• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Angela Merkel ending political career

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Obviously she was severely damaged by Germany’s migrant crisis... but regardless of how you feel about her personally, can anyone imagine a powerful politician here... from either party... stepping aside cause they felt they were more devisive to the country?

She has been a cancer on Germany. Good riddance. It's unfortunate that we reelect these losers.

Merkel says she won't seek re-election, meaning she won't be leaving till 2021

The damage she inflicted will likely be everlasting. She has been an enemy of Germany, destroying it from within.

I work for a German company, and can't speak freely in public about the politics over there. Many of my German colleagues told me in private she is the root of most problems going on now. What used to be safe and fun travel in the cities is now clouded with threats from guess who. Just like England, it's probably too late to fix it.

. What used to be safe and fun travel in the cities is now clouded with threats from guess who. Just like England, it's probably too late to fix it.
\
Merkel should be forced to live in an area destroyed by her immigration policy.

I have German friends that say she would not be re-elected in any case.

Obviously she was severely damaged by Germany’s migrant crisis... but regardless of how you feel about her personally, can anyone imagine a powerful politician here... from either party... stepping aside cause they felt they were more devisive to the country?

I have German friends that say she would not be re-elected in any case.

Yeah, she isn't quiting for any altruistic reasons. I thought i just read her party lost in some regional elections.

I work for a German company, and can't speak freely in public about the politics over there. Many of my German colleagues told me in private she is the root of most problems going on now. What used to be safe and fun travel in the cities is now clouded with threats from guess who. Just like England, it's probably too late to fix it.

She's there version of Hillary Clinton.

Not exactly. Merkel won her election.

giphy.gif

Add Sweden to the list