• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another school shooting. 8 dead.

Don't forget parents that shield kids from all consequences at home and at school. They teach them that they are so much more important than every other kid they are around and that they are NEVER wrong no matter what. They will come storming in 20 times during the year and raise holy hell despite the fact that everyone else knows their kid is a disturbed, pathological liar who has no regard for the rules or other kids' feelings. The only reason they are constantly in trouble is because everyone else is out to get them......kids, teachers, even other parents.

Some nut job murders kids so you think it appropriate to break out your never-ending finger-wagging and lecturing?

Disgusting. What a vile, contemptible, miserable, wretched, pathetic excuse for a human being you are. Don't blame the Asperger's - just admit you are a ******* lying *******.

Please...like you care you slimy POS. I'm sure you'll be supporting gun control legislation......

Meanwhile your fellow traveler shows up with a MAGA hat, pistol on his hip, and a flag.

Yeah, the "compassionate CONservatives"......LMAO

MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporter causes outrage after showing up to school massacre in Texas

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1765284

CNN is reporting as many as eight people have been murdered at Sante Fe High School in Texas after an assailant entered the school with a shotgun. With students still being screened on the lawn of the high school, with eight of their peers and/or teachers deceased, at least one Trump supporter decided this was the time to put on his MAGA hat, grab his American flag, strap his open-carry pistol to his hip and head on down to the high school. Watch as he tries to justify his deplorable display and another man calls him out:

Social media, cell phones, no real socializing, single parent homes, 20-30 hours a week of violent video games to desensitize you even more from reality. Being a hormonal teenager alone is crazy enough.

Society is going deep down the tubes. They're clueless. ******* kid had a commie **** **** pin. Somebody in his family failed him. Now he just needs a dirt nap.

Don't forget easy access to firearms.

When the **** have I indicated I find Muslim mass murderers funny? The fact that Muslims engage in mass murder more than any other group on earth is an unfortunate fact, but it sure as hell is not funny.

And if you doubt the homicidal tendencies of a significant minority of the Muslim faith, open your eyes as to what is going on in Afghanistan and Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and Iraq and Syria and on and on. The murder of 8 innocent students would not make page 1 of newspapers in those countries.

Go to post #1 & 2 of the Toronto Van Attack thread. It’s OK for Indy and Tim to incorrectly assume it was a Muslim and mock the idea that it wasn’t, but when Elfie mocks them and their like in this thread he’s out of line? People died in both attacks. Hypocrisy.

Go to post #1 & 2 of the Toronto Van Attack thread. It’s OK for Indy and Tim to incorrectly assume it was a Muslim and mock the idea that it wasn’t, but when Elfie mocks them and their like in this thread he’s out of line? People died in both attacks. Hypocrisy.

You simple tool. Could you, for one day, stop conflating issues? Yeah, we call out Muslim terror when it it would appear that it is. That is NOT the same as laughing at murder.

JFC man, please equate "guessing the background of a suspect" with "laughing at murder."

Nevermind, you've already done so

dimitrios-pagourtzis-2-20035188.jpeg

Dude is all over the place with his pieces of flair.

Hammer and Cycle - Communist
Iron cross - Facist
Chuthulu - anit-religious
Japanese pin? - Sided with the Nazis
The star pin, is that Che Gavera or his deputy pin?

And worst of all, a pocket watch on a chain. ****** hipsters...

You simple tool. Could you, for one day, stop conflating issues? Yeah, we call out Muslim terror when it it would appear that it is. That is NOT the same as laughing at murder.

JFC man, please equate "guessing the background of a suspect" with "laughing at murder."

Nevermind, you've already done so

Steeltime conflated it as laughing at murder. Pay attention. And how is incorrectly assuming the Toronto terrorist to be Muslim “calling out Muslim terror?”

Last edited:
Right! It’s only funny when a Muslim nut job is the murderer. Then it’s wait for it...TOLERATED!

No it isn't funny and it isn't meant to be. It is meant to express that the religion of peace is yet again involved in terrorism and get people like you to see it happens too often to be an anomaly.

Please...like you care you slimy POS. I'm sure you'll be supporting gun control legislation......

Meanwhile your fellow traveler shows up with a MAGA hat, pistol on his hip, and a flag.

Yeah, the "compassionate CONservatives"......LMAO

MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporter causes outrage after showing up to school massacre in Texas

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1765284CNN is reporting as many as eight people have been murdered at Sante Fe High School in Texas after an assailant entered the school with a shotgun. With students still being screened on the lawn of the high school, with eight of their peers and/or teachers deceased, at least one Trump supporter decided this was the time to put on his MAGA hat, grab his American flag, strap his open-carry pistol to his hip and head on down to the high school. Watch as he tries to justify his deplorable display and another man calls him out:

What the hell does ANY of that have to do with the fact that you are a vile, disgusting, diseased person for using a mass murder to further your political views?!?

No, Trog, it's not. You told ME that I was hypocritical because of comments about Muslim attacks, and that the Muslim attacks were supposedly funny. I asked you to point out where I stated that Muslim mass-murders were funny. You instead make a leap about what Indy and Tim said about a van attack.

Apples and oranges, and not even involving me, Trog.

I don't think this has anything to do with bullying. That has been going on forever. I see this as a more likely cause -

According to the DEA, the number of written ADHD medication prescriptions has increased 500% since 1991 and 80% of these prescriptions were written to treat childhood ADHD. From 1991 to 2001 the production of Adderall and Dexedrine production increased by 2,000%. Also in this time frame, the amount of diagnosed preschoolers with ADHD tripled and the children between the ages of 5 to 14 diagnosed raised by 170% while children ages 15 to 18 increased by 311%.

I also agree with the following, and believe that it is a larger problem than ADHD medications. I think generally the pharma companies find that certain drugs have certain effects, then the next thing you know you are seeing commercials about some obscure malady that you never heard about and now seems to be everywhere.

In the beginning of ADHD history the medication was founded before the disorder! As medications developed the disorder did as well. In medical history, medications were used to solve a problem thus a problem has to exist before the treatment does. In this scenario that is not the case. ADHD medication was discovered on accident but yet they found a cure in children before they even knew there was a serious problem.

http://blogs.longwood.edu/meredithk...he-very-shocking-history-of-adhd-medications/

Iron cross - Facist

I dunno, anything he could find that was anti-American and anti-Christian. Pretty consistent if you think about it.

Ban AR-15s and mass shootings will stop happening. Ban them! -the stupid ******* left

Last edited:
Ban AR-15s and mass shootings will stop happening. Ban them! -the stupid ******* left

Sadly as we speak some punk already has one and a game plan...but take the gun away from Joe citizen.

Last edited:

Yes, this is the confounding part. They all say (well most of them) We don't want to take your guns away! We just want to ban military style assault weapons!

But then you point out that attacks have occurred with all different kinds of weapons, including one of the highest body counts ever with a handgun at Virginia Tech... and crickets.

The means is not the issue. They will find the means no matter what laws we pass.

The means is not the issue. They will find the means no matter what laws we pass.

Exactly. So like federal buildings and airports, have mandatory armed security officers and metal detectors. I know there were some that were talking about the logistics of it with kids and it being a mess and time-consuming, but these are just happening way too often and they're going to continue unfortunately. And then more idiotic statements from the likes of Cuomo & HRC and the rest of the crew. If our elected officials can figure out a better way to best prevent this from happening, more power to them.

Exactly. So like federal buildings and airports, have mandatory armed security officers and metal detectors. I know there were some that were talking about the logistics of it with kids and it being a mess and time-consuming, but these are just happening way too often and they're going to continue unfortunately. And then more idiotic statements from the likes of Cuomo & HRC and the rest of the crew. If our elected officials can figure out a better way to best prevent this from happening, more power to them.

And now Creepy Uncle Joe:

Ddl1f8bVMAAgtFd.jpg:large

Decent people have to take a stand against what?

Joe "Buy A Shotgun" Biden

Joe "Buy A Shotgun" Biden

Right? And what did that administration do? And oh, uh, Joe, this latest carnage was from a shotgun.

It will only be a mess until they get used to it.

Take your pick...get your kid to school 15 minutes earlier, or risk having them get killed. I agree the time is now to do something drastic. This is becoming a teen fad or a trend and it's not going to stop unless something changes. And by something I don't mean gun bans, I mean one of these kids pulls out his gun and immediately gets popped in the head by a security guard. Famous for being a complete dumbass. That might stop it...

Steeltime conflated it as laughing at murder. Pay attention. And how is incorrectly assuming the Toronto terrorist to be Muslim “calling out Muslim terror?”

You said it was hypocrisy. It was not. And no, he did not. Stay on point (hard, I know)

Iron cross - Facist

Don't forget the gay symbol on his hat.

I know the issue is the drugs they are giving these kids. I know it.

My son was on ADHD med, until about 2 months ago. Took him off that ****. He was never officially "diagnosed" with anything. A couple teachers bitched about him being fidgety in 1st and second grade, so he must be drugged.
He's 10 now and that **** was making him emotional. Took him off, told the principal of his school what we were doing, she was all for it. Not a single problem since.
I would tell parents with a young child that unless your kid is completely out of control, tell the school to suck a dick.
Don't medicate!