kushner Companies.

The exceptional transaction between the Chinese firm, Anbang Insurance Group, and Kushner’s family has the appearance of a serious conflict: an effort to buy favor and influence with the Trump administration.

In addition to being his son-in-law, Jared Kushner is one of Donald Trump’s closest and most trusted advisers. On issues of foreign policy, Kushner is widely seen as more influential than the Secretary of State.
Kushner’s shell game

Like his father-in-law, Jared Kushner ran a large real estate business before entering the White House. And just like his father-in-law, he has not fully divested his assets.

In the case of the the building involved in Anbang transaction, 666 5th Avenue, Kushner “sold” his assets to his brother and a trust controlled by his mother.

A lawyer told the New York Times that Kushner appeared to be engaging in a “shell game.” By transferring assets to his family members, he could easily re-acquire them at the conclusion of his government service. Absent that, Kushner still has an interest in financial transactions that could benefit his mother or siblings.

An ethically sound divestment strategy would involve transferring the assets to a blind trust where an independent third party administrator would sell the assets. That process, however, would make it virtually impossible to resume ownership.

Moreover, Kushner retains “some real-estate holdings associated with Kushner Companies.” In other words, he retains significant connections to the family business.

Although his spokesperson said he sold his interest in 666 5th Avenue, he otherwise “declined to say what Kushner is keeping and what he has given up.”

Prior to moving into an official government role, but after it became clear he would be a key figure with the administration, Jared Kushner personally negotiated the deal with Anbang. He met with Wu Xiaohui, the chairman of Anbang, at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in Manhattan just a week after the election. They reportedly discussed the deal over “$2,100 bottles of Château Lafite Rothschild.”
Kushner is the Trump administration’s primary liaison to China

Jared Kushner is 35 years old and has no government or diplomatic experience. Nevertheless, he has assumed the role of the administration’s primary point person to top Chinese diplomats.

Kushner has “met regularly” with “China’s ambassador to the U.S., Cui Tiankai.” He also met with “State Councilor Yang Jiechi, China’s top diplomat” in late February to discuss “bilateral cooperation and the possibility of arranging a meeting between Trump and [Chinese President] Xi [Jinping].”

China has actively sought to cultivate a relationship with Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, in order to soften the administration’s position on China.

Drain that swamp!......but....family comes first...

You want us to trust a source called think progress? Sounds totally like a trustworthy source with no agenda. I am sold.

What's funny to me about this is I just had a conversation a few days ago with one of our engineers who is a very nice guy, but a born again Christian. That conversation while centered on climate change(you'll see why I mentioned his religion) soon turned into "God is in control" and other such nonsense by him, then turned into a question by him to me about some kind of "end days" or something to that effect that would initiate some kind of "cashless" society and what I thought about that scenario.

I told him " Jerry you have no worries about cash disappearing with the current POTUS." Which he of course misinterpreted as an endorsement of Trump by me. I was actually referring to the cash payments given to Paul Manafort(spelling?) in Ukraine( this story hadn't broken yet), and how much Trump & Co. LOVE cash.

BWAhahahahahah - where'd all the RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION stories go?

Think Progress = FAKE NEWS

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

BWAhahahahahah - where'd all the RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION stories go?

Think Progress = FAKE NEWS

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The same place the independent investigation went...into the swamp of CONservative corruption, not to worry it's not going to go away. Watergate took more than a year to get to the meat...tick tock...tick tock....

What's funny to me about this is I just had a conversation a few days ago with one of our engineers who is a very nice guy, but a born again Christian. That conversation while centered on climate change(you'll see why I mentioned his religion) soon turned into "God is in control" and other such nonsense by him, then turned into a question by him to me about some kind of "end days" or something to that effect that would initiate some kind of "cashless" society and what I thought about that scenario.

I told him " Jerry you have no worries about cash disappearing with the current POTUS." Which he of course misinterpreted as an endorsement of Trump by me. I was actually referring to the cash payments given to Paul Manafort(spelling?) in Ukraine( this story hadn't broken yet), and how much Trump & Co. LOVE cash.

That is one ******* perfect example of your bias against Christians! Can you imagine if one of us said a very nice guy but an african american?

I **** you not. The entertainment lawyers that represented my band in 2000 was at that 666 5th ave building. When we went there for meetings, I remember that gold blazoned 666 on the building and would think to myself, ah dammit, we have to meet with Satan again today...